OVERBOARD!
Chapter 46: We Share a Weekend with a Bunch of Kids (and Their Parents).

Copyright© 2013 by HandyMan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46: We Share a Weekend with a Bunch of Kids (and Their Parents). - An early middle aged man starts out on a relaxing overnight sail for the weekend intentionally alone on his sailboat. As he is motoring down channel, out of the harbor, he is passed by a fully loaded party boat. A young college girl on the party boat sticks her head up and sees him on his boat, moments later she jumps overboard and swims over towards him. He brings her aboard and thus starts an unexpected relationship between them which includes a rescue, an education (for her) and a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

Rob's turn:

It's been a heck of a week. I nearly missed my flight this morning because the desk misunderstood when I intended to leave. They thought I was taking a day for local travel and sightseeing. This was my first time in Hawaii and I've had almost no time to see the beauty I know was around me. The most I did was look out the windows of my suites. I can't complain, this was a business trip not a vacation. I saw enough to know I want to bring Kay here sometime soon.

I got a lot done here, everything I hoped to. The computer systems at the properties on Oahu and Kauai would require a little work but not much to get them to the level that Ian and Hank were looking for. The Hilo property was another matter. It was older than the other two and would require some hardware upgrades beyond what I had to do at the Oahu and Kauai properties. All three would need some software modifications but that wasn't hard or a problem. I'd make those modifications and install my monitoring program at the same time I did the hardware work. It would mean another trip out to Hawaii but I had anticipated that when Ian, Hank and I first discussed this project.

There was going to be a timing issue though. I knew they wanted the projects completed at their skiing properties before Halloween and I still had fourteen more properties to survey. I'd have to call them next week to discuss the schedule.

For now, I took out my laptop and started work on the report covering the Hilo property. It's a six hour flight and with about four hours of work, I should have the draft of my report done before touch down. I'll clean it up at home and send it in to the corporate offices to be waiting for Ian and Hank Monday morning.

As expected, I got home before Kay and did the usual things you do after a trip. I emptied my suitcase, put my dirty clothes in the hampers, put up the suitcase, took my laptop into the office and read the snail mail that had accumulated. When that was all done I reviewed the logs on my computer and didn't find anything that needed my immediate attention. Kay wouldn't be home for an hour or more so I turned back to the report. I wanted to get it done and sent off. I planned on a sail for the weekend.

I heard Kay when she got home. "Ro-ob, where are you?" Her greeting came to me in a sing-song voice as she came through the front door.

I got up from my desk and was moving to meet her. "I'm he-re," I returned her sing-song greeting. I managed to step out of the office door before Kay crashed into me, wrapping me up in a big hug and a kiss that seemed to go on forever, not that I'm complaining.

"Boy! I've missed you. It seems like you've been gone forever."

"I've been gone from you the same amount of time you were away from me and I've missed you, too."

"You better have missed me. The difference between you and me is you went to a tropical vacation paradise while I had to stay here, working my poor little fingers down to the bone." She pouted at me.

"It may have been a tropical paradise but it sure wasn't a vacation. I worked every day I was there and didn't get out of even one of the three hotels. Other than the weather, I might as well have been in Hoboken, New Jersey."

"Are you sure you weren't cavorting around on the beaches with all those vacationing women?"

"Are YOU sure you weren't cavorting around with Ryan, Linc and Guy when you were driving all over the state last week?"

"I wasn't but that's a different matter altogether and is beside the point, right now. We're talking about you at the moment, where you've been and what you've been doing."

"New topic, how is your car doing?"

"My car is fine but the new tires are noisier than the old ones. It doesn't matter though; I don't even notice it anymore. How was your trip and how were your flights? Did you get everything done?"

"Everything went fine but the last property has more issues than the other two. I wrote most of my report on the plane flying back and was finishing it up while I was waiting for you. I still have a little more to do on it. I want to get it done and send it off so I'm free for the weekend. Speaking of free for the weekend, what do you have to do over the weekend? Do you have any homework or studying you need to do?"

"Yes, I have some homework to do. Why, are you planning something?"

"Can you get the homework done today, even if I take you out to dinner?"

"I should. Are we going somewhere?"

"I was thinking that if you get your homework done and I get this report sent off, we can leave for a weekend sail first thing tomorrow morning. How does that sound?"

"Oh, that's a great idea. What about laundry and house cleaning?"

"I have enough clean clothes to get through into next week and we're not going to be here anyway, so who does the house have to be clean for? We can do it all when we get back on Monday."

"It seems like it's been forever since we've been out for a sail. Will we go to the cove?"

"I thought we would, unless you have somewhere else you want to spend the night."

"No, I like the cove. We'll have to go to the store to get some supplies while we're out tonight, bread, cold cuts and the like."

"Then we better go now. Let me call our Italian place to have them put us on the waiting list."

I made the call and we left. After our dinner, which was great as usual, we stopped at a twenty-four hour market to pick up what we needed for the weekend.

"Rob, how would you feel about maybe cooking some burgers or even steaks over a campfire on the beach? We could bring the grill grate from our backyard barbeque, prop it up over the fire and cook the meat along with some corn on the cob?"

"That's a little more elaborate than I've done before but there's no reason we couldn't do it. I'll make sure the propane tank is full before we leave the dock just in case we have to cook things on board for some reason."

"Why would we?"

"It's still not legal to make a fire on the beach and besides that, if there's a bunch of people on the beach this weekend, we won't have enough to share. We can't be rude."

"You're a goof! You're sweet but you're a goof. We don't really have to worry about making a campfire on the beach, do we?"

"I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to have an open fire on the beach but unless someone comes into the cove from the sea to complain about it, I think we'll get away with it. Do we need to restock anything on the boat?"

"It wouldn't hurt to restock the soups."

"Well, we might as well pick up whatever we need while we're here."

Kay led me up and down the aisles looking for things to pick up and wouldn't hear of us just going to the soup aisle. She wanted to walk all of them and look to see if there was anything else she thought we could use. That was an extra half-hour that was wasted. When we left the market we had steaks, corn in the husks and soup. She had finally agreed we had everything we needed on the boat.

When we got home we split up, I went to my office to finish up my report and Kay went to the kitchen table to do her homework. When I was done I went to see how much more she had to do. "I'm done, I just emailed off my report. How much more do you have to do?"

"I should be done in ten minutes. I'll meet you in the bedroom."

I closed up the house and went to the bedroom. I had the bed turned down and was getting ready for my shower by the time she came in.

"Are you in a hurry?"

"No, I was going to wait for you but I figured I could wait in my robe as well as in my clothes." I went up to her and gave her a kiss. "Shall I help you get undressed?"

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me so that I fell backwards on the bed. "I can undress myself, thank you very much. It'll probably be faster if I do it."

She proceeded to get undressed. When she turned her bare bottom to me, I snuck up behind her on her side of the bed and pinched her.

She jumped, "Eep!" She turned and took a swing at me but I darted out of range, headed for the bath. "You'll pay for that," she said.

"Pay for what? I don't know what you're talking about," I called back over my shoulder, as she chased me.

"You darn well do, too."

I stopped short and spun around to face her. She couldn't stop in time and crashed into me. I put my arms around her, trapping hers at her sides and gave her a kiss. I said, "Aw, Kay. That's the second time you've crashed into me for a hug and a kiss today. I'm not complaining, mind you, but one of us might get hurt."

She struggled but I was holding on tight, not letting her get away or raise her arms. One of the side effects of her struggles was to cause me to react and stiffen which I'm sure she could feel. "You're a rat, you pinched me and hurt my bottom. That wasn't very nice."

"It might not have been nice but it was fun."

When I said that, she wiggled inside the grasp of my arms, until she managed to get her hands in between us. "I'll give you fun." She started pinching whatever she could reach.

"Ow, ow, ow. That hurts; you're going to damage some valuable personal real estate if you keep that up."

I released her but she didn't move away, she continued her attack. "What personal real estate might that be?"

"Some I think you've grown very fond of, unless I'm mistaken. Now will you please stop trying to inflict damage upon it?"

"Are you going to attack me again?"

"Probably, it's fun."

She stopped. "At least you're honest. Are you going to attack me again tonight?"

"No, I won't attack you again tonight. Tomorrow is another story, though."

I started the shower and stepped in with her following me. I was wet and pulled her into another hug. I turned her back to a set of spray heads and fluffed her hair so it would get wet. When it was, I pulled down the shampoo bottle and started working it into her hair, raising a lather.

"Umm, that always feels good. It's no wonder I keep you around."

I turned her back into the spray and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair. "Do I need to do another wash cycle or are you ready for the cream rinse?"

"Just the rinse, please. Let me sit down while you work it in."

She sat on the bench and I stood in front of her working the rinse all through her hair. I was still doing that when she leaned forward, surprising me as she took me into her mouth. It was my turn to say, "Eep!" and give a little jump.

She only worked on me for a minute and then pulled off. "Did you like that?"

"You have to ask? Of course I liked it. I don't know of a man anywhere that wouldn't."

"I got the idea from you. The last time I washed your hair you did something similar and turnabout is fair play."

"I'm not complaining, trust me."

She bent back down to her task, it was very distracting. I was supposed to leave the cream rinse in her hair for five minutes and as far as I was concerned this was a wonderful way to occupy that time. I stood there enjoying it with my hands resting on her head, moving with her. I wasn't trying to control her, it was just so darn good and I had to do something with my hands.

When she pulled back again she looked up into my face. "That's it for now, more later. Make sure you rinse my hair thoroughly, no short-cuts." She stood up.

I drew her into my arms and turned her into the spray to rinse her hair. I made sure the rinse was all out before I continued to bathe her. I paid extra attention to the good parts as I made sure she was clean. When I was through, I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

We broke the kiss and she said, "My turn. Sit down so I can do your hair."

I sat. As she started with the shampoo I put my hands on her hips, resting them there. She had worked on my hair and there was a lather sitting on top of my head. I was bored and tried to pull her towards me so I could find something to occupy myself and particularly my mouth.

She pushed herself back. "Stop that! We're just supposed to be washing and getting clean, not fooling around in here."

"Aww, I was just trying to have some fun."

She slapped my hands away. "That will be enough of that, mister. We'll have time for fun later, after we're through in here."

I grumbled about being deprived and tried again to pull her within range.

Again, she slapped my hands away. "Do that again and I'm going to let you finish your shower all by yourself. I'll get out and leave you in here. You're not deprived, you're depraved."

"Well, if that's the way you feel about it I might as well just wash myself, it'll be faster." I took the wash cloth from her and started washing my chest and arms.

Kay in the meantime, soaped up her hands and proceeded to wash what she could easily reach. When she took hold of me I complained, "Hey, I thought we weren't going to have fun in here."

"This isn't for fun. I'm washing you, using my hands since you have the wash cloth."

"And you're not having any fun?"

"Oh, I'm having fun but that's a happy coincidence. My main purpose is to get you clean."

"I'll bet!"

"Honest, Rob."

"Yeah, and I bet you have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell me, too."

"I do, I do, and some prime ocean front property in Nevada as well."

We both laughed. We continued the shower and when we were ready we got out and dried off. I tried to work on her but she'd have nothing of it.

"You dry yourself and I'll dry myself. We'll be done sooner that way."

When we were dry, I followed Kay out of the bath. As soon as we stepped into the bedroom I scooped her up in my arms. She shrieked as I tossed her onto the bed. I laughed as she flailed her arms and legs trying to regain control and her composure.

She glared at me. "What'd you go and do that for?" she asked as she stood up on her knees in the middle of the bed.

"We're not in the shower anymore and I wanted to have some fun. It seemed like a good way to start."

"You're a beast!" She started beating on me with her fists. "It's a good thing I missed you this week or I'd go sleep in my old room."

"Based on your history, you'd just end up in here anyway."

"That may be true but it's not polite of you to point it out."

"Aw, Kay, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'd never chase you away. I didn't then, I wouldn't now and I never, ever would. I've got to tell you, though, you did confuse the heck out of me back then, when you would sneak in here after I'd gone to sleep. I was even more confused when you followed me in here to go to bed without any pretense of going to your old room."

"Okay, I forgive you, now, let's kiss and make up. I really did miss you this week." She had a big smile on her face as she lay back down and pulled just the sheet over her.

"I like that idea." I turned out the lights and got in bed, where she cuddled up to me.

She put her head on my shoulder and draped herself half across me. She was on her side with her leg thrown over mine. She was gently stroking my chest lightly and playing with my chest hair, occasionally kissing me there. I was stroking her back and returning her affections by randomly kissing the top of her head. We were talking about much of nothing and enjoying our physical contact along with our emotional contact. We had a slow gradual build up to what we both wanted and were enjoying ourselves and each other.

About an hour later we were happy, comfortable, satiated and back in the same positions we started in. We had been all over the bed in our enjoyment of each other and we'd have to change the sheets before we slept in the bed again. We had worn ourselves out and went to sleep in that position after once again pulling the sheet up to cover ourselves. When they realized we had quieted down for the night, the cats had come in and settled themselves in a pile at the foot of the bed on Kay's side.

I found them still there in the morning when I woke up. I was spooned up against Kay's back and she was still asleep. It was early enough that I didn't need to wake her but I had to get up and relieve the hydraulic pressure that had built up during the night. I left the bed quietly and did what I had to do. When I came back into the bedroom, I thought about waking her and then asked myself why, there wasn't anything we HAD to do. I slipped back into bed and scooted myself up against her back again.

Remembering the fun I used to have with her I decided to have some fun again. I started to kiss her shoulder and neck. Her ear was right in front of me and I barely touched it with my tongue, tickling her. When she didn't appear to react I continued my attack, putting more into what I was doing. I lightly nipped her neck and then blew across the wetness I left behind.

"Mmmm, I'll give you an hour to stop that," she said in a lazy and relaxed voice.

Drat, she was awake. "What if I don't want to stop?"

She turned over to face me. "Then I'll have to find something to occupy you and give you a reason to stop." She turned her face up to me and kissed me. This wasn't one of the hard and passionate kisses from last night; this was a tender and drawn out kiss. It was full of the love and consideration we had for each other. It was a promise of commitment. The commitment I had always looked for before I found Kay.

When we finally broke our kiss I asked, "Shall we get moving? I thought we might get breakfast at that restaurant we like. It's on our way to the marina."

"That sounds good but right now, as much as I would like to lay here in your arms, I've got to get up and do the same thing you did before you got back in bed. Then I think a quick shower is in order before we do anything else."

When I heard the shower running, I went to join her. I opened the door but before I could step in she stopped me. "No funny business, now. That's why we have to take a shower this morning as it is and it can become a never ending cycle."

"Never ending as long as the hot water holds out." I joked as I stepped in.

"As long as you remember that, I'll let you in."

We washed ourselves and I only fooled around a little bit. She allowed me to kiss her neck and shoulder but wouldn't let me really get going. I did manage to tweak her nipples and bring them up but when I bent down to capture one with my mouth; she turned away from me to avoid my capture.

We were in the bedroom, throwing what clothing we might need for the weekend into a shoulder bag when Kay said, "We need to change the sheets but for now I just want to strip the bed and let it air while we're gone. We'll put the fresh sheets on after we get back."

While Kay stripped the bed, I went to my office and checked things to make sure there was nothing to keep me from sailing for the weekend. She made sure the cats' litter box was freshened and they had food and water for while we were gone. We loaded up the truck with everything we would need for the weekend and headed for the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't busy so we were able to get in and back out fairly quickly.

Before going onto the boat I did a final check on the weather in the marina office; this was supposed to be fun, not an adventure in the face of bad weather. At the boat, I pulled the propane bottle and took it to the fuel dock for refilling, while Kay put the other things away. When I got back to the boat, Kay had everything ready. She even had the sail cover off of the main. I had her start the engine while I remounted the propane bottle on deck. By the time I was done, the engine was warm enough and we were ready to go.

We left the slip and were motoring down the channel headed for the open ocean. Kay went below while I was at the wheel and few minutes later she came back up. I could see she was dressed for our little trip; with a bikini top and shorts. When I asked she told me she threw the shorts on over her swim suit for while we were still in the harbor. I had her take the wheel and went below to put on my trunks. We still had some time before we would clear the harbor mouth. Back on deck I raised the sails and killed the engine; it's much quieter that way.

We could see our way clear of the harbor and wouldn't have any other traffic to contend with, so we were able to get comfortable in the cockpit and relax. "What do you want to do, Kay? Do you want to go straight to the cove or sail for a while in open waters?"

"I'd like to sail for a while if you don't mind."

"Not at all, it's relaxing. Do you want to take the wheel? You can take us anywhere you want to."

"Okay, but what are you going to do?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.