Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

When Sarah woke Monday morning, she could see the sun was just breaking the horizon. Looking around she saw that Jill and Janet were still sleeping. There was a light on in Alice’s and Judy’s bedroom and what sounded like someone moving around. “Looks like early risers,” thought Sarah. “Who am I to say anything? I think I slept most of yesterday. Now to freshen up.”

Sarah headed for the kitchen after freshening up wishing she had started the coffee earlier. Stepping out of her room, she noticed the light was on in the kitchen and thought she heard talking. She quietly crossed the common room and as she entered the kitchen softly said, “Good morning.”

“Good morning,” replied Judy. “Coffee just finished. Alice will be in momentarily. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes. Very well,” replied Sarah as she got a cup of coffee.

“I thought I heard talking.”

“Probably me working on my to-do list.”

“Are you and Alice always up this early?”

“Nope. It varies quite a bit. How about you?”

“Between 6 and 7 usually. The real estate office opened at 9. On my scheduled days, I usually opened. I liked to keep a consistent routine because I was less likely to oversleep.”

“Right after breakfast, I would like to give you a physical before I am side tracked again. By doing it first thing the samples can be shipped out for testing today. Since we have a small lab, I like to verify some test results but I’m also having some additional tests run.”

“Fine with me. Can I exercise?”

“Yes, with limits. Jogging or running is out for a while. What did you have in mind?”

“T’ai chi and yoga.”

“Okay. Just keep to your time limit. I would hold off on anything more strenuous for at least a week.”

“Good morning,” said Alice as she entered.

“Good morning.”

“How about sausage and pancakes this morning?”

“It sounds good,” replied Judy, “but I was thinking something less involved because I won’t be able to help with clean up. I want to do Sarah’s physical before I do anything else.”

“It is a Monday. So why don’t we save that for later this week.”

“Cereal and fruit is fine with me,” said Sarah. “Actually that is what I usually have.”

“Okay. As soon as I eat, I’ll fix the twins breakfast then take care of cleanup.”

After breakfast, Sarah and Judy went down to the examination room next to her office. Sarah said, “I guess you want to start with me sitting on the table?”

“That’s as good a place as any.” As she began going through her routine she said, “Tell me more about the sensitivity changes you’ve noticed and what Liz told you?”

“Well, it was really both Liz and the attendants at the first place where she took me. They indicated that my breasts, in particular my nipples, along with my labia and clit, would be very sensitive to any contact. Sensitive enough that wearing any covering would uncomfortable at the very least. The attendants suggested trying silk or satin. They thought it might work as long as it was loose and lightweight. After I returned home, I tried some thongs I had. It quickly became apparent that even wearing silk was out of the question. The only solution I found was an age old one which is to go ‘commando’. By doing that I had to be very careful about skirt length and movement so I didn’t flash someone. It turned out not to be a problem because I wore fairly long full skirts or dresses with a fairly long full torso. Even so I found it was best to wear a satin or silk half-slip. The combination seemed to minimize irritating my clit.

“Supporting my breasts was a little easier. With a bra cups lined with silk or all silk, my nipples stayed erect but were fine otherwise. It was best if the bra cup was a little on the large size. To make my erect nipples less obvious, I usually wore a knit top or sweater with a vest.

“Since then my labia always seem to be moist. Following the treatments Liz arranged here, they’ve gone beyond moist and the lips seem slightly swollen. Even before the treatments here, I couldn’t sit on my skirt very long for fear of creating a wet spot. It took me some time to figure out a way to gracefully sit down without my skirt under me. Doing that has downsides as well. First there is the shock of touching a cold seat and not reacting. Another is whether someone would notice the way I sat as it can give unwanted signals. There was also the problem of leaving a wet spot. Eventually I figured out a way to hold a mini-pad between my legs so it didn’t touch my clit or rub my labia when I walked. So, in the end I did both, as that was the surest solution.”

“Your temperature, blood pressure, ears, nose and throat are fine. Heart sounds normal as does your breathing. Next I need to take some measurements then draw several the blood samples.” After taking the samples, she told Sarah to relax for a few minutes while she ran some tests.

When she left, Sarah lay back on the table and relaxed. She was almost dozing when Judy returned. Opening her eyes she said, “What did you learn?”

Judy was slow to respond causing Sarah to frown. “I can give you a quick answer or more detailed one.”

“Give me the short version first.”

“Based on the parameters I can measure, all your treatments are progressing nicely. Your breasts are firm and will be between a G and H cup. Your hormone levels indicate you are lactating. So I would expect it to start soon. We’ll check later.”

“This is going to sound vain, but how soon will they start sagging?”

“They shouldn’t sag significantly.”

“Excuse me. How is that possible?”

“One component of the treatment enables the creation of a web of cross linked connective tissue throughout your breasts. It is linked into your chest and shoulder muscles to gain support.” Seeing Sarah’s puzzled look Judy added, “Think of it as something like a natural sponge. It has structure but is pliable and can contain fluid. Yes, it’s not a great analogy. There is a trade-off regarding lactation. A high volume leads to expressing the milk more frequently since there is less holding space. When lactation is a part of the treatment, it will continue indefinitely. Failing to express your milk in a timely manner does not turn it off and doing that repeatedly can cause tissue damage.”

“I hope they set mine for typical. So your push to strengthen my back and shoulder muscles is to avoid back problems.”

“Yes. Once they finish growing, you should continue with the exercises often enough to maintain their tone. There are two ways to do this here. One is by lifting weights, which needs to be done carefully as it tends to add bulk, which you probably don’t want to do. An alternative, which you’ve experienced, is the electro-stimulator. My preference is to use the electro-stimulator in conjunction with some low weight, high rep lifting. I prefer this combination as it seems to work best for most of my patients.”

“Is the electro-stimulator a TENS unit.?”

“Similar.”

“Do you know if I am more sensitive now than before?”

“By what we put in your treatment cocktail, no. I don’t think the extra stuff Liz gave you would affect that. However, it is possible that it could go either way.”

“Well laying here on my back looking at them, they look almost artificial. Except if they were I wouldn’t expect them to flatten as much as they do.”

“From my perspective you have the shape of a slender teenager with D cup only larger.”

“Yea, I can see that. When I’m on the cot facing down, they hang with a nice rounded shape. Although, if they weren’t there isn’t much I could do to change them. What about my labia?”

“Those components are primarily spongy support tissue and glands to excrete liquid when you are aroused. Your arousal baseline was boosted which is why you are always damp. I don’t know how it will feel during intercourse but I suspect it will be more stimulating for you and your partner.

“I am not sure I mentioned it before but the concoction in the butt plug contained some synthetic steroids. These were likely put there to encourage muscle growth. There can be some undesirable side effects from them but you aren’t exhibiting any of those. I still don’t understand why they were added.”

“So do your patients usually ask this many questions?” asked Sarah smiling.

“Sometimes. I have a list of things I go over, but you already heard it in bits and pieces. It’s obvious that you were already taking good care of yourself before you arrived and plan to continue. Jill and Janet usually exercise with us, now there will be some additional routines to do. Actually, those would probably be good for Alice and me, as well.”

“So how long have breast enlargement or body modification treatments been around? I’ve never heard of them.”

“It is not an approved treatment. It has been available in some circles for around eight years, maybe as long as 12 years.”

“Where did it come from?”

“From what I’ve heard, out the back door of a research lab. The articles I’ve read have never indicated negative health issues due to the treatment. At first it was difficult to control size and sag. We’ve resolved those issues here.”

“Good. You had me worried for a moment.”

“Now going back to lactation, do you know how to manage it?”

“Not really.”

“Just a minute.” She left the room and soon returned with a package. “Without a baby to suckle, a breast pump is the usual choice.” She noted. “This is a manual style breast pump,” as she removed the item from the package. “There are electric versions and are probably a better choice. Electric ones have the advantage of being able to do both breasts at the same time. From what I’ve read some of the newest models almost feel like a mouth, but most women prefer a real mouth. Do your breasts feel full or tight?”

“I don’t know. I’m still getting use to the feel and weight on my chest.”

“Well, since your hormone levels indicate you should be lactating, or nearly ready to, let’s try this.” Judy bent over Sarah covering a nipple with her mouth, then began gently sucking as her tongue touched the nipple. The warmth of Judy’s mouth felt very good. Sarah began to lightly caress Judy’s head. After a few moments her breast felt flushed and she felt her labia moisten as they swelled. Then Sarah realized her breast felt different and warmer. Looking down she saw the muscles in Judy’s neck moving like she was swallowing. She watched as the motion of Judy’s cheek moved in sync with the feeling in her nipple. Her labia were now wetter and she could smell her pheromones. Judy slowly decreased her sucking. When she lifted her head, Sarah realized her breast didn’t feel quite as firm as before.

“I apologize for getting carried away. You are lactating and your milk is very sweet. Now that some milk has been removed from one you can probably sense a difference between them now. When they feel full, it is time to let your milk down. If you wait too long then they will ache. In fact, given the chance I would gladly drink it all, but now we need to show you how to use the pump.” Judy picked up the pump and placed it over Sarah’s nipple. Holding it snugly against Sarah’s breast, she operated the pump. Soon, Sarah’s milk was flowing freely in response to the tugging by the pump. She continued until the flow stopped. There were almost 3 oz in the bottle, even after Judy had suckled some.

She handed Sarah the pump and said, “Now you do the other one.” Sarah held it against her breast and pumped a bit. Nothing happened, and she stopped. “Don’t stop yet, since it is the first time, it will take longer to start the flow.” As Judy said that, Sarah felt her nipple getting wet. Placing the pump over the nipple again, she began operating it. The bottle was nearly full when her breast was empty.

Sarah handed the pump to Judy. Judy took the lid off. Looking at Sarah, she asked, “Would you like a taste?”

Sarah slowly nodded her head. Taking the bottle, she sipped it, then drank about half of it. She thought it was almost like drinking sugar. Smiling she handed it back to Judy, as she said, “You can finish it.”

Judy quickly drank the rest, then said, “Thank you. Have you ever been around anyone who is lactating?”

“No.”

“Well, typically, a baby will nurse every 3 to 6 hours or so. With that in mind, since you don’t have a baby, you need to let your milk down about every 4 to 6 hours. My suggestion is to try to keep it to 6 hours.”

“So what do I do with the milk since there is no baby?”

“There are a number of choices. You can throw it away, or use it like regular milk, but it does spoil quickly. We can also put you in contact with an organization that will take it and give it to nursing mothers who need additional milk. There also are some pharmaceutical companies who buy fresh human milk.”

“Well, let me think about it. As to lactating, several times I’ve been told that lactating will result in my breasts increasing in size and probably sagging.”

“For many women they do increase in size. Some lose their fullness. In both cases they sag anywhere from a little to a lot. However, as I mentioned earlier the treatment altered the tissue structure so sagging due to extended lactation is minimal.”

“So you’re telling me that I’m no longer human.” Judy opened her mouth to respond, and Sarah started laughing. “Sorry, that was too tempting. You should have seen the look on your face.”

Judy smiled, “Well the treatment does involve the use of a genetic virus which makes some DNA changes. So you raise an interesting question that would really stir up some religious groups.”

“Well gee, that just means we are super humans,” replied Sarah laughing.

“Well I think you are a pretty super person. Shall we go back to the suite, as I need to check Jill and Janet then check my other patients.”

As they walked down the hall, Sarah asked, “I know you want me to stay a while longer but when can I return home?”

“Well, I would like you to stay at least another two weeks, and preferably four. I want to make very sure all the changes in your body are complete and stabilized.”

“What will I do with the milk while I’m here?”

“Well, I think that is a very easy problem to solve. I’m sure Janet or Jill would be more than happy to drain them every time you need relief. Also, have you forgotten about me? I like fresh milk.”

Sarah smirked as she looked at Judy. “Yes, I noticed. If I didn’t know better, I would think you set me up for these big milk-laden jugs.” Judy started to protest and then saw Sarah’s smirk had changed into a smile.

“You might offer to let Alice empty them, as well. Even though she is the head mistress, she also has a soft side. The two that tried to kidnap Jill, Janet and you only saw her hard side. They had a branding iron in their case, and I am surprised Alice didn’t let them experience it.” Sarah shivered as she realized the implication. “Generally, this club does not permit or tolerate branding or mutilation. They have, however, permitted it a few times by request for very specific reasons. The one time I remember, the branding iron was chilled until it was very cold but not cold enough to make a permanent mark. The recipient was blind folded and reacted as if it had been blazing hot.”

On entering the living quarters, Sarah could see Jill and Janet were dozing on the sling beds. At the sound of their approach both opened their eyes.

Judy said, “Jill. Janet, you probably should get up for an hour or so.”

Jill responded with, “Great. Did you read my mind? I was waiting to ask you that very question. This bed is nice, but it gets old after a while just like it did the first time.” Jill rose up and Sarah could tell how much larger her breasts were. Judy examined her breasts as she asked Jill how they felt.

“They feel fine. I do feel some pull on my back especially when I’m not lying down. I think my nipples are going to be more sensitive.”

“Good. You need to exercise your back and shoulders. Also be careful you don’t start stooping as that will cause you more problems. We plan on bringing up a few light dumbbells and an electro-stimulator. Once we have them up here we can work out an exercise regime for each of you.”

“Will that really help?”

“Sarah and I were just discussing that issue. Yes it will. This is because the tissue structure changes as the treatment progresses. It becomes more like a sponge with support links to the muscles on your chest and shoulders. Using the electro-stimulator, the tissue supporting the breast can be directly exercised. We just need to be careful as it is close to the heart.”

“So, are the changes to us going the way you expected?”

Judy paused then said, “Yes I think so.” Jill and Janet gave her a funny look. “As you know our treatment cocktail is tailored for each person and is based on testing prior to the procedure. In Sarah’s case, they fiddled with the treatments settings. For both of you, they just used solutions they found. So once I figured out what they injected you with, it was just a matter of adjusting those to fit your profile. My uncertainty is due to me not being able to verify the treatment before having to administer the corrections. Thankfully we keep good records on our stocks. So far the changes have progressed as expected, so it’s likely the information was correct.”

“Okay. So can we receive another treatment to offset any negative results?”

“I don’t see why not but it would take some careful evaluations before going forward. By the way, do you like fresh milk?”

“Oh, you know that I love milk.”

“Well, if you ask Sarah, she might let you have some later.”

Jill looked at Sarah strangely causing Sarah to blush.

Judy continued with, “She is lactating. In fact, she started while we were in my office.”

Jill then turned toward Judy with a grin as she said, “Yea, and I bet you got first taste.”

Judy turned red as a beet. “Sure, a doctor has to make sure her patients attributes are functioning correctly.”

“Right! I’ve seen how you fawn over the lactating women in the club. I bet you sucked them dry. In fact, I’m surprised you don’t have a slave or two whose sole purpose is to supply you with fresh milk.”

“Keep it up and you just might become that slave. Hum ... Let’s see, first we increase your tits a couple of more sizes, along with an increase in lactation volume. Then, not only could I have fresh milk every day, but we could sell the extra to the health care industry. I’m sure they could use a gallon or two every day. You wouldn’t mind being milked every couple of hours would you.”

“What??? Wait, just how big are you talking about?”

“Well, I’m not sure. Right off the top of my head, perhaps an additional 2 or 3 cup sizes to your projected size and a boost to your lactation volume. Let’s see, that will push them up to about a K cup, perhaps an L or even M. With your smaller stature, they will look much larger than Sarah’s which appear to be settling out at small H.”

Jill looked thoughtfully. “What’s in it for me? And what about my sister?”

“Are you really interested?” asked Judy with a surprised expression. She was amazed and a bit taken aback, as she had started this with a tongue-in-cheek comment. Jill’s response was totally unexpected.

Jill nodded.

“Before this goes further, we need to include Alice and fully consider all the implications. Don’t get me wrong, I really like both you and Janet. We just need to be sure this is right for the four of us. Alice needs to be included as you already have an agreement with her. Second, breasts that size on you or Janet could be detrimental to your health. We really need to evaluate this very carefully, to see if it is feasible besides waiting to know more about your current changes.”

Jill nodded. “I thought you were putting me on about the size, but I think both Janet and I would like a special arrangement with both Alice and you that includes lactating.”

“We can discuss it later. Now, you need do whatever you need to but don’t stay up more than an hour.”

“Okay. How many more days?”

“Let’s see, it’s been nearly two weeks, so at least a week, then we’ll begin increasing your time up but not as fast as Sarah’s. All of that will change if you increase your cup size.” Jill smiled at the news.

“We should order an electric breast pump,” said Sarah.

“With the three of you lactating, it would be a good idea to have at least two maybe three more.”

“I think I saw one in the supply room a while back,” said Jill. “If I remember right it looked new.”

“I’ll look when I go down to the clinic. Sarah, hold off until I check the supply room. I think I have some literature in my office.”

“Okay. But I’ll look while I’m browsing.”

“Don’t forget to follow your rest schedule.”

“I won’t.”

“Okay. I’ll see you at lunch time.”

As Judy left, Sarah looked at the clock and thought, “Time for me to lie down again.” She positioned an eReader where she could use it before laying down. Once in position, she read then took a nap.

It was several hours later when she woke up. She could feel the pressure in her breasts. Looking at the clock she saw it was nearly lunch time. She got up and went to get the breast pump.

When Janet saw her returning with the pump she said, “Sarah, let me do that.”

“Okay,” replied Sarah. “Where do you want me?”

“Why not sit on the couch?” said Janet as she eased off of the cot and came over to Sarah. After she knelt on the couch Sarah handed Janet the pump, which she promptly laid it on the table. “This will work much better,” said Janet as she moved to place her mouth over Sarah’s damp nipple. Sarah sighed when she felt Janet’s warm mouth. Janet began to slowly suckle. This time Sarah felt her milk let down, easing the pressure in her breast. Again her labia became wetter as her arousal increased. Sarah thought, “I wonder if becoming aroused is a normal response to nursing.”

When Jill woke from her nap, she noticed that Janet was not on her bed so she looked around. Seeing Janet nursing at Sarah’s breast, she said, “Don’t let her get greedy, the other one is for me.” She rose up from the bed and came over and knelt on the other side of Sarah. She tapped Janet on the shoulder and said, “Move over so I have room to suckle on the other breast.” Janet shifted to give Jill enough room to reach Sarah’s other nipple. Soon, Sarah was enjoying the warm feeling of both breasts being suckled. The sensations continued giving her a very nice buzz. She caressed each of the girls faces and bodies as they suckled. Sarah thought, “A vibrating dildo would really feel good now. Hm ... I’ll have to remember that for next time.”

Just as they finished, Alice came in to the room. Seeing the activity, she said, “It looks like I’m a little late for this feeding. Janet, Jill, don’t stay off of the bed too long.” They nodded affirmatively as they continued to suckle.

“Sarah,” said Alice, “did you call Cynthia?”

“No. It was on my list of things to do. Probably after lunch.” Sarah started laughing and it was several minutes before she calmed down.

“What’s so funny?”

“I was imagining what the look on Liz’s face would be when she took me back to the house. I changed the alarm system right after the first time. I wonder what she would have told the police when they responded to find her in the house and me out cold.”

“It is an interesting image. She would have talked her way out of it.”

“I’m not so sure as I know almost all the officers, if not all, that cover that area.”

“As for the fresh milk, call me the next time you need to let your milk down.” She smiled.

“Okay. But I only started to use the pump, and these two didn’t hardly give me a chance.”

She laughed. “I know them and they won’t. If you’re not careful they will be sucking on your breasts every time you sit or lay down.”

“They accused Judy of being that way.”

“Not too far off the mark.”

“How did you know I was lactating?”

“Judy and I talked earlier. She also told me about her conversation with Jill.”

Jill quickly pulled up and turned to Alice with a look of concern on her face as she dropped to the floor and knelt before Alice. “Please forgive me for being so forward with someone else before I talked to you, my Mistress. I do not desire to leave you, but the thought of Judy suckling my breasts was so exciting and with the drift in the conversation, I just got carried away.”

“Because it was Judy, you don’t need to worry. Judy and I have an outline for a special arrangement between the four of us, that is, if you two agree. After thinking about it a bit, doubling your breast size and lactation rate would make you two very valuable to Judy and me. Human milk commands quite a good price. Perhaps we could make them even bigger, of course you would probably have to crawl around rather than walk. Well even crawling might be a problem as they may drag on the floor.”

Jill looked up, questioningly. Janet had stopped sucking on Sarah’s breast and turned toward Alice, with a concerned expression on her face.

Alice noticed the concern, and smiled. “I was only kidding, as Judy told me how she had put you on about that already. I thought I would see if I could get more mileage from it. From the looks on your faces, I sucked both of you in again. Don’t worry as neither of us would intentionally do anything to harm either of you. You certainly would look interesting with tits twice your current size.

“Now with respect to the special arrangement, Judy and I will talk to both of you later. You know that would be a whole lot easier on the bed. I have sometime so I think I’ll join you three. I presume you’ll share.”

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Jill and Janet.

Jill and Janet stood, pulling Sarah up, then the four embraced before heading for Alice’s bed.


They were just finishing lunch the next day when Sarah said, “I talked with Cynthia. She will check on my house as she thought she would be in that area tomorrow. If not then within a day or two. When she does, she will check to see if there is any mail at the house. She’s also going to arrange for lawn service, with the bill sent to me. I learned that Alexia, my co-agent, left as did another sales woman within the last three weeks. According to her, both had plausible reasons. She was concerned because that office had a higher turn-over than the others. I told her the only way to change it was to replace the sales manager, then outlined why I thought she should. She told me that when I was ready to come back she had a couple of possible positions for me. I told her fine, but I wouldn’t work with Gary.”

“So you are all set with her.”

“I think so. In thinking about what I just said, it probably sounded harsher than what was actually said. On another topic, I ordered an electric breast pump today. If we don’t use it we can return it.”

“There was one in the supply room,” said Judy. “It is in my office. I forgot to bring it and the literature up.”

“Well the one I saw, was intriguing.”

“Janet. Jill,” said Judy, “Alice and I have discussed your request for us to become your permanent mistresses. As a part of that request, you indicated you would like to increase your breast size and lactate. We will accept you as our special handmaidens with a couple of stipulations. To minimize future issues, all of us will sign a perpetual contract. In it you will acknowledge that you are giving us total control of your life without recourse, while we accept full responsibility for your welfare while you are in our service. It will give us the right to terminate the contract at any time. We will have the authority to transfer it to another of our choice with the same constraints and privileges. Once the contract is signed and you initiate the modifications to your bodies, you will wear only our collar unless given express permission to wear more.

“The body modifications are: Increase your breasts to no more than a J cup but the choice will be ours. The treatment will be set so your breasts are firm with little sag while having a high lactation rate. To go with your larger breasts, your nipples will be enlarged and lengthened, but not so large that you can’t nurse a new born. Janet will lengthen her tongue at least an inch and once lengthened have it split to just behind the jaw line when extended. Both of you will increase the size of your labia majora to be the size of Sarah’s but the minora will be half again as long as Sarah’s. You will lengthen your clit so it protrudes beyond its hood by at least the length of your finger’s first joint.

“We are considering piercing your cunt lips and clit, but we haven’t decided yet. If any further changes or adjustments are made to your bodies, we will discuss them with you, but it will be only our decision.

“Once the treatments are complete, you will exercise every day and adhere to a regime that we prescribe. These will consist of at least some weight lifting and using the electro-stimulator to strengthen your shoulders and back. Failure to exercise will not be tolerated.

“Should we draw up the contract?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.