Company From Out of Town
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2013 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Company from out of town dropping in unexpectedly can present a problem when you already have company, but Tony and Nancy manage to figure out the sleeping arrangements okay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Now, occasionally there would be someone joining Nancy and I for the night. I guess the Cat was by far and away the leader in the who-the-extra-person-was statistics, then maybe Gwen, followed by about three or four other people every now and again. There were a couple of couples we'd gotten it on with over the years and a lot of other people that Nancy and I had the occasional one on one encounters with, as well as one night stands that were never repeated for one reason or another. But tonight I had a feeling that this one was going to be what you might call a full blown orgy shaping up. Every single one of the people that had been here last night had had a good experience, and Gwen and I and the Cat and Nancy had done various mix and match things over the years and Nancy had nailed Dwayne somewhere along the line a time or two. They just didn't really strike sparks off of each other in a big way, but she and Mark had gotten it on. He'd dropped in with the same amount of warning he always gave when I was out of town one time and she'd taken him to bed for a few days and they'd gotten along great.

If you put everyone's name up on a board and played connect the dots, you'd find a whole lot of connections. Triangles, lines, boxes, and my dick had been in a lot of those somewhere along the line, along with tongue, fingers, hands, toes and earlobes. Yon young high school girl and her sister were the only exceptions and Dwayne was in the tub standing behind her, while she was bent over and sharing sucking Bill's big dick with the Cat. Nancy and Jenny were sitting on the couch and watching them casually while holding wine glasses and talking. I asked where Cara was and they hadn't seen her. I said I'd go check on her, because I sensed they wanted to be alone for a while to enjoy the show, or maybe each other in a while.

I went back through the house, down the hall, past the facing bedroom doors and knocked lightly on the screen door to the tree balcony.

"Yeah?" Cora's voice asked.

"Just me," I said. "You still wake?"

"Yeah."

"Want some company for a while?"

"Sure, come on out."

We had a bunch of stolen milk crates holding up a piece of plywood and a long waterproof boat cushion someone had laid on us out there and I'd tossed a couple of pillows and a blanket and sheet out there for someone to make a bed. She was sitting with her legs up on the rail in front of her looking out at the lights of houses across the valley from us. "Nice view you got here." We didn't used to have a view, but one of the two old oak trees in the front yard had come down last winter and now we had a view and couldn't sit out there in the daytime as it caught too much sun. All the pots on the other side of the railing flower boxes were now cactuses and succulents and able to stand the heat of the day.

I don't know why, but I kind of felt like I was being a bad host to this stranger a friend of mine had dragged into our home. I'd grabbed a towel on the way past our bathroom so she would be more comfortable with hanging out with me in private.

"Want to smoke a joint?"

"No thanks. That stuff just totals me out too much."

"This isn't that stuff, just what we had in the house."

"Well, okay. I just feel like such an idiot when I can't talk."

I laughed. "Definitely do know the feeling." I told her I'd be back in a second and went and grabbed a pre rolled joint off of the headboard of our bed.

We smoked and chatted. Sally and Cora were half sisters, it turned out, and she'd stayed with her mom and moved to the Bay area when her folks got divorced and she'd stayed with her dad and his new wife. Sally had been accepted to several colleges and was going to be living at home and going to UC next fall.

I asked her another couple of questions about her sister and one of them she couldn't answer. "I just got to talk to her for a little bit in the car on the way back here."

We talked about Mark and how she'd known him from waiting on him during slack times between breakfast and lunch and how she'd gotten to know him over a period of months. She'd been planning to drive down and see her sister graduate but her car suddenly had to have its engine rebuilt and that cost more than she could afford. She'd mentioned it to Mark, and presto.

"That's Mark all over." She nodded.

"Thanks for putting me up."

I shrugged. "No big deal. We're always glad to see him and anyone else he shows up with."

"Well, thanks just the same. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it."

Just then a moan came floating down the hall way and out on the porch and hung there.

"Well," I couldn't help myself after it faded below the point we could hear it a moment. "Sounds like your sister is glad she came."

Cora started to say something, then caught the play on words. She stopped with her mouth on the second syllable and looked over at my smirking face. I always love a little delayed response like that. "Oh!!" She groaned. "That was bad!!"

I smirked some more as I apologized insincerely.

She shook her head, her lips trying to keep a disapproving look, but just grimacing an odd kind of lopsided smile. I smiled back at her. She shook her head.

"I'll try to behave myself." I promised, and she knew a lie when she heard one. "But sometimes, I just can't help myself."

"Yeah, I'll just bet."

I don't know why I said it, but it just came out of my mouth. "I saw you standing in the door a while ago." She looked at me. "I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry. I thought you looked sexy." Way to go Tony, I thought to myself. Why don't you just blurt out something to embarrass the hell out of her and be done with it? "It's okay." I picked up the matches and relight the joint so as to even out the end of it. I took a drag, handed the trimmed up joint and said. "It's no big deal. I like watching people fuck myself." She took the joint from my fingertips, concentrating on getting it without dropping it in the moon light. She put it to her lips and took a hit and looked speculatively at me. "You want to go out and hang out and watch?"

There followed one of those long moments when she held the smoke in and thought about it long and hard. I took the joint out of her hand, while she looked at my face and then I let her look while I looked out across the valley, inhaled, then turned to her and handed her the joint back.

"I don't know. Wouldn't that be kind of rude? I mean, I don't know what the rules of behavior are at a ting like this, but having someone just watching and not joining in? Would people be okay with that?"

"This crew?" I shrugged. "They're pretty laid back. Well, I don't know about Bill and Jenny for sure, but any of the others would be perfectly fine with it. I don't think it would bother them that much, but I can't say for certain about all of them." The joint got passed.

"I got to think about this."

"Take your time."

When we passed the joint next time, it was too short to continue on and she dumped it in the ashtray. "You sure they wouldn't mind?"

"Ninety nine percent." Why I wanted this kind of shy girl to hang out and watch us fuck, I don't know. Maybe she would loosen up and join in, or maybe I just didn't want her to feel all left alone and being ignored by her sister and all. I felt like I was trying to talk a girl into dancing with me in the eight grade. "It's not all none stop wall to wall fucking and sucking. People take breathers and kick back and talk. Nancy and Gwen are just sitting on the couch back there talking right now. Or would make you feel awkward to watch your sister getting it on?" She snorted.

"Her? When I came in that day she was getting it on with the three boys in the living room, she just stopped long enough to ask me to close the door because it was getting drafty. It wasn't the last time I ever saw her fucking, either."

"Well, that's cool. Maybe you two will get a chance to catch up a bit on stuff between rounds."

"You know, I don't know what to think about you half the time."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Nobody I've ever meet ever asked me if I wanted to go and watch a bunch of people just fuck before." Well, yeah, when you put it that way, I guess it was a bit unusual.

"Well, this isn't the sort of thing that comes your way everyday, than, is it?" I said with a friendly grin on my face.

"No, not exactly." She squirmed around on the couch a little bit.

"Come on, nobody will say a word to you if you just want to hang out and be sociable and just watch."

"Well, I don't know if I could just watch."

"Well, if you wanted to join in, that would be cool, too."

"Uh, that isn't exactly what I meant." Her nipples were a bit more prominent under the silk. I glanced at them, and the consider amount of cleavage between them where the robe was open.

"Oh? Uh," I got what she meant. "Well, if you want to entertain yourself, nobody would care. And they would all be okay with your just saying no."

"Well, I think I'd be embarrassed playing with myself in front of other people."

This had been turning me on for some reason, this talking about her voyeuring me and my friends while we got it on. I don't know why, but it did.

"Never jilled off in front of other people?" She shook her head. "Well, want to, and see what it feels like?" I casually undid my towel and took my half hard cock in hand and gave it a stroke. She watched what I did with interest and bit her lower lip.

I took a couple of slow strokes and she watched. "Oh, what the hell." He hand moved down and parted the cover she was wearing and cupped her mons.

I stroked myself and I could see her hand moving between her legs and she breathed a bit faster, a little noise of pleasure escaping her from her lips. We didn't say anything for a few moments.

"Sexy, ain't it?" Meaning this mutually companionable masturbation session we were sharing.

"Yeah, you got a nice dick," She said, misunderstanding my meaning.

"Thanks."

"I haven't done anything like this in years, and never with a boy."

"Sleep over adventures?" I asked. She nodded. "Boys do the same thing." She nodded again. "Go ahead and come whenever you want to." I said to encourage her.

"Somehow I get the idea you've done this before." I flashed on Katrina and I that one time, Jenny and I last night. I smiled and nodded. She groaned a little and spread out her knees a little wider. "That is so sexy. Tell me about it, will you?" Well, I just didn't want to get into a long and involved story that was way too long to go into.

"Nancy and I once in a while get into something like this." How to explain that one to her? "We talk and share stories and do this. It's a kind of tease and a turn on."

"Yeah, I see what you mean." She said huskily. I was taking my time, but there wasn't any doubt that I was turned on. She paused talking for a half dozen or so strokes, then sniffed in a deep breath and her hand froze between her legs, she tensed up and then relaxed again, then her hand began to move again.

"Nice one?" I asked with a smile. She smiled back.

"Uh huh."

"I liked watching you come." I told her honestly. She seemed pleased I found her sexy. "I want to see you do that again." She purred her agreement.

"I like looking at you doing that." She said. "I've never watched a guy do that before."

"Brazen of me, eh?" A chuckle escaped her lips. I cupped my balls. Her hand moved a bit faster. I speeded up my own hand.

"You getting close?" She was starting to pant a little.

"Yeah." Her hips were losing their inhibitions and rocking. I could hear a rhythmic wet noise coming from between her legs. "Do me a favor?"

"What?" She gasped.

"Wet your fingers and let me smell you?"

"OH!" She groaned as she orgasmed again. "Oh!" She got her left hand off of her right nipple it had been squeezing and put it down between her legs to join her other hand and her hips bucked up against her fingers and it turned me on so much I started my own orgasm. Her eyes were slitted as my dick shot the first spurt up into the summer night and she pulled one hand free and put it up to my nose and the faint smell of her arousal got very strong as her wet fingers were held in front of my nose. I snorted in the smell off her finger and my second shot reached for the sky. Without thinking, my tongue licked her fingers and I groaned and shot again. Her happy whimpers joined in she bent her fingers and pushed them into my mouth. My tongue got busy, licking and sucking and tasting her juices and I closed my eyes and groaned again. She said 'ahhh' and groaned with me. Another couple of throbs and I was done coming and opened my eyes and relaxed my mouth. Her fingers pulled out and moved down my chest and flicked out and picked up a blob of come off my front and hurried it over to her own lips. My cock gave a dry lurch in my hand and I squeezed it as she sucked her fingers into her own mouth. Her other hand seemed to be holding her pussy with all of her might and moving around on it a little, palm moving around in a circle. She whimpered again and then froze all but her hand, holding her breath for a long time, then she huffed it out and her knees fell apart and her head settled back and her hips let go the tension in them and she just seemed to let go. Her eyes were closed and she smiled broadly to herself out there in the moonlight. Her hand fell down down between us and I let go of my cock and reached over and covered it with my hand and gave it a squeeze. She squeezed back after turning her hand a little. She kept her eyes closed and smiled as she enjoyed the afterglow.

A line from a Leonard Cohen song ran through my mind. Something about the shy one at an orgy. She squirmed around a little so she could get her head leaning on my shoulder. "That was nice," She finally said. I kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah, it was." I agreed. We were still holding hands and I couldn't put my arm around her, like I wanted to do, and give her a hug. But the sentiment for the hug was there and I think she sensed that. She took her free hand and reached out and played with the cooling come on my chest and belly, just stirring it around with her fingers and played with it gently, like it was finger paint. She sighed contentedly. I nuzzled my head against hers and sighed and relaxed.

"Thanks."

"My pleasure."

"You mind?" She'd been sliding up and down my chest and belly, but stopped with her fingers poised at my pubic hair.

"No, go ahead." Giving her permission to touch me. Her hand cuddled around my rapidly deflating cock.

"I just want to hold it and feel it getting soft."

"Knock your sox off." I sensed her smile.

Funny how nice that felt. Having someone cuddling your cock after it had just been jacked off. Her thumb moved over it a little bit, gauging the shrink rate, I guess.

"Feeling less self conscious?"

"A bit," She agreed.

"Good."

"You sure shot a lot of come."

"You should see Bill come sometime."

"Oh?" Curiosity plain in her voice.

"Last night, someone was sucking him off and I got to see him shoot a bit. He makes me look like a piker."

"Huh." She was quiet a moment. "Another first."

"Hmm?"

"You're the first guy I ever heard talk about another guy's dick in my life." She moved back from leaning on my shoulder so she could see look at me. "Something new every day."

"Hmm. Never thought about that." I shrugged. "Just thought I'd mention it. Seemed apropos at the time."

"Apropos?"

"Means, uh, sort of on the same subject." She giggled.

"Apropos. I'll have to remember that." She giggled again. "I certainly am having my horizons expanded tonight. Learning something new every time I turn around."

"Can I ask you something? And please don't take my question the wrong way when you hear what it is."

"Well, ask away. I guess I can't make any promises until I hear what you have to say."

"Well, what I was wondering was this. You seemed a little shy about getting involved in play time around here, but as long as it is just the two of us here, you seem braver somehow and not as hung up as I thought you were. You want me to stick by you for a bit if you decide you want to go hang out for a while and watch the festivities?" She tilted her head, kind of braced for answering some probing question about her sexuality and along the lines of 'gee baby, you really sure you don't want to fuck me and all my friends tonight?'

"Yeah, that would be nice." She gave my hand a squeeze. She moved her head forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks."

"My pleasure. I just don't want you to feel abandoned or left out or just shoved aside, but I don't want you to feel pressured into anything you don't want to do either."

She gave me a grateful look, then said, "Did anyone ever tell you you're a really great host?" I laughed, knowing she was trying to say thanks again hiding it by being a little flippant about it, but being really deep down sincere behind it all.

Just then, Nancy came down the hall and I could hear her feet padding along. I gave my head a turn as she stuck her head out the door. "Hi."

"Hi. Checking up on me?"

"Waiting for the john. Why? You got something to feel guilty about out here?"

"Not really, no. We're just hanging out and talking for right now. Join us?"

"Just for a second."

"So how's things going out there?"

"Well, I hope you're cool with your innocent little sister picking up some bad habits from us." She said to Cora

Cora laughed. "My kid sister hasn't been innocent since the seventh grade. Why? What's she up to?"

Nancy shrugged. "Oh, more or less the usual kinds of things that go on with a group grope. I just didn't want you thinking that we were corrupting her here tonight."

Cora smiled. "I'm sure she was already corrupted when you got your hands on her. She behaving herself okay?"

"Well, if you mean she's not puking on the carpeting, or making off with the good silver or stuff like that, yeah, she's behaving herself. But if you mean is she being a goody too shoes and keeping her legs crossed all nice and demure," Cora cracked up when Nancy got to that point, "Well, let's just say that she's being very popular, instead of very proper and let's let it go at that, shall we?" Cora grinned.

"Long as she's not going and doing something you object to, whatever she does is fine with me."

"Well," the ever practical Nancy said, "outside of a tendency there at one point to hog all the guys, she's not doing nothing we object to in the slightest."

"She's hogging all the guys?"

"Well, don't take it like it sounds. I guess you might say that she had a bit of catching up to do and decided to do it all at once is all. It can be kind of interesting having all of that male attention focused on you all at once like that. Besides, it was just Dwayne and Bill out there. It's not like she had one in every hole and one in each hand."

Cora's eyebrows lifted a little at Nancy's off hand comment about a six way cluster fuck. There was a certain matter of fact familiarity with how she phrased it that indicated to Cora that Nancy'd actually done something like that.

"Well, I hope that she let's the rest of you get a turn. Guess you want your old man back then, huh?"

"Naw. I get plenty of that all the time. The Cat was getting a bit antsy, but as soon as she got done with Dwayne, she went over and went down on her." Nancy realized something then. "Uh, you do know your sister is bi, don't you?"

"Yeah, I've known that for years."

"Oh good. I didn't mean to open my big mouth like that and let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Well, I just heard the toilet flush, so I'm going to get in there before someone else beats me to it."

"She's cool." Cora said.

"Yeah."

"God, what I wouldn't give for a body like that."

"Well, that's not the only reason she's cool."

"No, of course not. But both the girls I know that look even half way that good back in Montana are kinda stuck up."

I chuckled. What made Nancy beautiful and made me love her so didn't have half as much to do with her looks as it did with her self.

"Well, I guess that she was actually hinting around that the guys were going to need some quick reinforcements in the eternal battle of the sexes. So I guess I should go out there and rescue them from a fate worst than death."

She got up with me. "What's a fate worst than death to a guy?"

"Having horny women still wanting to fuck when they just can't get it up any more. Makes them feel inadequate." She cracked up. I managed to keep my face straight; "It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand."

So accompanied by her giggles, we went out and rejoined the party in progress, stopping in the kitchen for something to drink. When we got out on the deck, the Cat was on the middle of the couch and had her legs wide open and kid sister was kneeling between them going at her like Fido for his Alpo. There was a lot of groaning going on over in the hot tub with Dwayne and Jenny. Bill was flat on his back over there, and from the looks of things, recovering at the moment. I picked up Cora's free hand and held it up in the air and used it to guide her to a seat right next to the Cat and took the opposite end of the couch on the other side. Neither the Cat nor Sally paid any attention, being too busy with trying to get as many orgasms out of the Cat's box as they possibly could. I held up my glass in a toasting gesture to Cora, who held her own glass up in reply. I looked down at where Sally had her head busy on the Cat's crotch.

"Looks like your sister's making some new friends and enjoying her self." Cora looked down without a bit of self consciousness and watched Sally's head shaking and the Cat's humping hips.

The Cat shot out her hand and grabbed me by the dick. She leaned her head back and moaned. "Get this fucker hard and go make her day." She groaned out at me. I looked over at Cora questioningly. She nodded. Okay, I wouldn't want to fuck her kid sister without her permission; I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd probably have done it with or without her permission, but it was nicer to have her be not only okay with that, but somewhat looking forward to seeing it. My dick got hard enough to use, and I moved down to the floor and behind Sally. A few little nudges with my knees and she spread her legs and hunched up her tail and I slipped my dick up and down her long lipped split to get it a little wet at the tip. Cora's eyes were fixed on my cock slowly getting shorter as it disappeared deep between the globes of upraised ass. Sally's groan was muffled in the Cat's pussy, and the Cat had her eyes on my face and her hands holding Miss Sally's head tight to her cunt. Miss Sally's hips rolled on my lap and worked my cock into her so she got just what she was looking for and then humped her hips in a short stroke and I pulled back and gave her a long stroke, holding her hips gently and my thumbs spreading her a little.

After a few strokes, Nancy came out and surveyed what was going on. Jenny had her head down and her arms braced on the edge of the tub and seemed to be concentrating on what Dwayne was doing. Cora had her hand down in between her legs and was watching the way her sister seemed to be enjoying herself. She came over and bent down and gave me a kiss while I fucked steadily away. She sank down next to me on her knees while we kissed and put her fingers in my pubic hairs and scratched me affectionately. Then she broke the kiss and moved her face back and we smiled at each other. Then she turned towards Cora, slowly finger fucking herself on the couch and said, "Here, why don't you let me help you with that?" and took her left hand and opened Cora's knee with her finger tips lightly and bent forward and pushed her hand away and pushed her face up into her cunt and slipped her hands down under her ass and Cora looked at me in askance of what my girlfriend was so casually about to do and I smiled happily at her as I fucked her sister and I guess she decided something on the lines of -oh; oh what the fuck- and let Nancy's hot mouth suck up her lips and down the other side and nudge her nose to her clit and her nostrils flared and her head went far back and her tits stood out from her arched chest and I was still smiling as her eyes closed and she found out that there were a lot better things than just watching at an orgy.

Nice to see her getting into the spirit of things.

For a while, there were just moans and slurping sounds. Bill recovered and came over and watched. I nodded down towards Nancy's ass and he got the idea. The Cat was well into her muffin being munched out, or at least it seemed to me from the way she had her fingers hooked into Sally's neck muscles. Sally, in turn, was bucking up at me and writhing away between us. Bill grinned and got down on his knees and picked up Nancy by the hips and pushed his thick dick into her, causing her to groan out her delight.

I couldn't help myself. I started to sing. Somewhat off key, true, but I'm not much of a singer.

"Daisy, Daisy, your so sweet, and you look neat, while you eat, a bisexual built for two!"

The Cat had her legs wrapped around Little Sally and was frantically humping her crotch up and down on the edge of the couch and doing her desperate best, considering the lateness of the hour, to keep from screaming and waking the neighbors. Nancy lost it and started laughing into Cora's box, who opened her eyes and shot me a baleful glance at being so rudely interrupting her enjoyment of whatever it was Nancy was doing to her. Bill cracked up and lost his steady plunging in and out of Nancy. She in turn put her head down on Cora's stomach and turned it around so she could face me. She shot me a somewhat irritated look. Evidently she doesn't appreciate my singing very much. I shrugged at her and gave her my most sincere apologetic look.

"We mustn't neglect our guests, dear." She shook her head, then went back to eating out Cora. I shot her another apologetic glance, which was a bit more sincere than the one I had just given Nancy. She gave me a look, her eye lids came back down and I shut up and shortly thereafter, she got into huffing and puffing and got her cookies with a shrill kind of little cry. The Cat looked over and then reached across and grabbed onto her nipple and gave it what looked to me a pretty intense twist and pinch and that stifled scream turned into a very loud groan and humped her hips frantically up into Nancy's face. The Cat let go of her nipple and grabbed one of the small pillows on the couch and pushed it over towards Cora's face. She looked like she was about to lose it big time and grabbed the pillow with both hands and held it to her face and screamed into it. Nancy looked like she was dialed into what Cora was going through, let off for a few seconds and let her catch her breath, then got back to seriously eating her some more and shy Cora went for number two. Then three. Three once, four! Do I hear five?

The Cat meantime had her head back, and was intensely concentrating on two things: What the kid sister was doing and not screaming down the neighborhood. Well, those two things and letting the eager little crotch muncher impaled on my dick find out how many orgasms she could force out of the Cat.

Who says women aren't competitive? Bill and I were just sort of bystanders. Nancy and Sally had their heads moving all around, Nancy had her elbow moving around in a little circle while the hand on it stirred the hell out of the pot. The Cat and Cora just lay back and took it. And took it again and again and again.

I could see that Bill was kind of stupefied and amazed at how many times the women on the couch could come. Or maybe just totally blown away how many orgasms the two we were fucking could eat out of them. I don't know about how Nancy was doing during all of this, but she was plainly enjoying the hell out of herself and the one hunching up to my lap fucking my dick like a lust crazed bunny rabbit, well, her pussy was snapping and spasming around my dick and her mouth was moaning and groaning as she slurped and bobbed and I was glad that I'd just jacked off a little while ago. Otherwise I'd have been long since done by now.

But all good things must come to an end and the Cat finally reached her fill for right now and damn! I don't remember the last time I'd had that many orgasms as she'd just had in one night! I'd watched her have well over a dozen in the time I'd been fucking Sally, and they had been at it before Cora and I came out. Cora was all but pulling Nancy's hair out by the roots, her chest flushed and nipples way way filled out, tits and nips sticking proudly out of the little silk cover that was still belted at her waist, but not hiding a damn thing. When the Cat pushed Sally away with 'Enough! Enough!" and rolled away trying to curl up in a ball, Sally picked her head up high and arched her back. This did something to the way she felt on me with her snatch getting rubbed in a new place and with new pressures on the end of my dick. She got herself set the way she liked it the best and I just banged her as hard as I could.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.