Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 477: Birthday Cake

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 477: Birthday Cake - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

When I got out of the Rolls Royce, they ignored me. When I came onto the porch, the boy’s eyes looked at me like a piece of meat.

Two of the three blew their wads in their pants when I flexed my muscles.

“David,” Trudy said. “You have a go-bag in the trunk of the Rolls Royce. I know you don’t care if you ruin your new clothes, but you should change anyway.”

Tate invited me inside and showed me where I could change clothes. I found a pair of biking shorts, a t-shirt, sneakers, and socks. It was a lot more comfortable than the clothes I wore to dinner.

I don’t mind letting those guys enjoy the view.

Tate brought out a birthday cake with sixteen candles. We sang, and then Laura cut us all pieces. In their driveway, I noticed two relatively new commuter cars. Nothing fancy but functional with plenty of room. Laura had gifts from her parents, friends, and some family. They weren’t much, but all of them seemed precious to Laura.

A mid-sized, late-model sedan with an anorexic four-cylinder engine pulled into the driveway.

“Here, birthday girl,” a guy said as he put two sets of keys, with key fobs, title, and some paperwork. He got the keys to the Rolls Royce from me and drove it away.

Laura couldn’t decide what had just happened, so Trudy told her, “Looks like you are the proud owner of an under-powered behemoth. I guess David had something to do with it because I see insurance paperwork for the policies against one of his companies. The car is in your name, but your parents must be on the title until you are eighteen. Come on, already. You have your license. Take your friends home.”

Trudy dragged Laura to her car, put her in the driver’s seat, and got the boys in the back. Trudy got in the front passenger seat. They slowly backed out of the driveway before Tate registered what had happened.

“You bought her a three-thousand-dollar outfit for dinner, paid for all of us, and then gave her a fifteen-hundred-dollar car?” Tate asked.

I laughed and said, “What? Did you think I was going to give her a nineteen-million-dollar Bugatti? She’s sixteen. A grandmother in a motorized wheelchair can out-accelerate that monster. It is heavy and underpowered. That can take a hard hit and probably barely have any damage. I wanted something she could use to drive to school, the store, and over to friends’ houses. It is functional but not the most fun to drive. By the time she returns from dropping off those boys, Laura won’t be all that interested in showing it off to her other friends. While it does have power steering, it is hard to tell when trying to pull in and out of a parking space. Laura beat cancer, and now you won’t have her taking your car all the time. It is a simple first car. Trudy was right that Laura has insurance covered by one of my companies. It has roadside assistance, no deductible, and a rental car if her car is in the shop getting bodywork after an accident.”

“Why,” her dad wanted to know.

“Because I have more money than I could ever spend, I’m a nice guy, and she seemed like someone who deserved to have a sweet sixteen birthday. I wanted her to remember this as a celebration, not a reminder of losing her grandfather or having to eat her birthday dinner at one of the most expensive restaurants in the world alone,” I told them. “Tonight was a spur-of-the-moment thing anyway. Trudy and I were hanging out today like we used to back before things changed so much for us both. I asked where she wanted to go for dinner, and she joked Urasawa, even if over a thousand miles away from home. She really should know better. We’ve been best friends since we met on the bus on our first day of high school.”

“That still doesn’t explain why,” Tate said. “Nobody does something for nothing.”

I laughed and then said, “I do. I have four monster foster-care mini-city complexes in the United States. I’m footing the bill for everything. Anything the government tries to pay for each child’s care goes into an account in that child’s name. It is theirs when they walk out the gates, which can be anytime they choose. The only disruption in their lives is when they turn eighteen.”

“Sounds like you aren’t much better than the foster parents around here,” Laura’s dad said.

I quickly replied, “I don’t think I am like them. We wanted to keep families together in the dorms, but the lawyers said we had to separate the adult living quarters from those under eighteen. When kids turn eighteen, they must move out of the dorm into the adult apartments. No one under eighteen can enter the adult apartment building. It isn’t all that different from when an older sibling goes to college. They are just across the courtyard instead of across the country. We offer college courses at the complex as well. I haven’t asked, but I suspect a medical school exists since each complex has a hospital and dentists on site.”

I then went on to explain how it was like a reverse prison. The complexes were to protect and care for the children, many of whom were abused by the same adults trying to see them. The kids could leave at any time, but anyone trying to see them must go through rounds of interviews to get a video chat session.

“Look. I met a guy tied to the wealthiest people in the world that people like the Gates, Trumps, and Koch brothers are too poor to enter. He, and a large group of the top dogs, died suddenly in a volcanic eruption. I’m still unsure why he chose me to be his beneficiary. I was a middle-class kid in Nowhere, U.S.A. Less than a day after he died, I had a room of people there to pay me what they owed him. Their situations made it so they couldn’t wire the funds to that dead guy’s account. They had to bring me something of equivalent cash value and pay a fee to convert that into cash,” I told them as I got Trudy’s mom’s necklace and earrings. “The jewelry store said it appraised at six-point-nine-million dollars. Someone gave it to them to hold, with some other items, should I ever come to that store. The colored diamonds in the necklace and earrings are from the smallest gemstones the people brought me as payment. The guy that died had over a trillion dollars in cash in the bank. When I last asked, they told me I also have close to a trillion dollars in companies and businesses. You won’t believe me when I tell you that I’m a grandmaster of all martial arts as well as I can speak, read, and write all known languages as if I lived where people use them. I also have my private and commercial pilot’s licenses, and the U.S. military cleared me to fly any of their aircraft anytime I want, not that I will have the need.”

Tate gave me a disgusted look and said, “You’re right. I don’t believe you. What scam are you pulling? It must be a long con because if you wanted my money or Laura’s pussy, you are way overdoing things.”

“Tate. A nineteen-million-dollar Bugatti sits in your driveway. You have to buy them, not rent them. Why would I try to get your money? I’m not bragging because it is a fact, and you know it. If I was trying to nail your daughter, why would I have bothered to make sure you could have dinner with her instead of sitting outside waiting on her to get done? She thought about having sex with me seconds after she walked into the restaurant and saw me. You’ve been horny since I walked over to you, where you sat waiting for Laura to finish her dinner,” I told her. “Can you honestly tell me that if your husband weren’t here, you wouldn’t already have figured out how to have me fucking you? Do you think I can’t tell that you have your husband’s cum still leaking out of you from the two times you’ve screwed him while I went to change clothes? What is in it for me to try to con you?”

Her husband had stepped away to take a call, so he didn’t hear what I said to Tate. He also didn’t see my hand pushed up hard into her crotch to make her cum.

Before he returned to us, I told Tate, “I know more about a woman and girl’s body than they know about themselves. Do you think I need to do anything to get laid if I can make you cum that hard with just a quick touch? The guys Laura is taking home were willing to come out of the closet to suck my dick on your porch.”

“I’m not sure I believe David, Tate, but that was my dad. He hasn’t talked to me since I asked you to marry me. For all of my dad’s shortcomings, he is unquestionably honest. He told me that David is what David says and that if David was doing something nice for us, it is because David is just that way. Dad also confirmed that David is the wealthiest person in the world. It seems that David tends to piss off restaurant owners and managers because he won’t stop going into the back to wash dishes,” Tate’s husband said. “It explains why Mr. Urasawa blocked David from entering the kitchen and told David to get out of the restaurant. David could have had a limo or helicopter bring us home, but he drove us here. Dad made sure he hammered that point home when talking about David’s character.”

Tate asked, “Why would that nasty old bastard crawl out of his hole to talk up David to you? He only talked to Laura because she had cancer and called him.”

“That was the oddest thing dad said. His neighbor is tied to the Rodeo Drive Tiffany and Co somehow. He told my dad about this guy who picked up a necklace and earrings that retailed around ten million dollars. The jewelry store got paid to hold it in their vault should that guy ever come in looking for something like it. What made the whole thing incredible enough to tell my dad was that the guy had asked this kid to come up from the back to help him before even knowing about what was waiting there. The jewelry belonged to that customer, so there was no transaction, just him signing that he picked that jewelry up. Damned if the customer didn’t ask the kid what she would have made if she was eighteen and worked there and sold it to him. The guy put half a million dollars into a trust fund for the girl and paid close to that same amount in taxes on it for the girl. Dad showed me a picture that his jewelry store buddy sent him. It is the same as what David showed us.”

“What?” I asked. “Trudy wanted a gift for her mom’s birthday. The salespeople were snooty jerks. I got a text that the guy who fixes the watches and jewelry had a daughter doing homework in the back, so I asked her to help us find something. I thought a few grand would be all I paid, so I would hand the girl fifty dollars to cover the commission she should have gotten if she worked there. I wanted to thumb my nose at those arrogant people working there who judged me as another person without the money to shop there. Jessie is a good kid, has perfect grades, and could use a break to get a good start in life. They live in a crap apartment because her dad was saving all he could to make sure he could pay for Jessie to go to college. It seemed only fair that Jessie gets the commission as if she did sell it to me. She is someone that deserves it, and I like helping people out. Just for the record, what I banked, from my percentage of net profits, since I walked into that jewelry store, has already paid off what I did for Jessie, Laura, the retirement funds for Tate’s dad’s old employees at dinner tonight, and the cost of paying for everyone’s meal.”

I explained what I had tried to reduce the net profits to the point that the businesses weren’t paying me much, if anything, and how it didn’t work as I thought. Even the four foster-care complexes weren’t spending the money I made as fast as I made it.

“I can sit here and whine about my money troubles or do something impulsive to help someone that will appreciate it. No one wants to hear about someone else’s money problems, good or bad,” I joked.

The girls pulled back into the driveway right then.

I stood up and told Tate and her husband, “Looks like it is time for Trudy and me to head out. I think I’ve caused enough chaos for your family today.”

“You aren’t going anywhere tonight,” Tate told me.

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t put Laura through all the shit resulting from her having sex with anyone in California. It is against the law for anyone under eighteen to have sex, even if they are both sixteen. I don’t doubt it wouldn’t even get to a prosecutor’s desk, and no one would ever talk about it, but why take the risk? If I stay here tonight, Laura will try anyway,” I told them as I carried Trudy and my bags to the Bugatti.

Laura walked toward me, looking down at the ground as I pulled her into a hug and let her try to lick my back molars for a few minutes.

She hugged me and said, “Trudy told me what I want to do with you isn’t about to happen, dang it. California age of consent laws. I know girls all over this area who got pregnant as young as twelve. I won’t forget you, though, and might try to find you in two years to finally get that dick in me. For now, I have to use the present Trudy found for me. She said it is named Mr. David because the company made it using a mold of your dick.”

“Well, they used a copy of the mold to make my custom-length rubbers. I know the woman at that toy company. She started when still in college and stuck in the virgin vault dorm because she was under eighteen,” I told her.

Before she could convince me to stay, I got in the Bugatti and left with Trudy. We headed to a home I had in Malibu. The place wasn’t huge, like the ones in Hawaii, but it was on the beach.

“Can we go walk on the beach? It is still pretty early to go to bed,” Trudy said.

“Sure. Grab a jacket from the closet. It is a bit chilly with the breeze coming off the water,” I told Trudy.

She decided to dig through the bedroom closet and dressers to find something warmer to wear. Not surprisingly, she found a warm-up suit in her size and a long-sleeved shirt to wear under it. We didn’t say a word to each other as we walked the beach holding hands. When we returned to the house, we headed in to shower. I had called for delivery before we got in the shower. My implant pinged me when the driver was almost there.

“I didn’t know anyone lived at this place,” a girl at the door with Trudy and my food said. “I deliver over this way all the time and never saw the lights on before. It looked amazing from the outside.”

I stepped back from the door and said, “You can give yourself the nickel tour if you want. I didn’t know I owned the place until tonight. My friend and I are starving, so we will dig in.”

The girl wandered around the house, checking out all the rooms. She returned from one of the bedrooms holding two dressed pairs of jeans and six shirts.

“As you can see, I’ve got an odd body, and I’m nothing close to your wife’s size. Why would you have clothes in that room that will fit me perfectly? I can’t even find them online and always have to get things altered,” the girl asked.

I laughed and said, “I long ago gave up trying to figure out the clothes fairies. We both know that you can find things that fit your hips, long legs, chest, and torso at Ball-Cart or Red Spot. They won’t show off your body like you want, though. If I had to guess, someone found out you would be delivering my food order or assumed that you might if I ordered takeout when I came here. Either way, go back into the room, find the bag in the closet, and load it all up. The bras will fit much better than the one you have on, and you won’t have to pick the panties out of your ass anymore. If you don’t believe me, try them on. I’m going to dig into the food.”

I handed her three hundred dollars and went to get some food before Trudy ate it all.

Around ten minutes later, the woman returned in panties and a bra.

“How?” she asked.

“I didn’t have anything to do with it, but I could see when you got here that you were wearing a c-cup six band sizes too small. Your tits have a wider gap between them than most bras are made to handle. You need a b-cup that lets you adjust the cups to accommodate your breasts. If you let me fix it, the bra will be much better than it is now,” I told the delivery woman.

She started to unclip it when I stopped her. All I needed to do was widen the cups, which I could do with her wearing it.

“Don’t you have more deliveries?” I asked her.

She smiled, kissed me, and said, “I’m set up with all the delivery services and can choose when I want to work. It also lets me pick the orders I want to get. Some places around here can pull a burning chunk of what used to be a burger off their grill, and it will be cold two seconds later. I learned years ago not to pick up from there. People bitch on the app, and I get screwed out of a tip. I know this sounds freaky, but can I strip and run around the place in the nude? It is one of my bucket list items to run around a multi-million-dollar mansion in the nude, not because I’m screwing the owner.”

“I could care less. There are cameras all over, though, for security. You are being recorded,” I warned the delivery woman.

Her panties and bra were in her hand as she hurried into the bedroom that had her new clothes.

I tossed her a towel when she came out of the bedroom and said, “You’re dripping on the floor. Don’t rub your pussy raw. It looks like you were a bit too rough.”

“You could fuck me,” she said. “Well, if your wife will let you have some pussy other than hers. We could have a three-way.”

After I swallowed the bite in my mouth, I said, “We aren’t married, just best friends. She’s a lesbian, anyway. Trust me. You don’t want me to get started with you. I will wear out that nineteen-year-old virgin pussy and eat you better than any woman you will find.”

“Bull...” she started to say as I got her on the floor and buried my mouth in her pussy.

Did she even last a minute?

I did cheat a bit and kept her clit from getting over-sensitive. She pushed me away ten minutes later, begging me to stop getting her off.

“Will you fuck me already? I don’t care if you have a tiny dick. I can get off as long as you have more than three inches,” she told me. “Jam in there and see if you can be the one to pop my cherry. Decent guys don’t want a chick with a body like mine, and I don’t screw anyone I don’t think is good enough for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.