Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 220: Play Before Work

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 220: Play Before Work - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I feel like she is telling me to have fun with Alex.

We were both hungry, so we dug around in the kitchen to scare up some food. One of the cooks shooed us into the dining room with half a bottle of some wine.

It must be something expensive if it caused Alex’s eyes to go wide.

“Don’t ask me anything about wines. I have no clue,” I told Alex. “Back home, the drinking age is twenty-one. Most people don’t let kids have wine with dinner. The only time I know that I know of where a kid had permission to a taste of wine is at church.”

She poured herself a glass, sniffed it, tasted it, took a big sip, and then said, “This particular wine isn’t a table wine for a normal dinner with the family. This wine is an exceptional and expensive French wine from a vineyard that handpicks the very best grapes directly from the vines. They only produce a small number of bottles. Each of their annual wines is always in demand. It is difficult to obtain a few bottles, much less a case.”

“Alex. It is not hard at all to purchase multiple cases of their premium wines each year, provided you happen to be acquainted with the right people in the right places. Having your grapes grown hydroponically with the exact nutrients and optimal colors of light probably doesn’t hurt my chances to barter for the six cases of that year’s premium wines in exchange. We have a whole section running the full length of the barn, where we grow each variety of their grapes. Over the years, we have refined the entire process so that we have their grapes grow larger than those grown at their vineyard. We provide them with bushels of grapes that well exceed what they normally collect from their vines. With our configuration, we have grapes ripening for harvest each month versus annually,” Alex the butler explained. “The wine you are drinking is one of the premium bottles made from their vines. It is substandard to this bottle made from the grapes we grow for them here.”

He uncorked a bottle he said had already breathed long enough. Seeing that I didn’t have a clue on wines, he poured Alex a bit to taste in a clean wine glass. Her eyes stayed open as wide as she could until she had to blink.

I take it that means the wine is good?

Lunch was quickly out to us. It wasn’t anything elaborate to me, but Alex seemed to think she was eating at a five-star restaurant. I don’t even know why. A whole game hen on wild rice and spinach, with a small salad, looked a little fancy for lunch, but mom makes these regularly enough that they are a part of our meal rotation. The cook told us that our vegetables came from the hydroponic gardens this morning while the game hen came from somewhere on the grounds. We couldn’t get much fresher unless we pulled them off the plants, cut them up, and ate then right there.

I couldn’t hold back a laugh when Alex turned to eat her salad only to find a plate with another game hen on top of steamed spinach. She didn’t complain as she tore into that one too. She got another salad while she was cleaning every bit of meat off the game hen that she could find. To me, they brought me a plate-sized steak cooked to perfection, covered in onions and mushrooms. Alex cut herself off a piece to taste. While I could see that she liked the flavors from the seasoning, she didn’t seem to care for how they cooked it for me or maybe didn’t like steak at all.

When we finished lunch, we headed up to the room I slept in last night. She saw the big bed and had her clothes off as quickly as possible. Alex would have beaten me onto it if she hadn’t folded everything neatly.

Oddly she doesn’t seem to have any requirements that the bed linens be perfect.

She must have wanted to be sure I knew what she wanted from me. Alex was on her back, with her legs spread wide, pussy lips pulled open and glistening wet cock socket winking at me, waiting for my plug. Her telling me to get between her legs to fuck her until I filled her with my cum wasn’t her saying no.

It is not one of those times where no means no, except that it means yes, but the guy has no clue.

I knew she didn’t want any foreplay or me to take it slow as I pushed into her. She wanted to fuck and be fucked, so that is what we did. I don’t know if she was going to get into any shit with Andy over it, but we didn’t go to get a shower until it was already after nine at night. I had cum inside her three times before we got in the shower and twice more as we tried to get washed off. The estate must have a boiler, monster water heater, or a set of water heaters because we didn’t run out of hot water once as we were in the shower for over an hour. When we finally got out and were getting dressed, Alex made a funny face when she pulled her panties up.

I bet they are still wet, as you left a puddle in the seat of the rental car.

With all the muscle I had buffed up, and how much I had grown, she and I were about the same waist size. I got a pair of my boxer-briefs, reached under her dress to pull her panties off, buried my mouth in her pussy to lick her to a hard cum, wiped her juices off with her panties, and then pulled the pair of boxer-briefs up under her dress.

“You already know guys don’t get the padded crotch. These at least are made on a special machine that somehow makes them seamless. They should at least protect your modesty until you can get some panties on at home,” I told her.

She punched me in the arm and said, “The hell I will go back to wearing panties. You are going to tell me where to get more of these. No matter what style of panties I have bought, they always get bunched up in my crack. I hate having to pick them out when I can. In the coveralls, I must unzip them to pick them free. Unless I’m bleeding, I usually go without.”

My phone buzzed with a store in Toledo that sold these exact boxers, so we were going to stop there on the way back. I got another message that told me to go to the women’s department to get them. They were the same materials but designed with extra stretch in places to better hug a woman’s butt and hips. Plus, there was the white cotton crotch just like girls have in panties and no flap. It just so happened to be right next to a hole-in-the-wall restaurant that only people who lived near it knew it existed.

This family-owned place is reasonably priced and gives large portions.

I checked on April and Elena before we left to get dinner. Unlike the states, the restaurant didn’t start dinner until around eight PM and will serve anyone who is in the door by midnight. We made it with time to spare. The store that had the boxers turned out to be a kind of a twenty-four-hour place with prices that matched the added convenience. Alex didn’t know about either of them. Just as the message on my phone had said, we found five-packs of the boxer-briefs that matched her panty size. She was still wandering around, looking to see what was available in the store while I paid for her boxer-briefs.

“How you know that I am, Darren, I don’t have any real friends. I know a lot of people and hang out with a few sometimes. I find most people superficial,” she told me when we had gotten back into the car. “I am pretty sure that we did things wrong today. We had sex first and then went to dinner. You didn’t even buy me any flowers or candy.”

We both knew she was joking about us screwing like rabbits, and then me taking her to dinner.

Unlike when we had sex in the changing room at the forge, this time, she stripped us, and then we fucked all over the shop. She had grabbed onto a bar over one the forges, which had died way down, so she could pull herself up and push back against me as I power fucked her. We had worked the timing out for when the fan that heats the forge came on. My spider-senses had been tingling, but I was ignoring them since Alex didn’t seem to mind if someone came in on us. As the forge heated slightly, I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her to me as I moved her over to another place to keep fucking her. Alex hardly noticed us moving and didn’t know we had an audience.

Three of the older girls that worked in the forge stood there in just thin nightshirts that were transparent enough for me to tell that was all they had on. There was a boy in shorts and a t-shirt that had a big wet spot in the front of his shorts. All three girls had seen his damp area in his underwear, and they really couldn’t say much since each was making her own in the front of her nightshirt as she pushed her hand against her pussy.

I don’t blame him for going off in his pants. I mean, I did stop Alex right before she pulled up far enough to pop me out of her. They all saw eight inches of my shiny wet dick as I carried Alex around to find a new place to keep fucking.

Alex did open her eyes to find we had an audience. While the boy had left, we had added two more girls that didn’t look like they were teenagers yet. They were rubbing their sleepy eyes as they tried to see why someone had dragged them down here to see what was going on. Both were in the same type of nightshirt as the older girls, but they were wearing panties and their shirts were tight enough to see they wouldn’t need a training bra anytime soon.

“Marlena, Tamera, go back to up to bed. You shouldn’t be watching this, and you know it. Go on before I put you both to work climbing inside the racks to clean out the bits of slag and steel. The older forges aren’t heating up very well because of the ash, metal, and gunk that needs cleaning out. I planned to have Emilio and Emilia get in there to do it. It would be a tight fit, but you both are still small enough if you decide you want to stay and watch,” she told the two younger girls.

When she mentioned cleaning out the old forges, they came over to us, hugged Alex, got down to get a good look at where my dick slowly slid back inside and hurried off from whence they came. Neither seemed all that interested in watching Alex have sex, but did have youthful curiosity.

Since we had an audience, Alex whispered in my ear to give them a show, so we did. If we had a video camera, or three, we could make a lot of money selling the video as high-quality porn. By the time I pulled out of Alex to cum, just like in a porno, we had two boys with their nightshirts up stroking their dicks. The three girls tucked the bottom of their shirts through the neck holes and were rubbing their fuzzy boxes and pinching a nipple. As soon as they noticed we finished, and we saw they were all masturbating, they suddenly got shit. Well, the girls did. The boys were too close to stop. Both arced a couple of good shots before they were down to dribbles as their cocks went limp. They both went beat red when they noticed they, and their leaking limp dicks were now the stars of the show. Both boys hurried through the hallway that went back upstairs.

Alex ignored the three girls as we went to get dressed in the coveralls and shirts for her to show me some of what she had planned to do this afternoon before we got distracted.

One of the girls said, “Can you check the forge? We had been checking the crucibles from the top but can’t get them out of the furnace. Around eleven, we went to get a quick nap and have been checking to see if you two had returned yet. The three of us tried to pull the crucibles out, but there were too heavy.”

Alex made them pull their shirts off in front of me to get in their coveralls. They were a bit embarrassed for me to see them completely naked, but Alex said it wasn’t like I hadn’t seen a woman naked or the girls see boys naked. She went to get what she said we would need, get the forge reloaded with coal, heated up, and get her tools. The girls went with me to have me get the molds ready to pour from each specific crucible. They then directed me to which one to get out for us to pour to make specifically-marked ingots.

One of the girls decided she needed to be in front of me to help pull the crucible out of the furnace. That required her to mold her body to mine to get better leverage, or so she said. Once that crucible emptied, she did the same for the next one. We had to wait on the other two girls to get the cooling molds to the right place and pull over the ones for this crucible. Since the girl was wiggling her butt back against me, I decided to have a bit of fun.

After unzipping her coveralls, I quickly had her shirt unbuttoned. She didn’t have any problems with me sliding my hands in to play with her firm breasts and rock-hard nipples. When I moved my hand a bit lower, she didn’t pull away but didn’t seem all that sure about me playing with the man in her boat. I left my hand down in her crotch to run my fingers in her pubic hair. That caused her to relax and even adjust her feet a bit to spread her legs. I had let my fingers slide on both sides of her mound, but I was still not touching her clit or pink goodness. I could sense the other two girls finished or maybe hearing them registered in my head somewhere, so I pulled my hand up to re-button her shirt and zip up her coveralls before the other two girls returned for us to pour the next batch.

Damn girls. Can’t keep anything to themselves.

It didn’t surprise me when one of the other girls was over to help me pull the next crucible free. She didn’t want to miss her turn, so she already had her coveralls unzipped, shirt unbuttoned, and pulled out of the way to give me full access to her tits. I played with them until I smelled her juices. I let my fingers run through her soft curlies and along the sides of her mound. She did her best to get my fingers to part her lips and rub her little man’s bald head, but she wasn’t getting more than the other girl had. I did the same with the third girl too.

Alex came in as I was pushing the lift over to put the now empty crucible over in the area where they were left to cool. She made a V and put her tongue in the crotch of the V to flick it around before pointing to the girls.

I can do that, and they won’t have a clue it is coming. This time I am going to make then promise to keep it to themselves, or I won’t do it for the others, or anything else.

When the first girl came over to wait with me, I picked her up, took her off away from prying eyes, unzipped her coveralls, and let them drop around her ankles. She had a look of fear as I pushed her back onto one of the barrels, parted her legs and got between them. I played like I was about to whip my dick out before I told her that if I found the other two girls learned about what we did, then she could go back upstairs to bed. I don’t do anything with girls that can’t keep their mouth shut.

She got the point and promised.

I dove down between her legs to start munching her muff. She didn’t seem to have ever had anyone do that from how she was trying to figure out what to do. I needed no instructions as I went to town, pretending I was painting a picture on her fat clit. My middle finger slid through her cherry with only a minor bit of pressure. I was going to use the place in my head to speed things along when I found out it wasn’t going to be necessary. The girls were calling out for us, so I wiped my mouth off with her shirt, buttoned it, and pulled up her coveralls. She was barely able to walk without falling over.

Each of the other two girls was sworn to secrecy after I took them to a completely different and out of the way part of the shop around the blast furnace. Both girls were happy, except my finger and tongue weren’t what they thought they were going to get inside them. With only three crucibles remaining, I took them off to the place we used earlier, unzipped my coveralls and fished my dick out of my boxer-briefs. I hopped up on the barrel with my limp dick hanging out. They didn’t have any clue about me doing them from behind and I kept my legs so they couldn’t hop up into my lap without stripping completely.

When I suggested they could play with it and suck it, I got a sour look from each of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.