Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 47

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"It's pretty late," declared Andrea, "It's looking like a busy day tomorrow. Don't you think we should get some sleep?"

Suddenly, everyone was yawning and rubbing their eyes. Junior, Andrea, David and Connie all looked at their watches. They all looked surprised.

The Zodiac was quickly loaded with people and the transfer to the Penny was made. Everyone found their staterooms and a shower. Connie and Junior were so asleep they washed each other ... just to remain standing. Dried and powdered, they crawled into separate beds and were breathing the deep breaths of restful sleep.

David and Andy washed each other in the master stateroom ... tired they may be, but David had 'things' in mind. It didn't take but a couple of minutes and Andrea was ready for some loving.

Never one to do things half way ... David's Dad had always said, 'Do it right the first time so you don't have to do it again.' ... David was thorough and completed his self appointed task to the participating parties satisfaction. It took over an hour for them to get to bed ... to sleep. Andy refused to sleep in the wet spot so they had to change the sheets. In the process, Daddy's admonition was completely forgotten and they had to change the sheets a second time.

The Pretty Penny is a BIG boat and it takes a concerted effort on the part of sexual hijinks to even budge the boat. But in the morning, both Junior and Connie commented about the typhoon during the night.

"Don't you two ever sleep?" asked Junior.

"You're OLD ... aren't you past all that?" Connie said.

"Peanut Gallery ... Peanut Gallery ... Peanut Gallery ... enough with the comments or we'll tell you what we did in full and living color." David said. Andrea grinned and nodded.

"EWW!" Both girls drew zippers across their lips. Not that they kept them zipped ... teenage girls. No picture is worth a thousand words. Junior headed for the galley, Andrea scouted the coffee maker, Connie put the kettle on and David surveyed his domain from his deck chair. He knew better than to interrupt something so important as women cooking breakfast.

"What's the plan of the day?" Junior asked as she powered through her breakfast of inch thick ham steak, four eggs over easy, an english muffin with jam, fried potatoes scattered and cheddar cheese melted over the top, orange juice, milk and very pale and sweet coffee.

There was no answer. She looked up to see the other people staring at her and her rapidly disappearing feast. "What?" she said. "It's just breakfast."

Connie, just finishing her meal of a single slice of buttered toast and tea, laughed.

"What?" asked Junior a second time as she scratched her left breast.

"Connie, leave the child alone ... she's growing, for all she'll be 16 when she goes home. Junior, remind me we need to get you a new bra ... and shirts. Junior ... if you're finished, would you get me another cup of coffee?"

Junior jumped up with her plates and headed into the galley.

"Junior?" said Andrea.

"What?"

Andie spun her finger. Junior twirled upon request, "Ok?"

David said, "Right ... new jeans, bras, probably underwear, new shoes. The works. I am glad she has money. Feeding her is the least of it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.