Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far - Cover

Seven Parsecs Is Not That Far

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Princess Moonbeam is cast into the far reaches of space and finds her way to the planet Earth. Nothing has gone according to plan so she anticipates utter failure in her mission to mother a new race of superior beings.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

It was relatively easy for Tammy to manipulate the lonely doctor into inviting her to be a “live-in” companion furnishing him with all that he could handle for nocturnal urges and at the same time back up the house work needed to keep the home in good shape. Her first hybrid offspring was under the care of her former landlady’s daughter and she knew the girl would take good care of her and report any and all changes to her immediately without question. She had insured the girl’s complete loyalty by giving her just enough TLC to tie her close with hopes of more to come in the future. It was certainly not her sort of thing but she knew the girl was much attuned to it and it seemed a shame to disappoint her when she seemed to know her own mind in making such long-range decisions.

She had gotten the doctor into the routine of filling her with his “first pressing” of creamy seeds before entering into any of the kinky fetishes that filled his lifestyle with likes and dislikes of a carnal quilt. His primary needs required her to exhibit youthful dexterity and the ability to take stressful pounding that the human females seemed to prefer much more than the females of her own world. In fact, Tammy had gotten used to it by now and she had developed a taste for early morning “takings” of her favors with little or no warning of forced entryway in any of her major ports of erotic desire. Her preference for anal coupling had been well hidden from the doctor because she was fully aware his enjoyment would be lessened if he suspected she was more complicit than reluctant to submit to his urges in obedient servitude. She noticed he seemed to be more than satisfied with her performance that was a combination of pretended disgust at his perverted desires and her repeated orgasms that spurred him on to even greater heights of depravity.

Tammy was certain the daughter was smart enough to figure out her father was getting his ashes hauled on a steady basis and that she was the one doing the hauling no matter the hour and no matter the agenda on his devious mind. His over-active sexual imagination was unusual even for a human. In a way, she had to be honest and admit it was one of the reasons why she had volunteered for the assignment. In actually, she had never expected to find a member of such an inferior species to have such a rich ability to formulate sexual scenarios that sometimes taxed her limits of endurance.

Once, when she was bent over the ironing board with her uniform bottoms down at her ankles, she was certain the daughter was watching from the kitchen pass-through, but she was bent down so low that all she could see in the kitchen was shadows and it could have been any one of the other servants or even one of the guards that roamed about without any set pattern to their patrols. The number of video recording devices implanted throughout the residence was astonishing but she knew they only lasted for four days or a maximum of ninety-six hours before they started recording over the old ones and erasing the recorded history forever. It was somewhat of a relief to know her many sins were constantly being deleted with the precision of the passage of time and that all she had to worry about was what had occurred in the last ninety-six hours.

The doctor was coming to a conclusion of his standing hump and she regretted he was in her rear facing entryway instead of the baby-making passageway. Still, she couldn’t complain because he had deposited a substantial load of seeds earlier that morning with a barrage of verbal abuse that still rang in her delicate ears like tracer rounds of aural bulls-eyes that churned her tummy with a need for more loving and less lusting after the lights went down low.

Not that the doctor couldn’t fill that bill from time to time.

He was filled with masculine ego quite often and would shower her with romantic waves of passion that made her more than willing to spread her knees and service him with heart-felt human compassion and the kind of submissiveness that he never expected from a supposed manufactured service “mate” for personnel in isolated assignments without benefit of spouse or registered companion from the pool of volunteers at the recruitment center. He assumed it was some sort of anomaly in her system but he was quite satisfied with the outcome and had no intention of changing a single thing in their relationship.

Her good news on that bright Monday morning was that her second round of child making was under way according to the read-out from the daily systems checks that the medical unit performed on all residents without exception. Tammy hoped that this time she would have twins and then she would be well on her way to conceiving the full dozen new hybrid units that she hoped would be part of the new wave of alien invaders to take control of this human species society. Deep inside her heart, she was fully convinced it would all be for the better because of the human proclivity to get into periodic wars that were particularly vicious in galactic terms because of their expertise in devising methods of killing that defied normal logic or common decency.

She remembered with great clarity reading the inspiring “Geneva Convention” with the carefully laid-out rules of warfare that specified the limits on killing methods and applauded the lofty ideals of placing restrictions on the “chaos” of one-on-one mayhem that spelled out the rules in achieving victory according to proper standards of conduct. Of course, she already had half-dozen loop-holes to employ in each single instance of restrictions on her ability to extract maximum killing potential.

Now it was a time for carefully studying all the options.

Her built-in basic communication systems assured her that twenty-two of the original twenty-four operatives sent to start the cycle of re-generation and establish a family tree of alien invaders native to the planet and ready to assume control at the earliest opportunity.

It was difficult to determine how long it would take to reach stage two of the bloodless takeover scheme.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.