The Bellboy

by Ann Douglas

Copyright© 1995 by Ann Douglas

Erotica Sex Story: The two businessmen thought they were out of luck when the honey they had expected to be the night's entertainment canceled out on them. She had, however, a substitute that would change their perspectives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Gay   Oral Sex   .

"Bartender, another round for me and my partner here." Bill Sullivan called out as he indicated the two empty glasses in from of them.

"Right away." The tall man at the far end of the counter answered.

"I still can't believe it, Jim." The 40 year old said to the man standing next to him as two fresh drinks appeared before them. "I can't believe we sold the whole fuck'n package."

Jim Donaldson just smiled as he took a sip of his drink. He knew his partner was well on his way to getting plastered, but tonight he really didn't mind. They had come to New York on their yearly excursion to the big city, a chance to make a few good sales. Today they had signed a contract with a major store. The commission on this one alone was going to be equal to four months salary for each of them.

"We lucked out all right." Jim quipped. "But if you keep downing that stuff like there's not going to be a tomorrow you're going to miss out on a little surprise I'd planned for later."

"What surprise?" Bill asked as he put down his drink.

"You remember Becky from our trip last year?" Jim whispered as he learned closer.

"Becky..." Bill repeated as he searched his mind for the name.

Jim make a quick popping sound as he opened his mouth into a O, then he closed it just as fast.

"Oh Shit!, Becky" The 38 year old exclaimed as remembrance filled his eyes. "How could I forget ... best fuck'n head in New York."

"Well she still works here in the hotel, I'm sure we can work out an encore performance of last year."

"Fuck'n A!" Bill replied as he drained the last of his glass before slamming it down on the bar.

Jim also finished his drink, taking his time to savor the taste. In his mind's eyes he was also savoring the memory of the maid they had met on last year's trip who was willing to put out for extra tips. The thought of her tight, experienced mouth wrapped around his hard cock brought a pleasing warmth to his groin. For a few bucks, they could both get their rocks off. Their wives kept a tighter rein on their spending than the company. As much as they'd like to, they'd never be able to hide the money they'd have to spend to get a hooker up to their room.

Exiting the bar, they wandered into the Hotel lobby. They went up to the front desk and asked the desk clerk there where they could find Becky Carlson, describing themselves as old friends. The young man looked at the two of them for a few moments, then decided that the two well dressed men didn't look like kooks. He directed them to a small office on the other side of the lobby. When they reached it, the sign on the door read Domestic Services. Under it, in slightly smaller letters was the name, Rebecca Carlson, Assistant Director.

They hesitated a moment, no longer sure that this was a good idea. Looking over his shoulder, Jim saw that the desk clerk was still watching them.

"What the hell, nothing to lose." He thought as he rang the small knocker on the door.

"Come in." Said a feminine voice from behind the door.

Watching the door close behind the two men, the desk clerk went back to his business.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" Rebecca Carlson asked as she looked up from the papers on her desk.

Both men were taken aback for a moment. The woman in front of them barely matched the image of their memories. Rebecca was in her mid thirties with dirty blond hair. She was sort of plain, although each of them had recalled her as pretty. They also remember her as having enormous breasts, but failed to recall that she also weighed close to 160 lbs. Between the alcohol and the thrill of getting blown, they had both created a whole new woman.

"I'm sorry, I think we made a mistake." Jim said as he tried to excuse themselves. "We were looking for someone who used to be a maid here."

"Well I used to be one, I've only had this job for the last year." Becky said as she took a real long look at the two men. "Wait a second, I remember you two, about a year ago ... right. Just before I got my promotion."

"Er, yeh." Bill answered.

"You'll have to forgive my not remembering you right away, gentlemen." Becky continued. "It wasn't like I performed that special service for every guest, but it was over a year ago."

"Of course, we really didn't expect you to remember us." Jim said, trying to think of a graceful way to exit.

"Oh really, then what may I ask are you doing here?" Becky said as she rose from her desk and walked around it to face the two.

Each stood silent, not knowing what they could say.

"Well how this for a thought." Becky said as she leaned back against the desk. "You're on your annual trip to New York and you have reason to celebrate. So one of you decides, why not find that maid from last time and see if you could get a few cheap blowjobs like you did last time. Am I close?"

The red shading of both men told her she had hit it right on the money.

"Well sorry to disappoint you gentlemen, but that's not going to happen."

"Of course, we didn't mean to imply..." Jim said.

"Bullshit!" Becky laughed. "That's exactly what you meant to imply. But don't worry, I'm actually not offended. I kind of like the idea that you enjoyed yourself so much that you'd come back for another try."

Both men felt a little relieved that they had gotten out of a very embarrassing situation.

"Tell you what, what I will do is meet you in the bar in about twenty minutes and let you buy me a drink to celebrate my new job."

To which Jim and Bill readily agreed.

A half hour later, Becky was sitting with Bill and Jim in a isolated booth in the far end of the bar. After a few drinks, none of them were feeling the least bit awkward about what had happened.

"Too bad the hotel doesn't have a few more maids as dedicated to customer comfort as you were." Bill joked.

"Oh we do." Becky shot back with a smile. "I really can't blame any of the girls for doing something that I've done myself."

Both Jim and Bill's eyes opened wide, perhaps the night wouldn't be a total loss.

"Unfortunately, all three of them are off this evening." Becky finished.

"Damn," Jim muttered.

"But I do have an idea, although I'm not sure if you would be interested."

"Hell, I'm so horny, I'd fuck a goat!" Bill said.

Jim shot him an angry look. Drinks or not, that wasn't language you used in public.

"Well, if all you guys are really interested in is getting your rocks off, we happen to have a really cute young man on the night shift who I happen to know is really attracted to, how shall I put it, older gentlemen."

"A faggot!" Bill said. "You want to send us up a faggot?"

"It was just a suggestion." Rebecca replied. "I mean he is really cute, in a feminine way. And I'm told gay men really give the best head."

"Well, forget it!" Bill snapped.

Rebecca was about to get up to leave when Jim motioned her to stay.

"Wait a minute, Bill." He said softly. "Lets not be too quick about this."

"What..." Bill stammered. "You really want to think about this."

"Lets just say it might be kind of interesting." Jim continued. "What the fuck, we're both grown men. You can't tell me you've never been curious about it."

Bill looked at his friend. Deep down he knew he had indeed been curious about being with a man several times in his life, but he never would've had the courage to been the first to admit it. Instead the "fuck'n faggot" reflex had immediately shown itself.

"Then should I set something up for you?" Becky asked.

"Is there a way you could set it up but leave it that we could back out if it didn't feel right." Jim asked.

"Hmmm." Becky thought. "You could wait until the end of his shift, that's at 11, and call down for some ice or something. Ask for Kevin. When he comes up, you could see if it feels right. If not, you can just thank him for the ice and send him on his way."

"Not a bad idea." Jim answered. "I think we'll try it."

He turned his attention from Rebecca to Bill and asked.

"Will _we_ try it, or should would you rather wait down here in the bar."

Bill thought about it for a few seconds, then said.

"No, _we_ is right."

Both Jim and Becky smiled.

"Kevin, take a bucked of ice up to 234." The night manager said to the tall blonde bellhop.

"Oh come on, Mike." The Bellhop said in a voice tinged with disappointment. "I'm out of here in 10 minutes, can't Steve take it up."

"Sorry pal, they asked for you by name." the manager said. "Maybe they want to give you a special tip, it says on their card that they're checking out tomorrow. Some guests do that, so you don't think they stiffed them after you busted your ass doing stuff for them and they miss you at checkout."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.