Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 342: Christmas Surprise

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 342: Christmas Surprise - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I wonder if they will ever learn to use the bathroom when the train is moving?

The girls and women did finally get in sync with using the bathroom on the train when it was moving. Not having a shower and only a washcloth to clean up still didn’t go over well. For the guys, it wasn’t that big of a deal. Everyone stunk after the second day anyway, and no amount of perfume was going to cover that smell.

Early on the fifth day, we arrived back at where we started. Unbeknownst to those who I invited, they didn’t get back their clothes. Instead, their families took them home in what they had worn on the train or bought during the trip. Casey and Sidney didn’t mind since we took a ride-share to my house. I had it arranged to get the biggest asshole, with nasty body odor, to take us home. It didn’t take him long to find that three of us reeked.

Maybe now you will see that it isn’t nice to smell like shit all the time.

Casey and Sidney didn’t care one bit who was in the den when we got home. Both stripped to their chemise before they stripped me to my underwear. As we began to head upstairs, Chrissy came over wearing a robe. She had the twelve-year-old girl, with her baby, as well as her friends from the train. Chrissy had Dolly watch the baby as the rest of us went to the shower area in the changing room. No matter how much the girl with the baby begged me to fuck her, I politely told her that I had no interest in dipping my wick in a young girl, even if she had a baby already.

When the young girl left to go to breastfeed her baby, I slipped behind each of Chrissy’s friends. I knew they were both virgins and weren’t interested in fucking boys at school. They didn’t mind me popping their cherries and then fucking them both until I pulled out to cum in their mouths. Soon I was alone with Chrissy.

“You need it badly, don’t you?” I asked Chrissy.

She smiled as she said, “Yeah. Very badly. I can’t keep myself quiet when I am getting myself off lately, so I couldn’t rub myself off on the train. I think every guy had been in at least two cunts before I needed dick. I didn’t let them inside me. Can you do me from behind for as long as it takes you to cum? I’m going to imagine you are someone else, so I don’t get turned off.”

I couldn’t quite make out any of the names she moaned as I fucked her. When I came, she let out a long sigh and slipped off into one of the private showers to clean up.

“Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to keep myself distracted from thinking about having the closest thing to a big brother fucking me? I don’t think I could love you any more than I have for years, then you do that for me because I needed it so badly. It was amazing! I don’t think I can do that with you again unless I don’t get laid for months, and you are the only dick around,” Chrissy told me as she dried off.

Just for plausible denial, I quickly worked her hair into a magical hairdo.

Everyone dug into the food that arrived right as I came down from my room in a pair of shorts with a t-shirt.

Sidney and Casey both excitedly detail the trip for my parents. Both were as happy as could be.

The next morning I took Sidney Christmas shopping for Casey. I took Casey the next day.

They hadn’t even been to a Ball-Mart or even a regular mall in their lives.

Both had a blast going from store to store, looking at everything. Well, Casey used her special headset to describe things. The crowds bugged them both a bit, but not enough to distract from shopping. Each helped me pick out gifts for their sister that my family could give them. My car was full of presents from the girls to each other and those for my family.

How my family did Christmas was a complete surprise to the girls. We didn’t allow them to go tearing through the pile of gifts to find theirs and start tearing off the wrapping paper. They had more fun playing with the babies than opening their own presents anyway.

We were cleaning up the mounds of wrapping paper, well what the toddlers weren’t ripping to shreds when the doorbell rang. I was surprised to find Molly and her entire family coming to wish us a Merry Christmas. Mom seemed to be expecting them, and their younger kids went off to play with the toddlers. Dolly and Molly needed an itch scratched, which didn’t take long for either of them. It was a good thing too because I found Camden, Corwin, Skylar, and Mary downstairs talking with Trudy, Annie, and Crystal. The four visitors had learned enough English to get by and used Giggle Translate to do the rest.

Corwin, Skylar, and Mary also needed their itch scratched, too, since they were only going to allow me to be their itch scratcher, as the father of their unborn children, it seems. Paula and Steve arrived while I was doing my best to make sure my baby-bump ladies were fucked to sleep.

Sidney and Casey said Camden was explaining that the three women were here to discuss how things were in their world now. Stuff in the two girl’s families had settled down and was now devoid of leadership. Those who tried to usurp Sidney’s inherited role as head of her family found themselves dead, or worse. I found it very funny how Camden was intimidated by Molly. Molly was only listening in and playing with April. Steve was also eavesdropping but is very good at not being noticed.

Someone arranged for a fantastic Christmas meal. They set up every while I went to wake the three girls, after putting April down for a nap.

Skylar was taking a ride as I ate Mary’s muff pie. Corwin was in the shower. Skylar was taking me over the edge when I felt a noticeable pull of energy from my shield. It was going all over the house. Then I felt Mary jerked to the side. I watched something hit Skylar in the center of her chest that pulled her off me and back against a dresser. I felt two bullets whizz by me as they headed through my bedroom wall and into the bathroom. I heard the glass of the shower break from the first bullet and then the thump of the impact with a body.

Moving quickly, I checked Skylar and Mary first. The girls both had a single gunshot wound. Their babies growing inside them were not in any danger. As I continued to check, I saw that my shield hadn’t done anything to protect Skylar. The projectile had slowed enough that when it hit her in the sternum, the force knocked her back and cracked six ribs. Mary, on the other hand, must have moved at the exact moment the bullet came at her. It would have torn through her heart and right lung before exiting her body. Instead, the angle had it enter her breast just below the nipple, glance off a rib, and barely miss her brachial artery, and then hit her humerus right below where it connects into her shoulder socket. The bone was cracked with the bullet still partially inside it, Mary’s shoulder dislocated from the force of the impact. Both women were out cold.

In the bathroom, I found Corwin. She wasn’t in as good of shape as the other two, but she wasn’t critical either. The first bullet shattered the glass shower walls before the second one went between her heart and lung but missed her spine by a millimeter. It cauterized the wound as it passed through. Unfortunately, that slammed her into the wall. Corwin dropped down onto the broken safety glass. I turned off the shower and did a quick check to find that she was damn lucky. My shield didn’t do anything to protect these three women. I turned off the water, lifted her off the floor, and did my best to brush off the broken glass before getting a towel wrapped around her.

Damn it! I can’t get all the glass out of her skin because that would be too unexplainable.

I carefully placed her on the bed before speed-dressing. I heard loud explosions outside and then the sound of gunfire downstairs. Dad, Mom, and Molly’s parents were in Dad’s office when the shooting started. Dad got them and Mom in the elevator to the basement as he readied himself to get my brother and sister.

I jumped off the top of the stairs and aimed my foot at one of the gunmen’s spine, hitting him in the exact spot to sever the nerves in his spine that would make sure he could never move his arms and legs again. It didn’t, however, sever the nerves that sent pain signals to his brain. I ensured that his vertebrae pinched those nerves to give him excruciating pain any time he moved the least little bit.

You come into my home and start shooting, and now you will live to regret it.

I grabbed the guy’s assault rifle, dropped out the magazine, and ejected the bullet in the chamber. Another gunman heard the noise and turned toward me as I was moving quickly toward him. He got off four shots, and the place in my head let my body react to the impact, but each bullet only left a hole in my shirt. Before the guy could get off another shot, I pulled the weapon from him, dropped the magazine out, and worked the bolt. Then I proceeded to beat the ever-living shit out of him with it. I saw a third attacker head toward my dad’s office. I wasn’t even going to let the guy have a chance to take a shot at my dad. I hurled the second gunman’s rifle at the third to hit him in the head hard. If the impact to his head didn’t knock him out, my dad kicking the guy did the trick.

I heard more scuffling and random shots from large-caliber handguns. Heading that way, I found Annie and Crystal with multiple gunshot wounds, and still beating the shit out of three different shooters. I heard a scream from the kitchen. In a few steps, I was right behind a slab of muscle with a gun pointed at Paula’s head.

Reaching around him, I crushed his hand and snapped his wrist as I spun him around to face me.

“I’ve never killed anyone, but if you shot her in the head, you would only wish for death. I spent months putting that beautiful head and brain back together one cell at a time. I don’t want to do it again,” I said as I looked him straight in the eyes. “Too bad you won’t even get to tell anyone about it. The men you killed to be able to get into my house have friends. They aren’t too happy right about now. I’m going to give you a Christmas present. Don’t say I didn’t give you anything, because, well, you won’t be able to anyway.”

A foot away was what remained of the Christmas tree.

Paula watched in shock as I proceeded to lift the guy, move him over the stub, and shove him down on it, a foot of the tree of it went in his ass, right through his pants. The place in my head made sure that it didn’t tear his intestines, giving him the full enjoyment.

“Damn! You make one fucking ugly Christmas Tree Angel. May those coming to share Christmas with you will make your eternal torment and suffering feel like a relaxing massage and blowjob. I’m going to make sure they don’t let you die, no matter how many times you try to kill yourself or beg them to do it for you,” I told him.

Paula hadn’t gotten shot, but someone did knock her around some before she got into the kitchen. She was doing her best to keep my siblings hidden away in the cabinet behind her. She put all the baking trays she could find in front of them to hopefully slow down any bullets headed their way. I could feel they were safe.

I moved around the house as quickly as I could.

Molly had gotten Dolly, Nelly, Trudy, and herself into a panic room-like area inside the garage. The walls consisted of three layers of Kevlar, packets of non-Newtonian fluids, a sheet of hardened steel, and then more Kevlar.

Annie and Crystal’s gunshot wounds were superficial scratches. They were both mad as hell. When I finally got over to the girls, I found seven shooters unconscious in front of them. Anytime any of the men made a sound, and he got kicked in the gut, head, or both.

The rest of the people visiting the house were unconscious and would have some pain for a while, but that was it. My shield had protected everyone from getting severe injuries while the place in my head made them reacted to how the gunmen expected.

“We are so sorry, David,” Crystal said as she locked her arms around me. “We tried as hard as we could to get to them, but there were too many, and we didn’t want to risk her getting hurt. They took April.”

Annie joined in the hug. I gave them a very tight embrace, but then they felt the change in me. I watched them move back away from me with a look of pure terror on their faces.

I calmly said, “Not the smartest move.”

Upstairs I grabbed my phone, passport, black and purple high-security badges, laptop, and change of underwear.

Whoever stocked my closet knew there might be a time when I would need what I found in a suitcase off to one side. Inside it, I found form-fitting Kevlar combat armor and boots. A note told me to “reach out” to a phone number that no phone system can dial. I would have what I didn’t even know I wanted or needed waiting on me from wherever I chose to depart.

I don’t know where I am going to fly from, but I am walking there.

“Dad,” I told him when I got back downstairs. “I’m going to find April. Don’t worry about me at all. I need you to please take care of my guests. Spare no expense, ensuring they get the best of care available from anywhere in the world. Miraculously no one was seriously injured or killed. Corwin, Skylar, and Mary all need medical attention immediately. They are unconscious, but their babies, my babies, are unharmed. Whoever these people are, or will soon cease to be, fucked up.”

I opened the door to the hiding area to tell Molly that she needed to stay put and help those here recover from their injuries. I was getting April. She gave me a big hug before telling me to do my best not to kill anyone.

Once I walked outside, I knew the location of every person who had guarded my home over the last months. I went to each one. Most were dead, a few critically injured, but still barely alive. For those still alive, I took out their first aid kits, dressed their wounds, and reversed their damage enough that they wouldn’t bleed out before help arrived. Some of the dead had family they rarely saw, but two had wives and children. I made sure that all their debt was paid off, the wife had ten million in a bank account for her, and ten million for each child. The wives received emails detailing that the money for the children was for their care. I was sorry about their loss and wanted to ensure the kids had everything they needed for the rest of their lives. I did make sure that the families of all the dead knew that these men and six women died protecting my family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.