The Second Year - and After... - Cover

The Second Year - and After...

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the fifth and final part of my story about life at University in Cardiff in the early 1970's. At the start of my second year, I was sharing a flat with three girls. And then it started getting complicated. Very complicated, actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Food   Oral Sex  

I spent most of that Saturday in bed with Vee and Julie; we had enjoyed a short nap after our session on the kitchen table, and then the two of them continued to ravish me until I was almost ready to plead for mercy.

I was very glad that I had had the foresight to not let myself ejaculate earlier, as Gustav was most certainly running on empty by the time the two girls had decided that I had just about done enough.

I don't know which of the two them produced the spot of menstrual blood Julie saw on the towel at about three o'clock - frankly, from the way they had been repeatedly and enthusiastically encouraging me to pump Gustav into them, I had expected their periods to start much earlier in the day. But it signalled the end of our frantic threesome, and they both went to the bathroom to put on their big passion-killer knickers to cover their pads and tampons. The mood was broken; passion turned to compassion.

I had a quick wash and got properly dressed, and put the kettle on for some tea and a brace of hot water bottles. A bit of warmth always helped lesson their tummy-ache.

As Julie and Vee came into the kitchen for their cuppa, I hugged and kissed them both as lovingly as I could manage. They had wanted me to enjoy myself as much as they had done, and it had been a memorable threesome. We sat around the kitchen table in a companionable silence, just enjoying each other's company. We all had smiles on our faces; making love to each other always cheered us up.

Vee seemed to be pretty much herself again; our immediate acceptance of her request for a threesome had reassured her, and being able to display her baby doll nightie to Julie had restored a bit of her self-confidence that she was more experienced than us in matters sexual and adult. Even with the beginning of her period pain, she was making jokes and teasing us, just as she had the previous term.

"Good table this; you'll have to make Mrs Hughes an offer for it at the end of the year if you want to be able to use it during the summer holidays!"

"Nah, he'd have a hernia getting it down the stairs, and then he'd be useless for months, and I'd have to trade him in for a younger model!"

It was good to be able to laugh. But I was still worried about Vee, and the way the last summer holidays had affected her.

The best thing, of course, would to find her a reliable and decent boyfriend who could take over from me the task of keeping Vee sexually satisfied. That would be easier said than done; with her so-called 'fiance' Jeff still in the frame, Vee wouldn't be looking for the right type of bloke - and the decent type wouldn't be wanting a relationship with a girl who was engaged to be married to someone else!

I suppose, in a way, that said that I myself wasn't the decent type, that I was taking advantage of Jeff being a hundred miles away to fuck his fiancee. In my defence, it was Vee who was so keen, and because she was getting sex from me, she wasn't having casual sex with a whole load of others. God, why couldn't she see that her relationship with Jeff was doomed, and make a fresh start? She was a pretty, vivacious girl, who always attracted admiring glances, and she'd make a great full-time girlfriend for some lucky bloke.

It was all too complicated. I'd have to talk to Julie again.

xxxxxxx

At about half past six, Sian and Malcolm came back from their day walking in the Black Mountains, tired but very happy; although it had rained steadily while they were driving up, it had turned out fine and clear for the actual walk, and it was obvious they had both really enjoyed being out on the hills again.

They said the scenery was amazing; and it had been great to get out of the city and just see hills and sky; the only sounds they could hear being running water, birds and sheep. Oh, and the odd RAF jet doing low flying practice!

I got the impression that they were both looking forward to doing it again.

Malcolm obviously didn't want to push his luck by asking her out again immediately, and I made a mental note to give him some encouragement. I knew that Sian would very quickly say 'yes please' to another date, but poor old Malcolm didn't have the inside knowledge I did!

He stayed for supper, and he and I had a quick word about our current project before he left. We agreed to meet at the laboratory at ten o'clock the next morning to do some quiet thinking together without being disturbed by our fellow students.

Sian took Malcolm down to the street door to let him out, and to ensure that the house was then locked up for the night. They stood and talked for a few minutes in the hall before I heard the front door open and close. That seemed a very good sign.

We had left Vee's mattress in our room; now that both of them had started their period, they wanted to be able to cuddle a warm body at night, and it didn't seem fair to exclude Vee. We all wore our nightshirts; the two girls both donned their largest pair of knickers so that they could wear a pad in case the tampon proved insufficient. I put Julie in the middle, and Vee and I cuddled into her. Both had warm hot-water bottles against their tummies. It had been a strenuous day, and we were all soon fast asleep.

I woke up about eight, and left Julie and Vee in our bed; I made them a couple of mugs of tea and some toast, and refilled their hot water bottles. It wasn't especially warm in the flat, even for mid-October, it was grey and drizzling outside, and I suggested they spend the morning in bed.

They both seemed more uncomfortable than usual - I suspected that it was partly to do with all the spasms their abdominal muscles had endured while they were having their many orgasms the previous day.

But, as I had been responsible for most, if not all, of those orgasms, I didn't feel that it would be at all helpful to point that out.

I popped into Sian's room with a mug of tea for her, and told her that I thought the other two should stay in bed.

"I'm going to have a lie-in as well, my little legs aren't used to walking that distance! Give Malcolm my love!"

Then I put my anorak on, and went off through the rain to meet Malcolm at the Chemistry building.

"How's Sian this morning? Was she up and about?"

"Not really; she said she's going to have a lie-in, but she did send you her love, so she's clearly not blaming you for her blisters!"

"Has she got them badly?"

"I don't think so, she said she really enjoyed yesterday, and that I'm to bring you back for a cuppa so that she can thank you again."

"She's a really nice girl, down to earth and doesn't complain. I had a great day too!"

"I'd ask her again, if I were you, I'm sure she will leap at the chance."

His face lit up.

"Do you really think so? Then I will!"

We signed ourselves in with the hall porter, and sat on our benches in the laboratory reading the brief for the next project task. It was quite a tricky one, requiring a distillation to get our starting compound, a lot of purification, and then some nitration and reduction to produce our final product. We were required to hand in a hundred grammes of the compound, so we needed to do some calculating and make some assumptions about yields, in order to work out how much raw material to ask for.

This was a supposedly commercial environment, and marks would be lost for excessive use of raw materials and for failing to either make the deadline, or delivering less than the required amount. We also had to record the time spent, so that we had an idea of the costs of the process.

We bounced ideas and figures off each other. I was a little more pessimistic than Malcolm over the likely yields, and we agreed to each use our own figures, and see who was right.

Just after eleven o'clock, we fancied a cuppa, so we went to find the porter to tell him that we would be nipping out for half an hour.

"Didn't they tell you? There's a weekend honesty box in the tearoom, with a kettle, tea and coffee makings, and a box of biscuits. Prof is very keen to help people not break the 'no food and drink' rule, so he set it up. You can leave your lunchbox in there as well, when you bring one."

We knew that there was an extremely strict ban on eating and drinking in the laboratories; we were told at least once a month that it was forbidden, and one of our first-year colleagues had been excluded from lectures for a week for eating a Marathon bar during a laboratory practical.

Our Department was very conscious of how many poisonous substances were used in the laboratories, and was determined to make it as difficult as possible for us to maim or kill ourselves.

The Prof said that anyone getting poisoned was an absolute nightmare of paperwork for him, and that we weren't to do it.

That was why he ensured that we had a Departmental Tearoom in our building, so that we could get refreshments without risking eating them with poison-covered hands, and also why there were huge signs on the tearoom door, asking 'HAVE YOU WASHED YOUR HANDS?' in large red letters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.