My Fantasy With Jess

by Orange Sasquatch

Copyright© 2013 by Orange Sasquatch

Flash Sex Story: In this fantasy I have Lesbian sex with a friend of mine who is having a hard time after a break up.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   .

This fantasy starts with me as a woman. I'm about 5'10" tall. I have long brown hair in a braid down my back. I have smallish b cup breasts. My nipples and areolas are small. My friend Jessica is pining for a particular boy who has suggested they take a break. I've been consoling her for over an hour in her dorm room when she seems on the verge of breaking down again. She is 5'7", larger b cup, long straight brown hair.


"Look, Jess, I know I can't take his place, but I can show you that someone still loves you. That someone still cares." She rubs a tear out of her eye and looks into my eyes. I close my eyes and bring my lips to meet hers. At first she doesn't respond. But then she is kissing me in earnest. I feel wetness on my cheeks. Her tears are falling onto my face. I put my hand around her shoulder, simply lightly holding her body.

"Just relax, Love," I say, easing her back against the mattress, "I'll take care of you." We continue kissing with me lying on top of her. I'm slowly and gently rubbing my leg between her legs. Every so often I begin kissing down her neck, gently treating her shoulders and collar to kisses, always returning to her lips. I begin to bring the bottom of her shirt up, first feeling her tummy, using my hands to gently massage it. Then I massage her ribs, moving the shirt up with my wrists. Finally I reach her breasts which are covered by her bra. She lifts her arms above her head and allows me to remove her shirt. She arches her back as I reach around behind her to unfasten her bra. I leave it on her as I kiss down her chest, making slow and deliberate kisses across her chest. I kiss along the line of the bra before pulling it off. Her nipples have stiffened. I kiss around her breast, gentle as a butterfly with each kiss. When I finally place my lips on her nipple I hear her sob. I look up and tears are still falling down her cheeks. I go back up to her face and kiss her tears.

"It's alright. You'll be okay." She opens her eyes and our gazes meet again. She pulls my face down to meet hers and we kiss again. My fingers gently roam over her exposed flesh while we kiss. I let one hand stray behind her to feel her naked back. I gently ply my fingers into her muscles. She arches into me, allowing me to stroke her back softly. I kiss down her neck again and her mouth is near my ear.

"Hold me, please," she whispers to me. She turns on her side facing me. I wrap my arms around her and cradle her head on my chest. Our legs are intertwined. She lifts her head up and we kiss again. Her arms are around me, holding me tight. I stroke her hair and rub her back. We lay like that, kissing for a while. Then I lay my cheek on hers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.