Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Jill attached a leash to Sarah’s collar then pulling on it, she said, “Come along.” As they headed for the door, it opened and a woman entered.

“Good morning, Mistress Alice,” said both Jill and Janet as they bowed.

“Where are you taking her?” asked Alice.

“Liz, told us to move her to a cell in the dungeon then give her a tour.”

“And what was she to do there?”

“We aren’t sure. All Liz told us was that the guests would have limited availability to her.”

“Is this the one you talked to Judy about?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Why didn’t you come to me with your observations?”

“We weren’t sure whether we were misinterpreting the situation.”

“You realize there are two issues here.”

“We were fairly certain about one.”

“One is clearly an issue.” Turning to Sarah, Alice said, “Your name is Sarah Kelly. Correct?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Where do you live?”

“Cedar Creek which is near Ferry Rock, Maryland. Mistress.”

“Did you ask for these treatments?”

“No. Mistress. I was kidnapped and woke up here.”

“Pushing it aren’t you,” responded Alice with a bit of a smile.

“This role is new to me.”

“Generally a submissive should just answer the question. Needless to say not being truthful is also unacceptable as is not adhering to the rules. Both lead to punishments. Don’t they?”

“Yes, Mistress,” responded both Jill and Janet.

“I am not intentionally untruthful. Mistress,” responded Sarah.

“You really are pushing it,” said Alice with a smile. “Take those restraints off her. She doesn’t need the leash either.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Seeing Sarah’s expression Alice said, “Recovery for breast enlargement varies. Our doctor, Judy prefers that the person spend most of the next several days with them supported. One way of accomplishing that is what you have been doing, resting in the chair. Another is lying on a special cot which many say is more comfortable. Your lab results indicate you need several more days of support.”

Sarah saw both Jill and Janet frown.

Jill said, “Is something wrong?”

“Judy is checking. When we get Sarah situated, I have some things to review. Both of you are to stay with her until I tell you otherwise.”

“Yes, Mistress Alice.”

Alice said, “Come with me.” Walking down the hall, Sarah felt a number of different sensations. Her breasts rolled with her movements and ached. She could feel the dildo in her ass moving back and forth with each step. Her labia were squeezed between her legs and the dildo in her cunt. It took only a few steps before she felt the beginnings of arousal but it was somewhat dampened by the ache in her labia.

“Wait here.” Alice walked off and could be heard talking with someone. When she returned, she motioned for them to follow her. A short distance down an adjoining hall, Alice opened a door and entered. This room was very different. It looked almost like a small sitting room except that there was a bed-like contraption in the middle of the room. In place of a mattress was a piece of heavy cloth stretching between the two side rails. Sarah presumed that when lying down, it would feel something like a swing.

Alice moved to stand in front of Sarah and felt her breasts by gently squeezing them. Just the gentle touching caused her nipples to swell and her cunt to become moist. “Jill or Janet, I think we need to use the H-cup belt,” said Alice. “What’s the narrow belt doing around her waist?”

“It is holding dildos in her ass and cunt,” replied Janet. “Liz, provided them.”

Meanwhile Jill attached a cloth strip to the sides of the bed frame toward one end between two segments already there. The cloth strip had two round openings close to the center.

“I don’t see any need for them so take them out. Unless Sarah really wants them in her.”

“Please take them out. The one in my ass is not very comfortable. The other is okay but causes my labia to ache.”

Janet released the straps holding the dildos in place then the belt. Sarah spread her legs and Janet easily pulled the one from her cunt but couldn’t pull the one from her ass.

Seeing Janet’s difficulty Alice said, “Sarah, bend over so we can see why Janet is having difficulty.” After she bent over, she felt her ass cheeks being pulled to the side. After a few moments Alice said, “Let me do it. Relax as much as you can Sarah but don’t push.”

“Easy for you to say,” responded Sarah then sighed as she felt is slip out. “Thank you.”

Janet started to take it from Alice but she pulled back. “Don’t touch it there.”

“Why?” asked Janet.

“Notice anything different about it.”

“Just that you had to squeeze it before pulling it out.”

“We don’t usually use these. These are used to administer medication. The medication diffuses out and is absorbed through the intestine. Get me a jar to put it in. You only touched the end to insert it?”

“I think so, Mistress. It was wet except for the grip.”

After Alice put it in the jar Jill had provided she said, “Liz gave this to you, correct?”

“Yes, she provided both of them,” replied Jill.

“Put the one that was in her cunt in another jar then take both of them to Judy. We need to know what is in it. Be sure and tell her the background on them.”

“Yes. Mistress,” replied Jill.

Janet released the locks on Sarah’s high-heeled shoes, and helped her step out of one. As she placed her weight on her bare foot, pain shot up her leg, causing her to scream as she forgot to stand on her toes. She started to fall. Jill caught Sarah, quickly telling her to kneel, then helped her down onto her knees. Janet then removed the other shoe.

The freedom of her feet from the shoes felt good.

Frowning Alice asked, “What’s wrong?”

“My leg hurts unless I stand on my toes or wear heels.”

“So you always wear heels?”

“Not until recently. I found I had to wear them beginning about 5 months ago. Liz told me shortly after I arrived here that it was a side effect of the first treatment she forced me to have. According to her, I have to wear heels all the time. She didn’t say it would hurt not to wear them, but it does. When bare foot I really have to think about how I stand.”

Alice asked, “When was this first treatment? And what was it?”

“Five months ago. I don’t really know what she did. It was like a repeat of being here in that I woke up restrained. Injections were made in my labia and breasts. Nearly the whole time I was there I wore a butt plug.”

“She did what? Wait, I would like to hear the rest of your story, but first let’s make you a bit more comfortable.”

Janet helped Sarah place her knees on pads at the end of the bed then lie down on the cloth. As Sarah leaned forward, Janet steadied her. When her breasts were near the holes Janet had her stop until she could make some adjustments. With the adjustments complete, Sarah lowered her shoulders as Janet guided her breasts through the holes and into the sleeves. Sarah could now see the cloth straps just past the end which were apparently to support her head. With her breasts sliding into the sleeves, Sarah lowered her shoulders until she was lying down then rested her head against its support. Janet then had Sarah place her arms along her sides. Once she did, Janet placed a cloth strap over her back and tightened it before fastening to the sides of the frame. Sarah was surprised that the covering hadn’t stirred any anxiety or fear. Alice assisted Janet in adjusting the support to reduce the pressure on Sarah’s knees. They lifted her legs, extending them before placing them in separate cloth slings. The slings spread her legs slightly taking the pressure off her labia. Sarah sighed as she now felt more comfortable than she had in several days.

While Sarah was getting situated on the cot Jill had returned. “Judy said the dildo in her cunt was just a dildo but she will analyze the residue. She will do it next.”

Alice said, “Good. Now help Janet make sure Sarah’s breasts are fully inside of the sleeves.”

Sarah tried to look underneath her, but her head was trapped. As she moved it, she felt the strap holding her head tighten. With her head immobilized, she could only look down at the floor, but the head strap took the strain off of her neck.

A mirror was placed below her. Alice asked, “Can you see now?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

Sarah could now see, as well as feel, Jill and Janet working very diligently to smooth out the sleeves around her breasts. Once they were done, she could see that the sleeves gave her breasts a more natural shape, but, even so, they seemed extremely large. The fronts of her breasts now made a natural transition to her cone-shaped areolae. The cone shape of her areolae were pronounced bulges on her hanging breasts. Her nipples were considerably longer than before. Again, she wondered, “How will I be able to wear normal clothes?” The thought caused her to shudder.

Alice came over and sat down where Sarah could see her. “You have been very quiet.”

“That is because I am afraid to say anything.”

“I am impressed that you haven’t dissolved into hysterics. To start with, would you like to know why we brought you up here?”

“I’ve been close to asking a few times. I would very definitely like to know but at the same time I am afraid to know. Whenever Liz is around, I always seem to be the focus of attention and it’s not the kind of attention I want.”

“I should have done this earlier but let’s start with introductions. I am Mistress of the Dungeon, but please just call me Alice.”

“I sort of gathered that. I would shake your hand but...” said Sarah with a smile in her voice, which amazed her. Alice chuckled.

“How large do you want your breasts to be?”

Sarah looked at her in amazement. “I didn’t want larger breasts. I didn’t want any of this. Liz told Jill and Janet to use G cup when they did the treatment. The cups had a G on them.”

“I understand that and I need to check a few things. In any case, the treatments were started so they will become bigger and likely larger than a G.”

She paused as she studied Sarah, then asked, “I may be repeating myself, but did I understand you to say Liz did this to you without your permission?”

Sarah’s spirits rose a bit as she replied, “Yes. This is the second time it’s happened. I went out to my car after work Thursday night then the next thing knew I woke up here strapped in a chair.”

Alice’s face reddened. “Second time?”

“Thursday night after I was in my car I sensed someone behind me then felt a sharp sting. I woke up here strapped to the chair with bands around my breasts and a mechanical dildo fucking me. I was groggy at the time and I didn’t see anyone. I think the dildo brought me to several orgasms and I swallowed something then went to sleep again.”

“Sarah,” said Alice to interrupt her, “lets save that till another time. I am more interested in learning what treatments you received the first time and where.”

“I don’t know where. It was a club of some sort. They made injections into my breasts, labia and clit. I don’t know what it was. After that my breasts stabilized at an E cup and my nipples were more sensitive and larger. My labia and clit were enlarged and much more sensitive, so sensitive, I couldn’t wear anything covering them. My breasts and nipples weren’t quite that bad as I could wear silk lined bras. Even so my nipples were always firm. You heard about my feet earlier. To go along with that my height has increased and my shoulders are broader. Well at least I think so, as I had to buy new clothes several times over the last 5 months to accommodate the changes.”

“Liz did all this without your permission?”

“Yes. She claimed to be acting on behalf of someone named Frank. Supposedly I stole some $10 million dollars from him.” Sarah drew a deep breath then added, “Sounds like a fantasy doesn’t it.”

“Without the evidence, it would. Before you tell me more, and I am sure there is more, I need to do some checking.” Sarah sighed. “Relax. What Liz has done violates our club rules and I suspect those of the other place. Now rest, I’ll be back shortly.

“Janet. Jill. Do you know where Liz is?”

“No,” they both replied in unison.

“How long has it been since the breast treatment was given?” in a terse tone.

“Five days ago this evening. She was on the table until this morning.”

She muttered, “That woman ought to be horse whipped first and then...”

Janet said, “She really wanted Sarah up the day after administering the treatment.”

“When we challenged her on it,” added Jill, “She got mad claiming the treatment outline she had never said that. When we offered to get Judy, she quickly backed down. She definitely, wasn’t happy.”

“Both of you stay here until Judy or I return. We have keys so you don’t need to open the door.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

When Alice stepped out the door both Jill and Janet sighed.

Sarah said, “I take it the two of you are the reason she came to see us earlier.”

“Yes,” replied Jill. “Two nights ago we talked to Judy. There were several things Liz asked us to do that violated our treatment protocols. Well some were marginal and others were not. So we brought those issues to Judy. It gave us the opportunity to share some the things we heard Liz say.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well sometimes it seemed like Liz was admonishing you for objecting to receiving these treatments. Each time she reminded you that you agreed to this before you came here. Other times, it was obvious that she was threatening you with more treatments. The combination was really strange.”

“She is strange. What now?”

“We relax. There should be several eReaders in here. Some have a remote control so you can operate them without moving around.”

“Good. This is more comfortable but it could get quite boring to just laying here. Why did you put my breasts in the sleeves? Why the concern with size?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.