My Ice Queen - Cover

My Ice Queen

Copyright© 2013 by Janno Jones

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A first person story about an average guy who goes to the gym on a Saturday night and has a wild sexual adventure with an Ice Queen, the kind of beautiful woman who wouldn't normally pay attention to him. This one not only pays attention, she lets him order her around and she turns out to be a very willing sexual playmate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex  

I have to admit I couldn't stop thinking about that sexy gym session. It was on my mind for the entire week, and I kept replaying the whole episode over and over again. It was the most surreal thing: I mean, how many regular Joes like me get to have sex with a hot number like that. I had the vision in my mind all week of that beautiful round ass pumping up and down in front of me as she did squats. It never failed to get me hard as a rock.

Some guys would have probably just been happy to have a one off like that but I kept thinking that maybe, just maybe, I might strike lightning in a bottle twice. I mean what if she was in the gym again the next Saturday night? It could happen couldn't it?

I spent the whole week in a state of steadily growing excitement, wondering if my dream would come true.

And there I was alone in the gym on Saturday night at the same time, 9 o'clock, going through my set of exercises with my eye on the door to see if she would come in. The sound system was playing a continuous loop of dance music, with a heavy beat and a thumping bass line, and over the top there was a cooing female voice that sounded like she was constantly on the verge of a massive orgasm.

I was in the middle of some bicep curls with a dumbbell, straining away, when the door opened and the Ice Queen came in. I have to tell you, I almost dropped the dumbbell on my foot. I couldn't believe it. She looked even better than last week, with her blonde hair tied back in a cute ponytail, her perky breasts pushing out of a tight orange spandex top, and her ass, that thing of exquisite beauty, straining against the fabric of a pair of pearl gray yoga pants.

She walked right past me without looking at me, and my cock twitched in my shorts with excitement. It was so bizarre that she would ignore me like that, but it just added to the mystery. I figured this was some type of game she was playing, and I went along with it. She went straight to work, jumping up on the treadmill across from me, punching in her program, and starting off on a brisk pace.

Just like last week I got an eyeful of that gorgeous ass, those twin mounds of loveliness vibrating in rhythm only a few yards from my face. It was the kind of ass that poems have been written about, and to see each cheek quiver and snap with every step she took was true rapture for an ass man like me.

I went about my business, moving from one piece of equipment to the next, but all the while I kept looking at her beautiful ass. She knew it too -- you could cut the tension in that room with a knife, and I think she enjoyed showing off her assets to me, if you know what I mean.

As she increased the pace of the treadmill she started to breathe heavier and to sweat, and her skin got flushed with the effort. Her arms were pumping, her ponytail was swinging, and her cheeks were swiveling like they had a motor in them.

I was getting pretty worked up about this, especially because now that there was a possibility I was going to have another sex session with her my cock was in full readiness, standing ramrod straight in my shorts. The only problem was, I knew the whole plan could collapse like a deflated balloon if somebody else walked in the gym. If some overweight soccer mom walked in and started perambulating on the treadmill right next to her my fantasy would fall apart, and I'd have to run to the Men's Room and jack off in the toilet to relieve the pressure my cock was feeling.

That's why I decided not to waste any time. As soon as she ended her treadmill workout and she stepped off and started toweling herself off with the cute pink towel she had around her neck, I took action.

I walked right up to her and slapped her on the ass. She jumped three inches, but instead of turning around and slapping me across the face the way some women would, she just looked at me with anticipation, like she was waiting for me to tell her what to do.

I didn't waste any time. "All right," I said. "It's time to do some more squats. Let's see if you learned anything after last week's session."

It was an amazing thing to hear words like that coming from my mouth. As I said before, I had never talked to a woman like that in my life, especially not one as beautiful as her. But based on what happened last week I knew she had a huge submissive streak in her, and it really brought out the dominant in me. It was a revelation to me that I could talk like that, but all I could figure was there was a leather-clad sadist in me all my life just waiting to bust out and assert himself.

She came over meekly and hoisted a barbell that was nearby, and she proceeded to do a set of squats. I walked around behind her to observe her form, and it nearly gave my cock a spasm to see those cheeks bouncing up and down like that. They were straining the fabric of her yoga pants so badly that I thought she was going to split a mile-wide seam in them.

I made her keep doing the squats for about ten minutes, till she was good and hot, and then I gave her a break. "Stop!" I yelled, and she stopped on a dime. Then I walked her over to a yoga mat and made her get down and do twenty minutes of floor exercises. I had her doing everything I could think of: lunges, pushups, leg raises, toe touches, crunches, and more, and I didn't give her any rest between them. She never squawked at all; every time I barked an order at her, she did her best to follow it.

By this time her arms, neck and face were slick with sweat, and her tight t-shirt and yoga pants had dark stains on them from her perspiration. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily. I didn't give her a break, though. "Come over here," I said, and I walked over to the stair step machine. "Get on, and crank it up to the highest resistance," I barked.

She did as I ordered, and it was a treat to stand behind her and watch that magnificent ass bobbing up and down as she lifted each leg and walked in a stepping motion. She was panting and grunting with effort by now, and I just let my eyes feast on her backside. Every once in a while, just for fun, I'd give her butt a swat and say, "Come on, Fat Ass, you're not working hard enough." It was beautiful to see her cheeks bounce and jiggle every time I slapped them.

I made her work that machine for a good fifteen minutes, till she was huffing and puffing and her glutes looked swollen from the effort. By this time her ponytail was a mess, and there were stray hairs hanging down in her eyes.

"Okay, stop!" I said. I had never thought of myself as a dominant person, and even now I hesitated, wondering how far I could push this. I'm not into physical cruelty in any way, and I had no intention of hurting her, but I could sense that she had some kind of a need to be dominated, crazy as that seemed. I don't know, maybe she had Daddy issues from her youth, or maybe that constant monotonous disco beat that was throbbing through the gym had hypnotized her, but whatever the reason, this beautiful specimen of femininity wanted me to boss her around, and I was happy to oblige.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.