Mia - Cover

Mia

Copyright© 2013 by Ricky Fuld

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Here is the story of Mia and her support for the team. She's a girl who loves her country. America can do no wrong. They can waterboard every bastard Taliban or Iraqi terrorist till they squeal like Bill O'Reilly on Acid, and she's four square behind it. There's nothing our good soldiers can't do for the country, however much collateral damage, rape, pillage, torture or diagnostic readjustment it requires, that she won't back. And she likes baseball, American football, and Ice Hockey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Double Penetration   Nudism  

"Mia, are you awake? Mia darling! Gee, sweetheart, stir yourself and blink an eye! What a retard you are! Do you want shaking? Wake up, you slut, can't you?"

"I've been awake since five o'clock, and there's no point thumping me in the back," grunted an injured voice from under the duvet. "It's too early yet to get up, and I wish you'd leave me alone."

The huskiness and general chokiness of the tone were unmistakable. Ruby leaned over and took a keen survey of that portion of her sister's face which was not buried in the pillow.

"Oh! The atmosphere's damp, is it?" she remarked. "Mia, you're catatonic! For fuck's sake brace up, child, and turn off the water-works! I thought you had more courage. If you're going to arrive at Cedar Pastures with a red nose and your eyes all bunged up, I'll disown you, or lose you on the way. Crystal clear, I will! I'll not let you start in a new school nicknamed 'Cry Baby', so there! Have an E?"

Mia sat up in bed, and arrested her tears sufficiently to accept the creature comfort offered her. As its consistency was decidedly of a stick-jaw nature, the mingled sucking and sobbing which followed produced a weird combination.

"You sound like an alien monster," Ruby assured her airily. "Fuck off! I call it a stunt to be going to Cedar Pastures. I mean to have a fucking A time there, and no mistake!"

"It's all very well for you!" sighed Mia dolefully. "You've been at College before, and I haven't; and you are not shy, and you always get on with people. You know I'm a prude, and I hate strangers. I shall just suffer till the vacation. There's no point telling me to cheer up, for there's nothing to cheer up about."

Ruby pulled a two headed dildo out from behind her. Mia's eyes widened.

"What are you gonna do with that?"

"You'll find out soon baby" Ruby said with a wide grin.

Ruby locked the door behind her and strolled over to Mia. She kissed her hard on the lips then parted them with her tongue. They kissed for what seemed like forever while their hands roamed each other's bodies. Ruby took Mia's pyjamas off. Then kissed down her neck and to her nipples.

She circled each one with her tongue then nibbled the nipple like she was hungry for milk. Mia was in heaven. She was under Ruby's Spanish spell.

Ruby stripped her of her pants too. She backed her up against the head rest and kneeled down between her legs she put one up on her shoulder and went to work on Mia's pussy. It was a good thing she was up against the head rest because she would have surely fallen to the floor.

"Gooood! Ruby you're good"

Ruby reached around back and wiggled a finger into Mia's tight ass causing Mia to moan loud enough for people six floors up to hear her.

Mia couldn't hold on much longer. Her moaning got louder and longer.

"Oooohhhhh Ruby I'm about to ccuuuuuummm"

After cumming Mia collapsed to the floor that was the greatest pleasure she had ever felt. All of Mia's moaning had made Ruby's pussy flood more than ever she wanted to cum. She helped Mia back up on to the bed then she hopped on to the bed next to Mia.

"Your turn" Mia said shyly

She laid Ruby back and climbed on top of her and started kissing her way down her body. She stopped at Ruby's small breast and devoured her nipples.

"Oooohhhhh Mia! Take your time"

She played there for a little while then headed further south to her belly then to her pussy. She entered two fingers in the soaking wet hole. Then she attacked Ruby's clit. She didn't know what to do she could only do what she would want done to her. Ruby's screams told her she had to be doing something right.

"Aaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhhhhh. God! Ruby who taught you sooooo well."

"You did, baby" Mia said as she looked up to Ruby's eyes. She dove right back in and ate some more.

"Let's try this" Ruby's said as she aDandelion with the two headed dildo.

"Okay Ruby I trust you to take care of me" Mia said.

Ruby sat up and placed one end of the dildo in her pussy then she slowly pushed the other end into Mia's pussy. She let out a slow moan. They started to fuck each other in a scissors position. They started off slow and sped up. Their moans filled the room.

"Oooohhhhh Ruby, fuck me harder."

"Aaahhhhhhh god I'm gonna cum" Ruby panted out in a slow voice

"Meeee toooo babbbbbyy"

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhh" The sounds of hot fucking and cumming filled the room.

Ruby and Mia felt their juices flow out onto the top of the mattress.

Ruby said, "Guess we better get cleaned up"

"I don't think so baby. I've still got many more times to fuck with you while I'm here."

In the bedroom where the two girls lay every preparation had been made for a journey. Two new suitcases stood side by side, filled to the brim, except for dildos and a few other items, which must be put in at the last. Weeks of concentrated thought and practical work on the part of Mom, two girlfriends, and an interior designer had preceded the packing of those cases, for the requirements of Cedar Pastures seemed numerous, and the list of essential garments went on forever. There were school skirts and blouses, gym slips, rubber dresses, evening wear and party frocks, to say nothing of underclothes, and such details as gloves, shoes, ties, ribbons, and handcuffs, butt-plugs, lubricants, books, photos, and knick-knacks. Two hand-bags, each containing necessaries for the first night, stood by the suitcases, and two laptops, with two hand-cuffs, were already strapped up with raincoats and winter coats.

For both the girls this morning would make a new and very important chapter in the story of their lives. Ruby had, indeed, already been at College, but it was a comparatively small establishment, not to be named in the same breath with a place as important as Cedar Pastures, and giving only a foretaste of those experiences which she expected to encounter in a wider circle. She had been tolerably popular at Melissa Gates High, but she had made several mistakes which she was determined not to repeat, and meant to be careful as to the first impressions which she produced upon her new schoolfellows. Ruby, at fifteen and a half, was a somewhat problematical character. In her childhood she had been aptly described as "a little madam", and it was owing to the very turbulent effect of her presence in the family that she had been packed off early to school, "to find her level among other girls, and leave a little peace at home", as Aunt Annette expressed it. "Finding one's level" is generally rather a stormy process; so, after four years of give-and-take at Melissa Gates High, Ruby was, on the whole, not at all sorry to leave, and transfer her energies to another sphere. She meant well, but she was always cock-sure that she was right, and though this line of action may serve with weaker characters, it is liable to cause friction when practised upon equals or elders whose views are also self-opinionated. As regards looks, Ruby could score. Her clear-cut features, fresh complexion, and frank, grey eyes were decidedly prepossessing, and her pigtail had been the longest and thickest and glossiest in the whole of Melissa Gates High. She was clever, if she chose to work, though apt to argue with her teachers; and keen at games, if she could win, but showed an unsporting tendency to lose her temper if the odds were against her. Such was Ruby—crude, impetuous, and full of overflowing spirits, with many good qualities and certain disagreeable traits, eager to loose anchor and sail away from the harbour of home and the narrow waters of Melissa Gates High into the big, untried sea of Cedar Pastures College.

Two sisters surely never presented a greater contrast than the Wienerschnitzel girls. Mia, at thirteen, was a shy, retiring, amiable little person, with an unashamed weakness for Barbie Dolls and Teddy bears, specimens of which, in various sizes, decorated the mantelpiece of her bedroom. She was accustomed to give way, under plaintive protest, to Ruby's masterful disposition, and, as a rule, played second fiddle with a good grace. She was not at all clever or imaginative, but very affectionate, and had been the pet of the family at home. She was a neat, pretty little thing, with big blue eyes and arched eyebrows and silky curls and she had a pathetic way of saying, "Oh, Ruby!" when snubbed by her elder sister. According to Aunt Annette, if Ruby needed to "find her level", Mia required to be "well shaken up". She was dreamy and unobservant, slow in her ways, and not much interested in any special subject. Ruby's cherished ambitions were unknown to Mia, who liked to plod along in an easy fashion, without taking very much trouble. Her school teacher had found it difficult to rouse any enthusiasm in her for her work. She frankly hated lessons.

It was a subject of congratulation to Mrs. Wienerschnitzel that the two girls would not be in the same house at Cedar Pastures. She considered that Mia's character had no chance for development under the shadow of Ruby's overbearing ways, and that among companions of her own age she might perhaps find a few congenial friends who would help her to realize that she had entered her teens, and would interest her in girlish matters. Poor Mia by no means shared her Mom's satisfaction at the arrangements for her future. She would have preferred to be with Ruby, and was appalled at the idea of being obliged to face a houseful of strangers. She met with little sympathy from her own family in this respect.

"Do you all the good in the world, sweetheart!" preached Freddy, an authority of eleven, with three years of primary-school experience behind him. "I felt a bit weird myself, you know, when I first went to Slitterwist Park Primary, but one soon gets over that. You'll shake down."

"I don't want to shake down," bleated Mia. "It's a shame I should have to go at all! You can't any of you understand how I feel. You're all cunts!"

"They'll allow you a bucket to weep into for the first day or two, poor old Bunting!" said Baz consolingly. "It won't be so much kindness on their part as a desire to save the carpets—salt water takes the colour out of things so. But I fancy they'll limit you to a week's wailing, and if you don't turn off the tap after that, they'll send for a doctor, who'll prescribe Turkey rhubarb and ginseng mixed with cocaine. It's a stock school prescription for shirking; harmless, you know, but particularly nasty; you'd have the taste in your mouth for days. Oh, cheer up, for fuck's sake! Look here: if I'm really sent to the camp at Burridge, I'll come and look you up, and take you out to a bar somewhere. How would that suit your ladyship?"

"Would you really? Will you promise?"

"Jesus, I will!"

"Then I don't mind quite as much as I did, though I still hate the thought of school," conceded Mia.

Presently, Baz had somewhat of a "big" problem. His cock was banging against his big sister's cute little butt, and leaking clear slippery fluid down into the crack of the little girl's ass.

Mia enjoyed the feel of her brother's cock sliding against her rounded little ass.

"Mia. My cock is getting in the way," said Baz. "Can I put it down between your legs for a minute?" Baz held his breath, waiting for his big sister to answer.

"Well, OK. Just for a minute. Just don't get any of your cum in me," agreed Mia.

Baz continued rubbing her back, while he started sliding his big cock down between the girl's legs. The boy kept on sliding his cock past the clenched lips of his sister's vagina. Each time the tip of the boy's cock slipped by the entrance to his sister's vagina, he would push the head in a little, and let a bubble of slippery liquid lubricate the girl's little hole.

Mia felt her brother pressing the head of his prick into her now slippery hole. "Stop it!" she said. "You almost went inside me that time."

Baz resumed sliding his cock past the lips of his big sister's vagina. "Don't you like it?" he inquired.

"Yes, but we shouldn't," she replied. Still, Mia began working her hips in time with the sliding of her little brother's cock. She enjoyed the slip-sliding feel of her brother's penis rubbing against her pussy lips.

After waiting a bit, Baz once again pushed the head of his cock against the opening to his big sister's vagina.

This time, Mia didn't stop him, as Baz let several big spurts of pre-cum lubricate his big sister's hole.

"You aren't cumming inside me, are you?" inquired Mia, worriedly.

"Just making it easier for my cock to slide, while I rub your back," reassured Baz.

The next time that Baz felt the tip of his cock reach his sister's hole, he pushed in a little harder. There was a popping sensation, and the little boy felt a ring of muscles slip over the head of his prick.

"You little bastard. You slipped your cock inside me, didn't you?" There was no heat in the little girl's accusation, and she didn't pull away.

"I've just got the tip in," lied Baz.

"It feels like more than just the tip," grumbled Mia, but said no more, as she relaxed into her brother's continuing backrub.

Baz continued to rub his sister's back. Only now, he was sliding the tip of his cock in and out of the lips of his big sister's hole, enjoying the sensations, each time the muscles of the girl's vagina snapped around the head of his prick.

Mia knew what her brother was doing, but was enjoying herself too much to object. After a short while, Mia started to push back at her little brother. More and more of the little boy's cock slid into his sister's belly, until the head of the boy's prick rested against his sister's unbroken hymen.

"You'd better not knock me up, you little bastard," said Mia, pushing back at her little brother.

Baz pushed his cock in and out of his sister, until he knew he was close to cumming. "Stop Mia!" he said. "I'm almost ready to cum."

"Don't cum in me!" the girl cried. "I don't want to get pregnant!"

"Just wait," he continued. "No don't pull off. Just hold on. If you pull off, I might cum inside you before you get all the way off. Just hold still. Don't move!" Baz grit his teeth, and fought down the sensations that almost had him squirting his seed all over the inside of his own sister's tight little vagina. Shortly, the boy felt a slight releasing sensation in his cock. He didn't know if what he released inside his sister was cum, or just more lubricating fluid, but his prick was still hard, and the boy no longer felt like he was going to ejaculate sticky white baby-juice all over the inside of his big sister's tight little belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.