Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 204: Tia and Tara Play House

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 204: Tia and Tara Play House - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Wonder if Tia and Tara are willing to try to get pregnant again?

I looked them over as I walked toward them to see that Tia’s metabolism had finally slowed down enough that she now looked like she was Tara’s twin. The place in my head showed me both were going to ovulate sometime in the next twelve hours.

Is Tia emotionally ready to handle getting pregnant again?

Yes, David. She is. So is Tara. I heard the voice in my head told me. Both girls still really want David to be with them but have come to the realization that they will never find him. Tara is convinced they made him up to cover up having lost their cherries at one of their events at some embassy. If you decide you don’t want to take them to bed, my sisters are hornier than normal. They heard you might be here and really, really need you to make them so raw that they will be walking side to side for days. All three promised to go naked the rest of the trip so everyone could see someone had taken them to the moon and back, repeatedly.

I knew it was the triplet’s older sister who had spoken to me. I felt the link between us break.

Now I know what is happening here. I’ve been thinking she was somehow getting into my head even though she said she wouldn’t be able to anymore.

The more I thought about it the more I realized that she couldn’t get into the place in my head anymore unless I reached out to her to make the link. Even the triplets couldn’t do what they had for Paula and Annie without me subconsciously tapping into their triplet link to let them be much stronger than they had ever been. Once I broke the link to them, their abilities return to the limited levels their sister had set for them. Since the I left their island last year, anytime I heard her in my head was because I connected to her. She had no way to track me or try to connected to me no matter how hard she tried.

I never knew I needed someone to help me work through how to use the place in my head so often that I wasn’t even knowing I was making the connection.

Doing it consciously, this time, I reached out to the triplet’s big sister to let her feel me giving her a big orgasm in thanks for being there each time I have reached out into her mind to link us together.

Back to Tia and Tara.

Seeing as how Tia and Tara’s twin link was almost broadcasting that they were looking for me, at least the me from last spring, I walked right up behind them. I reached down to take their hands as I moved between then and walked toward the penthouse elevator. I already knew what energy to push into the keypad to case it to be there waiting, with the doors opened, as we approached. No matter how hard they tried to get free, it wasn’t happening. They finally stopped trying and looked down at the floor with the assumption they no longer had a choice in the matter. Both were now almost sixteen, no longer virgins, and were highly likely now to have to take what they could get.

Both kept looking at the ground as I removed their bikini tops from their huge breasts and then finished stripping away the remainder of their clothes. After I stripped, I put my hands in the small of their backs to guided them toward the hot tub. I remained behind them as I had them get in the hot tub with a spot for me between them. They were now looking down into the hot tub, but I did see them look at my long dick hanging down.

When the jets turned on, I leaned over to Tara’s ear to ask her, “Before I let this go where you both will soon want this to go, do you think Tia can handle getting pregnant again? I may not be the boy you sought last year, but last year you both wanted me so badly that you finally convinced yourselves to take me to bed, even if it meant Tia was likely to get pregnant, again. If we go there tonight, you are both likely to end up pregnant before you leave in the morning. I’m not going to force either of you to do anything you don’t want or can’t handle.”

Tara somehow managed to block her emotions from going over the twin link as she turned to look at my face.

“I’m not sure David ever even existed. What I know for sure is that the boy we shared a wonderful time with got Tia pregnant. When she miscarried, it almost killed her inside, but something has changed in her over the last year. Whatever happened, her body is now as normal as mine and she is over having lost the child. I still laugh my butt off each time she complains about not being able to eat five-thousand calories a day without it going right to her butt,” Tara explained. “It is entirely up to her if she chooses to have sex with you knowing that she is likely to end up pregnant. I’m all for it, as I was last year. Our parents have paraded us around to prospective husbands, who buttfuck us right along with any male in their family, as they have done since we became of the age where such things were acceptable. None of those hypocritical families will allow their son to wed a girl who isn’t a virgin with an intact hymen, who the butt fucker’s sperm didn’t impregnate. You know how quickly word travels in our world. The instant it became know that Tia miscarried, even those families desperate to have their son’s give then an heir made it known they were no longer interested in either of us anymore, not even as mistresses. Hypocritical snots know very well that their sons buggered us every chance they met and learned all they know about sex from some stretched out whore who vaginally delivered full-term triplets. It has been a blessing to have that curse of birth removed from our heads to allow us to live our lives as normal teenagers instead of brood mothers for their little shit sons. We are going to college in a few years too. Right now, though, you need to pull her into your lap and hold her tightly to you, she is about to cry.

So, Tara can block her emotions going to Tia, but not the other way around.

Tia was already past the point of bawling her eyes out when I reached my arm behind her and then used my other hand to grab hers. She twisted easily into my lap before burying her face into my chest as she cried. I let the hot tub work its’ magic to help her relax as I held her lovingly to me and rubbed her back. It took her about twenty minutes to finally look up at my face. Before she got the chance to get out what she was going to say, I locked my lips to hers as I used my tongue to see if she had any wisdom teeth growing in. She fought kissing back for a few seconds, but then her need to be with someone who made her feel safe won out. Tara fishing my dick up between Tia and I didn’t hurt, nor did her rubbing Tia’s clit to get things started. Tia was soon grinding her clit against my dick as we continued to make out.

Both girls finally decided that we spent enough time in the hot tub and we were soon in the big shower off the main bedroom.

It was a lot of fun showering with the twins as we took our time washing each other. Both really enjoyed playing with my long hair as they worked to get the smell of the hot tub chemicals out of it. They couldn’t have hair down past the middle of their back. My hair may not have been completely clean, but they had gotten so horny playing with my dick that they didn’t care what I smelled like right then. Once we dried off, I got my hair brained up into braided man bun.

I already knew that Tia needed a long, slow, gentle, loving screw, so I got Tara up on her hands and knees to slowly allow my dick to stretch her cock sock. She couldn’t take all of me at first, but our pubic hairs mashed together as I dumped a big fertile load inside her. I didn’t lose my boner, so I kept going until she had a big, hard cum. It was so intense that she collapsed forward with her butt up in the air.

“Tara, he went off inside you without a rubber. You need to go wash it out or you will get pregnant,” Tia said a bit alarmed.

Tara just turned her head toward her twin and said, “Why? I want him to get me pregnant just as much as you want him to get you pregnant. I needed a good hard fuck to push his sperm deep up inside me. You know you need something different, and so does he, so I went first to take the edge off so he can give you what you need.”

That is one way of saying it. You won’t tell her that you would have interrupted us to get your own needs taken care of before Tia and I finished.

Tia quickly moved onto her back, pulled on my arm to get me between her spread legs, pulled me down top of her, and guided my dick into her dark pink volcano to cover it with lava. Four inches slid in without any need for foreplay. Once we found an angle that felt the best to her, I leaned in to start making out with her like we did in the hot tub. As I was finishing one long, full length stroke Tia told Tara, over their twin line, that it was too late to ask me to use a rubber. I hadn’t wiped off my dick or peed before sliding into Tia. With sperm on my dick when I slid into her, I didn’t even need to get off inside her for her to get pregnant.”

She is pretty much right about that.

My precum was already adding to the sperm on my dick when I slid into her. As soon as Tara ovulated tonight, she would get her egg fertilized. Tia was going to ovulate any time now. By the time I came inside her, she would already have the egg fertilized.

Might as well broadcast that out over their twin network without knowing if the other thought it or not.

We spent an hour doing what she had in her mind as to what she believed was making love. She already knew that I wouldn’t love her or her sister in the way she was already starting to love me, as Darren. I found that both girls had already loved me as David by the time we got out of the hot tub in Washington, before I popped their cherries. I took things slow and gentle, causing her to get many intense orgasms without me needing to feed her any orgasm energy at all. She had her arms and legs locked around me as we shared a long orgasm.

“David, that was beyond fairy-tale magical for me. I ovulated while we were making love and I’m probably already pregnant, but don’t you dare pull out or lift off me until your limp penis is forced out.” she whispered in my ear.

I rolled us over to have her on top as I told her, “I weight easily three times as much as you Tia, I’m not about to lay here and crush you. Push yourself down hard against my dick to keep it inside you.”

“Her answer was to lay her head on my shoulder to match her sister’s soft snore. The heat and wetness of her hot box, even sound asleep, returned my dick to full hardness in minutes. Sometime in the middle of the night I felt her slide off my boner so she could go use the bathroom. Tara must have already gone because she was right there to slide me inside her. As big as their bladders were, Tara would have peed everywhere if she tried to mount me without having gone first. A quick power fuck to get her a cum and she moved into a reverse cowgirl position to lay against me with her back against my chest. My hands were up on her breasts before she was sound asleep again. Tia delighted in cleaning all the juices from the few inches of my dick outside of her twin before sliding up to sleep in the crook of my arm, after pulling that hand off her sister’s breasts. I woke to an amazing blowjob. When Tia saw I was awake she fucked me like a woman possessed by every hooker who never came during sex and my dick was the key to their orgasmic happiness.

After both got another load, each, in the shower Tara told me “If I have any chance to get pregnant this month, and it didn’t last night, it will be before we finish showering. I ovulated as I slept on your chest with your big cock inside. I still had your sperm running out of me when I pulled off this morning. Tia was pregnant before you two finished last night.”

Tia said she felt it when my sperm fertilized her egg last night when we fucked but didn’t want to say something during sex so I wouldn’t freak out.

Both girls loved how amazing it felt to have me fuck them in the shower until I came in each of them, but now they were too sore. No matter how much they wanted everyone to see me with one of them under each arm, they wouldn’t be able to not have me back inside them anytime we could find somewhere to get it on, even if that meant both were rubbed completely raw and no longer able to walk.

I was getting hungry again so I called down to get something to eat. Not much later a chef came in with a menu of what was available in my fridge for him to fix right now. I could tell him pretty much anything else I might want. He was sure they had it and could make it for me.

“If you could make any dish you wanted for yourself, from any of the ingredients you have on hand here, what would you make,” I asked.

I could see the wheels turning in his head before he rattled off a list of different dishes for each course. He then went through the details of each dish in detail. I asked how many assistants it would take for him to make that for a bunch of people. I could see him moving his finger around and counting before he said six.

“Great. I’m starved. With you, your six assistants and I, that makes eight. How about making enough for ten people. That way there will be plenty to share and fill me up,” I told him.

He looked worried before he said, “We cannot do that sir. They don’t allow us to eat such extravagant meals. No one ever invites the staff to eat with them in their suite.”

“Now that is going to be a problem,” I explained. “I eat a lot, but with all the food, it will probably only eat four servings before I’m full. That would be a lot of wasted food, especially after all the work all of you did making it. I know, you can teach me how to make the salads or cook some part of it to help. At least then I won’t feel guilty about asking you to make more than I know I can eat.”

He grumbled a bit so I said, “Look. Here’s the deal. I’m not one of these elite, rich, arrogant assholes you must suffer for the next two weeks to a month, much less the ones you deal with the rest of the year. The staff here work their butts off and if anyone deserves an elegant meal, it is the staff here. It isn’t like I’ve not paid for everything needed to make this big meal already. I really don’t want to have to get someone to make you and your staff take a break to eat with me, but I will. These people here won’t even let me tip waiters who give good service, not that I let it stop me. I want to do so much more, but I don’t want to get you into any trouble. I’m the one making the invitation.”

“Yes, yes. I will be right back,” he said as he headed for the door leading to the staff elevators.

I was right behind him and slid into the elevator just before the door closed. He had already hit the button, so I followed him around until he came to what was unquestionably the office of a pompous, power high manager who lorded over the culinary staff. I stayed just outside the door as the chef went in to tell him what I wanted. The ass said that would never do, so he would invite himself and some other big wigs instead to keep me company.

I walked right into his office, over to his desk and got close enough to him so quickly that he took a step back, dropping down into his chair.

“Thanks for your kind offer to select those who will eat with me, but I spent years in a boarding school suffering kids who acted exactly like you are now. At least I did before someone started beating the living shit out of them each, and every, time they acted that way,” I told him loud enough that anyone within ten feet of the office heard me. “I insist in not permitting your staff to join me in my suite, I will instead join then to each in the kitchen like the rest of the staff. You see, I quite prefer the company of hardworking people to those with a stick up their butt who get off abusing their staff to get the expected results without any remorse or care for his staff,” I told him.

“Ha. Insufferable child. Hurry off now and play. Your nanny is waiting to give you a bottle and bath before nappy time,” he said arrogantly. “These are adult matters, way above something a child can comprehend.”

“Hold that thought. I need to check on something,” I told him.

I had the chef who came to my room take me to senior chef in the kitchen. A few minutes of talking to him, in an odd dialect of French, told me what I already suspected, but it was better than I expected. He made a quick call to confirm the arrangements. He told me to head back to the dick’s office. The ass should be having a very unpleasant video chat with Elena’s father right about now.

On the way back the dick’s office I got a message saying, “Elena’s father doesn’t involve himself any form of illegal activities. He just so happens to own many elite resorts and restaurants which exceed the expectations of those who chose here to vacation this year. In fact, he is quite instrumental in aiding governments to get operatives and their equipment in and out of the resorts in exchange for not having his properties bombed, seized, destroyed. He is a businessman, nothing more, and quite profitable. His profits went through the roof when Elena proved she was much more adept than he at such tasks. It is purely coincidental that they are visiting now. Their original plans to visit before the guests arrived became delayed due to April’s needs. You are proving quite adept at being the sole lovers of the man upstairs’ daughters. Elena and her father have a minimal amount of the details surrounding your mission last year and the resulting, completely unexpected, results. They both now know your closeness to the old man. He and a very young Elena have crossed paths. Ask her to tell you the story. I’m sure you will enjoy it immensely.”

Ok that was weird. Was that Anna, the man in the machine. or someone person like me I haven’t met yet? Was it someone or something else entirely?

Before I got to the manager’s office Elena and her father intercepted me. Both were each holding one of April’s sisters, which they gave to me as we walked to the manager’s office together. The chef from my room was there having his ass chewed out by the manager when I walked in. Elena came in behind me.

You, sir, are most certainly an idiot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.