Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 57

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The show was over. It was so real the delegates could feel the flesh melting from the bones as the heat from a thousand suns cooked their sons and their daughters. There was complete silence as the aircraft made its escape out over the Great Lake, Gitche Gumee. There was a shout when the aircraft exploded and thousands upon thousands of pieces rained on the waters. The delegated representatives of the countries of the world began calling out, "Why?"

Junior raised her hand and whistled through her fingers. Shocked they looked at her.

"Because we were right and the American Administration can support only one version of right," she said, "And ours didn't match theirs."

"But, this is not what the United States is claiming what happened. They declared the Princessapality a Terrorist Nation and in violation of the Proliferation Accords," cried the delegate from Israel.

"Yes!" shouted the delegate from Great Britain, "What about them?"

"You seem to forget the Fart!" shouted Junior. "Mr. Secretary. The Princessapality calls for a meeting of the United Nations Security Council. There has been a clear violation of the London Agreement of 1945. Let the law decide the guilt."

Junior seemed to flicker for a second and then there were two. The silence was complete.

"Mr. Secretary," said Junior. "I beg leave to present Her Royal Highness, Andrea, Princess Slagle Most Excellent, Koensigsknecht, Dame of the Realm of Rakoczi-Hapsburg, Lady Slagle, to the General Assembly of the United Nations. She has agreed to interrupt her sabbatical to assist me. Lady Slagle is a Full Professor of History and an expert on the Second World War and its aftermath."

"I find no reason not to allow the Princessapality the opportunity to facts before the Assembly. Proceed."

"Delegates, since Junior has let the cat out of the bag, so to speak. I affirm that I too am a time traveler and have witnessed the events of which I now speak: In 1907 the Fourth Hague Convention was held in The Hague, the Netherlands. The convention was the first international agreement outlining the basic rules for land warfare. Among the provisions are prohibitions on mistreating prisoners and protecting the lives and property of civilians.

"In 1945, at the end of World War II, the victorious Allies formed the International Military Tribunal to try Nazi German leaders on war crimes charges. Of the 22 men tried by the tribunal, based in Nuremberg, Germany, 19 were convicted.

"In 1946, the Allies set up a tribunal in Tokyo to conduct war crimes trials involving 28 Japanese defendants. The defendants faced the same charges as those in Nuremberg – Crimes Against Humanity and waging aggressive war.

"Later, in 1948, the United Nations General Assembly approved the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, one of the so-called Geneva Conventions. The agreement specified that religious or racial genocide is an international crime, and that those who incite genocide or participate in it are to be punished. In 1949, diplomats from around the world adopted four new conventions that strengthen the rights during wartime of civilians and prisoners of war. War crimes are defined as offenses that represent "grave breaches" of the convention.


"The U.N. International Law Commission unveils the seven Nuremberg Principles in 1950.

"The "Nuremberg Principles" are:

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.