Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 294: ISS

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 294: ISS - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I never thought about going into space. What the hell else do these aircraft do?

The three kid’s total disbelief that I was taking them to the International Space Station quickly dissolved as we slowly approached the place my visor was showing me. It guided me toward one of the docking ports on the side. Before I could figure out how the hell we were going to dock with the space station, a robotic arm began taking things from an external location to reconfigure the docking port. The nose of the craft slid into what looked very close to a big pussy, with lips that closed around the plane to seal us in. The canopy slid back to let us get out.

I’ve never had any of these canopies slide back before. It didn’t do that when we got in it earlier.

I found the aircraft’s canopy sliding back wasn’t the only thing that changed in the plane. When we climbed down, I found the front of the plane section wasn’t “there” anymore. Our cockpit compartment was sitting on top of small doors that slowly opened with a whoosh. I almost fell over laughing when I saw that inside were ten Pizzas from Dom’s Knee Hoes. I picked up the carrier with the pizza and had the kids get the bottles of sodas we found behind it. The ISS team had cycled the airlock by then. They guided us to where they said it was safe to take off our helmets.

“Ok. You are so not getting the thirty minutes, or it’s the free delivery deal,” I said to the astronauts in each of their native languages.

The kids knew Russian and English, so they understood my jokes.

As we walked to where we were able to take off our helmets, I got a message that there was a lot of other “goodies” for the ISS that would ensure our visit went unmentioned.

We all enjoyed the pizza, talked about being in space, and then I got asked, “A message came in saying you wouldn’t mind helping us in with an off-the-books spacewalk to add some new enhancements to the station. It did say that you were just a kid and had no astronaut training, but you would have no issues. They said for us to take your friends for a spacewalk while you help us. I’m not sure I believe your suits are spaceworthy, so you will have to go with me first into an airlock so we can verify you are good to go.”

“Sounds good to me, but first, these three need to get the full experience of space travel. The kids all need to use the bathroom,” I snickered.

To them, I said, “You aren’t going to be able to hold it that long. Not any of you, so now you learn how to poop in space.”

The boy and one girl both looked like they were unsure, the other girl grabbed the nearest astronaut’s hand to take her to float some space poo.

She came running back in, now completely naked for her to take the other two to do their thing. None had any idea that my shield was around them, keeping them so safe that they could go out into space naked without any oxygen or other protection. They would survive re-entry and smacking down into the Earth, still naked, too.

While the other two did their thing too, I went into the airlock with the lead astronaut. Once my helmet was on, he pressurized his suit, did some safety checks, and then helped pressurize mine with their system. Not surprising me, to me, at least, there were specialized pressurized oxygen tanks that went around my legs and another on my back.

“How are your oxygen levels? Do you have a readout of time remaining?” the astronaut asked.

The visor showed me I had twelve hours of primary oxygen, two hours of reserve. That seemed to surprise the astronaut, briefly. When cycling the airlock for us, he told me to tell him if I felt any problems. This airlock was a special one that would stop the air evacuation and re-pressurize quickly in the event of a problem. I never felt anything, and my shield wasn’t giving me any protection.

Once we re-pressurized the airlock and went back to the group, he said, “If only we could get away with it, I would ask for one of those suits. Ours are bulky as hell and hard to move around in.”

Everyone laughed.

Soon we had the three kids fitted with oxygen, on dual tethers, and pressurized so they could go on a spacewalk while I did whatever they needed me to do that they couldn’t. One of the others would transfer everything from the storage area, where I got the pizzas, into the space station, and then reload it with stuff whoever owned these aircraft had sent previously.

Good to know that I’m not the first.

The spacewalk didn’t take me very long, even to the surprise of the astronaut with me. Part of the problem with the astronauts doing it was that the large device they had me installing needed someone like me. I had to pull energy into the coupling to cause it to soften and then tug on the outward on the edges so the collar would seat properly before fusing to where it connected. I then had to melt the extra metal for each electrical connection and pull that to the right spot inside the wiring harness going inside the space station.

The kids and two of the astronauts were having a blast trying to toss a ball to each other. Just the slightest bit too much force, and it would hit them hard enough to push them out to the max length of their lines. I was happy to see the place in my head still had shields around them that also covered the space leashes and where they connected.

“Sorry, kids. We must go now. I need to get you safely home. Your families know you left with me, so we can’t delay any longer,” I told them and got a bit of grumbling back.

Inside we were all hugged by the astronauts. The kids had already done a lot of selfies, including each of them naked, taking a shit.

Once the kids were back in the aircraft, with the boy in the rear, and a girl waiting for me, the head astronaut told me, in a language that the kids didn’t know even if they could hear us, “Thanks for the pizza and sodas. This dehydrated food sucks after a while. Don’t worry about us mentioning your visit to anyone. Your friends made sure to send us all sorts of goodies our countries best secret scientists have yet to dream about being conceptionally possible. If that itself weren’t enough, they sent up cases of soda syrup and a special modification for the air scrubbers so we can capture the CO2. With the extra water, we will be in sodas for months. They also sent up fifty different beers to use with the same machine for us to officially test to see how they do in space. I appreciate your help to attach their device. We couldn’t do it ourselves for some odd reason. Thanks again. We won’t forget this.”

Ok. That was different, but I can deal with astronauts thanking me.

Once back in the aircraft, I got the girl situated in front of me, buckled us both in, pressurized our suits again, and we disembarked.

I expected to have the nasty re-entry heat problems all spacecraft have getting back into the atmosphere, but it was smooth. Not even a hint of any heat or friction as we entered the upper atmosphere or even when we were close to where I landed to take the kids home. They had no problems stripping as soon as they got out of the plane and got back into the clothes they were wearing earlier.

They talked non-stop about taking a spacewalk and being in the space station. Since no one would believe them anyway, I didn’t stop them. I only reminded them that my aircraft was a secret that they couldn’t tell anyone. That didn’t matter because the place in my head removed the memories of it entirely. They would remember the space station and me bringing them home, just not how I got them to the ISS undetected. Our total trip time took over ten hours. If I had flown them here in a G6, it would take at least sixteen hours.

“Ok, you three, time to get to the head of your family’s estate. I’m not sure if they know we left your relatives home yet or not, but I probably need to make sure they hear it first-hand anyway,” I told them.

I don’t think that leaving their luggage behind is going to be an issue. Each kid had all their electronic devices in their backpacks or pockets.

At their home, their relatives were surprised to see them as they only left yesterday. Even if they left right after arriving, it would be almost a day and a half before they came home. The head of the family’s wife took them off to debrief them while I joined the head of the family in his study.

“I want to apologize for meddling in your family’s affairs,” I told the head of their family. “Your great aunt’s grandchildren trying to poison me was very poorly done. Her attempt was better but likewise failed miserably. One of her grandsons did an excellent job of demonstrating just how inadequately he can fire a Chinese knock-off of a machine gun normally mounted on assault vehicles. Couldn’t even clear a jam. I had to go over to do that for him so he could continue showing his poor marksmanship. It was so bad that even stormtroopers would assign him to a role where he would never touch a blaster.”

When he finished laughing and cleaned up from his drink coming out his nose, I continued, “I thought I was very generous in allowing his grandmother to keep his discipline in the family. My associates would be happy to show him how much they disliked his attacking me. As I noted already, I can deal with their attempts on my life. When I found that they added large amounts of sedatives to the children’s soups, to keep them from seeing me drop dead from the poisons, I felt that it was better to face your wrath man-to-man for kidnapping them from her household to return them to you here. I don’t know the extent of their plans for the children once they were asleep.”

“You can kidnap all the children in my family, anytime you wish, Darren,” he told me. “I know they will be unmolested, unharmed, and well-fed in your care. My great aunt’s expulsion, as well as all her offspring, from our family, was when I was still a young teenager. Her various supporters in the family have argued, on her behalf, to convince me that she has changed. They explained how she now deserves for me to bring her back into the fold. Her drugging my children’s meal is wholly unacceptable. Doing so in your presence or attempting to assassinate you, in their presence, is just not done. We just do not kill people, especially important ones like yourself, in our own homes at our table. Such actions are never permitting in front of the children, even if we did. They don’t understand it, and that has caused many families to have police arrive to discuss what their children saw.”

Might as well throw more fuel into the fire, in case this isn’t just how they do things.

“It seems she doesn’t draw the line at killing children if it gets her what she is after. Near her town, I met a group of orphans who believed I was another orphaned like themselves. Some knew for sure that your great aunt killed their families trying to get to their assets to make them her own. These orphans happened to be in the right place at the right time not to die themselves. Her discomfort was marked when I mentioned those children. I’m certain that each inherits their family’s wealth. The only reason they haven’t done so is that their government doesn’t treat orphans very well, so they must keep away from them. If they claimed their parent’s assets, then they would end up on the government’s care, likely forfeiting their entire inheritance,” I explained. “I have not verified their claims. They found a safe place to stay for a while. It has food, clean water, and protects them from the elements.”

He sat back to take a few drinks from his tumbler before getting onto his computer. After typing away for a bit, he turned it off again. Once he refilled his glass, he appeared to have made his decision.

“After reviewing the notes, I have regarding her expulsion and the information you provided, I find that I need to have some very frank discussions with members of my family. They will be arriving before dinner this evening for us to address this matter. Now I know you are in excellent shape and very able to care for yourself, but even a superhero needs to sleep sometime. My son has likely already passed out wherever his mother took him to find out what happened. I expect his older sister and her cousin will not be far behind. It was a busy day and a half for them, and longer I expect for you. Please allow me to provide you somewhere to sleep. I’m sure the two girls would love for you to hold them as they sleep snuggled up against you. We both know they are too young for you and that you won’t do anything with them no matter how much they desire it to be so,” he told me.

I could use some sleep just to let my body do whatever it needs to do when I sleep.

I smiled before saying, “I would very much appreciate that if it is no bother. I don’t want to cause your staff to have additional duties placed on them just for me. I’m more than happy to find local accommodations, or if you insist I stay, I will sleep on a palette in the staff quarters.”

He laughed, hard. That must have been a cue for the girls to know it was ok to enter his office.

“Sweetpea,” he said once he settled down, “Take Darren up to your room so the three of you can get some sleep.”

They both pulled on my hands to pull me toward the stairs.

His wife saw where the three of us headed, so she followed us and told the girls, “You have my permission to sleep with a man in your bed, as long as it is Darren. No trying to convince him that you aren’t too young for him, not that you will have any success. If you think you can stay awake long enough, please shower before bed. You have a funky smell. It smells a lot like your uncle did after going to the ISS to ensure some family business completed successfully. Since it didn’t officially happen, he returned via a second, single-person return vehicle. I know there is no way you went to the ISS on your way back from your great, great-aunt’s home. If you ask nicely, I hear Darren is very good at washing girls all over, even their hair.”

The two girls giggled as they pulled me into a large bathroom. One started the shower, and the other started stripping. She came over to help me get naked too. The one girl’s mom did raise an eyebrow at how both girls were utterly immodest around me, and how they all but ignored my seven inches hanging down. Neither was the least bit turned on. Now the girl’s mom, on the other hand...

We washed each other quickly, dried, and slid into bed. Neither had slept with a teenaged boy in bed before, not even brothers or cousins. It was also their first time sleeping naked. They had slept in only panties, but that was as daring as they got. Soon they were comfortable against me with my hands on their hips. The morning turned out a bit interesting.

I heard them coming long before they made it to the room, so I was able to pull the sides of the sheets to tuck under the girls while I sat up against the headboard. A herd of boy and girls swarmed the bed. I didn’t mind at all, but the girls weren’t very thrilled.

“Hey. All three are naked in bed. Together. With a boy,” a girl around ten announced.

Both girls were able to get the sheets pulled up around themselves and sit up against me. When another kid tried to look under the covers, the girls tucked the sheets under them at their sides. I saw each girl wanted to jump out of bed to hide in the bathroom but didn’t want the boys in the room to see them naked.

Using a stern voice to get their attention, “Settle down everyone. I know you are excited that I’m here for a short visit, but I believe you each forgot your manners. I know I didn’t permit you to enter, and the girls were still asleep. Everyone out. We will be down when we come down. The last one out, please close the door.”

That worked better than I expected. At least one of these elite families teach their children manners.

Before the girls could slip from the bed into the bathroom, someone knocked.

“Come in,” said the girl in whose bed we slept.

Three girls around the same age as the two in bed came into the room, closed, and locked the door.

All three stripped off what little they had on and walked over to the bed.

“Are we allowed to get into bed to snuggle with you, Darren, while they go use the bathroom and put on some PJs. We know we can’t have sex, but that is fine because we aren’t ready for that yet anyway,” the leader of the group asked.

The girl whose room we were in said, “If Darren doesn’t mind, then sure.”

I didn’t

The two girls in bed didn’t get away that easily. The three stopped them for a good look to be sure they hadn’t gotten it on with me. Of the three new arrivals, the smallest was the only one of them who was unquestionably horny, climbed into my lap. She had her idea about how this was going to go down. Too bad she wasn’t sliding tab d into slot p. I’m not sure she could get her pinkie inside her tiny pussy. She may have some pubic hair, but she didn’t yet understand that a hairy pussy doesn’t equal a ready to fuck tunnel of love. Not having a piss hardon, though I was a bit firmed up, made her bite her lip as she started to figure out how this was going to work. I know I’m bigger than any male here or any in their family that she was going to get to see anytime soon.

I pushed it down between my legs, moved her in front of me, blew a few times over her clit to get her off, and then moved her hips to position her so that her cooling pussy drooled a bit on my thighs. The other two girls climbing into bed giggled at the smaller girl’s reaction to seeing my dick. She didn’t have a clue that me blowing over her clit brought her off. She hugged herself to me, after giving me a quick, inexperienced, little-girl style kiss on the lips. The other two scooted up next to me and put my arms over their shoulders. I let my hand drape down in front of their tits without making contact. As we sat there, each girl worked themselves around to get one of their small tits into my hands. I felt their erect nipples, at least for as long as it took for me to cup their breasts and thumb their hard nubbins a few times.

I don’t need to see their faces to know they aren’t as ready for that as they thought.

Both readjusted to have my hand loosely hanging over their chests again.

Surprisingly, at least to me, I fell asleep sitting up. The girl who was sitting on my thighs found my dick poking up into her in my sleep. She did her best to slide up my body away from it. I must have sensed it because I was holding her butt up so she didn’t have it poking into where wouldn’t have any chance of fitting, no matter how ready she was right now for it to go in there. A bit of gentle repositioning had her back sitting on my thighs with my hard dick sandwiched between us. The other two girls somehow manage to get their bodies positioned so that my arm was between their tits with their head against my shoulder.

Softly I heard, “See. I told you that you were completely wrong about Darren. I’m sure she wanted to mount him, even if her body isn’t yet ready physically to take it. You’re trying to convince me that she would get what she wanted from David didn’t sway me one bit. I’ve heard a lot about him, just as I’m sure you have. Even ignoring all that dear, do you think those three would be sleeping that peacefully against him if they were fully dressed in their long-sleeved pajamas? Without any sheets covering them, there is no question all four are naked. He is giving them exactly what they need, regardless of what they, or their bodies, might want. You heard our daughter say how both girls put their breasts in his hand only to move away from his hand when he gently ran his thumb over the sides of their hard nipples. Now come on and let them sleep until they are ready to wake on their own.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.