Incredible Changes - Cover

Incredible Changes

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Chapter 179: Mending Emily

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 179: Mending Emily - David is a apathetic eighth grader who has a very dramatic experience with nature that forever changes his outlook on life and guides his future.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Now what do I do with Emily?

It was probably best to start with Molly’s instructions. At least then I could blame her if something went off the rails.

In Emily’s first box were not just red and blue pens, but green, and pink syringes. I needed three of each. According to the note, the pink and green ones had very concentrated liquid versions of what was in her mom’s tea and pills. Though had to go right into a vein in Emily’s arm, or neck if I wanted, because she needed them in her blood stream as quickly as possible. She and her mom had been eating crappy foods. Her mom could get by ok, but Emily’s body was still in puberty and her body wasn’t getting what it needed. The red and blue ones went into the meaty part of her thighs.

In the box was also some sort of device that I was to put on Emily’s arm to make her veins pop up and then align the syringes so I could easily give her the pink in one arm and green in the other.

I’m glad I only do the pink and green in her veins twice before I can put them in her arms.

With her good energy burned off, Emily was sound asleep. She didn’t stir a bit as I fumbled through getting the first pink and green ones into her veins. The blue was easy. Twist, remove cap, push all the way down into her leg, and the depress the button on top. The red one had a big star on it that said to read the note before giving it to Emily.

Why didn’t Molly’s note have that detail?

“Warning. Red syringes contain some components designed to detoxify the recipient. Within five minutes of the injection, the recipient will void their bowels and bladder. The mild stimulant in the mixture ensures the recipient can remain upright as they continue to void their bowels. Females will not need assistance cleaning their anus. Males will require assistance. Recipients will require adequate support to ensure they do not fall after they complete their absolutions. Recipients won’t retain any memory other than that of using the facilities. This response is only on the initial, highly concentrated injection.”

Really Molly? Gross. Is this what she gave Cam at the nudist camp?

Now wanting to clean up any messes, I unrestrained Emily and got her on her porcelain throne before giving her the red shot. Four minutes later she sat up straight, let out a long musical fart, and then started trying to work things out. While she had some control over her anus, she couldn’t control her bladder. She managed to drop some kids off at the pool, which required a quick flush to clear the deep end, before she lost control of her bowels too. I expected a long wait, but ten minutes later she was patting dry and then wiping her butt.

How can she know her butt is clean without every opening her eyes?

In her room I got her on her side and spooned up behind her. I lifted her leg up long enough to lay my dick in the valley between her legs below her mound. As a preventative measure I drained out all the good energy her body had recovered to keep her asleep until time for the next rounds of shots. Three hours later I put her on the throne for the red one, just in case. When the stimulant hit her, she adjusted a bit and then peed, but she needed to pee and not caused by the red shot. I made sure she had enough good energy to keep sitting up properly on the toilet while I got the other injections. She seems to have had the squirts while I was gone. I gave her a bottle of vitamin water to keep her hydrated.

Now that is something I would never expect to see. She is awake just enough to drink the large bottle of vitamin water and she is still peeing. Weird!

It seems that the vitamin water and two, thirty-two-ounce sports drinks had to have gone right out her bladder. Only when the stimulant from the red shots wore off did she stop peeing, but she stopped drinking then as well.

I don’t remember her being this heavy in the hospital and she only seems to have grown only a little bit.

Molly’s note said to take two vials of the a specially formulated, all organic lubricant into Emily’s vagina before using my dick to stretch it open as deeply inside her as I could get. I managed to get my dick as deeply inside her as I could get before going to sleep. With the nutrients in Emily’s body she would wake up three times as horny as she had been having lately.

I wonder if she miscalculated the effect of Emily’s being fertile.

I found that the super lube would keep Emily’s vagina lubricated until her own juices were flowing. Her sex drive has been so high since Dick practically raped her, she wouldn’t mind waking up with a nice, hard dick filling her pussy. As soon as she woke up enough to realize the arms holding her weren’t restraining her, she would start to move her hips. Soon after the medicine would kick her into complete hormonal overload and she would need to fuck as hard as physically possible. The only restriction was that she couldn’t find out that it was my dick up inside her. If I could cum inside her, all the better. Her brain would realize that she completed her primal need to have semen inside her vagina when fertile. She would then go back into a deep sleep while her body works to recovery her refill her reserves.

I didn’t really expect a bucking bronco trying push my dick through her stomach.

We moved around so that I was doing her doggy style. She didn’t know, or really care, who was inside her so long as whoever it was came inside her. Molly had made an error for what was going to happen. I came inside Emily three times before the fire started to go out of her. I continued to pound her pussy until I came inside her again. Like her mom, I creamed her cunt with sperm-free semen.

So, would her mom take her out of school as soon as she started really showing or let her go as long as the school would allow before homeschooling her, like she did each time she had cancers.

I did divert from the plan. Even though I had cum hard, I was rock hard and that was keeping most of the semen inside her. As quickly as I could, using my shield power juiced muscles, I pulled out, flipped her on her back, buried my dick back inside her and then carried her to the toilet. I had her hovering over the seat before I pulled out. She peed slowly as the river of goo run out of her.

She was snoring lightly as I carried her back to her bed.

In the kitchen, to get the next round of Emily’s shots, I found her mom trying to find something to eat. I gave her one of the pre-made meals marked for her to have today for breakfast. She didn’t look happy but added the required amount of water and tossed it in the microwave. Her t-shirt came off as she reached for my dick to get me hard. I gave her a big load just as the microwave beeped. I still didn’t give her any sperm in that load.

Did she really beg me to knock her up? Maybe I would give her a baby to go with Emily’s.

Unlike the ones I had given her last night, I had two twenty CC syringes to fill for Emily from the vials in the box marked for this morning. The one I put in her butt didn’t seem to make her even stir. She went to rubber when I was only a quarter of the way done pushing the stuff in the other one into her vein.

It is good that she is in bed instead of having to carry her dead weight back to bed.

Since Emily was sound asleep again, I went back to pound her mom until she said she couldn’t take anymore. Surprisingly she sucked a big load out of me before laying down to get more sleep. I tucked her in before leaving her room to go back to Emily.

Molly’s plan said to lube up Emily again, slide into her in missionary position, slide fully inside her, and then roll over so that Emily was going to wake up sleeping on my chest. I didn’t ever remember hearing Emily say it, but Molly said that Emily had said many times about how amazing it was when she woke up sleeping on my chest with my dick buried inside her.

Sometime later Emily started to ride me in her sleep as she started waking up. She was still groggy when she told me to hurry up and cum so she could stop fucking. If I stayed hard, she was going to keep fucking me until she fell back to sleep.

Feeling cum blasting into her caused her eyes to pop open wide. I can’t wait to see her face when she sees who just creamed her very fertile pussy.

“Hey sleepyhead. Do you still want to have my baby? We never got to finish talking about it before your mom took you away from the hospital when I was out of the room. Oh. You’re getting the crazy glow-in-the-dark, devil rubbery ducky they used to replace the one you stole,” I told her softly as I rubbed her back as she caught her breath. “I spoke to your mom a lot last night and she said you are still super mad at her for making you leave so suddenly. I also know that she loves you more than anything else in this world and went through a lot of trouble trying to track me down. She still didn’t get to me directly. Instead, my friend Molly got in contact with her. After I cum inside you again, we are going to shower then you get your three big shots, two small ones, and six pills. Only then will we have sex for as long as you can stay awake. We can play with my rubber ducky after we wake up and get something to eat.”

Emily’s mouth was moving, but she couldn’t quite form the words, or even focus on anything other than fucking me for an hour before I asked her again if she wanted me to get her pregnant. I kept us both on edge as I waited for her to decide.

“Will you put sperm in mom too,” she asked.

“If you will promise to quit trashing your yard, being a bitch to your mom, and throwing your underwear all over your yard,” I told her.

Ok she doesn’t have a real choice here. I don’t have any control over the fact she is getting a big load of swimmers. Her mom will the next time I fuck her too. At least this time I was willing to make sure it would happen.

When I let us cum together, my head was against her cervix. I kept blasting sperm into her uterus until it looked full. Her egg would get fertilized before we started the shower, but she had me fuck her in the shower just to be sure.

Sorry Emily, no sperm for you this time. The deed’s done.

I was still getting the second syringe filled when she took the first one to put it right into a vein with no problems at all. She did the same for the other two. I had to show her how to use the little pen ones, but then she did those and took the pills. She only needed a few sips of water to take the pills.

Her mom had come in when Emily was doing the shots and she had Emily’s breakfast in the microwave. I could smell Mary’s juices, so I freed her of her shorts and panties before burying myself to the hilt inside her. Emily had to get her own breakfast from the microwave as I worked to load her mom up with a big load of swimmers too.

“Emily decided that you two were going to have my babies at the same time,” I told her as I started pumping sperm inside her.

I kept slowly pumping my mostly hard dick in and out of her until the place in my head showed she had two eggs and both got fertilized. Emily was right there with a handful of the same types of wipes her mom had used on me last night.

Mary smiled at me as she wiped my dick off and said, “It we aren’t both pregnant already then we will be before you leave. It is as much of a miracle that Emily is alive as it is that she is fertile. You have to give Molly a big hug for us both when you get home. I already feel years younger. Whatever is in the pills and pens has done more for me than years of doctors. Emily not trying to cut me with a knife when I’m not looking is definitely a plus too.”

Emily looked down at the table for a few minutes before speaking.

“Mom, I ... I don’t know what is wrong with me. When that boy started pumping his penis between my legs all I could think about is David. The jerk made it worse by telling everyone at school that I had sex with him, on my front porch, with my mom watching. Something happened in my head. I was seeing through my eyes, but I wasn’t seeing myself in my own body. I didn’t care who saw my body naked, who I sucked off, or who I let have sex with me. The best I got from them was my panties reeking of cum. I never got to feel anything inside my vagina. I was numb,” Emily told Mary. “All I could think about as I woke this morning was that my cancer had come back and that was why I finally found a big cock that could make me have orgasm after orgasm, finally. I was sure I had died as I woke up looking at David as he told me about the hospital getting him a glow-in-the-dark rubber, devil ducky. So far, he has been the only one that has ever been able to make me cum. Then I find he is really her and I’m alive. Now we are going to both have his babies. I can never take back the nasty things I said to you and did to you. I love you mom. I very sorry. Can you please find me a good psychologist? The one I have is a worthless bitch. She never listened to me or anything I have said. I think she is still stuck on the same level of Sugar Squish she was on when I started going there.”

Emily didn’t seem to mind hugging her mom, naked.

Damn it is pretty hot seeing both of them with my semen running out of them while they hug.

The latest shots made Emily even hornier than she was earlier and her special meal supercharged her body with a huge amount of good energy. We did it in every position we could find until she was too tired to keep her legs spread open. I buried myself in her again before rolling us over so she could sleep on top of me. When we woke up later we weren’t alone. It wasn’t her mom’s tit on my arm with the rock-hard nipple.

Emily breastfed. Her mom’s nipples can’t revert to being this small again.

Whoever we had in bed with us now had her very wet pussy pushed against my leg. Emily was still snoring when I pulled out of her to roll over to the other half of the queen bed. My dick was still rock hard as I nudged the new girl awake and had her move to lay on my chest.

Who is this girl anyway? The place in my head doesn’t show a cherry and yet I can tell she is a virgin.

“Can I really put your penis inside me? You’re not weird about having another girls juices on your dick are you,” she asked me as she sat up to try to work the head inside her. “Please don’t push up into me, at least not until I see how much will fit. You are much bigger and longer than the magic markers or candles I use at home. If I’m doing it wrong please tell me. This is my first time seeing one in real life. The only other ones I have seen were on the Net or in printed magazines. It took a long time to get a candle in me so it may be a little while until we can see how much of you I can get in me.”

She stopped saying anything to watch two inches of my dick slowly going inside as she let her vagina relax.

“Oh, I forgot. I get my period Tuesdays like clockwork, but I wouldn’t care if I got pregnant. My mom homeschools me. Both of my younger sisters have had a baby each. The boy that knocked them up never even made it inside them enough to pop their cherries. They still had them when they went to the OB to be sure they were big enough down there to have babies. Mom is raising both babies like they are hers. No one around here is sure if they are hers or not. Dad doesn’t care either. He loves babies. I’m still not sure I want to get pregnant yet, but I had to come see if you were real and not just Emily’s imaginary boyfriend. She hasn’t stopped talking about you since she came home from the hospital completely cured. You sound ok to make a baby in me, if it was going to happen.”

“Are you sure,” I asked her since the place in my head showed me that she may be ovulating multiple times during the month.

Inside her were two eggs that had died recently. Another could get fertilized, but there wasn’t enough energy left in it to be viable. There was one she must have ovulated in the last few hours. It was barely in her fallopian tube. I saw her hormones and how they weren’t making her have a period, just a bit of bleeding and a few tiny bits of the old lining. There was nothing going to happen to keep her from having a fertilized egg from implanting.

She knows the risks, even if she thinks she is safe. Sex Ed classes make sure that girls know there is really no time they can be sure they are safe, not even their periods.

The girl experimented with the five inches of my dick she had worked inside her and said, “Well, If you have some sort of magic sperm, that can get a girl pregnant during when she isn’t fertile, then sure, knock me up.”

I don’t think she was expecting me to try to get her pregnant with her on her back and eight inches of hard cock sliding in her soft, velvety tunnel until I pumped my, not so magic, sperm into her.

At some point the place in my head most have caused her to ovulate from her other ovary because she had two healthy, fertilized eggs to go with the almost dead one my sperm also fertilized. While she told me that her pussy was now very sore, she still guided my hard monster into her dark cave. She was trying to do her best to have me cum before she took a nap as she slept on top of me.

I know girls get a bit tight again after some rest, but could she get this tight again after just a quick nap. Wait, there is no way she has a cherry again. Who is this now? I felt Emily off to one side and the girl, who went to sleep on top of me to the other.

“Uh ... hello,” I told the girl as I looked up at her so see that the way the sunlight coming into the room was making her red hair glow. “I don’t think we have been introduced.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.