Queens and Concubines - Cover

Queens and Concubines

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

I awoke with only Helena lying beside me occupying the bed in the second bedroom of Nick's suite. "How sore are you?" I asked roughly, the first words of the morning.

"Not at all," she murmured, kissing me. "I think Salomé applied some Snake balm while we slept." She pulled back the covers from my penis and examined it. It didn't look as abused as it should have. "On both of us," she giggled, kissing it. "How's your tongue?"

"Strong as an ox," I said and we laughed and French kissed. My kisses and my tongue took a swift journey southward, only spending a quick moment on each of her nipples before moving on.

"What are you doing?" she moaned.

"I didn't get to taste you last night," I answered, opening her thighs and taking a long lap along her pussy lips, tasting a bit of her and a bit of me. I had turned my body around so she could get to my morning hard-on.

"You don't need to piss?" she asked me, stroking it.

"I half remember waking and pissing and returning to bed. I'm only hard for you."

Giggling, she turned me onto my side and began pleasuring me with lips and tongue. Other than her head and tilted shoulders, she remained supine with her thighs opened wide for me.

The heat of her mouth never ceased to amaze me. Both mouths actually.

Mutual pleasuring increased our intensity. I worked fingers into her and rubbed where she liked it. She brought me deep before returning to chaotic licks and lip rubs of my helmet ridge, her hand pulling at the base of my cock. Soon deep moans brought an extra dimension to the pleasuring with their vibrations. Reaching up with my unused hand, I twisted her nipples aggressively, bringing forth a flood of nectar. Her squeal emerged unimpeded by my cock which she released in her greater need for oxygen. It soon returned inside her mouth and ended up deep in her throat for several strokes before she brought it out to the head to suck out my cum.

"So good," I murmured. And it was, though with a hint of pain, as my balls seemed to want to remind me how empty they'd become. Like dry heaves one might say, but that's a thoroughly inappropriate simile in at least the rather disgusting image it brings up (so to speak) and the moment had nothing disgusting about it.

"That's the sweetest you ever tasted," Helena smiled and gave me a taste with a kiss, "though not much of it."

"I suppose not," I chuckled with her.

We got up, showered and dressed (we had learned to bring a change of clothes) and headed to Barnaby's studio.

Our arrival began the first full day in which Simon's presence, indirect though it may have been through his angels and minions, nearly always existed. Many such days would follow.

Good things and bad greeted my arrival. I watched Sam and Barnaby fuck, albeit through choreography tempering explicitness artistically. That was definitely good. And seeing smiling faces welcoming me, including the cheerful morning face of Vance added goodness.

On the bad side, a sensuously moving Helen dressed in a slinky, sexy tan dress sidled up to me with coffee in hand. "Here," she purred. "Just the way you like it." I could feel her gaze studying me, looking for her presence inside me. All she had to do was look low and see my cock grow. But she searched in my eyes and didn't like what she saw. Nor did she like my verbal response.

"Got my own," I smiled and showed her the to-go cup half full of coffee. I looked past her and saw Consuela wink. I decided not to wink back. I nodded slightly and smiled.

I don't think Helen noticed the exchange. She searched for someone and found her in my arms nearly bowling me over.

"Hey Joe, what you doing with that gun in your pants?" Eva giggled, pinching the lump at my groin, misquoting the Tim Rose song probably heard by her via Hendrix's famous cover. Her other hand pulled my head down for a delicious kiss.

"Hi cutie," I said afterwards.

After another giggle, she released me and embraced Helena and kissed her with even greater intensity.

"Hi beautiful," she said.

"Hi yourself," said Helena, shaking her head and grinning.

Grabbing a hand in each of hers, Eva spouted, "Come sit with us," and led Helena and I to the Double Q, sitting on my lap while Helen sat on the opposite side of me from Helena. "Lindy's almost done," Eva whispered to me. "Isn't it beautiful?" I nodded. "I can't wait to learn what she's come up with next for Helena's dance poem."

Her spunkiness made me chuckle. "How old are you?" I asked

"Same as Helena I think, maybe a little younger." She slugged my shoulder hard. "Don't be rude; asking about my age!" she grumbled, though ever smiling especially when I groaned, "ow," and rubbed where she hit me.

"It's just that you act like a teenager," I explained.

"I think I'll always act young," she shrugged and whispered, "I think it's what Simon wants. You know, irrepressible. It's attractive."

"Stirring old farts' hearts?" I guessed.

"Who cares about their hearts?" she sighed.

"Oh," I said, remembering Simon's intentions for Esther back in old San Francisco seducing for his benefit.

"I don't mind bringing life to moribund flesh," she whispered. "It's a challenge and the success sure thrills them. But I like being with young farts again. It's been awhile since I fucked a college kid."

"A college graduate," I corrected.

"Whatever," she replied dully and then giggled. "I'm teasing you, Joe. I think you're really cool." She kissed me thoroughly.

"I think you're pretty amazing yourself," I breathed.

Giggling and squirming her incredible ass against my hard-on she simply said, "Thanks."

Soon after, Lindy finished working with Sam and Barnaby and started choreographing Helena's poem.

Okay, I admit watching Eva's incredible body and delightful face at least half the time. I enjoyed the other dancers as well, Lindy and Sam and Miwa taking up about equal amounts of attention. And Helena often thrilled me by being so thrilled by her work being transmogrified into movement. And Helen being beauty personified, her voice as aesthetically pleasing as her body and face, and her having some kind of hold on my soul and definitely on my gonads drew her fair share of glances. But Eva ... I don't think I wanted to fuck someone as much as I wanted to fuck her.

Consuela sat behind me, singing angelically and bowing and plucking her viola or strumming her classical guitar like a true Spaniard. Sometimes she leaned forward for a subtle kiss of my ear or a quiet thought. The one that drew my attention and my agreement the most came late in the rehearsal. "She's the greatest whore that ever existed, Joe." I knew exactly who she meant. I nodded. She giggled. "Should be loads of fun." My perpetual hard-on got harder.

Around noon, Nick arrived with several bags of lunch accompanied by Naomi and Natasha who looked stunningly happy. I looked at Helen and saw the frown. I couldn't help chuckling. "You know it's only Natasha's mind that Nick erased of Simon's presence," I reminded her.

Her gaze studied me again, and this time she smiled, restoring her beauty completely. "You're right," she said. "Watch out," she warned me before her face went blank.

Before I could ask, "For what?" a sweaty Eva plopped onto my lap. Some women's sweat odor I find unpleasant, even repulsive in the sense that, like two magnets, it had the power to remove any attraction. Neither Lindy nor Helena had that problem with me. When sweaty they just smelled more like themselves, odors I adored. But I never encountered anyone whose sweat increased their attractive odors an order of magnitude larger until I encountered the squirming cutie in my lap.

"Did you like watching me?" she giggled.

"What do you think?" I replied.

"I think I'm going to enjoy watching you, especially with that huge lump in your leotards." She squirmed.

"Speaking of which," said Helena, "if you'd remove yourself from my fiancé's lap..."

"Sorry," said Eva, standing and actually looking apologetic.

Without a reply, Helena pulled me to my feet and across the space and through a door which she quickly closed behind her. "Strip," she ordered. We both did. She sat on my lap on the floor, guiding my cock inside her tight wet heat.

Our eyes hooked together, and once again with her I felt as if a cloud of confusion had been blown away.

"Love me?" she murmured, rocking against me, our pubic bones gently rubbing.

"Always," I replied.

"Me too," she muttered before closing her eyes and drawing my lips to hers.

We kissed and rocked, making love with a softness that felt intense like our hearts connected just like our genitals and tongues. Only a couple minutes later did I begin controlling the fuck, holding her hips, pulling them away and back, slapping us together in short little strokes. She aided the strokes, her strong arms holding her effortlessly so that her torso became a pendulum between them. We sped up to a pummeling speed until she stiffened and I stiffened and we met at the edge of climax and happily stepped into bliss together. I filled her with cum and she washed my balls with nectar.

Toweling off in the adjacent half bath, we put on our leotards and returned to the others. Consuela winked at me. I winked back. We ate our sandwiches.

I thought we would work on Elemental after lunch, but Sam of all people decided otherwise. "Everyone's here now," she told Lindy excitedly. "I have to go to class in an hour. Before then, can I dance it again with the live music? Please?"

Lindy chuckled. "Of course."

And it was extraordinary. I had noticed during the earlier rehearsal the Double Q had performed "Fuck" live with Angelique playing a synthesizer and the blonde and redhead blowing into a trombone and bass sax respectively and Consuela bowing sliding notes on her viola. It turns out that wasn't the only piece they readied to play live. They had gotten the score for the Xenakis piece as well as figuring out how to transcribe the building and evaporating notes piece for strings and synthesizer for the first pas de deux. Playing the pieces live with the dancers made the pieces really ... well ... extraordinary.

"Thanks," said a brilliantly smiling Sam at the end.

"Thank you!" the audience as one replied, leaving her giggling as she darted out of the space, only to return for an embrace and kiss of Barnaby before darting away again.

Another surprise: the Dada vocal piece for Elemental became a live piece voiced by Angelique and Helen in a sort of dialogue. Again there was power in their presence much greater than the recording, greatly enhancing our performance. There had always been a kind of beauty in the disconnected syllables and clicking sounds. Two beautiful voices sounding them out made its beauty no longer subtle.

Despite stirred loins, no orgy came afterwards. Barnaby, true to his word of being a one woman man, had only Sam to sate his lust. Vance rarely participated, and only if an interested party of his own gender happened to be present, including Nick. Similarly though less exclusively, Naomi tended to focus on Natasha for lovemaking with Nick aiding in ravishing the slim Goth. Helen and her minions having a presence, albeit less physical than the dancers, in the libido stirring choreography, withdrew afterwards to go their own way. Except Consuela.

"Where are you guys going?" she asked in her sexy Spanish accent. I had two beauties under each of my arms, Eva and Helena, and felt Lindy pressed against my back with subtle rubs of her groin on my thigh expressing her horniness.

Miwa, leaning against the dirty blonde choreographer's side and standing behind Helena, asked the Spanish Helen clone, "What is your agenda? Or more specifically, what is Helen's in having you choose to be with Joe?"

Consuela looked into my eyes when she answered, "Maybe my mistress intended my fascination. I don't know. All I know is I'm fascinated by you, Joe." She looked innocent and hopeful and concerned about being her mistress's minion all at the same time.

"Who has the most strap-ons at hand?" Helena breathed as she squirmed beside me rubbing her thighs together.

Chuckling, Miwa told her, "I just have one, but many tools to fit it."

"Come on," Helena muttered unsteadily, taking my hand and pulling me towards the exit.

Miwa laughed and led the way.

"Coming Consuela?" I asked her.

"I hope so soon," she replied with an exuberant giggle.

Everyone but Eva and I got naked swiftly once the closing of Miwa's apartment door had brought us privacy. Miwa became man-like with her loins featuring a long thick fake cock jutting from it. She aimed it just below Helena's buttocks where hot dripping pussy lips waited impatiently to be penetrated. On her knees and elbows with her ass lifted high, Helena moaned appreciatively at Miwa's long thrust inside her. The moan vibrated against Lindy's clit while Helena steered a pink buzzing vibrator into Lindy's moist depths.

Meanwhile Eva and I stood near the foot of the bed, layers of clothing being pealed from our bodies. I pealed away Eva's while a naked Consuela pealed away mine. I kissed every incredible revelation of Eva's youthful, voluptuous flesh, lightly and completely and perfectly tanned, while Consuela did the same to me, at least the back of me. My revealed front she caressed softly with delicate fingertips with the hint of roughness from callouses. I in turn also brought my fingers into the act of discovering Eva's wondrous flesh, caressing places I had just kissed while my mouth moved on.

Eva's pink areolas looked similar to Helen's though a tad larger, and the darker pink nipples extended twice as far as Helen's had. My lips, along with my tongue and my fingers, lingered there. Eva purred sexily with pleasure.

With the moans of my two true loves as background, I knelt before Eva, removing the last of her barriers. By then, Consuela had released a bouncing cock from its restrictive clothing and she followed me down, got lower, and snuck a tongue into my anus.

"Ooh," I moaned as I marveled at the triangle of blonde fur that pointed at puffy pink lips. Eva's small, perfectly formed vagina that promised a tight fit rivaling Miwa wept with need. I tasted the ambrosia of those metaphorical tears. Being a young angel, her flavor didn't intoxicate me in the sense that it changed me like an elixir, but the exquisite sweet musk became intoxicatingly delicious nevertheless. Her perfectly formed thighs opened to give me further room to explore and excite. Her hands held my head leading me, but not aggressively. She allowed me to resist her need for clit stimulation so I could tease awhile. Even without direct stimulation, her coos of pleasure intensified. She rocked a little, getting more and more unsteady on her dainty feet. Part of her pleasure came from my moans vibrating her vaginal folds as Consuela's hand pulled on my cock while her mouth suckled my balls.

Moments after my lips finally seized her clit, longer and thicker than the norm, my tongue lapping at the tip while my fingers shoved inside her and stroked high against her g-spot, her hands became steadying holds on my head as she writhed in ecstasy, a lengthy exhalation creating a quiet and sexy squeal.

"Fuck me," she breathed, her strong hands pulling me up at my underarms. First I gave her her taste when we kissed and traded tongue invasions. Then I followed her down on the bed, my body somehow graceful as it hovered over hers so that my cock could line up with her greedy cunt.

Consuela's hand led me to needy pussy lips, opened from thighs spread wide and high. Despite the slickness of Eva's interior, I found my glans making space inside her cunt as if penetrating a virgin.

"Oh God that's good," Eva murmured. I couldn't have agreed more.

Our mouths attached together, moans from both of us contained at the joining as I kept my thrusts long and slow, memorizing every nuance of Eva's tight interior. I felt fingers caress my cock when it emerged from its oily sheathe and a mouth warming my balls.

Eva broke the kiss, her eyes wide in pleasure, her hands pulling my torso away from her. "Fuck me hard, Joe," she insisted.

"I don't want to cum too soon," I murmured back, gazing at her beautiful face and incredible chest. But I did begin to speed up, angling higher to rub along the more sensitive top of her genitalia.

"I don't think that will be a problem," she moaned and giggled simultaneously.

My hands took hold of her buoyant breasts, letting them slide through until my fingers squeezed and twisted her nipples carefully. My strokes gradually sped up but continued to include every inch of my cock. They became more frenzied when I felt a finger thrusting into my anus playing at a place that seemed to spur on my need to cum. The finger thrusts actually quickened my cock thrusts. As they sped up, I sped up to catch them.

"Ahs" emerged from Eva's wide mouth with every expelled breath timed to every slap of flesh we created, her hips having joined the fuck by lifting against my downward thrusts amplifying those slaps.

Lifting became writhing and her "ah's" became a lengthy cute squeal. I pounded into her with piston like motion and much shorter thrusts as she reached towards climax and attained it. I too became inundated by exquisite pleasure. My fingers squeezed hard on her nipples seeming to increase her already incredible orgasm as I pressed deep and unleashed sperm past her cervix with gushes that seemed as powerful as fire hose sprays.

"Oh shit," I muttered when the last of the exquisite shocks of ejaculation ended and I lay down upon the heavy breathing angel, my elbows managing to keep my torso from crushing her.

Eva giggled, but it ended when she saw concern on my face. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Do you know why Simon wished you to seduce me?"

She giggled and stroked my face. "It hasn't been such a terrible chore."

I half grinned, telling her, "Me neither." My expression returned to seriousness. "But did he tell you?"

"Why else," she said, her face flashing brief guilt before she smiled her charming youthful smile that never ceased to stir me at my heart and loins, "but for those two old nemeses to meet rather aggressively on the battlefield. Things seem to be coming to a head so to speak." Neither of us could help giggling seeing Consuela's dark hair between our thighs, and I added a moan as the Spanish beauty sucked on my flaccid penis.

Again serious as I stroked her soft, flaxen hair, I reminded her, "Helen seems to be the weapon of choice."

Noticing Helena watching us, her azure eyes inches from Eva's paler blue eyes, Eva replied, "That seemed to fail. You didn't succumb to her attempt at compelling you, did you Helena?"

"Nope," Helena answered without pride and with a twinge of sadness. "Neither did Joe."

With sloppy smacking when Consuela released my slowly thickening cock from her mouth, she agreed. "I couldn't believe when he winked at me when he was fucking me. I knew his mind remained somehow clear." She returned to her endeavors garnering another moan from me.

"See," said Eva.

"Did he tell you I'm pregnant?" Helena asked Eva.

"That's impossible. You're an angel."

"I have very strong sperm, further strengthened by lots of Snake's semen, luckily not directly," I informed Eva.

"You still ovulate, don't you?" Helena asked Simon's youngest angel. "When was your last period?"

It took a second for Eva to realize, "I'm ovulating."

"It gets worse," said Miwa, farthest from Eva and me on the bed, propped up on pillows spooning behind Lindy while stroking her lover with gentle caresses across her front. "Helena is no longer immortal. She'll last longer and remains immune to most things and resilient to damage, but she'll die some day from old age if nothing else."

Eva's eyes went wide and she shoved me aside, unfortunately causing me to knee Consuela in the head, luckily just grazing her, and luckily without damaging my tender flesh that emerged half hard from her mouth. "What?" Eva shouted, bouncing off the bed. Her face went blank.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.