Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 267: Three Bagging

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 267: Three Bagging - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Who do I know that has eight kids in high school at the same time?

The girl in the shower with me went on to say, “There is come crazy genetic oddity in my family. It affects all the girls in every other generation. It is sort of like that thing in South America where a kid is a boy but looks like a girl when born. Then at puberty, his dick pops out, and his pussy goes away. After you cum inside me, so I can get pregnant again, I will prove it to you.”

I got a ping in my head that she was right about the condition, but I had to wait until she showed me herself.

After dressing, she pulled out a tablet and started a slide show.

“Here is me, my twin sister, and all four sets of twin cousins as little kids. We all look like normal little kids. Some modeling agencies even said we were cute. Then puberty hits, and we become ugly nasty hags. These are pictures of all ten of us as we turned from little girls into scary, ugly as hell young women. My twin was a fraternal twin, and we only found out she had very extreme depression that led her to commit suicide, or she tried to. Someone took you to her when you couldn’t be out in the light without dark glasses, and they took your dark glasses away so you couldn’t see her. You got her pregnant that day, and her transformation began. I ended up taking a year before I found a party with some blind-drunk high school guys that would do any girl that stripped and spread her legs,” the girl explained. “I don’t know how her friends did it, but you fertilized my twin four more times since you left the hospital after that accident that put you in a coma for a long time. Since we’ve been talking, you just fertilized a pair of twins inside me. Don’t worry, though. My family doesn’t believe in abortion. Fortunately, none of the girls who have the uglies can get pregnant until after their faces and hair quit changing. Usually, that is around four years after they first get pregnant, providing they keep getting pregnant as soon as their bodies let them. You see, our HGC levels surge many times higher than average around three months into the pregnancy and then drop to zero. That triggers us to miscarry what is equivalent to a blighted ovum. It has only enough stuff inside it to make our bodies start releasing HGC. Something about the HGC triggers the genetic condition that then causes our bodies to properly adjust our facial features like should have happened during puberty. A side effect is that our bodies won’t let us ovulate again until whatever is happening in our bodies stops working again. One good thing is that once it is time to conceive again, our bodies start releasing eggs every four days for three months. If we don’t get pregnant during that time, we revert partially to how we looked before our first pregnancy, no matter how many times we have gotten pregnant. Enough failures, and we are stuck looking worse than when we started getting pregnant. Each time one of us fails, the harder it is to get the ugly removal process back to where it was when we didn’t keep getting pregnant. Here is my and my twin’s pictures side by side. As you can see, she changed much faster than I have, and now she is having a hard time dealing with the pair of beautiful baby girls with absolutely no signs whatsoever that they carry the ugly gene, not even as a recessive one.”

I still had two hours before the boss would let me start working so that the other couriers could make some money before I cleared out the rest of the waiting deliveries. The girl no longer needed my sperm, so she didn’t get any as we fucked until she said couldn’t take any more, or she wouldn’t even leave my bed.

I got to see more of the transformation photos and noticed that the women got more beautiful than even the generation who the ugly genes skipped. I was right. Her relatives stopped trying to make the girls wait until they were in high school, or even college, before having sex the first time to start the hormone cycles. Now the girls can start having sex as soon as they are fertile if they want.

“My uncle owns the bike shop, and my aunt asked, well begged, me to see if you would overlook, or three-bag, my cousin’s faces so that your sperm can do for them what they did for my sister. Do you know that even after having your twin daughters, she has an unbelievable body with no signs of stretch marks? My parents spent a lot of money researching the reasons my twin ended up completely changed in around a year and then got pregnant with the twins. That is half of the normal average number of pregnancies required. I’m not a hideous beast, but if I want to continue to change into the beautiful woman I am to become, I still have another year, at least, before the changes will complete. That is unless my parent’s guess about your sperm is correct. Every baby genetically confirmed to be yours are all so healthy they have never gotten sick, at least so far. The best they could find out, the only ones not carried to full term aborted due to something in the mother’s body, and those are always less than thirteen weeks,” she told me. “Even though you will be helping his girls out, my uncle is a businessman, so you get no discounts or special treatment in the bike shop. Upstairs my aunt will treat you like the God that you appear to be. If you find you can stand the uglies, without having them riding reverse cowgirl or doggy style, so they can kiss you and let you enjoy their perfect, perky breasts, you won’t need to worry about sex anytime soon. You can even bring your daughter April over if you want. Your family is doing great about letting people assume she is your little sister. My mom took one look at the two of you together and knew she was yours. My only non-twin sister is six and doesn’t have any signs of the ugly gene. Thank God. She said that April and you have a link between that she sees between the sets of twins and triplets in our family. Expect her naked butt glued to you anytime you are at my uncles or even my house. She won’t like it, but she knows that it is rude to watch people having sex.”

Fabulous, another kid that can tune to my frequency.

The girl sucked me off, just because she never wanted to suck any dick before mine, and then said, “I don’t have to tell you she is completely non-verbal and severely autistic. Her only time talking to anyone was when she told my mom you have a link to April and that my aunt must have a crib available for April anytime April wanted to come here to be near you.”

Yep. The girl is in tune with me.

All morning I thought over what Bob and his family wanted me to do to help their girls get rid of the ugly, supposedly. I couldn’t decide if it was a crock of shit or not. Photoshop can do amazing things with pictures. I would have continued to think it over if not for Sue showing up at the messenger office. She invited me to lunch down at the pond near the bar-b-que place. When I got there, she took the food out of a warming bag.

“Thanks for coming, David,” Sue told me. “I’ve missed you a lot. The guys keep me sated, but they are lovers that can’t ever be my friends, exactly. Not like we were. They don’t understand it when I cry over something and overdo things when trying to comfort me. I hate that we moved, but after days spent crying, I finally realized all we can ever be is friends. I see Bob set you up with one of the bike lines dad still refuses to carry. Do you know he has eight, ugly as a rotting pig’s butt covered in maggots, daughters? I’m not supposed to tell anyone about it, but you aren’t just anyone, and I know I can trust you never to tell anyone. There is something wrong with their genetics. It requires them to have the ugly screwed out of them by getting them pregnant regularly. You already did that to one of her cousins, and she ended up having your twin girls. I used to go hang out with them until the oldest set of twins hit puberty, and they lost their fight with the ugly tree. Maurine misses you too. Dad is getting in great shape, but he isn’t sixteen anymore. I don’t know if I will be able to visit again anytime soon. I had to let you know in person that I will always love you. You’ve been the best friend I’ve ever had.”

She left in a car waiting at the end of the trail by the lake. One of the triplets was driving.

I got back to work five minutes before the end of my lunch break.

“Hey, kid. Do you think you can be a pack mule and ride to the bike shop with some custom-made parts? They are too bulky for you to take more than one per trip. They need them as soon as possible today. If you ride fast enough, you can get them all there today before they close. The recipient said he is paying us a nice bonus to get them all there today. All the truck couriers are still out with their deliveries. You’re what I got right now,” he told me.

Maybe this is a trick, but I must still do the delivery.

The delivery wasn’t far, but the parts were too bulky to deliver more than one without risk of damaging them. After the third delivery of the seven, one of the man’s eight “ugly” girls were out in the alley behind the store. She wasn’t blocking my way out, but I did have to pass her. The place in my head showed me she was horny, but I got the feeling that she wasn’t here on purpose, she just happened to be taking out the trash when I was coming out from making the delivery.

“Hey,” I said as I got near her.

“Hey,” she replied and looked up at me to see her ugly face didn’t repulse me.

“I met your cousin this morning. She seems nice and cares a lot about you and your sisters. I still have four more of these big parts to bring here today. Maybe I will see you when I get back with the next one. I don’t have a lot of time to talk, but we can talk for a few minutes. I just have to pedal faster to make the time up,” I told her and got a big smile.

“Ok,” she said, skipping happily down the toward their home over the store.

She wasn’t there when I came back with the fourth, but I saw her waiting for me when I brought the fifth. She had brushed out her hair and changed her clothes to make sure I knew the exact shape over her body under the thin clothes she wore under her jacket.

I got off my bike and walked over to her, zipped up her jacket, and said, “I have a little sister and four best friends that are girls, even if three of them are lesbians. I know what a girl’s body looks like naked. You don’t need to have ice crystals forming down there because you aren’t wearing panties, and your sweet-smelling juices are dripping on the ground. See you when I bring the next part.”

I kissed her quickly on the forehead as I slid my finger down into her steamy forest to bring her off. I didn’t even need the place in my head. She was that wound up.

She only had a loose, as in not covering anything, thong on when I came back with the sixth part.

“Seriously. It is too cold for you to be naked under that coat, and someone might see you that would tell your mom what they saw,” I told her.

Just right then, with her coat open to show it all off, a school bus went past loaded with kids. I knew they couldn’t see any of her body through me, but she didn’t know that. The girl was running up the stairs with her bare butt showing to anyone who looked now.

“Damn, you saved my ass today, David. I’ve got an emergency at home and need to close early. The other couriers know where to drop off the packages they picked up this afternoon on their way back here. I didn’t think you would make it back here in time to get this last part to deliver. You’ve pushed your new bike hard. Probably a good idea to have the shop check it out after you drop off the final delivery. I will get the signed delivery documents from you in the morning,” the boss told me.

I didn’t hurry back to the bike shop since they didn’t close for two more hours. When I got there, the horny daughter from before was waiting for me again. She came as soon as she heard me ask her dad if someone could check out my bike. He told me that it would be ready around closing time if I wanted to hang out here.

Pulling me to the side, he told me, “I saw you talking to one of my daughters, and you didn’t look revulsed like everyone else. I also saw that she was naked under her coat, and I also know what she wants. My niece came by earlier to tell my wife and me how she told you about the girl’s condition along with what you can do to at least try to help them out. There is a perfect place over under the stairs to talk with my daughter while you wait on me to tell you that we can’t get your bike done today and ask if you wanted to stay for dinner. We eat late and have big meals, so I’m going to let my wife suggest you stay over since it is too dangerous for you to walk back to work. She is going to make sure you know that our girls are all going to try to get you to have sex with them and that we want you to get them pregnant if it will happen. She doesn’t know my niece talked to you and probably won’t find out unless you tell her. Give my girl something to remember about her first time.”

Setting her naked butt up on top of the picnic table and burying my mouth between her legs, licking up her sweet juices, and then finger fucked her through three huge orgasms probably gave a good memory.

The girl was so tight that even after having cum three times from my fingers, that it hurt her when I popped her cherry. While her face didn’t make me want to retch, look away or stare, I decided that kissing her with some tongue was better than watching her face contort in pain as my dick slowly slid over her torn cherry to get as deep inside her as I could. It was slow going at first, but I managed to slip all nine inches inside her and slowly slid it back out as we worked up to a nice long fuck.

One of her younger sisters, who happened to be eleven and already needed an a-cup bra, came looking for her sister. I was surprised at how pretty she was, and it was clear she hit puberty. Her sister never saw her, but I did. When the younger girl pulled down her pants and panties to point to her pussy and my dick, I shook my head no. I held up ten fingers and then four. I saw her curse in sign language. I signed back that it was just my rules. She had to be fourteen and in high school.

She signed back, “Is it ok if I stay to watch and use my fingers to do to myself what you’re doing to her?”

“Up to you. I won’t make me change my mind about having sex with you,” I signed back.

She didn’t respond because she was doing all she could to get as naked a possible and still be able to cover up quickly. To be kind to her, I matched the speed I fucked her sister to the speed of her fingers. That seemed to get her going, so I then had the two girls cum together anytime one of them got off. I even let her feel it as I came inside her sister.

She gave me a big smile and signed to me, “I would have let you put your penis in me and do what you were doing to my sister for as long as it took you to shoot if you wanted to do that with me. I’m glad you didn’t. I did like watching two doing it, but I better dress and disappear before my sister opens her eyes and sees me. Would you get mad if I got in the shower with you later? My sisters are weird and don’t like sharing a shower with anyone, not even their twin, so they won’t try to get in the shower with you.”

“How about we see if I stay over and shower before your bedtime. We’ve seen all we have to show each other, and we still aren’t going to have sex or even touch each other’s privates in that way,” I signed back.

As she slipped out of where her sister might see her, she signed back, “I think I love you, David. I was scared you would try to put your finger inside me, rub around down there, or play with my boobs. I know I didn’t want you to have me do something with your penis as a price for letting me shower with you. I got scared after I asked if we could shower together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.