My Ice Queen - Cover

My Ice Queen

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A first person story about an average guy who goes to the gym on a Saturday night and has a wild sexual adventure with an Ice Queen, the kind of beautiful woman who wouldn't normally pay attention to him. This one not only pays attention, she lets him order her around and she turns out to be a very willing sexual playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I had a method to my madness, you see. Although it got me hard to think about Kelly Frost, the Ice Queen, made up to look like a two dollar hooker, I also realized that if she did a good job making herself look like a slut, she probably wouldn't be recognized. And although I knew the danger of being recognized turned her on, I also knew it would be a disaster for her career to have some idiot take a cell phone picture of her having sex with me in a public place. It would be career suicide, frankly, and I didn't want to have that on my conscience. She seemed like a nice girl, although majorly messed up in the head, and I was actually feeling a bit protective of her at this point.

Not protective enough to keep me from fantasizing about having sex with her next Sunday, though. It was a long dry week for my cock, believe me, and every time I thought of what was on my schedule on Sunday my cock shot up like a rocket. I watched Kelly on TV every night, and my cock tingled with anticipation of getting inside her warm, wet, snug little snatch. I had no idea what the weather forecast was when I watched her, but I sure knew the sun was shining on my sex life.

The whole thing still seemed like a dream. I just could not believe I was having sexy fun with a beauty like Kelly Frost, and I sure didn't understand why she was allowing me to boss her around. It was so bizarre, and all I could figure was she had some psychological issues that were a lot deeper than I could understand. I felt a little sorry for her, and even a bit tender toward her. I know that's not the way a good dominant male is supposed to feel, but it was my first experience in this role, and I wasn't always sure how I was supposed to act.

As the weekend approached I could hardly contain myself, I was so excited. I almost wanked off a couple of times, just to relieve the pressure, but then I decided I'd rather save myself for a massive orgasm on Sunday. I didn't go to the gym on Saturday night on purpose, just to make it even more special when I saw Kelly on Sunday. I just let the sexual tension build up, and by Sunday morning I could hardly stand it. I got up and ate a good breakfast of bacon and eggs, and had some coffee to get myself cranked up good. I did some exercises, then took a shower and changed into a pair of jeans and a new white shirt I'd had pressed at the cleaners. I drove over to the park with a slowly building excitement that actually had my hands trembling, it was so intense.

It was a beautiful sunny day and there were groups of people enjoying the early June sunshine. There were some teenagers throwing a Frisbee, a group of older guys playing softball, some picnickers, and lots of kids at the playground.

I strolled around enjoying the sunshine and the pleasant day, but with a mounting sense of excitement. I couldn't believe this was really going to happen, and my heart was racing with anticipation. After a few minutes, though, I began to get worried. What if Kelly didn't show up? What if she listened to that little voice inside her head that had to be telling her this was a crazy thing to do, and that she should avoid me like the plague? It gave me a chill to think of, but I had to admit it could happen. After all, I could hardly believe myself that she'd be freaky enough to have sex with me in the park.

And then I saw her.

She was standing by the third base side of the baseball diamond, pretending to watch a bunch of middle aged guys with beer bellies play softball. She was attracting more attention than the game, however, as a bunch of guys in the rickety metal stands were staring at her like she had just landed in a spaceship and had come out of the capsule with three heads and four pairs of tits.

It was because women in our sleepy little town didn't normally look like that. She was wearing five inch black heels, a pair of painted on black leather pants that hugged every curve and dimple of her legs and ass, and a tight crimson top that showed her breasts and nipples with amazing clarity. Her hair was in a sexy shag that must have been a wig, and when she turned I saw she had enough black eye makeup and lipstick on for a whole convention of goth girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.