OVERBOARD! - Cover

OVERBOARD!

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Chapter 53: We Have a Good Time at the Barbeque and After.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 53: We Have a Good Time at the Barbeque and After. - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Sunday morning I wanted to just stay in bed holding Kay and be lazy, she had other ideas.

Kay rolled over and put her arms on my chest with her chin resting on them and looked me in the eye. "I missed you so much this week. Phone calls are not enough."

"I know what you mean. I missed you, too. I really never used to mind traveling but that was before your mom smacked us up side our heads with a two by four and got our attention."

Kay smiled widely and said, "She really gave me a heck of a birthday present: you."

"You already had me but neither one of us realized it."

"Yeah, and you had me." She pulled herself up on top of my chest and kissed me.

I didn't know what she intended but she was starting something and I wanted to enjoy it. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug, extending the kiss and expanding to more. "Mmmm, this is nice. I missed holding you and hugging you and this; I started running kisses all over her, wherever I could reach.

She was purring as she stretched her neck up to me where I could kiss it and take little nibbles as I wandered around with my mouth. I rolled us over and kissed my way down her neck onto her collar bones and then concentrated on the center of her chest. I was moving my mouth in an opening spiral giving her lots and lots of little kisses. As I moved I was kissing the sides of her breasts working my way up from the flat area in the middle. When I was half way up to a nipple, I changed my approach and concentrated on that breast. Her nipple was drawn up tight.

I kissed it and licked it before sucking it into my mouth. I pursed my lips and sucked on it, I used my lips to massage the nipple and whole areola. I sucked half of the breast in so I could work over all of it. I kept up the suction as I pulled back. When I reached the nipple again I took it between my teeth and continued to pull, stretching it away from her body. I wasn't looking to cause more than sweet pain and before I did I allowed the nipple to pop out of my mouth. I moved over her other breast and lowered my mouth to do it all over again.

We both were enjoying this fun. When I pulled away again I continued to move downward. I kissed her belly and when I reached it, I tongued her belly button. "Eep!" she exclaimed, "That tickles but it feels sooo good."

"If you think that felt good, wait 'til I move down a little further." I expanded the words to actions and kissed my way down to her mound. I kissed around it, up and down each side. Kay fidgeted and shifted side to side, trying to maneuver to where her center was under my mouth. I kept moving, frustrating her efforts and bringing grunts from her.

"You're being mean!"

"What? I thought you liked my kisses."

"I do and I want more."

"More?"

"Yes, more!" With that pronouncement she twisted and I allowed her to turn us over again so that I was under her. She pulled her legs up and around while she sat up on my upper chest.

Her legs were stretched out on either side of my head and I had a pretty piece of nirvana right in front of me. I smiled up at her and raised my head so I could take a swipe from the bottom of her crease to the top.

"Unh!"

"You liked that, did you?"

"Oh, gosh yes! You know I did. I always do."

"I do, too." I brought my arms around up under her thighs to her bottom and pulled her towards me so that I could bring my mouth onto her center

She leaned forward, rolled her hips and put her arms up to grip the headboard so I could bring her pleasures without straining my neck. Bring her pleasures I did. Her lips had filled and become plump. I licked them and sucked them swirling my tongue all around them. Her joy button came out to play; when it did I sucked it between my lips and squeezed it. The tip was in a place where I could swipe across it with my tongue. "OH!"

She pulled herself up further, pushing herself onto my mouth with more pressure. Her hips started rocking and I don't think she could control them. "So good, so good, mmmm, so good." Her moans and mumbles seemed to be in time to the rocking of her hips and she was getting louder. I knew this was a good sign.

I pulled back long enough to see her eyes glazing and I said, "It's a good thing we don't have to worry about being quiet in our own home." I leaned back into my work and put some effort into what I was doing.

"Oh! Oh! OH! OHHH!" She exploded and screeched.

I backed off but only enough to allow her to come down softly. I never stopped; I only eased what I was doing to her.

"Oh Rob, you're so good to me. Stop, stop, I want to turn around."

I stopped, laid my head back down and dropped my hands from her bottom. She raised herself enough to turn around and settled back down on me. This was easier on my neck and I went back to bringing her pleasure.

"I want to make you just as happy as you're making me." With that she laid down on top of me so she could give back to me what I was giving to her.

It was my turn to moan and groan in pleasure. I couldn't see what she was doing because of our positions; everything she did was a surprise. I felt her licking the end and then around the crown. I felt her suck me in as she pushed down and then went back up. She went down and up again and again, each time taking me further and further into her mouth, until she could do no more without gagging. She bobbed again and again, stopping at random points to lick all around the head. She pushed me over the edge. "Mmmm, that DOES feel good."

I held her firmly between my lips and the vibrations from my last moan were enough to set her off again. She raised her head and screamed.

Kay pulled herself off of me and rearranged herself so that she was again draped across me and half lying on my chest with her arms crossed and her chin resting on them while she was looking at me. "Last night was good, Rob, but nothing like this morning." She laid her head down.

"I have to admit, this was one of our better mornings. If they get any better than this, I don't know if I'll survive them." I let my neck muscles relax and my eyes closed. We drifted and dozed for the next half hour in comfort and lassitude.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath causing my chest to rise and with it, Kay. She groaned and opened her eyes. "Ummm, I don't want to get up but I suppose you're going to force the issue, aren't you?"

"I have to get up but you don't. I need to finish my reports on the properties in New Jersey. They're due to the corporate office and I want them there, waiting for them Monday morning when Ian and Hank get in."

"How long is that going to take you?"

"An hour or two, three tops. Why?"

"We have a barbeque to go to this afternoon. Troy invited us to join him and his family in their backyard. I told you about it just before you left on your trip to New Jersey, didn't I?"

"No, I don't think so. When did this come about?"

Kay thought for a minute. "This week, obviously, Wednesday, no, Tuesday, that's right, Tuesday. I must have forgotten to tell you because you sprung the trip on me and that changed everything for the week."

"I can see that. Is anyone else going to be there?"

"I don't know for sure but I don't think so. I could call him and ask."

"Would you please? We don't want to show up empty handed and we need to know how many people are going to be there. How many are in his family?"

"Him, his wife, and two children, a girl and a boy, they're in middle school, I think."

"Is his wife a stay at home mom?"

"No, she teaches high school."

"Go make the call and I'll get to my work. I had the whole flight back to work on the reports so they shouldn't take too much more time to complete. Oh, by the way, do you have any other surprises I should know about from this week?"

"No." She stuck her tongue out at me as I got out of bed and headed for the bath.

"Do that again and I won't invite you into the shower with me." I continued on to take care of my morning needs and to take a shower.

Thirty seconds later I could see Kay coming in. When she had taken care of her own needs she opened the door to the shower and stuck her head in. "Can I come in?"

"Of course, I love having you in here with me; you know that."

She came in and we proceeded to wash each other. We also had some fun but kept ourselves under control. We had things to do and somewhere to be.

An hour later I was still working in my office when Kay came in. "It's just us and them. I asked if there was anything we could bring but they said not to worry about it. Troy's wife, Alice, told me we're having chicken with potato salad and coleslaw."

"Okay. We'll bring a bottle of wine. Unless they're tee-totallers, wine makes a good house gift. Since I know we're having chicken, I'll get a white wine out for them."

"I'm going to play domestic goddess to do laundry and that kind of thing while you do your thing on the reports. Please don't take too long."

She left and I turned back to the reports. I was using a standardized format for all the reports I was sending to the holding company; it made life a lot easier. I used the same boiler-plate for all of them and then added in the specifics that applied to that property. Generally speaking, the reports were running four to six pages and they were almost identical to the reports for the Hawaiian properties. Those each had four pages while the ones for the New Jersey properties had two additional pages of specific issues.

I thought about it and then added an additional page about the communications problems I found at the first of the New Jersey properties. I knew Ian was aware there was a problem after I called him for assistance but I thought it prudent to include the communications issues in the formal report for that property. I didn't think it was limited to just between the General Manager and his assistant.

I made a final read through of the three reports and when I was satisfied with them, I emailed them to the holding company. Now to move on. I called home.

My mom answered, "Hi there, Son. How are you and my new daughter-in-law doing? How long have you been home now?"

"That's a nebulous term, Mom. We returned home a week ago but I was travelling last week while Kay stayed home and went to work here."

"I don't understand, Rob. Care to explain? Wait, let me get your father on the phone with us."

A few moments later I heard my father, "Hello there, my married son. Are you treating that lovely young lady right?"

"Of course I am, Dad. She's still brand new and I plan on getting a lot of mileage out of her. To answer your question, Mom, I had to be in New Jersey to evaluate three properties in the Atlantic City area for what is turning out to be my biggest client."

"Eh, what's this?"

"Before I got you on the phone I asked him how long he's been home and he's explaining it."

"So you were travelling for work, then."

"Exactly, Dad, that's one of the reasons I'm calling."

"Obviously there's more, Rob, so out with it please, don't keep me and your mother waiting."

"I have to travel next week, too. I have to look at the computer systems of two properties there in Florida and one in Georgia. I thought I'd stay with you Wednesday and fly to Georgia Thursday. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, Rob, we'd love to have you. Will Kay be with you?"

"No, Mom, she has to work next week."

"That's too bad; we'd like to see her."

"That'll have to wait until Thanksgiving, sorry, Dad. We haven't made plans out that far, though. Kay has to get back in class before we know what's happening with her schedule."

"Well, we'll see you in any case this week. Will you be here for dinner Wednesday?"

"I should be, Dad. I'll take you two out for dinner, then spend the evening and night with you. I'll have a flight Thursday morning into Atlanta."

"When will you see Kay again, Son?"

"Mom, I'll fly back to San Diego and see her Friday. We'll have the long weekend together and then she'll start her final year at SDSU."

"You'll have to tell us all about it when you're here. That and about your cruise, too."

"Dear, don't pester your son. I'm sure he'll tell us all about it when he gets here and without your prompting," Dad said.

We continued our conversation for only a little while longer before we hung up so I could get ready to go with Kay to this barbeque and meet Troy and his family.

Kay and I were both wearing shorts and polo shirts when we arrived at the address Troy had given to Kay. It was her outing and I was letting her take the lead, including driving. The house we parked in front of was a nice looking ranch style home. I made the observation that judging by the two trees in the front yard, the house was twenty to thirty years old so I doubted Troy and his family had bought it new.

"I don't know, it's not something that came up when I was talking with Troy. Now, come on, I'm looking forward to this but I'm a little nervous."

We walked up to the front door and were standing there. "Ring the bell, Rob."

"Oh, no, this is your expedition. Troy is your boss; this is his home and his party. You're his guest and I'm your tag-along. I'll take all my cues from you and I won't initiate anything I think should be coming from you. That includes giving them the house gift." I handed her the bottle of wine.

She took the bottle and glared at me. "Are you just going to stand off in a corner like a dumb rock?" Her voice rose and she sounded like she couldn't believe I had it in me to do that.

"No, I'll be sociable, proper and friendly but you have to carry the majority of this, not me. Are we going to stand out here all day or are you going to get us inside?"

"Did you know you can be frustrating sometimes?" She reached across me to push the doorbell; we could hear it ring through the door.

In a few moments the door was opened, there was a young boy standing there. He looked up at us and then turned to call into the house. His voice was kind of sing-song, "Daaadddd, there's somebody here and I think it's for you." I found it interesting he didn't say a word to us.

An adult male came towards the door from inside the house. "Gary, why didn't you ask them in?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno." He turned and skipped away into the house.

Talking to both of us, the guy in the doorway said, "Don't mind him. I need a bigger stick to get his attention." He reached his hand out towards me while still talking, "I see you made it, Kay. You must be Rob, I'm Troy and the little hellion that opened the door for you was my son, Gary. Please come in." After shaking my hand he stepped back to clear the doorway.

We stepped in and Kay gave him the bottle of wine before she asked, "How old is he?"

"Gary turned eleven this summer and if he doesn't grow some gray matter between his ears rather quickly it may be the last birthday he ever sees. Come in and meet the rest of my brood. Alice, Holly, our guests have arrived."

A woman and a girl appeared from the interior, the kitchen, maybe. The man and woman looked to be five to ten years younger than me, the girl, a year or two older than the boy, but who can tell? Troy came up behind us. "This is my wife, Alice, and our daughter, Holly. Alice, Holly, this is the intern I'm working with right now, Kay, and her husband, Rob."

We greeted each other and then the five of us went to the kitchen. I didn't know where the boy went. Alice and Holly started picking up trays of food and plates. Kay volunteered our assistance, "Can we help?"

We all were carrying something when Troy led us out to the backyard through the back door. Gary was already out there. "Gary, why didn't you help bring things out? You know the rules; everyone works together in this family. Since you didn't help, you can set the table by yourself and don't forget the mosquito torches. Holly, just set the plates and silverware down on the table for him."

"Aw, come on, Dad. Do I have to?"

"No, you don't have to and you don't have to eat with us tonight, either." Holly snickered.

Alice chimed in, "That'll be enough from you, Holly. If you want to laugh, you can laugh in your room for the rest of the day."

"Mommm!"

"Remember what I said."

Troy spoke up, "Ah, the joys of parenthood, especially when the rug rats reach these middling years." He had a smile on his face when he said it and Alice did, too.

Gary grumbled but set the table. Even though she didn't have to, Holly ended up helping him. We four adults opened the wine and sat around talking pleasantly while Troy fired up the grill to cook the chicken.

The chicken looked nice and crispy on the outside when it was piled onto a platter and brought to the table. Along with the chicken, Troy had fixed corn on the cob as a side. Both of these were finger foods and would make for a messy meal. Obviously, this was going to be a relaxed meal. The six of us sat and proceeded to enjoy the meal and the company. If the kids behaved the same way all the time that they did at the meal, Troy and Alice had nothing to complain about.

Part of the conversation was what it was like to work at the company long term. Troy clearly liked where he was; he felt valued as a worker and challenged enough to be kept interested in his work. He and Kay had the majority of the conversation while Alice and I were brought along. The kids even added to the talk around them. Being eleven and fourteen years old, they surprised me with some of the questions and comments they made. After they were excused from the table I told Troy and Alice that I thought they were smart and good kids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.