Caught in the Act - Cover

Caught in the Act

Copyright© 2013 by Trinistud

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Well it has been two years since I started my "sexcapades" with Shania,with her blossoming into a very seductive 16 year old.Her father still the same,her mother now abusing drugs even more and my wife visits the club more often as business was booming. Everything was going well for me...that was until,well... I think it's better you read what happened.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Food   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow   Violence  

So as we both returned to the corridor from where we entered she led me down the opposite direction where there was another exit. This took us out to a basement situated at the back of the building, didn't even know there was basement in the building, we then circled back to the front, got into our vehicle and drove off. We tried to keep our hands off each other as it being daylight and couldn't risk being pulled over by the cops, especially with Shania being under the age of consent. No sooner had we pulled into the driveway that Shania bolted out of the vehicle and rushed to open the front door to head up to the bedroom. I removed the bags from the back seat and made sure the car was secured before entering the house and walked upstairs to meet her in the bedroom. As I entered the bedroom, Shania had already stripped and I saw her reach into her purse and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Again questions about her actions started racing through my mind. She then threw the tube for me and said,

"You know what to do with that love ... let's get busy"!

On closer observation I notice it was a lubricant designed for the purpose of anal sex. This definitely excited me seeing how badly I wanted to fuck that petite asshole of hers. It was then I realized that she had definitely had experience, for how would she have known to prep herself. As I lubed my rock hard cock she turned and positioned herself in the doggy style once more, sinking her head deep onto the surface of the bed. I approached her and crawled on my knees on the bed, coming up directly behind her. With her asscheeks already parted from her posture it was no trouble sticking the tube in her ass and squeezing out a generous amount, applying the rest around the opening.

With her ass glistening with the lubricant it was time to get down to business. I placed the head of my cock firmly against the rim and pushed gently. She took deep breaths as I applied more force, trying to relax her sphincter to receive my shaft. To my surprise I was expecting her to resist and squirm but instead she pushed herself backwards on my shaft causing it to enter her slowly and rubbed her clit to help her relax even more. She definitely had experience in anal sex, before I knew it, I was halfway inside her asshole, she grabbing the sheets and moaning deeply, not of pain but sounded more like pleasure. I began to pump my shaft slowly in and out of her warm asshole, she gyrated and pushed back often to take every inch inside her. As my cock had finally went completely in, she reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me hard against her as if telling me to fuck her harder. I then held her by the hips and raised into a squatting position. First I started of slow and worked my shaft until I felt the tension from her sphincter become less, then I quickened the pace, her body rocked with each inward thrust, my balls swinging forward and slapping loudly against her wet cunt as she moaned and sighed and yelped often.

"fuck my asshole ... cum in me ... wanna feel that cock deeper and harder"...

She shouted while looking back at me with teeth clenched. I started to pump my shaft fast and hard inside her, her juices and lubricant dripping onto the sheets below us, sweat forming on her back and face and her moaning became louder and myself being very close to exploding in her. I then reached up and held her by the shoulder, pulling her hair back, reaching over and squeezing her breasts. The tension had built up and it was time to release. With one of the most hardest thrust I went in deep and stayed there as she screamed making me shoot my load way inside her asshole. My cock throbbed and I felt drained from the amount of cum that pumped in. I then withdrew my cock slowly and as the head came out so did some of my cum from her now gaping red asshole. I shifted to the side and rolled over on my back as she remained in her position until she caught her breath, then settled down and rested her head on my chest as we laid silently together.

Some hours had passed and we showered and was now about to get dressed to go out. I threw on the clothes along with the sneakers which she had bought for me. She was in the wardrobe putting on her outfit. I lit a cigarette and sat down on the bed, awaiting her exit. As the wardrobe door opened I became speechless, my jaw dropped and eyes widened from Shania's appearance. She was wearing the shortest white dress I had ever seen, so short that the slightest bend would expose everything under it. Pantyhose with lace patterns on them together with matching garter belt and stiletto heels. As she placed her foot on the seat by the dresser I saw she was wearing T-string panties as her dress which was flared at the bottom hiked up. her make up looked as if it was done professionally and she even had a wig which made her look even more sexy and much more mature than she really was. As she turned to me and smiled, she asked if I was still breathing, seeing my facial expression. To this I laughed and walked to her and held her gently, kissing her on the forehead and looking into her eyes. We then left the room and headed for the vehicle with her holding both our masks. I was wondering what type of club this would be and it was only a matter of time before I found out.

She directed me as we drove way down to the south side, about two hours away from where we lived. We had reached almost close to the other end of the island when she showed me a beam of light shining upward and swaying in the distance.

"There's our spot" She said as she pointed to it.

I was thinking why the hell would someone build a club so deep inside a desolate area, but come to think of it, so did I. It had been five minutes before we arrived at the parking lot. There were a lot of young people there, I could see them acting carefree and enjoying themselves on the outside and could imagine how they were acting on the inside of the club. As we found a park and I switched off the engine, Shania reached for the masks from the backseat and handed mine to me, she then began to wear hers before exiting the car. Almost everyone was wearing a mask, even the bouncers wore grim reaper costumes. Unlike other clubs it seemed as though anything goes here, kids were using drugs right before the entrance and no one seemed to be concerned about anything. There wasn't a long line seeing that most of them were inside already. As we entered, the scent was even stronger in there, the music was extremely loud and I can see that most of them there were already highly intoxicated, some barely able to stand on their own. Shania led me to the bar, we ordered our drinks and then headed to one of the seats available. We drank and watched the dance floor, seeing the others having a blast, there was even one girl who seemed to be so high that she didn't realize that two guys were fondling her while she danced with them. We weren't able to speak to each other much due to the volume level of the music. As soon as we had finished one drink Shania fetched us another round, the bar was close to the seating area so I could see her at all times. As time had passed I began to get tipsy from the drinks, Shania saw this and told me maybe we should dance, to which I agreed. As she led me to the dance floor the DJ began playing Reggaeton, Shania was fond of that type of music.she held me around the neck and danced seductively. She would turn and press her asscheeks hard against my cock and grind slowly on it, making me fully erect as I could feel my cock slipping between the crack of her ass, her pussy would rub on it whenever she bent forward and grind on me. As the style of music changed she took me by the hand and led me to the washroom area. There was an exit which led to the back of the building from there, that was where she was taking me. As the door closed behind us she turned to the right and we walked past a dumpster, there were a couple just to the side of it. The girl was the same one from the dance floor, she was laying on her back on some boxes while a guy was fucking her senselessly. As we passed by, the guy just looked up at us and continued without even skipping a beat. I looked at Shania and she was normal as though this is what usually happens at this spot. As we reached a few footsteps away just behind some other boxes Shania stopped and dropped to her knees. She undid my zipper and pulled out my cock and began to suck on it greedily. By the way she was acting I can tell that she too was tipsy, I can see the couple fucking while she sucked and jerked me off. It wasn't too long before I shot my load to which she swallowed and after fixing her clothes we headed back inside. She wanted to dance again but I told her I would sit for awhile so we collected our drinks by the bar, she headed to the floor while I sat down to sip on mine. I watched her dance and enjoy herself, a couple came close to her and the girl danced with her while the guy danced by himself, when they left another guy came up to her and began dancing. After some time, the drinks began to catch up for both of us, as I watched her my vision became blurry and she began dancing more seductively. The guy she was dancing with was now holding her closely and as she grind on him I thought I saw him kissing her on the neck while his hand traveled up under her skirt. My adrenaline rushed and I walked quickly towards them, grabbing his hand and pushing him away. Shania grabbed me and began pushing me away and I can hear her say it's just a dance and try not to cause any trouble. I held her hand and went straight for the exit. On reaching my car I noticed another guy circling, looking inside and holding some type of object in his hand, when he saw us coming he walked quickly away. I would have pursued but I had different issues to deal with, as the other guy from the club came out and was approaching me with bad intentions written all over his face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.