Mistaken Identity - Cover

Mistaken Identity

Copyright© 2013 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It begins with Sarah waking up restrained on to a chair in a clinic. She soon learns that she has been mistaken for someone who embezzled a very large amount money. Her kidnapper has a bizarre plan for how she is to return the money. While it starts off as dark story, it is not.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Paranormal   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Nudism   Sci-fi sex story, adult science fiction story, adult sci-fi story

Sarah was lightly dozing when she heard some movement. Turning her head, she saw Liz. “Where am I? What did you do to me this time?”

Ignoring the question Liz asked, “How do you like your new surroundings?”

“So you’ve kidnapped me again.”

“Such a harsh greeting. Don’t you remember the last time we talked. I told you that I thought I knew of a place that could enhance your appearance even more without looking artificial. Well here we are. I must apologize for how long it took me to finalize the arrangements. We could have had a more leisurely trip down here if you had returned the authorizations to me sooner. So don’t go telling any stories.”

“What are you talking about? I haven’t heard from you in five months. I never sent you any documents. Release these restraints. I’m leaving.”

“Not yet. You can’t leave until your treatments are complete.”

“My, what treatments?”

“The ones you asked me to arrange when I told you about this clinic. I was surprised when you designated me as your representative and gave me a full POA for the time you are here.”

“Power of Attorney? There is no fucking way I would give you any form of that. I haven’t seen you in more than 5 months. The last time we met, you insisted that I return some money you think I have to someone named Frank who I don’t know. As I said then, I AM NOT that person.”

Liz paused then continued on as if Sarah hadn’t spoken, “Right after we arrived last night, the first treatments were initiated. You could have been awake for it but you wanted a sedative before we started the trip here. So just like it says, right above your signature, once the treatments begin there is no stopping. All of this was explained to you beforehand.”

“I never signed anything or asked for anything like that.”

Liz leaned over and spoke quietly into Sarah’s ear. “You were told five months ago to either return the money to Frank or there would be another session. These alterations to your body shouldn’t keep you from returning to your old life. Although they will definitely change the perceptions of how people see you. Your new appearance will likely limit some of your choices. IT WAS YOUR CHOICE.”

Liz stepped back and said, “By the way, we really liked the show you put on earlier with the rubber cock. Fortunately, the attendant recognized the potential. It was all recorded. It should make a salable video with very little editing. We will have to share the proceeds with this club.”

“I have no intention of ever doing porn films or sex shows. This Frank stuff has gone on long enough. I am not the person you are looking for, so leave me alone.”

“I am surprised by your comments. You surely knew that these treatments you wanted, would give you the perfect image for performing in live sex shows and sex videos. You especially liked the fact that your enhancements would look natural.”

“Where are you coming up with this bull? I didn’t want what you did to me before and I certainly don’t want what you’ve arranged now. I liked my body just the way it was before the last time you forced treatments on me.”

“I never forced you to accept any treatments. Your impromptu performance at the other club, shows you have a lot of natural talent. That coupled with you being an experienced dancer will make performing in live sex shows or x-rated films a piece of cake for you. Consider the alternatives to being a performer. Don’t you think performing is a much better choice than being confined to a club to be used as sex toy or as pain slut in a dungeon. If you satisfy your obligations, then you have many choices besides what you’ve been doing.

“Based on the fact you’ve done nothing to return his money since we last talked, you will be performing in some venue, the only question is your role. Continue to make no effort to return the money, then we will decide where. Once these treatments are complete, this club has agreed to let you sample dungeon life. Included in that are some brief training sessions on how to be a good sex toy and erotic companion which includes an evaluation of your skills. As we discussed, this visit will give you a basis on which to make the choice you feel fits you best. Sampling the dungeon will last a few days, perhaps even a week. I sent messages to our acquaintances and your office indicating you had a family emergency arise. I told them this emergency will keep you out-of-town for at least a few days, perhaps longer. No one will be concerned about your sudden absence or even as much as a month.”

Liz moved again to speak softly in Sarah’s ear, “You know damn well why you are here. These people don’t care why. You obviously haven’t taken the issue of returning Frank’s money seriously. After nearly five months, you have made no attempt to return any of his money. This experience ought to reinforce the fact that Frank wants his money back. If he doesn’t get his money, you will be working for him. Either in his dungeon or as a performer in porn films and live sex shows. After your treatments here are complete, it will be easy for you to earn all the money you owe him with your body. You could suggest to him that you are willing to perform in shows to earn the money you owe him. A much better choice than working in a club.”

Sarah screamed, “NO!”

“Joe wanted to be here to help out,” said Liz still speaking softly.

“What has he got to do with this? I threw his sorry ass out, but it is too damn bad I didn’t shoot his ass when he tried to rape me.”

“Well, that’s not the story he told my friend Toni. They are an odd pair since Toni is a shemale and Joe is only interested in fucking women. Toni has a very strong dominate streak. The basis of their paring is that they grew up together. Toni was introduced to me through a mutual friend as I needed some assistance on a project. Joe gets very embarrassed whenever she tells the story of how they reestablished their friendship. Yes she thinks of herself as a she.”

“So Toni is the woman with him at the other club you took me to.”

“Yes. At that time, I didn’t know either of them.”

“She seems to be very dominating.”

“Oh, she is, very. After I met with them to work out details of their assistance, Toni told me that Joe was fixated on dominating you and at times talks of little else. Toni’s decided that Joe would be better off as her pleasure toy. He has done some things that have changed the way she views their relationship.”

“So Joe was the one in the car?”

“Yes. I was concerned about his participation but she told me not to worry because she had a solution. His assistance was only needed to start to the project. Once his part was done, he took your car and put it in your garage, a friend of Toni’s picked him up afterwards. It was clear to me that Toni had something planned but she never said what it was.

Liz then moved closer and lowered her voice as she said, “You do need to pay Frank back or offer him a solution. He has clients who would pay him a lot of money to give you an experience similar to what Joe wanted to do with you. Performing in sex films and live sex shows, would be a much better way for you to get the money to pay Frank. It would be much better than whippings, severe bondage, brutal rapes, piercings, and much more painful experiences. You should propose the idea to him.”

“Oh, God. I don’t have any way to reach him.” Sarah’s eyes filled with tears and was close to hysterical sobbing.

“You have his phone number.”

Sarah’s throat was so tight she could barely form the words, “But the note said it was for setting up money transfers. All I had to do was follow the prompts once I had the information ready.”

“So why didn’t try to use it?”

Sarah took a deep breath pushing her anxiety back and replied, “Look I didn’t take any money. I don’t know a Frank. Please, you have to believe me. It’s not me. I will do anything to help him recover his money back. I didn’t take his money. Working as a performer in sexually orientated videos or shows is not something I want to do.” Sarah began sobbing loudly.

“Shut up, or you will be gagged. Sobbing will not help you. We don’t want to listen to it. Now shut up and listen. You will return his money. The treatments you wanted to further enhance your body are already underway. They cannot be stopped, so they will be done regardless of your cooperation. However, you will comply with all instructions. If you don’t, you will be punished. Punishment is always more painful than complying. Resistance will only delay the treatments, not stop them. Remember what happened the last time. Here I have a much larger selection of punishment tools. This club has a very well furnished dungeon. You can feel a lot of pain long before there are any visible scars.” She watched Sarah, arching her eyebrows, then continued with, “Would you like to feel one of the punishment tools now?”

Sarah shook her head, no.

“Are you sure? There all kinds of devices to use. You could learn to enjoy some of them. Even beg to feel them, rather than something else.”

Sarah continued shaking her head, no.

“Okay. Now, as I’ve already indicated, this clinic is connected to a sex club with bondage and S&M facilities. When your treatments are complete, you will experience dungeon life. You will get to see the tools available and how they are used. You may even experience some of them. The members fill two general roles. Dominates are referred to as Master or Mistress. The other is as a submissive. There are three groups of submissives, handmaidens, toys, slaves and perhaps residents. The interaction between dominates and submissives is defined by a contract which has a defined time period. A submissive may have an open contract or it maybe with a specific Master or Mistress. A submissive here with an open contract submits to any Mistress or Master.

“There is a Senior Master and Mistress overseeing each area of activity. Mistress or Master members can use a submissive at any time but always within the limit of the contract. Each area has members who are known as maidens. They are submissive but are also responsible for operational aspects of the club. Thus their availability is limited and maybe further restricted to certain individuals. A submissive only has one purpose and that is to please the member regardless.

“There are some submissive members who do not have any limits on what can be done to them, with one exception. In this club, intentionally inflicting or causing permanent physical injury is not permitted. If they do, they are disciplined. The injured submissive can either give the punishment or designate a member to act for them.

“When a submissive’s contract ends, it can be renewed, but it is their choice. At the completion of a contract, a submissive may not want to stay but doesn’t want to return to mainstream. If they meet certain criteria, they can seek residence at a baby farm.”

“Baby farm?”

“Yes. I’ve heard of several. They are nice warm remote locations. The farms have specific criteria a resident must meet in order to be accepted. Women don’t have much to do, except deliver twins, or sometimes triplets, every 8 to 9 months. After the babies are a month old, they are sold to the highest bidder. A small percentage of each sale is set aside for the resident. Your enhancements make you very suitable for being a performer, a dungeon maid, bondage club staff or farm staff member.

“By the way, you made a good choice in resuming your exercise program. It fit in very well with the hormones we gave you the last time we were together. With the increased width of your shoulders and increased muscle density, the additional increase in breast size you asked for should not cause you any problems.”

Sarah screamed, “What?”

Liz laughed at your response. “When we arrived late last night, those bands were placed around your breasts to stretch them a bit. You also received the initial injections to prepare you for today’s treatments. Now that you are awake and we’ve had this talk, we can begin. The stretching makes it easier to enlarge them a few cup sizes. Don’t worry, they will be firm even though you will soon begin expressing milk.”

“Please don’t do this to me. I never asked for larger breasts. They are big enough already, thanks to you. I don’t want larger breasts. What’s this about training?”

“As I told you earlier, once your treatments are complete, you spend some time living in one of the dungeon cells. While living there, you will serve any member who visits you. Since, you are just sampling this environment, there will be some limitations.”

Just then, two women who appeared a little younger than Sarah entered the room. Both were as tall as Liz and appeared to be twins. Both had brunette colored hair which reached to their shoulders and brown eyes. Around their waist, they wore a wide belt somewhat like a very short skirt with several pockets. Both were wearing tall heels.

“These two maidens are Jill and Janet,” said Liz. As Liz spoke their name each nodded. “They will administer your treatments and oversee your activities. They are your Mistresses, when I am not present you will follow all of their instructions promptly. As your Mistress, they can administer any needed punishment.” While Liz was talking, Jill and Janet began removing the sleeves from around Sarah’s breasts. Once free they settled back on her chest.

Janet pulled the mechanical dildo out of Sarah and pushed it off to the side. Sarah watched as Jill picked up a control box and began adjusting the controls. Sarah screamed, when she started to rise and began to rotate, tipping her forward. When Jill stopped the rotation, Sarah was hanging, facing the floor. Janet placed a cloth band under Sarah’s forehead then pulled her head against the headrest and fastened it to the back of the headrest. “Sorry, that should have been in place before we rotated you.”

Liz said, “Jill use G size cup with the special areola enlargement cup.”

“Please don’t,” Sarah pleaded.

“Be quiet. If you continue to complain we will use a larger size. As it is, this will only be a two cup increase in your tits. One of the benefits of this procedure is that even with a G cup you will have less sag than you did. Well that is at least until you let your customers abuse them. Tightly binding them really increases the intensity of any torment like needles or whipping.” Sarah shivered. While Liz was talking, Janet glanced at Liz and rolled her eyes. Seeing Janet’s reaction, Jill smiled very slightly.

Jill held a cup under each of Sarah’s dangling breasts then raised them. When Sarah’s nipples reached the bottom of the cup, they slid into a small cone shaped well. Sarah’s nipples settled into the small well when the cups pressed against her chest. Janet then attached several straps to hold the cups in place.

“Please don’t do this to me,” mumbled Sarah. Even though she was apprehensive and scared about how she would, she felt like she was in good hands with Jill and Janet. She thought, “I wonder why, I am comfortable with Jill and Janet. Why am I getting this odd insight?”

Jill pulled a cart holding an instrument closer to Sarah. Looking over all she could see were a mass of tubes and wires. She watched as Jill connected several tubes between the instrument and the cups containing her breasts.

Sarah thought, “This looks painful,” and was expecting the worst.

Jill looked at Liz and asked, “Should they be firm or soft?”

Liz stated, “Ask Sarah, after all they are her breasts.”

Looking at Sarah, Jill asked, “Which do you want firm or soft?”

Sarah didn’t answer.

Liz said, “Answer her question bitch or we will make them 4 sizes larger.”

Sarah said, “Firm”, as tears formed in her eyes and dripped on the floor.

Sarah heard a switch click then a soft hum started. She felt her breasts stretching then watched as they filled the cups. Janet then inserted the wires through special openings in the cups, piercing her breasts. Sarah grimaced when the needles entered her breasts but was surprised when she didn’t feel any pain. Even so she could feel each one as Jill pushed them in which puzzled her. When Jill had all the wires in place, both breasts resembled pin cushions. Sarah watched as Jill turned a switch, then felt her breasts begin to tingle. The tingling seemed to last for hours, but was over in minutes.

As Sarah watched she thought, “Wait. What was it Liz said about authorizing these changes? Why did she say that? Why was she telling me that I had agreed? How did she get a POA? I’ve never given those to anyone. If what she said about the treatments, I am sort of stuck even if I could alert someone. I think it’s time to go with the flow. More than token resistance won’t do much good. Okay. Sarah, stay alert and bide your time.”

Jill detached the wires and tubes from the cups.

Liz said, “Your tits will be in the cups for at least a day. This keeps them the right shape while new tissue is generated to fill them out to a nice firm G cup. While your breasts are growing, the other changes will begin. You are right they will make you look even more desirable.”

“Mistress,” said Jill, “the treatment protocol requires a minimum of two days in the cups and good support for a month sometimes two, afterwards.”

Liz’s jaw tightened then she replied with, “We must have missed that.”

“The criteria is based on the change in size and her baseline. We can call Mistress Judy.”

“No, that’s fine. Sarah, a modification you didn’t request, that many who work in clubs ask for, is a change to their tongue. It is not on the treatment list you sent. Janet had hers done. These modifications enhance the pleasure she can give her partner. Janet, kiss her and show her what it feels like.”

Janet moved under Sarah then pressed her lips to Sarah’s. Janet opened her mouth a bit to push her tongue between Sarah’s lips and on into her mouth. She pushed her tongue deep within Sarah’s mouth alternately caressing Sarah’s tongue and exploring. When she pushed her tongue against the back of Sarah’s throat, it began to constrict as she began to gag. Janet quickly pulled her tongue back so Sarah could relax. Then she cautiously continued exploring the back of Sarah’s mouth until Sarah gained control of her gag response.

Sarah thought, “I’ve french kissed before but this is different. It is much more intimate and just as arousing.” She felt something hard in Janet’s tongue. “I wonder if she has a tongue stud as well. If it was, it felt different than others I’ve come across.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.