Favors Small and Great - Cover

Favors Small and Great

Copyright© 2013 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jack discovers that his new CAP score has already reached the ears of his female colleagues, and he is able to help one of the husbands as well, not to mention a cougar who is sadly doomed because of her menopause. Favors change hands, but in the end, the sponsor must take charge.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Slut Wife   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Leg Fetish   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

At work that morning, I didn't get a moment's peace, of course. Granted, Shelly and Kelsey were now gone, but Margret attacked me in the john and immediately went to work on my cock before I even clocked in for the day. She knew that I had little time, so she focused like a laser on sucking me so hard that I felt as if she had vacuumed up my cum into her mouth.

That certainly helped, but my dick didn't have it easy from that point, either. Instead, Rosa popped in several times to check up on me and each time she found a chance to touch me in several ways possible. By my lunchtime, she wasn't even pretending that it was an accident. In fact, when she walked away the last time, she actually put her drenched panties in my hand.

A note on them read, "You can get into others just like them, whenever you please. My body is yours, whatever you wish to do with it."

My cock was now so hard that I couldn't have remembered my given name, let alone the rest of the data that I needed to recall, so I went ahead and clocked out for lunch in a rush. It was a Tuesday, but Stacey and Ollie had a doctor's appointment, while Flora was in a meeting that took up much of the morning. That was okay, as they were back now ... both of them.

Not surprisingly, I was met by Margret, Stacey, Flora, and Rosa at once, with the addition of Ollie and a woman that I didn't recognize. Only Carlos was absent, but no doubt he had bigger fish to fry. We didn't know it yet, but he had already been picked up that morning during a trip to the supermarket.

"Still got my panties?" Rosa asked me hopefully while in line at the buffet.

"Damn straight I do," I winked at her.

"Notice how wet they were?" the lovely Latina observed.

"That was pretty hard to miss, honey. What has you so excited?" I asked her.

"The chance to be with you, Jack. I've fantasized about fucking you since we met, but there were always other things happening, such as my marriage and my need for a sponsor, which led to a divorce. Now that same need gets me you at last. Sad about my old sponsor, I miss him, but, hey, I've wanted you ... lusted for you, for a good long while now. Now I get to fuck you often, right?" Rosa didn't bother to hide her desire anymore.

"You played it rather cool yesterday, sweetheart. At least not like as hot and bothered as this," I noted.

"Yeah, I was a bit coy. I feared being too obvious, but I figure that was silly of me. Once I learned what you did with Stacey and Flora, I really had to fuck you hard. There's no reason to pretend otherwise. I'm your slut. Other concerns are behind me, just as I hope that you will be tonight, fucking the holy shit out of me. I hear that you like anal. I can't wait to be sodomized. I mean it. When I creamed my panties, I was thinking of your cock up my ass. If I thought that I could get away with it, I would bend over for you right here and now, so you could butt-fuck me in front of everyone. I do have a nice ass, don't I?" Rosa encouraged me.

"A very fine ass, actually," her cousin Flora butted into our conversation at last.

"What she said," I told Rosa, "you have a truly terrific ass."

"Hey, don't let us stop you. I'm not gonna gripe about watching you ram that sweet Mexican booty of hers," a very cute, if somewhat plump, assistant manager at the buffet told us.

"See, this is what I love about things lately. I hate that the Swarm are coming for us all, but I like how the PC bullshit is out the window now," I casually remarked.

"You tell it, Brother. Amen!" the assistant manager continued her agreement with us, "I'm a fat girl, I know, but that doesn't make me a fainting violet who needs to be rescued from someone's bawdy wit and politically incorrect appreciation of my butt. I know that part of what I have going for me is my tits and my ass and I like it that way. How else can a chunky girl like me get noticed and chosen? In any case, I wouldn't mind seeing you fuck one of these ladies right here. Hell, I'd love to fuck you myself right here, even on the clock, because I'm tired of being treated like I'm sexless by some of these closet cases who seem to want their girls to look like boys."

"Hey, you're actually quite sexy, if you ask me," I didn't deny that she was chunky, but I observed that she was still quite attractive in a buxom way ... she was right, she had tits, ass, and curves ... she wasn't exactly obese, just slightly plump.

"Why, thank you, sir!" she would have blushed if she wasn't black.

"What's your name?" I asked her, truly curious.

"Marian. I was named after Marian Anderson, the singer. You like what you see, huh?" she perked up.

"On you, on Rosa, on Flora, on Stacey, and on our latest companion here. What's her name, Ollie?" I inquired now.

"Julianne. I'm his stepsister," the lovely nerd spoke up for herself.

"What she said. This is Julianne, remember?" Ollie said.

"Cute, ain't she?" Stacey winked at me.

"Very much so. It could be that all of my concubines are right here and now. Wouldn't that be pretty sweet?" I remarked.

"I like the way that you think," Flora interjected.

"So do I," Rosa added her two cents.

"Just don't forget me, at least until we're picked up. I want to be treated as if I'm a concubine until the time comes. Don't ruin my fantasy," Margret spoke her mind.

"How about we call you an 'honorary' concubine? You're with us until the pickup, as you say. You help organize and co-ordinate things, when not fucking us or the others in your life, and you'll be temporary head of my harem. You'll need to train the concubine that I choose to run things, of course. I wish that there was some way to take you, but you know the score," I offered.

"Yeah, I wish that I could go, too, and not just to survive. I'd love to keep fucking you for a long time and have your kids, if I could. It's not meant to be, but I can enjoy the time together, anyway," Margret waxed a little sentimental.

"Well, we have enough people here that each of us can take turns watching the kids while the others get down," I noted.

"True," Stacey agreed, a wide grin on her face.

"Yeah, I've got youngsters, too," Marian smiled and then planted a kiss on me in full view of the staff and patrons.

"Well, honey, I'd say that you're the sixth concubine. The fifth being Julianne here. I just can't say no to a geeky gal," I remarked.

By now, we were ready to sit down, and Marian personally led us to an ideal seat for her to serve us herself when possible. The buffet in question had "servers", but not waiters, who only brought drinks instead of the food that we grabbed ourselves. I filled my plate with lots of excellent things like au jus roast beef, green beans, dinner rolls, and mashed potatoes. I also found some salad and excellent focaccia bread to eat as well.

"So ... about this concubine, sponsor deal ... you really want me? We've barely met," Julianne sought reassurance.

"Yes, I really want you. I want Marian, too. So, that's Stacey, Flora, Rosa, Ollie, Julianne, and Marian. That's my six, alright. I'm good. I really want Margret, too, but sadly, that cannot be, except here on Earth, of course. Here, at least, she can be the seventh," I assured them between bites of my au jus and mashed potatoes.

"Speaking of which," Margret suddenly had an evil glint in her eye as she went below the table to unzip my pants and free my cock.

Before I had much time to react to that, Margret's mouth surrounded my dick and her tongue explored the whole length of it. This was a clear example of what I loved about her. This was a woman who was probably wealthier than her boss and she was down on her knees sucking me off. Within seconds Rosa followed her example and joined her under the table to share my cock with Margret.

When Marian came up and saw this, her only reaction was to wink and lick her lips, as if to suggest that she wanted to do the same given the chance. She certainly didn't complain about it, to say the least.

Julianne blushed slightly, but then she leaned to whisper, "This is very hot. It makes my panties wet just to see it. I look forward to sucking your dick myself."

When Stacey and Flora each fondled one of my buns, while Stacey also stroked Ollie's dick at an angle visible to me, I lost all self-control and shot my load right then. It hit Margret's chin and throat, at which point Rosa licked it off her and then went straight for the source to taste me. Margret kissed her at once to enjoy the flavor as well and that was one sexy snowball between them, especially after they got out from under the table and resumed their creamy kiss.

After that, we finished eating our lunch, as we had to hurry back to work, but Marian and Julianne both slipped me their numbers and contact information, such as e-mail addresses. It was clear that neither woman wanted to risk losing contact with me, nor did the others. Meanwhile, Rosa mouthed to me that she wanted to visit my place that night for her "test-drive". I grinned and gave her the thumbs-up sign on that idea, looking forward to fucking her in the ass especially, but also to screwing her sweet pussy and knocking her up. It was hard to tell which idea was sexier, but I imagined that I would get plenty of chances for both.

Apparently, of course, that did not preclude other escapades, as happened 3 hours later when I went to the break room for a snack to get through the last two hours of the day. Stacey, Flora, Rosa, and Margret all teased me mercilessly whenever they had the chance, with little things like Stacey mooning me, Flora sitting on my lap for a moment, and Rosa showing a little cleavage, making me quite hard and ready for what happened next. Now Margret joined me in the break room, where she said nothing, but hiked up her skirt and lay on one of the tables with her legs in the air. Her panties were visibly soaked as she slid them off and handed them to me.

Taking the invitation, I stuffed Margret's wet panties in her mouth and eased my stiff dick into her drenched pussy. We didn't have a lot of time, as I didn't want to take advantage of the firm, but I still did my best to fuck the sexy receptionist to her satisfaction. If she had any complaints, her dripping twat gave the lie to them and her rapid hip movements strongly indicated the contrary. The deeper I invaded Margret, the more frantically she pushed back at me until I just couldn't hold off anymore. My cock and balls tightened up until they expelled my load into her cunt.

Finally eating one of my Twix bars, I naturally handed the other to Margret, who took the opportunity to dip it into her creamed pussy and eat it with my cum. She then shoved her panties down my pants and winked at me, leaving no doubt that she was in on Rosa's little joke. Instead of pulling down her skirt, however, she slid it down to her ankles and stepped out of it to walk literally half-naked back to her desk. After all, who was going to complain, Mr. Vernon?

Well, as it happened, my boss did exactly that, sticking his ugly head out of his office and telling Margret, "You can't walk around like that on the clock, Margret. Get your skirt back on!"

Margret flipped him the bird, walked up to his blushing face, and made it clear who was in charge by pushing his head down to her crotch to see her creamy cunt. Shoving Mr. Vernon's face into her gash, Margret closed her thighs around it, squeezing more of my cum directly into his mouth. Much to my shock, the boss's bulge began showing through his pants, proving that he was excited by this.

"Don't tell me what to do, Sammy. I think that it's high time that we made something very clear to everyone here, yourself included. I run this fucking office! I just let you pretend to be in charge and keep your name on the letterhead! Now, that's Jack's jizz in my pussy and your mouth. Clean it up and I might just reward you by mounting you again! Otherwise, it's boring old missionary again. You don't want that, do you, Sammy?" Margret insisted.

"No, of course not," Sammy confessed.

"That's what I thought. Now, follow me to your office and let me ride you in your chair! Then you can clean up your own cum, too!" Margret ordered him, "oh, by the way, I'm going to work naked from now on around here and you're just gonna have to deal with it."

Margret then removed her blouse and bra, practically dragging Mr. Vernon to his own office to fuck him silly. Evidently, she had decided that she was the person who truly organized the agency and that made her the real boss. Not to mention that she took full advantage of Samuel Vernon's completely submissive nature (well, at least in his private life, which had now filtered into his professional, but this happened a lot during this crazy time with the Swarm and the Confederacy and would probably never go fully back to normal, since the Swarm would be here to exterminate anyone on Earth in time).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.