Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The call to Agnes Witherspoon was made with stupendous results: Agnes thought that the home visit idea was wonderful, and she had three possible candidates in mind as she talked. Yes, Agnes would make the preliminary contact for Grace: all she wanted from the deal was to be kept informed on how the home-visit business progressed. Grace had found an ardent supporter in Agnes.

Late that afternoon, there was a call about reserving some time with the Doggy Bordello. This time, the caller was giving a birthday party for her daughter's 18th birthday. She wanted to know if it was possible to hold an orgy for 10 girls, actually young women at least 18 years old. At 10 participants, Grace quoted a cost of $4,000 per hour. That was the bottom price, but the price would be adjusted upward if more girls showed up.

The caller seemed to think that was a reasonable price. Hell, it would cost more than that to rent a country club for a dance. Grace was assured that none of the women attending were virgins with men, but most, if not all, would be virgins with dogs. On that note, Grace added a $1,000 per hour surcharge because she would have to provide at least one employee to show the girls how to interact with the dogs.

Okay, that was still acceptable, so a tentative agreement was made for a two-hour party at a minimum cost of $10,000. A deposit of 25% would be required. Grace did point out that every girl had to have her pussy shaved. That included no landing strips or any other tufts of hair. Every girl who showed up would be inspected, and any who did not meet specifications would have to shave before she could join the party. No exceptions! Also, no alcohol or drugs would be allowed, including marijuana. That was still okay, so the date was set for 2:30 PM on the Friday after Thanksgiving so that all of the girls would be free from school or work.

Buck, Hammy, and Bill would be ready for an orgy by then, and Grace was going to try to rent a dog, possibly from Agnes' bodyguard. (Dammit, she was going to have to find out that woman's name!)

Betty Washington, Rosco's owner, showed up at 8:30 AM ready to begin helping to train the dog. The other chores were out of the way, so the training could begin right away. Grace called for the first step in training Rosco for him to demonstrate what he could already do. That was fine with Betty, so she went to the training room to get ready while Rosco was brought from his pen.

There was a major greeting when Betty and Rosco got together, so there was a delay of nearly 20 minutes before the two calmed down enough to begin the assessment of Rosco. Bruno was not present for this test because they did not want anything to interfere with Rosco being his natural self.

Rosco was released and Betty stripped completely. She jetted some KY from a fresh tube into her vagina, and she was ready. Just as she squatted to assume the DP position, Rosco jumped on her and pushed her to the floor. He immediately started trying to jam his cock into her fuck hole, and he was having no luck. With Betty flat on the floor and having her legs together, there was no way he was going to reach her.

She had enough strength to roll over and push Rosco away, but it was obvious that she was pissed off. "I thought that I had broken him of that, but I guess that it was our separation of nearly two weeks that has him all stirred up. Well, I'll try again."

Again, Betty tried to assume the DP position, but Rosco jumped on her and knocked her to the floor. Betty said, "Okay, I guess that Rosco is a lost cause for this morning unless you guys have some suggestions."

Sue said, "Let's bring in Bruno and see if we can cure this impetuous jumping too soon thing. It looks to me like Rosco just needs a firm hand, and Bruno certainly has that."

Liz fetched Bruno and sent him to service Betty. This time, everything went according to correct protocol, and Betty received a very good fucking. Everybody waited 30 minutes for Betty to recover completely before they tried again with Rosco. This time, Bruno was held by a leash, but he could easily see what was going on. Rosco rushed Betty again and did bump her, but Bruno let out a growl that would have scared anybody.

Betty again assumed the DP form and Rosco was released. Rosco started to charge at Betty, but he had not taken a full step before Bruno sounded off again. Rosco skidded to a halt and resumed approaching Betty, but at a much more sedate pace. He got close enough to Betty to sniff her pussy and to lick it the way Bruno had done, and there was silence from the big dog.

Rosco gathered himself to leap onto Betty's back, but Bruno growled again. Rosco froze and appeared to think things over. This time, he used his forelegs to pull himself into position on Betty's back, and Bruno did not comment. Rosco's climb was awkward to say the least, but at least he was trying to perform properly.

Once Rosco was in position on Betty's back, he moved around until his extended cock found her pussy slit. He was able to work his way into her fuck hole, and he pushed as hard as he could to drive it into place. He was properly aligned, so there were no objections from either Bruno or Betty, and Rosco began to pump. He got wound up and began to stroke so hard that his hind feet were slipping on the rug, but he had a good grip around Betty's body with his forelegs so he did not look to be in danger of falling.

Apparently, this was what Betty had been looking for, and she began to pant and show her feelings by making grimaces. Rosco was still working hard at fucking her, and Betty showed more and more the effects of what the dog was accomplishing. She shouted, "OH, WHAT A GOOD FUCK! ROSCO, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL FUCKER! DON'T STOP! OH, PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK! FUCK! FUck! fuck! fu..." At this point, Betty seemed to run down and to have no more strength to babble.

Grace said, "Rosco seems to be a good fucker. He just needs to learn how to get started. Well, we can handle that, or, I should say, Bruno can handle that."

It was also apparent that Rosco did not know how to position his knot for maximum pressure against Betty's G-spot. They might not be able to teach that; Betty may be the one who has to work with the dog on that.

Rosco finally had his knot deflate, and he pulled out of Betty's fuck hole. He left the customary large hole behind, and he did know enough to tongue-fuck the hole until it closed. It was obvious that Betty enjoyed that, and she said so to Rosco. He looked at Bruno, but from the look on Bruno's face, the jury was still out on his overall performance. Well, everybody learned something from that experience: Bruno was the one who was going to do most of the training!

Both Betty and Rosco needed a break, so Rosco was taken back to his pen and Betty was sent to relax. She obviously needed to rest before the women critiqued the fuck. Nevertheless, it was easy to see some things about Rosco's technique that needed work. At the moment, Rosco seemed to be a prime example why a woman should get her dog fuck-buddy from a professional. The big problem there was the cost, and nobody had a solution for that.

They retired to the kitchen for coffee while they talked about other things. Grace had checked her email that morning, and there was an inquiry about the home service from Doggy Bordello. There was a telephone number, so Grace decided to call it while they were waiting for Betty. The woman at the other end of the line was one of Agnes' friends, so money was no problem.

She was a widow, and her eyesight was too poor for her to drive safely, so she was very interested in the home visit service. Grace got some information from the woman, and she wanted to know if it was possible for her to be visited this afternoon. Grace thought for a moment and decided that it was: Sue could make the call with Hero. The woman did not know whether she would prefer DP or MP service, so Grace decided to start her out with the more expensive format.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.