Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 295: Corrections

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 295: Corrections - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

“Please start without us. We shouldn’t be too long,” I told everyone else.

I took the guy through the door into the kitchen area and found him a spot in front of a hot stove. There was a lovely selection of extremely sharp knives behind me. I just stood there staring at him.

“What did you want to talk about,” he finally asked a slight bit arrogantly.

Are you that dense?

After letting him sweat it, literally, for another minute, I asked if he knew who I was and followed by questioning the few types of businesses that I wouldn’t tolerate. He knew both.

“So, what are we going to do about it,” I asked.

He looked confused and then a bit overconfident when he replied, “Do about what? I don’t have any sort of involvement with any of the family businesses.”

“Of that, I’m sure,” I replied with a bit of a predatory, at least I hope that is how it looked, grin. “No, I was referring to your sleazy hand in your touch-averse niece’s leg. Do you think I wouldn’t notice you trying to pry her legs apart to molest her right there in front of the entire family? You may have some way of threatening the other boys and girls you molest regularly, but the only reason she didn’t scream out is that she is trying very hard to work through her very challenging issue tied to her Autism. I’m giving you two options. Behind door number one is seeing how quickly you can assume one of your expensive new identities in hopes that they won’t find you wherever you hide. Behind door number two is us going back into the dining room to let me get a show of hands for those you have molested, forced to blow you, raped, or buggered. But wait, there’s more! I will ensure that I let the head of the family decide if he gets a crack at you first or turns you over to his wife.”

“Fuck you. You’re enjoying getting all the pussy you can handle because of that senile elder putting a little boy as the head of the families,” he replied with complete arrogant disrespect. “She wanted me to play with her pussy, just like her sisters, aunts, brothers, uncles, and cousins. Go screw yourself.”

Intriguing suggestion. I might have to try that now that I have a long enough dick for it to work.

“Door number two it is then,” I announced.

Faster than he could respond, I spun him around, got both arms behind his back, and held them in one hand. A few carefully placed hits caused his arms to weaken to the point of being useless if he tried to get loose. I marched him out the door from the kitchen into the dining room. I moved the chair from my end of the table out of the way and had him standing so that everyone could see us. My return and continuing to remain standing got everyone’s attention, and they quieted down or stopped eating.

“I’m sorry to interrupt dinner again, but there is a question I need to be answered, and I need you each to answer honestly. I will ensure there are no repercussions for your answer. Ok?” I started and waited for what I thought was long enough. “This man and I had a quick chat about something to decide which way this was going to go down. He chose to roll the dice with those here instead of my generous offer to become someone else and disappear immediately. So, I am asking everyone, even the little ones, if this man touched you in places where you wear underwear when you wear it? This includes those times where he told you it was a secret or that your parents would get furious with you if you told anyone. My questing includes adults as I don’t see that he hasn’t found a wife yet.”

I wish I could ask what I want, but I must be respectful of the seven to ten-year-old kids eating at the big dining table with the older kids and adults.

Slowly, and after some discussion with those around them, I saw hands going up. Except for the four touch-averse girls who came down with me and the girl I sent up to bathe, all their hands were up. The girl who went to wash must have heard the question because she re-appeared with only a towel covering her front, got behind the man, and kicked his balls like she was trying to score the winning goal in the world cup. I kept a tight hold on his arms as he leaned forward in pain. The little girl went over to ask one of the boys if she could borrow his pants and shirt to wear to come back to get dinner.

“I don’t want to ask any of you this, but did he try to play house with you or get you to touch his privates? No matter what he told you, you aren’t going to get into any trouble,” I forced myself to ask.

The girl I sent to bathe moved back behind the guy and started drop kicking his nuts as she yelled out exactly why she hadn’t washed in over a week.

When the back of her foot was red and bleeding a bit in places, she calmed down and then asked me, “Why bother trying to bathe when I’m just going still feel dirty when I finish my bath? I scrubbed a lot and still feel grimy. He keeps telling me I’m his favorite.”

A scan around the table, with the place in my head giving some advice, showed me the woman sitting here who he least wanted to have me give him to. That is who I asked where she wanted me to put him while she finished her dinner. I don’t think I would have locked him in a coat closet, but he seemed not to want to go in there. He even begged for her to send him anywhere but there.

Since the waiters were ready to take away the remains of the salads, for those who would eat one, and serve the main course, I said, “I see that I still need to go help someone scrub the sleaze off, and I’m pretty sure that is going to take a while from looking at her hair. We will have our dinner in the kitchen with the staff once she is squeaky clean.”

I found I had a now naked little girl in my arms, her towel discarded on the floor where she dropped it to run toward me. I got directions on where she wanted me to help her get a bath, so off we went. A maid had not only a dress, panties, little girl dress socks, and even girl dress shoes, but she had big fluffy towels and a bubble bath already running. It didn’t take long for me to have her scrubbed clean and relaxing in the bubble bath as she told me all about how her uncle said she was too little to play mommies and daddies with him, but they could play daddies and daddies. I didn’t want direct confirmation, but how she described things, he was very lacking in length and girth, not that it mattered now.

Once the girl dried off and dressed, I started working on her hair.

“I like playing with boys more than girls and dolls, but he told me that since we are playing daddies and daddies that I had to dress and act like a boy,” she told me. “I didn’t mind all that much if I can still wear panties because the boy’s underwear is uncomfortable. Dresses feel nicer than boy’s clothes too.”

With her hair short like a boy, I couldn’t do much with it, but I at least got it brushed out until it shined. I found some barrettes I used to pull it back to at least make her look a bit more like a little girl than a boy in a dress. I made sure that I went through the dining room so that everyone could see her dressed as a girl. The kitchen staff bent over backward to make her anything she wanted. I was ok with whatever they had prepared for dinner tonight or were fixing for themselves. The little girl didn’t make it much past her sandwich before falling asleep. One of the maids had a butler carry her up to her room.

After I finished and offered to help clean up, I headed back out to find the head of this family. A butler directed me to the man’s study. While not exactly waiting for me, he was happy to see me.

“Darren. I want to thank you for seeing what none of us noticed. I’ve spoken with each of my children as well as nieces and nephews. I’m sure you already have a pretty good idea of the depraved actions he forced upon them,” he told me as he stood.

I quickly replied, “In no way am I defending his deplorable actions, but I’m also sure that a fraction of the children not only sought him out, they willingly participated. Though you should not beat yourself up over not knowing. In families like ours, children learn very early how to keep secrets and make sure that family issues do not make it outside of the family. That darling girl I took up to bathe said she didn’t mind playing a boy for him provided she could wear panties instead of boy’s briefs. Never once did she bring up how exactly they played daddies and daddies, but we both can figure out what was involved.”

He dropped down, heavily, into his chair and went into subtly apologizing for my having to involve myself in their family’s matters again. The elder did not intervene in “trivial” issues like these. If someone threatened him, they usually learned that it was not a great idea.

“No need to worry about it. I’m not the helpless, ignorant little child many in our world believe me to be,” I explained. “In this case, I even feel a bit like a busybody for telling you the family matters that I observed.”

He smiled as he told me, “I’m glad you stuck your nose into our affairs, for we now see that our complacency permitted such atrocities to manifest. The relatives removed from my family can take whatever you wish to throw at them for their attempts on your life. Taking actions against my children and their cousins cannot go unresolved.”

“It appears that you are all set there then, so I will take my leave now. I think I’ve caused you enough ulcers for a while,” I explained as I shook the man’s hand and headed to the door.

Where I landed was now empty. I didn’t know what was going on, but there had to be a damn good reason. I went ahead to walk off toward the nearby city to find other transportation. I got a workout instead. Well, some exercise at least.

Damn, is that dumb fucker is too stupid to get a clue. Now the dipshit deals with me.

Maybe a hundred yards out of view of the elite family’s estate, that dumb shit was waiting with a small army of relatively well trained, expensive mercenaries. His cronies were there looking on.

Damn, have I been here that long already?

“How is the shoulder doing?” I asked one of the men who I had accidentally dislocated his shoulder on the island, the one where the mercenaries tried to capture me.

I went around the group greeting all but three of them. Those three were newbies to this group and confused as hell. I went over to introduce myself to them and watch them pale a bit.

“Kill him already. What the fuck am I paying you to do? Suck his dick,” he yelled at the mercenaries.

The leader of the mercenaries went to him and said, “Darren kicked our asses, and he was only the size of a ten-year-old. Back then, he was fast, armed to the teeth, and skilled with the non-lethal weapons he used to take us down instead of the live ammunition he also had. I seriously doubt I got slower and weaker over these last years. Thanks for the free paycheck. I love it when morons like you can’t read. Here, take my weapon and kill him yourself, if you can.”

“That little thing? He missed with a Chinese faked Humvee machine gun from under sixty feet away. I was even nice and cleared his jams for him,” I taunted dip shit. “I even sat there eating pizza while he blasted off the plaster on the building behind me.”

One of the three new to the group asked, “You’re fucking kidding? You cleared the jams so he could keep trying to shoot you.”

His boss laughed long and hard before explaining that he didn’t question if I did that because I’m the type of guy who would do that. He even told them how, blindfolded and bound, I took out three guys who tried to attack me in front of the elder. They never touched me.

Not that they needed any more proof, I took the bosses sub-machinegun, ejected the magazine, popped the round out of the chamber to return it to the magazine. Going to the dipshit, I treated him like a preschooler as I showed him how to put the magazine in the gun, pull the charging handle to chamber a round, and where to push to turn off the safety. I stepped back to tell him to see if he was more successful this time.

“Fucking kill him, boys. I’m going to be the top dog,” he ordered.

I knew time didn’t slow for me. It was just my brain processing things around me faster than everyone else. I sensed which shooters were moving their fingers to release the safety on their weapon and begin to fire. Not bothering to be gentle, I went through them one by one to grab their gun, switch it to safe and then punch or kick them so hard it knocked them out when they hit the pavement. All I had left was dipshit, and I took it personally this time. The third time wasn’t the charm for him.

In one smooth motion, I ejected the magazine, hit the safety, ejected the round from the chamber, pocketed it and the magazine, pulled the gun from his hands, and flipped it over to the mercenary leader. From there, I proceeded to break every bone in both hands, his arms, collarbone, legs, and feet through his boots and clothes. The place in my head kept him from being able to pass out from the pain. It would remain until all the bones in his body fully healed. As an afterthought, I made it so that narcotic pain killers wouldn’t do a thing to relieve his pain but would make him horny with no way to get hard. He was the only one who could get himself off until after he finished healing.

“I should probably shit on his face and piss in his mouth, but why waste the energy,” I said to no one in particular, but everyone, except the screaming dipshit, heard me.

One of the mercenaries, though not the lead one, asked, “Why not just kill him and his cronies?”

“Because I don’t kill people. It is why all but the three newbies also still breathe. I had more than enough ordinance on that island to kill you all three times over even if I was pretending to be a stormtrooper,” I replied. “People forget about someone who got killed for screwing up. In some circles, they accept it as part of doing business. No. I prefer to find creating solutions that make a lasting impression. You’re professionals, so let me ask you. What are you more likely to remember? Me killing the dipshit over there? How about breaking most of his bones while ensuring he will be screaming in pain for months?”

One of the new guys replied, “I now I see why the others in the group don’t want to fuck with you. Holy shit, you move fast and hit hard. One guy was still falling when you were on top of the next. That is some awesome shit. I didn’t even think it possible to break so many bones so quickly and make it look like you only flicked a bug off his nose. I get what you mean about remembering the smackdown you put on him versus just killing him. He is very forgettable. What you did to him isn’t.”

I put in a call to the head of the dipshit’s elite family and then conferenced in dipshit’s his grandmother. I let her know that she needed to arrange to have this dipshit scraped up off the road and taken to the hospital. I made it clear to her that he made the mistake of hiring the same expensive mercenaries that weren’t unable to capture or kill me when I was the size of a ten-year-old boy. Dipshit was going to wish I had killed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.