Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 209: T &

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 209: T & - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

I gave the girl a kiss on the lips before heading out to find Dee and Tee. I didn’t have to look very far.

Purely by chance I found that AL and Sue also had a suite in this same building as the girl I just left. Both were waiting on the elevator in the lobby with Bambi and Bart. Al wore shorts and a light-weight button down shirt. Sue sported a light-weight skirt and a bikini that gave her breasts some support, but they did nothing to cover her nipples. I was surprised to find Bart wearing board shorts, even if they only required a quick tug on the Velcro to have them around his feet.

Bambi was the biggest surprise. She wore nice shorts, a tank top, and a button-down flowery print shirt with the bottom three buttons buttoned. She had brushed her hair until it shined before pulling it back into a pony tail. The only makeup she wore was some concealer to hide a few zits. When she saw me checking her out, she pulled down the side of her shorts to show she even had on real panties, instead of a thong. I saw the top edges of her bra along the top edge of her tank top.

“Can you believe it Darren? I’m completely dressed and I’m not even having my period or got sunburned,” she told me as we got in the elevator. “I’m glad Uncle Al and Aunt Sue got you away from that boarding school last year. Of all the men and boys in the world, you were exactly what I needed to pull my head out of my butt.”

When we got to their suite, Al and Sue asked if we could talk a bit in private. They wanted to be sure I was doing ok.

We went into one of the sound-proofed rooms, which had a switch to turn off the camera and microphones, so I could see what they wanted.

“I’m quite sure it is best that I don’t know what you have done in the last year to gain the favor and respect of the old man. The company’s hackers were getting close to finally tracking him down when he completely disappeared from every computer system in the world that they can access. Even air-gapped ones requiring three specific people to simultaneously authenticate themselves to access. All paper records and photographs vanished as well,” Al told me. “Our team believed, incorrectly, that this was because he finally died of old age or someone succeeded in killing him. My bosses were very displeased to find that not only was he very much alive, he placed you above him in this elite business world. None of our embedded contacts within these families even had whispers about you coming here this year. While it is nice to see you again, it is quite concerning given the recent changes in leadership.”

Sue didn’t try to pussyfoot around and asked, “So do we need to consider our agents here are compromised now that you have moved to be at the top of the food chain?”

“Really? The old man told all that I was honorable. Can’t a guy take a vacation with his future wives, their families and his friends?” I asked them. “I hadn’t planned any particular vacation destination, so I accepted the old man’s offer to accompany him here. A few weeks of vacation here fit nicely in my schedule. I know you are rightfully concerned about your operatives and field agents you have here. I take no offense to you questioning me about their safety. I treat my work much like I do my sex life. I will only discuss what I have learned about someone, or from them, while I was in their employ, with them. No amount of money, or other forms of persuasion, will ever have me do otherwise. We will never discuss the old man, just as I will never discuss you with him. Anytime I become aware of actions against my clients, and friends, I consider what I need to do to provide them with adequate warning or relevant information to allow them to choose their own fate. I see no reason why I would place you, your agents, or any of the various government agents here, in harm’s way. I find it a very sound business practice to not screw over past, current, or future employers, even if I do not need the money they offer for my services.”

Both were quite relieved to find that I wasn’t changing sides, or even taking sides, with anyone here, even if I was next in line for three of the most powerful families here. I did explain to them the basics of what I suggested to the old man a way to allow at least some of their family businesses to go above board and have the rest consider paying taxes on the profits from their more questionable businesses. I made sure they knew it was only a suggestion for the families to consider. None were told they had to make any changes.”

Both conveyed their agency’s gratitude for the help I had provided. By being myself, their agencies gained a lot of intel on each family here. Corwin, Skylar, and Mary choosing me to be their one, and only, lover last year caused much more of stir in the families than I had heard. An outsider becoming heir apparent was very rare but had happened in the past. Becoming heir apparent to three at once was unheard of in their world. When they ceased all illegal business operations, black ops funds allowed operatives to be in position themselves as buyers and sellers to fill that void.

I guess you both already know now that I was responsible for erasing the elder’s digital footprint and any paper records the man-in-the-machine could locate anywhere in the world. When you can become anyone, everything is at your fingertips.

As I passed Bart’s room, which had an outside access door to the hallway like my room had last year, I noticed he was already having his fun with a bed full of girls. Some had bodies that looked like they might be in high school but listening to them talk told me they were still in middle school. One of the girls noticed me walking past and ran toward me.

“Darren! You need to come help Bart out. All of us want to get laid tonight, but he can only go so fast. You aren’t breaking any promises this year if you do it with girls younger than fourteen. The laws in the area around the resort only make it illegal for anyone to have sex with kids under twelve. I’m twelve and a half. Please,” this naked horny girl begged.

Seeing as how she barely had enough hairs along her mons, which showed she wasn’t a natural blonde, told me that she might be lucky to get more than an inch of Bart’s dick inside her. I had her go back in his room and wait for me to come be outside his door again.

I looked all over for Bambi. Dee and Tee told me that she was in the shower, but she wouldn’t mind if I went into the bathroom. I still had manners, so I knocked on the door before cracking it a bit to ask her if I could come. I had a problem I needed her help with.

“It has been a while since I got laid and I do want to see if that monster will fit inside me. Do you mind doing it in the shower? We don’t have to, but then I don’t have to get another one before I go somewhere tomorrow,” Bambi said.

I stepped into the shower to start washing her hair. She decided to get me ready for action. Once I had the conditioner worked in well she moved past me to get her butt up in the air and learn forward to grab the sturdy looking safety bar.

“As inviting as that looks Bambi, that isn’t the problem I need you to help with right now,” I told her as I pushed my dick down so it would push out in front of her as I leaned over to lift her back to my chest so I could play with her nipples. “Bart seems to have at least one girl in his bed that bothered to find out the age of consent for the resort’s country. It seems Bart has gotten some stamina now and she must wait her turn. She told me that since twelve was legal here that we could do it because she as twelve and a half. Bart won’t even be able to get more than an inch inside her, but she wants my dick. That is where I need your help. Do you happen to have a normal sized dildo or know if I can get one ordered up here?”

As she started grinding her clit down against the base of my dick she said, “You are about to make me cum Darren and it is going to be an amazing one.”

You have no idea Bambi. I know you will be doing me a favor so I’m going to do you one first.

While I didn’t force her to cum, I did keep her orgasm energy flowing until sated. It wasn’t any more intense, just much longer.

“Ahhhhhh. I needed that,” Bambi said as she pushed back into me and pulled my arms around her in front. “No need to call down to get one, I have six in my bag. I made sure to get the wildest possible ones I could find to mess with the people looking at the x-ray machines in every airport we stopped at. None of them have ever been used. I know the perfect one.”

We were both surprised, me pleasantly, when she was able to have her lips around the base of my dick with my shaved pubes tickling her nose.

In her room she pulled out a foot-long, dick shaped vibrator that was unquestionable made from a model of my penis sometime when I was at the man-in-the-machine’s hospital. Bambi smiled as she put it side by side with my renewed boner to verify that it indeed was almost a perfect twin of my dick. The only way to get it any closer would be to make a fresh mold of my cock right here and now.

Bambi put a leg up on her bed and lined the dildo up. Slowly she worked it up inside her soaked pussy until only three inches were left in her hand. She fucked herself with it a few times before pulling it out to hand to me. A few quick flicks of her BIC took the edge off.

I walked right into Bart’s room. That instantly got the attention of every girl, except the one Bart was pounding from behind.

Holding up the dildo I said, “This is almost an exact copy of my dick, except that it is a foot long. I know not a one of you can get it up inside you nine inches, much less two. If you want a chance at me giving you my dick then you will show me that you can fuck yourself with eight inches of it for ten minutes without a single bit of discomfort.”

I tossed it to the twelve-and-a-half-year-old girl as I stood there waiting. Her eyes got big, but she laid back a bit, spread her legs as wide as they would go and got it lined up. She soon found out that trying to put something bigger than her body could take was quite painful. She couldn’t even get part of the head inside her enough to push against her hymen. When she gave up another girl took it to try the rubber “me” in for size. One did manage to push it up inside her to where only enough remained outside for her to grip to pull it out. Right on cue she started fucking herself hard with it. She came the first time after a few minutes and then started getting off easily until she closed her legs tightly. A contented sigh came from her lips as she caught her breath. When she spread her legs, the dildo was easily pushed out from inside her pussy.

I gave them the requirement for me to fuck them even if they weren’t old enough to go to high school.

As I moved over to get between her legs she quickly closed them tightly before crossing her ankles to squeeze them shut. I backed away as everyone, including Bart, was looking at her questioningly.

“That was amazing Darren, but I don’t want the real thing,” she told me as she got up to walk across the bed to kiss me on the cheek. “I may be the only girl here who can take your dick that doesn’t want to have sex with you. I came to sleep here with Bart tonight because I really like him. If he wants to do it with me than that is just a bonus.”

Wow! I don’t have to get it on with a tween to prove I keep my word.

Seeing that the other girls in there knew my dick wasn’t going to fit in their pussies, or butts, I headed to Tee and Dee’s room.

“Yeah! We thought you were going to be with Bambi in the bathroom or the girls in Bart’s room well past when we fell asleep. Tee found a great porno we can watch. We watched a few minutes of it and then had to run to bathroom to keep from peeing in the bed. It was so funny. You will be laughing so hard you are crying,” Dee told me.

Tee hopped up to go get Bambi so we could all enjoy movie night together. They had a king-sized bed this year and there was plenty of room for the four of us to sit side by side. Dee was pushed up against me on one side and I expected Tee to take the other side. Instead he pushed Bambi towards me. He wouldn’t stop pushing on her until our butts were touching. Dee arranged my and Bambi’s leg so that I could easily rub Bambi’s pussy and she could jack me off. When she was happy with how we were sitting Dee pushed back up against my side and pulled my arm around her shoulders. She was still small enough that my fingers would be resting on her bald mound if I hadn’t rested it on her leg.

Dee and Tee were spot on about the movie. I have no clue why they even bothered to dub the voices or add subtitles. The movie would have done better with only music. At least then we could have stopped laughing between sex scenes. Tee and Dee joked a bunch of times that they should have hired guys for the movie that did more than push against the women’s pussy lips and then cum all over their pussies. There are only so many times you can loop the thirty seconds it took them to get off. We all watched expectantly when the movie got to some oral sex scenes, only to bust out laughing.

Elementary school kids can do a better job of filming with their cell phones. Heck, they could do better oral sex scenes.

We had to stop the movie to make ourselves stop laughing. It was that bad.

“That woman didn’t look like she had a dick to me,” Tee said with a giggle.

Dee said, “Were they speaking some strange language Darren that just sounds like English? I’m pretty sure he was sucking her nipples as she screamed out for him to keep tongue fucking her asshole.”

“You two are so young and innocent,” Bambi teased. “The other woman on set is a ventriloquist and was saying her lines instead of the woman we were watching. There is no way that women was saying anything with two fat dicks in her mouth, even if she wasn’t doing anything with them but looking like she had them both down her throat.”

The movie went on like that right up to exactly ninety minutes.

“I was laughing too much to know for sure. Did the guys ever put their dicks inside any of the women? I know I only saw one scene were the women had two limp dicks in her mouth. Or looked like she did, they may have been pushing against her lips,” I asked.

That got us all laughing again.

I don’t think I have even seen softcore porn that was that bad.

“Someone really spent more than on a normal porno to make this one. They had the subtitles in sync with the badly re-dubbed audio. Who does that,” Bambi asked.

While Tee and Dee did their thing in the bathroom Bambi pulled me to her room. By the time she sucked me hard she was ready to be fucked. She was also telling the truth about being very tight now. I only had an inch inside her when she said she needed to be on top. It took us a long time to manage to get all of me up inside her. After waiting for her pussy to adjust for full strokes, she slowly rode me. It wasn’t fast enough to get her off or make me cum.

She was going between pushing her pussy lips down against my pubes and sliding me out as far as five inches when she laid down on my chest. The way she had her legs let her keep slowly fucking me while letting her have her head on my shoulder.

“Darren your dick is even more amazing than it was last year. I have wanted it inside me since I jumped up into your arms,” Bambi told me as she continued to slowly ride my dick. “You have done nothing that wasn’t for my own good or just because you are you. In the shower I really didn’t want to do this with you, but I wouldn’t have stopped you pushing this magnificent cock up inside me. I know I would have enjoyed it for as long as you wanted to screw me. No matter how outrageous the movie was or as much as we all laughed, you had your fingers lightly touching my pussy without trying to get me turned on at all. It showed me what Camden has been trying to explain to me since you left last year. You don’t have any ulterior motives, to cause a girl to need to fuck you, or even worry about getting off when you are having sex. Slowly making love to you like this is the only way I can try to let you see how special you have made me feel tonight. It is the first time I have had a dick inside me that I only want to enjoy how it caresses the walls of my vagina and slides over every ridge.”

We would have kept slowly enjoying this slow loving sex, but Dee and Tee said they were ready to go to sleep. Bambi only had a twin so there wasn’t enough room for all of us even if Bambi slept on top of me.

That is easy enough to solve.

Bart’s door was wide open, again, as we went past. Inside there were a lot of new girls waiting their turn for his dick. They clearly saw my dick was fully buried in Bambi. Two started saying something nasty about Bambi just faking having changed.

After one of the girls smacked the shit out of them both, she told them, “Did you even bother to look at her face? She is completely relaxed and content, not horny. His dick is inside her only because she likes how it feels inside her. Right now, she has no interest in being fucked, she wants to enjoy being loved. Maybe one day you will learn the difference between making love and getting fucked. Nothing feels better to me than to have my lover’s hard dick up inside me as we kiss and caress each other. We only slowly have sex to keep me wet and him hard. Except for right at the beginning, I don’t even notice we are making love. That is not to say we don’t fuck like rabbits anytime either of us has an itch to scratch. As soon as Bart’s dick is free he is going to be scratching my itch. Darren’s dick would ensure that my itch was well scratched, but I can’t even get that dildo inside me without a lot of pain.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.