Pups-R-Us - Cover

Pups-R-Us

Copyright© 2013 by aubie56

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What would a commercial dog bordello be like? This is the story of such an operation and how they gave pleasure to many women while making a fortune. This is a fanciful story of good fortune for both the suppliers and the customers. Girls, you haven't lived until you have been fucked by a well trained Great Dane! A man is okay if you want to get pregnant, but you can't beat a dog for fun. Visit Doggy Bordello and see what I mean. For more details, see my blog of 2013-11-13.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Zoophilia   Masturbation   Bestiality  

Grace Evans was searching for new talent. Grace was at the bus station. It would have been a waste of time for her to check at one of the airports because she needed a girl who fit certain specifications. She wanted a girl who had run away from home and had headed to the big city without any means of support once she got there. That kind of girl never had the money for an airplane ticket, and one who had enough money for the plane ticket would not be searching for help from a stranger like Grace.

Oh, Grace did not look threatening. On the contrary, she looked like the helpful type of person who just naturally did good deeds for the pure joy of the experience. It was in the middle of the summer, and Grace was dressed appropriately in a blue denim short sleeve dress and "sensible," but attractive shoes. Her purse was of normal size and not at all ostentatious. Grace called this outfit her "hunting clothes."

Grace tended to lean toward buses from the northern Midwest: Minnesota seemed to be the most productive. However, she had met two buses this midday

and had not found anything that looked promising. She had decided on one more try before going to lunch since the worst of the lunch crowd would be gone by now.

Dammit, this bus was a bust! Then she saw exactly what she was looking for: a mousy looking brunette was the last person off the bus, and she looked like she was starving to death. That was point number one in Grace's favor. The girl was more flat-chested than many boys, and that was point number two in Grace's favor because it meant that she would have trouble catching on as a hooker, even as a teen. Point number three in Grace's favor was that the girl was wearing very threadbare clothes, and that meant that she would have a hell of a time finding a job in the tight economy.

Grace approached her quarry with a practiced pace that seemed to indicate that she was not headed for the girl, but for some place beyond her. As they got closer, Grace slightly altered her course so that she gently bumped into the girl, not enough to push her to the ground, but hard enough to get the girl's attention. This had worked seven times in the past, and it worked this time.

Grace dropped her purse, and the calculated number of things rolled out. Grace said, "Oh, pardon me. I was not watching where I was going well enough."

The girl said, in a Midwestern accent, "Oh, that's all right. Here, let me help you pick up your things."

"Thank you, my dear, that is so nice of you." They picked up the things that Grace had dropped, including the lipstick that had rolled a few feet before the girl could pick it up.

Grace looked at the girl somewhat quizzically and said, "My dear, are you as hungry as you look? Pardon me for asking, but you do look a trifle lost. By the way, my name is Grace Evans, and you can call me Grace." Grace chuckled to herself because, if things went according to plan, the girl would be calling her Boss pretty damned soon.

The girl answered, "My name is Sue Potter, and I am hungry. I spent my last dollar at the previous rest stop on coffee and a package of crackers."

Grace nodded sagely, "My instinct is rarely wrong, and I thought I had you spotted for that situation as soon as I got a good look at you. Look, I haven't eaten lunch, yet, so why don't you join me. I hate eating alone, and you look like a good prospect." They both laughed at that, and the girl gave in as quickly as Grace expected; the poor thing must be starving.

They went to one of the small delis that Grace was familiar with and had iced tea and a sandwich. The girl also demolished a tub of potato salad. After lunch, they talked for about an hour. During that time, Sue admitted to not having a job prospect, and Grace offered her a job working at her kennel. Grace assured Sue that there was a minimum of heavy lifting, and mostly all that she would need to do would be to keep the kennel clean and make sure there was food and water available as was appropriate. Oh, there would be a few other duties as time went on, but nothing that Sue couldn't handle.

Sue grabbed at the job offer, at least partly because she had heard all of the stories about teenage girls winding up as hookers on the city streets during this time of job scarcity. The pay that Grace offered was reasonable and there was a medical insurance plan. Sue was sure that she had landed in a sewer and come up smelling like a rose. Well, half of her notion was correct.

After lunch, they got in Grace's car and drove to the Pups-R-Us Kennel owned by Grace. Sue thought that the name was clever and the entire operation was well maintained and clean. Sue was quite happy with the room she was assigned over the main kennel, and it took her only minutes to unpack.

Grace suggested that they go into town tomorrow and purchase some working clothes for Sue. Grace would lend her the money. Sue needed everything from shirts to shoes, so Grace knew that the bill would be steep and just what she needed to get Sue under her thumb.

The next morning when they went to the store, Sue was in seventh heaven. Grace had told her to spend whatever she needed, so Sue had run a little bit wild. She had bought nothing but clothes related to work, but the bill came to just over $400. Sure, that was a lot of money, but Sue expected to pay it back within six months.

The following day, Sue was dressed in her work clothes and ready to start on her new job as soon as they finished breakfast. Grace had fixed it, and there was plenty to satisfy a working girl. After breakfast, Grace took her out to the kennel where the dogs were kept: that was a different building from where Sue's room was. Grace formally introduced Sue to each dog, and Sue kind of got a charge out of that. There was Bruno, Samson, Attila, and Hercules. All four of these dogs were a long way from puppy size, and big as only Great Danes can be.

All four of the dogs seemed well behaved, except that they all did seem to try to poke their heads under Sue's skirt. However, each one backed off when commanded to do so by Grace.

The other stuff Sue was shown was routine things like where the food was stored and a list of how much was to be given to each dog. There was really little to do for the next three days except to clean up the dog droppings and to feed and water the animals. Grace did say that there was a potential buyer coming by the following week, so they had to prepare for that.

Sue was sure that she could have the place spotless for the potential customers, so she did not worry over the news. However, that evening at supper, kind out of the blue sky, Grace asked her, "Sue, are you a virgin?"

The question caught Sue completely by surprise, but she stumbled out a no in answer to the question. Grace nodded her head and said, "Good, so you know what your pussy is for. Now, the next question, are you a virgin with dogs?"

That was a totally unexpected question and Sue stared at Grace for a moment before answering yes, she had never had sex with a dog.

Grace nodded as if that was the answer she expected. "Okay, in that case, we need to start training you. The customer who is due on Wednesday is going to pay $8,000 for the dog she selects. Therefore, she will want a demonstration of what the dog could do for her. That's where you come in. All four of our dogs will fuck you in front of the customer so that she can get some idea of what to expect when she presents herself to the dog."

"Come on, Grace. You are kidding me, aren't you? Do you really expect me to fuck four dogs in public?"

"Certainly, I do! Why do you think that I pay you such a high salary to look after a few dogs when I could do it all myself in just a few minutes? Wake up, Sue, this is the occasional extra duty I referred to when I hired you. Don't think that you can run off and leave me, either. You owe more than $400 for new clothes, and I have the receipt you signed to prove it. I know that you don't have that much money, so you are stuck with working it off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.