Frosh Week at Hayes High School - Cover

Frosh Week at Hayes High School

Copyright© 2013 by Victor E

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ninth graders undergo humiliating high school initiation for a week.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Thursday

I opened my locker to find another package with my name on it. Inside was a brief note detailing Dress Code for the day and a small ball of bright red yarn measuring ten feet. The note read:

Victor,

Today you will remove your underpants or panties but keep the rest of your clothes on. But beneath them you must add the attached yard. You will do so in the following fashion:

For girls: wrap the yarn about your waist, tying knot to secure it, then thread the yarn behind and up your butt crack in back and between your pussy lips in front. If wearing pants/ jeans, keep the zipper open and pull the yarn through the pants fly. Pants must be pulled down and belt secured so that your upper thighs and pussy are on display. If wearing a skirt, lift the skirt in front and tuck into your hem or belt so your pussy is showing. Your panties are to be stuffed into your mouth so they are half in and half out.

For boys: wrap the yarn about your waist, tying knot to secure it, then thread the yarn behind and up your butt crack in back and in front wrap the yarn around your cock and balls ( ties a tight knot to secure ) and run the yarn through your open zipper. Pull your yarn-wrapped and bound cock and balls though your pants fly. Zip up your pants high enough to entrap your genitals. Your underpants are to be stuffed into your mouth so they are half in and half out.

The remaining length of yarn on both fresh boys and girls must be wound around the neck for easy access.

Task: You may not move on your own today but must be escorted by seniors of the opposite sex who will take you by your yarn leash to your classes, the cafeteria, the washroom, and out for strolls on the athletic field. Seniors who escort you or teachers may pull on your yarn leash as hard as they want.

This was more difficult to set up than I had first thought and I needed some help from one of the freshmen nearby. He recognized me from yesterday's nude & lewd track run and therefore knew that I, like the other fresh boys running, had engaged in multiple oral sex with other guys. So it was no surprise to me when he took his time tying the yarn about my cock, getting it incredibly hard from so much stimulation. I thanked him for his service and he replied that maybe I could serve him somehow. I was about to demure when a senior girl who had been listening in a few feet away came over and placed both her hands on my shoulders.

"Come on, Vickie pissy-panties," she whispered in my ears, " One good turn deserves another. Give the boy a blow job." And with that she pulled me down to my knees where I saw the lad in front of me lower his zipper and pull out his cock and balls.

"Take your underpants out of your mouth, open wide and suck me off," was all he said.

"Do it, Vickie," said the bitch who was still pushing me by my shoulders as she held me down. She removed my gag so I could comply.

I did with cheeks ablaze. Embarrassed not only because I was being made to suck cock in public ( a crowd of twenty or more students had gathered to watch ) but also because that crowd could easily see that, although forced, I was aroused as my own cock was sticking straight out.

After the boy had cum into my mouth the girl who held me down made sure the lad's cock wiped off on to my face, just as mine had days before on Gina's face. Like Gina, I too had to keep this fresh load of cum in my mouth until ordered to swallow which did not happen until I reached my first class of the day. The girl who had held me acted as my first escort and her voice was loud when, as I sat in my seat, she ordered me to swallow. The whole class laughed as they all rightly guessed what it was in my mouth. Before leaving, my senior escort re-gagged my mouth.

The algebra teacher, Miss Parsons, must have been feeling mischievous that day as she called upon me four times to come to the blackboard and solve some problems, She knew I was not to move without a senior escort tugging my leash. But she pretended to not understand my refusal to rise from my seat and told me I was being a naughty boy for not doing as I was told. ( Many titters and giggles from my classmates )

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.