The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher - Cover

The Chronicles of Simon L. Josher

Copyright© 2013 by Simon L. Josher

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The journey from an Amish style upbringing to a poly amorous family. Part 1 - The early years Part 2 - Esther the Amish Adventuress Part 3 - Schoolhouse Lifestyle Enjoy the ride. My editor has passed away so these are not in final edit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Aunt   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

As we had discussed at the Pizza Hut, we were going to have a session of just fun sex followed by teaching sessions. Believe me, the teaching sessions were enjoyable also but at the moment focused more on giving and receiving pleasure rather than simple sexual fun.

Walker told Naomi, "Since you are the guest here, would you like to experience two men at once for the first session or would you like to have Ann demonstrate?"

Naomi answered, "Me first!" and then just giggled while watching the disappointment on Ann's face.

Walker explained that it could be oral and vaginal or vaginal and anal. He used the clinical terms at first and then followed up with the vernacular terms. Naomi chose the first choice and told Ann, "you can show me how to get both of them the other way."

"Gladly," Ann responded, "I love it that way since it makes me feel so full."

We all got undressed. Ann left her hose and garter belt and high heels on since she knew my fondness for that and knew that we would be spending a lot of time together later that evening.

Walker had Naomi get on her hands and knees across the corner of their bed while he and I stood at opposite ends of her body. He eased into her pussy and once he was in, I put my cock into her mouth. We began to fuck her while Ann played with her breasts and clit. Walker motioned for me to stop and he stopped at the same time. Naomi pulled off of my cock and begged for us to keep going. "We will hold still and you fuck us," he told her. He pulled her onto his cock while I put my cock back into her mouth. He then pushed her mouth onto my cock as he pushed her away from his erection.

She rapidly got the hang of what she needed to do and found a rhythm that was pleasant for her. She started making noises around my cock that let me know she was close to cumming. I was getting very close also when I felt Ann begin to play with my balls and my asshole. As Naomi came, Ann increased her playing with me and I followed shortly after. I unthinkingly pushed my cock all the way into Naomi while I came.

I noticed her eyes getting big and realized that she might be having a hard time breathing and pulled back. She caught her breath and then took the end of my cock back into her mouth and cleaned me off.

When we settled down again, she looked at Walker and asked, "Why didn't you come?"

"I cannot come repeatedly like you and I wanted to show you the other way to have two men. We will show you using Ann since you didn't want to try it that way first."

I looked at Ann and saw that she was lubing up herself getting ready to have anal sex. She saw me watching her and grinned at me. "Simon I want to watch you as well as enjoy having both of my men inside me. Is that OK with you?" I nodded my agreement as she continued. "I want you to lay on your back with your knees at the edge of the bed and your feet on the floor."

I got into the position and she sat down on my cock and laid flat on my chest with her knees drawn up beside us. I felt the hard buttons of her nipples scratching my chest and tickling my nipples. She used her pussy muscles to get me rock hard and then told Walker, "Let's show them how this is done."

I felt him get between my legs and then I felt Ann move as he worked his way into her. They both provided a running commentary as we all joined. "Slow and easy," she told us, "Just like you would do for any other anal sex, but especially for double penetration because having two cocks in me makes them both feel tighter. Some people like it rough occasionally and you can slam your cock into them but NEVER do it without making sure that is what they want first. It is always better to error on the side of caution and gentleness than assuming that a person wants it rough."

Walker stroked in and out of her slowly giving her a chance to get used to both of us. It was a weird feeling for me to feel our cocks separated only by Ann's thin membrane as well as his legs rubbing against mine. I was not used to having a man in such close proximity to my body and my genitals but I ignored that and focused on giving pleasure to Ann. When we were all connected she kissed my mouth and then told us both, "Let me do the work and you both enjoy." I wasn't sure what she meant but she started a rocking motion with her hips that as she pulled off of my cock forced her onto Walker's and then she reversed the motion.

She raised her body off of my chest putting more pressure on her clit as she got closer to climax. Knowing that she liked her nipples played with as she was cumming, I reached up and started teasing her breasts without quite touching her nipples. As she started cumming I pinched and twisted her nipples hard but not painfully like she had shown me when we were having sex a couple days earlier. As her climax hit, her cunt clamped down on my cock and I felt as if I was locked into her. The tightness and her movements pushed me over the edge and I began shooting into her. We both finished as Walker grabbed her hips and began fucking her seeking his own pleasure instead of hers.

When he was finished we all remained connected for a few moments and then Ann told us, "Now comes the fun of getting clean." We went into the bathroom off of the master bedroom where they had a very large shower where we could all fit with room to spare. Walker and I took turns drying the ladies and they took turns drying us.

Ann told Naomi, "You and Walker can stay here and I will take Simon into the playroom." She held my hand as we walked down the hall to the well-equipped playroom.

"Simon, I know that you are careful and loving," she saw me start to say something and holding up her hand to stop me continued, "Loving, not in love. Kind, caring, and thoughtful. But on occasion, some women like you to take control of them and use them for your own pleasure. Make sure that you and the woman have agreed on the limits or have a safe word. I would say that with very few exceptions you must have a safe word."

"Tonight, I want to give myself to you for your pleasure and at the same time, I want to show you another way of having sex, not making love. There are a couple guidelines for tonight. No injury or bruising won't go away quickly if you use a flogger, if you want to take my ass, do it but you need to lube me up, and no ass to mouth without cleaning up. I suggest you use a condom if you take my ass and want to continue with other things, that way you don't have to waste time cleaning up much."

My mind was whirling with this whole new direction. She went over to a bench and started laying out items. When she had chosen everything she wanted, she turned to me and explained. "I want you to go full caveman on my and use my body for your pleasure."

She picked up the first item, "This is a flogger. When you use it on a person you need to be aware that you can do damage with it but I enjoy being whipped occasionally. I am trusting you to whip me firmly but be cautious."

The next item was leather. "This is a hood, when you put it on me I cannot see you or what you are doing. It gives an edge to sex and whipping since you do not know what is happening next or where it is coming from. Also, when you strap this down in my mouth, I cannot close it so you can fuck my mouth as hard and as deep as you wish and I cannot stop you."

Then she motioned to the pile of straps, "I am going to have you strap me down to the fucking bench. When I am done, you can do anything you wish and I cannot see or move to stop you. I am your sex toy."

"The last thing you need to remember, is when you have someone like this, whether slave or someone just playing, YOU are the one responsible for their safety." With that, she started attaching the cuffs and straps to the bench until she was satisfied with everything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.