Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 30

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The gaffer had stories on top of stories ... and many of them might be true ... his history was easily checked; Connie needed to learn her watch.

Yes, William the first was a freeholder.

Yes, Molly was a pickpocket. No, she wasn't 15 when Big Bill was born. Molly was 13, and Big Bill's father was a six foot seven English Marine. Molly was 12 and the giant wasn't her first time riding the pony.

Molly didn't brandish a cast iron skillet, she slapped Bill the first on the ear with a flatiron she was using to iron a linen shirt. Linen needs an iron heated to 220 C ... that's 428 F. That little tidbit was not recorded in the family bible ... nor was the reason for hearing loss.

The sixth William didn't nail a single telegraph wire. He surveyed the route and scouted the line.

So much for family legends.

Yes, The gaffer was responsible for sinking a Japanese patrol boat with a coconut bomb.

But most important, the gaffer knew where the Southern Star was.

"Ya see, Malay and the Philippines were surrendered to the Japs pretty close to the same time," he said. "A right tear-up that was. The Nips were coming in one entrance and we were going out the other. Most of us had 'port wives' and we were trying to get them out too."

He handed his glass in and got another.

"We were supposed to get out on a liner but the bombers came and that was right out. The ships heading out were getting smaller, older and slower.

"We had trouble with the plantation managers ... they wanted to be treated like kings ... and I guess they were used to the bowing and scraping ... they tried it with us ... they wanted to bring their servants along and suggested we dump our 'port wives.' Most of our girls were Eurasian ... right beauties too. I was getting pissed.

"We'd already heard what was happening in China ... euro-chinese women were raped and murdered by the hundreds ... hung ... skinned alive and rolled in salt ... beheaded ... children bayonetted. Not happening on my watch. Those fat cats could leave their Malay servants ... they were 'pure.' The slope heads wouldn't bother them.

"The problem we had defending against the yellow bastards was exacerbated by the bastards tactics. If we stopped them ... and never doubt it ... stop them we did. Every-time we did, they'd land troops behind us and we'd have to defend our rear. Lots of times we were playing leapfrog ... they'd make an end run on us and then we'd do the same to them. The British were too damn busy in Africa, Greece and Crete and we couldn't get a lick of help.

"While all this was going on, the rubber growers were leaving out for Singapore. Every one of them had some kind of small coaster ... a steam launch ... a sailboat ... some kind of transportation by water ... when they got to the 'Pore they'd just dump the yacht and demand passage in comfort ... and they all insisted on personal delivery to half a million different places.

"Some wanted India ... some wanted Australia, some wanted this island or that island ... someplace that daddy was a big shot ... and they wanted it now ... with drinks and fan wavers to chase the flies. They had to have the best accommodations money could buy ... but it was Collect on Delivery. Brits are great people ... in Britain. Back there they're polite, kind, helpful ... salt of the earth. Take 'em out of country and they act like Americans.

"The ship would be half full and these bastards would pull up in the limo from their 'Singapore Raffles, ' and say, "I'm here now ... we can leave ... now!""

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.