Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

The twins were told that this would probably be the only time that two handlers would show up, even with two dogs. Two were there only because this was the first time two dogs had been requested. The situation had worked out so well that it was obvious that only one handler was required, so that was what would be done from now on, unless the situation changed.

They headed home as soon as they politely could, and Sue drove as fast as she thought that she could get away with. Both women announced their arrival, dropped off Joe and Jug, and picked up two dogs, Rosco and Hammy. They rushed to a training room and came as close as it was possible to raping the two dogs. The dogs were surprised at the urgency exhibited by the two women, but performed as demanded. Sue and Liz were greatly relieved when the fuck was over.

Of course, as soon as they showed up in the kitchen to eat supper, they were attacked on all sides for an explanation of what had happened to get them so stirred up. The explanation was greeted with gentle humor because the other two women knew what it was like to be horny enough to explode, but to have no way to relieve themselves, even by masturbation. Betty suggested that the van be fitted with a mat so that some relief was possible. That suggestion was not greeted with as much scorn and laughter as Betty had expected.

By the way, Sue and Liz agreed that Rosco and Hammy were ready to meet the public. Grace and Betty agreed, and they thought that Buck and Bill were also ready. That meant that they now had 10 dogs that were available to Doggy Bordello, and they could concentrate on that business. With that in mind, Grace would go shopping for a second van tomorrow. She promised to make sure that there would be space for at least one mat to go with the transport cages.

To be on the safe side, Grace decided that they needed to start training another MP dog. Currently, they were operating too close to the edge of a cliff with the number of dogs they had versus the amount of potential business they expected from the home visits. She had the feeling that their new customers were going to demand more MP dogs than DP dogs simply because of the age of the customers: it took a certain amount of strength for DP, but not nearly as much for MP.

Grace called Ed Hawkins to ask if he had an MP dog that was ready. Ed said that he had two of them that were trained to the level that Grace wanted. She could have one or both of them if she wished. Grace made an appointment for the next morning to visit Ed along with Liz. She decided to take both of the dogs if Liz thought that they both could be trained in a reasonable length of time. In the meantime, she was going to take Betty with her after supper to start looking for a used van. She would take a new one if she had to, but she was looking to save some money if she could.

All of the women went through the newspaper during supper to see what was advertised. The two most likely prospects were a Ford and a GMC; it was possible that they could visit both places before it got too late. Grace and Betty left as soon as they could while Sue and Liz cleaned up the kitchen. If everything went well, they could pick up the van after visiting Ed to look at the dogs.

Grace and Betty were lucky, and they did find a GMC van that fit their requirements. It would be ready for pickup about noon tomorrow, so the timing was excellent. The only person they had scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, was Elise Hawthorn at 4:00 PM for an MP visit with Bill, since they hoped to be using Hero in a training session. Sue was confident that Bill was ready for his first visit of that sort, so this was an opportune time to try him out.

That evening, they got another inquiry for the home-visit demonstration, and this was for another MP call. Sue got the details and scheduled the visit for 2:00 PM on Friday. The address was near Elise Hawthorn, so that made it convenient for her to cover both calls with one trip. She decided to take Buck for this call. Each dog could just wait in the van while the other one was servicing the customer.

The woman Sue talked to on the telephone had a very young sounding voice, so Sue assumed that the caller was a young relative or a secretary. Well, it made no difference, the customer was the important person.

The next morning, Grace took Liz with her to evaluate the new dogs since she had the most experience of any of them in training MP dogs. Ed met them at the driveway next to the kennel and escorted them to meet their two potential employees. Hank and Desmond (!) were both about 20 months old and at the prime of their fucking life. Both were a bit excitable, but that was desirable in a dog with their employment prospects, provided that they did calm down enough to give the customer her money's worth.

When asked, Ed said that Desmond got his name because of his appearance: he was coal black all over, except for a white mark at his throat that resembled a bow tie. Ed said that he looked so much like he was dressed for a formal party that he deserved a more dignified name. They all laughed at that, and the name stuck.

Grace and Liz were impressed with both dogs, and the demonstration with Ed's daughter convinced the women that the two dogs were worth training. Grace wrote a check for the two animals, and they loaded them in the van. They hurried to pick up the second van, and Grace drove that home after all of the paperwork had been covered. Meanwhile, Liz rushed the first van home for Sue to have for the afternoon home visits.

The first visit was to a less prepossessing house than Elise's, but it still wreaked of a lot of money. As usual, Sue drove into the attached garage which only had space for a total of four cars. Nevertheless, Sue was sure from the outward appearances that the customer could easily afford the home service. Sue took Buck from the van and outside to relieve himself. By the time she returned to the garage, the main door was closed and a woman was waiting for her and the dog.

The woman said, "Good afternoon, my name is Angel Hernandez, and I am the housekeeper for Ms. Armstrong. May I help you?"

Sue directed her to carry the bag of accessories, and Angel led Sue and Buck into the house. This house was only two-story, but it still had an elevator. Surprisingly, Buck was not upset by the elevator and was calm when they exited into a hallway on the second floor. Angel led them to a closed door and knocked. A soft voice was heard from within inviting them to enter, and they did. Angel introduced Sue to a young woman and left the room.

The woman was the same as the one who had made the telephone call, and she said, "Please call me Helen. May I call you Sue?" At Sue's nod of agreement, Helen continued. "The dog is for me, and I am sure that surprises you. Well, in a way, it surprises me too. I am calling on you for help. My last two boyfriends dumped me because they claimed that I am a dud in bed.

"After crying a lot, I realized that I needed training in the sex department. Both men said that all I do is lie there and expect them to do all of the work. The problem is that I have had no other experience with sex, and I have no one to talk to to ask questions and to show me what to do."

Sue said, "My dog can certainly educate you in the enjoyment of sex, but there is still a problem. A dog can do things that no man can do, simply because of the differences in their bodies. On the other hand, a man can do things no dog can do for the same reason. Yes, a dog can give you very enjoyable sex without the danger of you becoming pregnant, but you will still need a man for what he can give you. Let me demonstrate what a dog can do, and then we can discuss the situation afterward."

"That sounds good to me. What do I need to do first?"

"Okay, the first question is: is your pussy shaved? That is a requirement that is not negotiable. The dog expects it, and can be confused if he has to face a lot of hair."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.