Hollywood Noir
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Porno filmstrip editor Larry, bored with tat, is introduced by Penny to a female-run company who promise to make life more challenging and fruitful. He soon sees that the production is not the only thing they are in command of, and he soon finds himself under the complete control of the mature and sexy Penny. Their productions demand absolute committment from those involved, and he finds himself in a dark society he could only previously have dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sindy was close to coming as she pulled the slipknot tight around the whimpering and servile Blake's neck.

'There is nothing more I would like than to pull that lever and see you dance on the rope for me. You shall not be allowed the pleasure of being snuffed for our enjoyment just yet, but rest assured the day will come when Amanda has tired of you and I will be here to see your miserable life ended by this very rope. You will know the pain of my whip as you are thoroughly dominated by me today; I will not stop until you shoot your mess in utter submission.' She smiled as she bound his arms to his sides; he would not be allowed to cheat and work the seed from his cock, the whip alone would see him surrender his balls. His ankles were bound and Sindy took great pleasure in pulling the rope tight; the noose hoisting him to tip-toe on the shaky trap.

Amanda and the other mature women looked on with pride as her wimp husband and the cocky Scott trembled with fear at the prospect of feeling those lush bullwhips. Both knew they would be utterly dominated by their teenage charges, both knew they would spend in complete submission as they were humiliated; Blake's cock stood bone hard and dribbled silky pre-cum as he teetered, noosed and naked in the hot sun, yearning for the trap to disappear from below his feet, Scotts's cock boned in the silky cunt fashioned into the pole which was now his Mistress. The two girls stood with their cunts bulging and wet, whips at the ready. Larry knelt in the hot sand and looked on enviously at the spectacle as the mature women gloated. At Penny's feet, his cock stood stiff as Amanda smirked and signalled to the girls to commence punishment. Penny rubbed her slippery cunt and had Larry sniff and lick at her fingers as the girls drew back their whips.

'Now you'll see how fresh young dominants vent their youthful passion; be thankful you have not incurred my displeasure, those two will know just punishment for different reasons, and will surrender in total submission.' Hannah, Amanda, and Kay moved closer to Penny and her slave to witness her new pet's reaction to a severe act of domination; his erect cock poked bone hard as their feminine scents fuelled his excitement and obvious pleasure at being party to this beautiful act of feminine dominance. Amanda sneered down at him and then smiled wickedly at Penny.

'I can see he relishes the spectacle, he shows great promise; I think you should have him move a little closer and kneel facing the post and gallows where we can watch him masturbate while the other two are punished; seeing all three cum in different states of humiliation would be most pleasing!' Penny nodded her agreement and Larry was situated so the mature dommes could view him side-on, and where he would also have a clear view of the other two's punishment; he stropped almost immediately as the contented women sneered at his eagerness to cum for them.

The teenage girls began to deliver their stinging discipline, the sweet sound of the whistling whips perfectly audible in the acoustic haven of the hot sandy cove. Both males howled out their misery as each accepted the first sweet lashes which were delivered with no mercy by their excited punishers. Blake's cock boned, already close to shooting his load in submission as he teetered under the command of the noose, when Sindy curled the stinging bullwhip about his torso, his flesh radiating bright red wheals as it dropped from his writhing body and was snaked back to be delivered again with similar venom; the pre-cum dribbled from his cock as Sindy taunted, her nubile body flexing in the black latex skin.

'I remember how you teased me about my ginger hair when I was younger, and how arrogant you were in assuming you were superior; I am in in command now, and am going to thoroughly enjoy reducing you to a snivelling cur, then you'll lick my ginger cunt in thanks!' Blake was immersed in an ecstasy of submission and pain as the redhead grunted in exerting her full energy in applying the whip, the cruel braided leather cord with knotted end biting into his flesh like so many black lightning streaks; he whined in abject misery as his ankles slumped under the creasing pain, only to be held in a stranglehold by the noose he yearned to dangle from in earnest. Already reduced to a snivelling cur by the severely dominant Amanda, he dropped to a new and delicious level of submission as he thought of the young girl he had teased, the girl half his age who was now whipping him toward a humiliating orgasm before his wife and the other women; he knew he would spend in utter submission, and writhed in his bonds in a futile attempt to free a hand and milk his rude erection. He was paying dearly for his former life but would not change anything as the cuts applied by the redhead with succinct enthusiasm had him wallowing in submissive pleasure.

Amanda and the other women added to his pleasure, sneering and applauding the more perfect of the lashes which tormented his bound and helpless body, commenting loudly to encourage the girl and to humiliate her prey. Fay was particularly aroused by the pleasing display, making a remark which would ensure Blake would soon surrender the contents of his aching balls.

'See how he fits that noose so snugly Amanda; surely it is time you found a new husband? You know how we all want to see his worthless whining extinguished on the rope, it would give us all such a treat!' Amanda's cunt oozed on her eyes meeting Blake's momentarily as he winced on Sindy's whip biting home, and gasped as his stumbling body was teased by the silky noose; he could not fail to see the glint of enthusiasm in the dominant woman's eyes. She had teased him more and more of late, with studs whose cocks he had obediently licked clean, some of which had been openly submissive themselves; he knew his days were numbered. His striped and cut body sagged, bringing on the lush tension of the silky rope which threatened to snuff him prematurely, prior to Amanda bringing her chosen one to witness him spunk his last after his wife had dropped the trapdoor; Fay's cruel and exquisite words, coupled with the look of wicked promise from the woman who had delighted in breaking his will, with a stinging lash from the young redhead who now thoroughly dominated him was all too much.

He whined in tearful submission, his cock jutting upwards, and jetted hot semen in an ecstasy of total and just surrender to the absolute power and control of womanhood; the women cheering and applauding as Sindy whipped the generous loops of cream from him, while he dragged the knuckles of his toes on the trapdoor as he spent again and again in utter submission, yearning for the support to disappear and end his life in ecstasy. His hot spunk splattered across the woodwork, joining the stains he and other males had left in pleasing the dominant women, Amanda smiling with satisfaction at his humiliation, her cunt wetter than it had been on seeing her wimp husband test the rope before; Fay was right, the next time he spunked on the rope it would be his last.

As Blake's cock pulsed the final spurts, his orgasm was suddenly extended slightly by a familiar cackling but undeniably dominant female laughter; through bleary eyes he looked on the impressive form of Maria Garcia, and the fact that this ruthlessly dominant woman had witnessed his humiliation made his balls summon up an exquisite shiver of extra cream in her honour. The severe Hispanic woman, her jet black hair in a bun, sneered with pleasure at the defeated male.

'Bravo! I see you have warmed him up for my visit; I intend to have him begging for the gallows before I leave, I do wish you'd let me castrate him Amanda, he could then be disposed of cleanly when the time comes, he makes such a filthy mess.' The women laughed but their eyes had already been distracted by the two stern maids who accompanied Maria; the two carried small teasing horsewhips as did their Mistress, to keep the leashed and naked submissives they each held under their control. Both were fit, hairy men in their late forties. Amanda's pussy tingled as she looked down at the males whose backs and arses were striped with the evidence of their having been broken with aplomb by her stern friend; ball gagged and wearing cruel cages which ringed their bell-ends, a wicked spike sounding their urethras, keeping the cocks which were now the property of Mistress Maria erect and on show. Both men kept their heads bowed in utter submission. Maria smiled as she saw the obvious interest of Amanda.

'These are the two men whose businesses I recently acquired; both signed everything they owned over to me, after a little gentle persuasion. Both were cocky and sexist at first, but were soon whipped into submission. As you can see, they have both been allowed to keep their balls for now, and are fine examples of slaves; either one would make a fine pet for you Amanda.' She smiled across at the freshly whipped Blake, who though now lying prostrate on the wooden trapdoor while Sindy spiked his wounds with her heels, could not keep his eyes from those of his wife and Mistress; the look of interest and excitement in her eyes as she viewed the freshly defeated males was all too apparent; the superbly dominant woman who had captured him, broken him completely, punished and humiliated him incessantly, would soon dispose of him; he knew his days were numbered. As the young ginger domme pressed her spiked heels into his back with delight, his cock erected in lush submissive torment; the noose which was now loose about his neck would soon be tight again and he would know its grip in earnest. He now hoped that the interest his his Mistress showed in the new males would extend to him dancing in ecstasy on the rope for her. Maria noted the look on his face and smiled with satisfaction, she too hoped Amanda would make the change and had chosen these two with her in mind; the whipping Blake would receive from her later would be extra special, castrating males was heavenly, but permanent disposal after a life of torment was an exquisite treat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.