Company From Out of Town - Cover

Company From Out of Town

Copyright© 2013 by Paige Turner

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Company from out of town dropping in unexpectedly can present a problem when you already have company, but Tony and Nancy manage to figure out the sleeping arrangements okay.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Our living room is small. Two easy chairs flanking the gas heater that sat there and was too high to make a good end table, a hatch cover coffee table, a solid wall of albums surrounded the single window with the turn table and amp on one of the 'concrete block motif' plain pine shelves. Over the coach facing the chairs was an ever changing montage of photos.

As you came up to our place, walking in the door this particular June night, we had a couple staying over with us. The Cat, Nancy and I were sprawled over the coach and Bill had just shown us his documentary. They were friends of friends and had come highly recommended. Bill and I had a bond as creators of nitrate magic and we had spent the late afternoon after they got there engaged in the technicalities of shooting fast moving events and getting the film dialed in right and what the pros and cons were of various film stocks. He'd checked out my photos and liked the gallery of identically framed images that were about to go to a show in Santa Barbara. We'd done that while Nancy and Jenny did a similar getting to know them thing in the kitchen.

The problem with being on that kind of a 'friend of a friend' casual drop in life is that it can kind of cramp your own plans. The Cat would occasionally just drop by and had had jet lag last night and had fallen out on the living room floor after Nancy got done working on her. We got her to bed, where she'd caught up on her sleep for twelve hours. I'd drained the hot tub that morning and when she'd woke up, I was pretty scrungy from scrubbing out the tub with redwood cleaner and had the filter taken apart and half emptied. So no, the Cat had time for a quickie, but no dickie for Tony. She wasn't into guys with strange orange skin and had taken a little R&R with Nancy. I'd been hearing giggles and groans coming out of the window just above my head, including a muffled scream into a pillow or two that had my dick swollen up just listening to the muffin munching being so joyfully played out just above the little alcove the filters lived in. I'd gone back up the mountain goat concrete steps that kept strangers and door to door salesmen away and hosed out the tub. The cold water felt damn good as the day was pretty hot and that got my mind out of the delightful gutter-al moans induced happy dick.

Just as well, as our company showed up just as I'd done the last of the rinsing out of the cleaner I'd just refurbished the tub with. The once dark redwood looked new again and once the soupy water at the bottom was clear, I shut off the hose and went back down. At least the moans and groans were momentarily stilled. I was willing to bet that the Cat was just a tiny bit over amped and needed a moment. Nancy has one hell of a mouth on her. Nothing better than a mouthy woman, I always say. She had some licks and knew the Cat's buttons like she knew which button was KTIM on the car radio. But sometimes she could, when she was so moved, put the Cat into a cataleptic seizure where her body would just tremble and whimper and shake. She'd noticed that the Cat seemed to be a bit behind in her ya ya's department and had been going at her relentlessly for about forty five minutes or so. Girl deserved a break: My god, Nancy, don't kill her!

Fortunately, this was a neighborhood familiar with the Cat. Way familiar. By that, I mean 'known her as a kid' and now? Well, we were an old scandal, and the turn over in the neighborhood wasn't very high. The neighbors were aware of our kind of odd relationship, some of them very old couples who'd known the Cat's parents and knew we'd taken care of her. She'd come alive and they grudgingly admitted that they thought knowing us had done her good. That she was famous now seemed to thrill them in that 'I knew her since childhood, ' way, even though they had all been a bit shocked when the Cat's book had become a best seller. There were a lot of knowing smiles for a while. After all, they knew a lot more about me than just how tall I was, which was another neighbor hood scandal all in itself.

And here's little Catherine, all growed up now: My, my.

Our out of town guests for the next three days showed up just as I was done closing the valve that empties the tub and was coming out of the shed that housed the plumbing for the tub. I was just wearing a pair of nylon gym shorts that were clinging to me like saran wrap. I noticed that both of them were looking a little dragged out by the heat and gave them a hand with their bags and led them up the steps. I knew the Cat and Nancy would have heard the voices and would be getting dressed to go meet our guests.

To say I was scrungy is not exaggerating. This was a messy job and I had little pieces of scrubbed off redwood and cleaner all over me. I set down their bags and apologized and then Nancy was at the screen door and welcomed them and took them off my hands. The Cat came out of the bedroom straight down the hall tying a halter top on. Bill was kind of stunned when he saw Nancy for a second or so, then shook his head quickly and got over it. Mostly.

I asked Nancy to grab me a towel. Then stripped off my clingy nylon shorts. My dick had been pretty blattenly on display, as they were just a single layer of nylon without a liner. Nancy had said that they were the most obscene thing she'd ever seen a guy wearing and my dick hadn't gone all the way down from the auditory inspiration it had been getting and I had planned on making the Cat say some pretty obscene things to me in a language consisting mainly of groans, yowls and wails.

And you thought that she had that nickname just because of her given name, right?

I hosed off on the deck and with the towel wrapped around me, I saunter past the guests milling in the living room and waited until Jenny got out of the bathroom. I could hear the shower running and knew from a quick eyeballing of the room that the Cat was in there. So I went in and hung the towel on a hook and got my back and an awful lot else scrubbed. And I do mean scrubbed, as that redwood cleanser was pretty good at making me look orange.

The Cat kissed me when she had the hard to reach places taken care of and bailed out of the shower. I asked her to grab me some shorts and she got them and tossed them and my sandals in to me. The hot water was giving out even though we'd had it set on lukewarm: I'd taken an awful lot of scrubbing.

The crowd in the living room was passing around some smoke and I joined the circle for just a moment for a quick hit, then went out on the deck to start filling the tub up. Don't want to let it dry out. I had a hose rigged to the hot water heater out in the upper deck shed and was going to add that when the water warmed up after the shower I'd just had.

Bill came out with a beer for me and we got to know each other a bit. He was aware of my work and we talked about the friends we had in common and I caught up on how they were doing. I explained how the tub worked for him and then he and I left the hoses and I showed him some of my work in the hallway and on the guest room walls. Then we went back out on the deck, where the rest of the people had migrated, and watched over the tub filling and the beer bottles draining. The Cat made a store run for us and the afternoon turned to evening and now, about four hours later and with a meal inside of us, here we all were, sprawled out on the couch having just watched a documentary film on a town trying to deal with the governments bureaucracy and their plans to build a huge subdivision that would have wrecked the place for the people that lived there. It was a good film and told the story well.

Bill got up and went over and turned off the TV and the Sony U-matic tape deck he'd just played his movie on. We had a dinky little nineteen inch TV the thing was connected to and the tape deck was bigger than the TV. He hit rewind and we talked about the movie for a bit. He reached out and turned on the light switch by the door and the floor lamp came on and made it much brighter.

I was leaning on the end of the couch and Nancy was nestled on me, one of my arms over her and cupping a breast. The Cat is sitting upright, at the end closest to the TV and she's got Nancy's feet on her lap and is working absent mindedly on her calf. My legs are stretched out under Nancy's legs and it's kind of cramped, but cuddly.

I saw a glance of speculation cross over Jenny's face as she looked at us. I had to get up and pee and check the temperature in the tub. I did all those things while people got up and munchies got laid out and the party adjourned to the back deck. The tub wouldn't be ready until midnight at the rate the temperature was climbing from just its heater. I'd left a bit of room in the tub for more hot water from the hot water heater and I run some hotter water into the tub and shut it down when I felt the hose getting cold. Room for about another tank full and I was done for the next hour with my hot tub chore.

There was a while when we sat around talked about film making and what was good about it and what kind of hassles it was dealing with the business end of it. Jenny was rolling her neck and the Cat offered to work on her. The passenger seat in the old Volvo P1800 had a box shoved in behind that passenger seat that had been digging in to her back all the way down from Humboldt. Bill and I moved the hatch cover coffee table and the blocks holding it up out of the way while Nancy got out the mat and oils. After we got it all set up, Nancy and Bill and I went back out on the porch and smoked some more weed. Once in a while, we'd hear a soft moaning of delight as the Cat got some of her touchie feelie needs taken care of and Jenny got her back fixed. I could just make out they were having a quiet conversation but couldn't hear the words over the atonic music playing as background for the massage.

After about an hour, the Cat came out and flopped down on the back porch couch. I reached over and lit up a joint and handed it to her. She took a hit, then a swig of the juice glass she'd brought out with her and sighed. "God, my knees aren't used to that floor stuff any more." She took another drink of her juice. "Felt good, working on somebody after so long."

"I thought you did massage work?" Bill said.

"Naw, that's Nancy over there. I just do it for fun."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, every once in a while, I'll work on someone just to keep my chops in. Makes them feel better and I like doing it."

"What she's trying to say is that she was panting to get her hot little hands all over Jenny's sexy little body." I needled her.

Instead of getting pissed, the Cat yawned and said, "Well, there is that, too." She waited a beat and asked, "You mad because I beat you to her?"

"Don't mind those two, Bill. They've been doing this shit for years. So don't take it seriously, they just do it because it shocks people."

The Cat had a mildly disappointed look on her face, but just shrugged. I nodded to Nancy, acknowledging the truth of what she said and at the same time promising to be good and not continue it. Though I had a good reply all hot and eager on my lips, I did not say "Gee, Cat, you should get a sex life or else stock up on D cells or something." I did not say it! I think that the look in Nancy's eyes she shot me made me see the error of my ways in advance and I let that one pass.

Jenny came out after a while, all the oils showered off, dressed in a long t shirt that let her boobies bounce around like friendly puppies playing in a sack. I checked the water in the tub and it was at long last passing one hundred and two. Bill went in to rinse off before getting in the tub and the Cat had used the kitchen sink to rid her hands of massage oil. I eased into the tub and Jenny got one leg swung up into the water and I got a sweet pussy shot as she stopped lowering her leg. I pointed over a bit to where the bench started and she went 'oh yeah' because she'd seen the tub empty and hadn't remembered where it was in the dark.

Nancy came over with a couple of candles and fired up the one in the stained glass holder on the post. She peeled out of her clothes and I could see Jenny watching her undress while she was hissing as the hot water opened her skin pores as she eased in. Jenny had one of those female bodies you see on Indian temple friezes doing those very difficult sexual positions it takes a few friends to help with, all the while wearing serene smiles. I took a few deep breaths, not all due to the hot water myself.

The main thing about long legged busty blondes is that they have all this damn advertising going for them: Nancy was about as 'All American blonde fold out' type as you could get. Then she was just friendly and the Texas in her voice giving it a down home drawl and, well, she was sexy, had an ability to be at ease with people and make them feel just the same, and all those good looks going for her. She was well stacked, and put together and was down home friendly. And out of her clothes, she was even more so.

She rinsed off with the garden hose, then she brought us out some more beer and the rolling tray.

It's not real common in my experience for one woman to come out and say what Jenny did then. "God, you look even better naked!" I think it was the gin and tonic hitting.

"Well, thanks, hon. You don't look so bad either. Stand up a second so I can get a good look at you, too." Jenny smiled at me shyly, then did as Nancy asked. Nancy said, with a great deal of appreciation, "Hon, you look just scrumptious, and you got the cuddliest damn body I ever saw! Don't she, Tony?"

"I'll get in trouble no matter what I say here, right?" I said with a grin, taking and giving Jenny an appreciative once over, before turning to face Nancy.

The Cat came out and handed out beer and just climbed in the tub. She sat on my knees and said, "Do my back, will ya?" So I prodded and poked her spine and rubbed her neck. Nancy got in the tub and Bill came out a minute later and eased in next to Jenny.

The Cat sat on my knees and purred sort of in the middle of us, Nancy and the other two made small talk and fired up another joint. The Cat slid off my lap and sat between Jenny and I, with Nancy on my right, then Bill. Nancy's hand came over and checked out the condition of my cock. Not quite hard, but firming up. Her other hand took the joint from Bill and sucked on it. I grabbed a towel and dried my hands.

"Nice tub. If I ever make it big, I'm going to get me one of these." Bill said blissfully. "That water is doing wonders for my stiffness from driving all day."

"I told you we should have taken more breaks." Jenny said.

"Naw, when I get going, I like to keep rolling and not stop. It's too hard to start again."

"Suit yourself." Jenny said.

"Soon as you get your license back, you can do all the stops you want, hon."

"Yes, daddy. As long as you're doing the stupid driving, you can make all the stops you want. Only seven months now." Seems that she had had an 'arrest me red' Corvette there for a while, but now had no driving license. Hmm. Wonder how that happened?

Nancy told Bill to lean on the wall between them, the part where there was no bench. He looked at me and I nodded and said he was in for a treat. Cat said something encouraging and he doubtfully went for it. Now while the Cat and I can do a decent enough massage, Nancy can do it like Bruce Lee does Chinese. In a few minutes he was going, 'ah god that feels good' and groaning a little bit. In a matter of moments, he didn't care what Nancy looked liked, or how reluctant he'd been to subject himself to her hands. The Cat and I exchanged smiles at the first moan out of him and Jenny was watching what this woman standing in the middle of the tub, this blonde goddess half out of the water was making her guy moan and groan helplessly in about thirty or forty seconds max. She scooted over closer to the Cat to give Nancy more room to work and we talked while Nancy stretched out his arms and had him roll over and they moved over to the bench so she could do his legs. "Here, give me one." The Cat said companionably. Bill slide over a bit and had an arm up on the deck so he could keep his head above water. Nancy was squatting down and working on his left leg, the Cat had his right foot and Jenny was sitting under his leg. I could see her arms move and she asked him, "Is this okay?" and him nodding back and she put her hands across his upper leg she had on her lap.

I don't know how long it was, but I kind of caught a mischievous look on Jenny's face. She and Cat exchanged a quick glance and she said sweetly. "This living up to your fantasy?" He made a questioning murmur and she clarified what she'd said. "You know, the one about two women running their hands all over your body? Only it's three women." She slipped her hand up his body to his chest, flicked at his nipple and then sensually stoked down his belly. He started a bit, but with Nancy on his left and his head leaning against the tub, he didn't have much maneuvering room. Nancy scolded, "Relax. I can't have you jumping around like that when I'm trying to work on you."

"Okay," he gulped. "I was just startled for a second."

I thought about it for a second and then decided to aid what I suspected was about to start. Bill had an uptightness about him with being touched and it seem to me that with me here, well, I had a feeling I'd just get in the way. He'd sent me that 'are you okay with your old lady touching me because' glance when Nancy had started working and I got another one now. Or maybe he was hoping that I'd object, or something. I actually think that the guy wanted to be rescued in one part of his mind: One teenie tiny part.

Anyway, I told everyone that I had pretty much worn my ass out working and I was going to turn in. I told Bill to enjoy his massage, kissed Nancy and then kissed the Cat and got out and went in, toweling off as I went. I dropped the towel over a chair by the window and got under the sheet and turned on my reading lamp on the nightstand. I picked up the Tom Clancey novel I was in the middle of and found my place and read for about twenty minutes or so. Then there was a soft knock at the door and I looked up and there was Jenny. "Hi." I said. She had her long t shirt on again.

"You still awake?" She asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, come on in. Picked this up to read on a plane last week and can't put it down."

She came over and sat on the bed. "You okay with what's going on?" Since she was in here by herself, I kind of got the feeling my boon companions of last night were busy with another campaign.

"Yeah, you?"

"Pretty much so." She kind of seemed a little down, but not terribly.

"They kick you out or what?" I asked curiously.

"No, they didn't. It's just that this is his fantasy and not mine." She shrugged. "I kind of felt like a fifth wheel and decided that I'd let him concentrate on the other two and not get in the way." She then gave me a smile. "That way he doesn't have to pay any attention to me and tying to keep telling me how much he loves me while getting his balls sucked at the same time as his dick." I chuckled. Jenny had delivered her ribald line with an understated humor.

"I can see how sincerity might be a little hard to fake right about then." I said. She laughed.

"So you want to bunk in here with me tonight?" I asked. "I got a feeling that they are going to be at it a while."

"You aren't expecting anything to happen between us, are you?" I gave her a shrug.

"A guy always has his hopes up when he asks a lady to share his bed," I said drily. "But I can behave myself on occasion. And the living room couch is way too lumpy for a good nights sleep, and besides, you'd have to listen to that going on right outside the living room door." Even at the far end of the house, we could hear some muffled moans coming out of the night from the back deck. "Here at least, you can close the door."

She looked at me for a while, weighing up her alternatives. Having a boyfriend who'd be bringing a couple of women to bed with him didn't sound like a way to get a good night sleep and she seemed pretty tired from the early morning rise to hit the road and the long drive and I suspected she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before.

"Okay. Thanks." Her eyes saying 'please let me trust you on this' and yeah, she could.

She got into bed with her back to me. I picked up my book and wished her good night. She wished me one back. I said that I tend to cuddle in the night, and not to get up tight if she woke up with my arm draped over her. She said as long as it was just an arm, okay. But nothing else, okay? Okay. Got it. And went back to my book.

I guess it was about another forty minutes later when I heard the screen door's screech announce that the others coming in. I shut off my light and lay down. There were whispers and 'shhs!' coming from the hall and then the other bedroom door closed. I could hear a loud thump and a 'damn!' followed by an 'Ow, shit!' and some muted voices. I smiled in the dark. Nothing like a little slapstick to interfere with fantasy, I thought.

Jenny's breathing had changed at the thump and I saw her raise her head up and listen for a moment before he head dropped back down to the pillow. In another minute, there was the squeak of the bed springs as the folks across the hall got settled into bed, followed by a few giggles and then it got quiet for a little while, only the quiet sounds of the bed adjusting as the people on it moved around. "Oh!" Bill said quiet distinctly. I knew that Jenny was awake. She peered back over her shoulder at me, but in the dim moonlight in the room, she couldn't tell if my shadowed eyes were open and I was breathing steadily. She put her head back down on the pillow and her hips moved a little, knee raising a little and then back down.

The sounds from across the hall weren't terribly loud, but if you listened carefully, you could hear soft groans coming and the occasional wet slurpy sounds of love making. I heard Nancy say, "Oh shit yeah" clearly once and then a while later the Cat started up. Jenny rolled over onto her back in there somewhere and her hand was between her legs as she worked her fingers around. I could smell her arousal and could see her face in the moonlight: Breathing as quietly as she could and an intense expression of concentration furrowing her brow. After a while, her mouth came open a little so she could get more air in. I could see her knuckles under the sheet and the points of her hard nipples and yes, dear reader, I had a boner that would have made a horse proud watching her face and what was going on under that blue cotton sheet.

Photographers are voyeurs and believe me, I was watching her intently. I had both hands up by my chin because if I moved them Jenny would know I was awake watching her as she listened to her boyfriend having what I suspected was his first three some.

When they Cat got into her yowling, I hoped they'd closed the windows as it was probably about two o'clock and the bed was making a lot of noise. Jenny had been listening to them and jilling herself off and had had a few way quiet orgasms along the way. Now she had her legs pretty much sprawled open and the last couple of orgasms had not been as quiet as the ones before. I could hear a wet sound from under the sheet and my dick was way past being just hard: It was well on its way to becoming stone.

The bed in Nancy and mine's bedroom is three boxes high with a sheet of plywood and a foam pad on it. We use the boxes for storage and it doesn't move around when someone else moves around in bed, not like with a mattress and springs, anyway. So outside of breathing like a steam locomotive, Jenny must have thought that I was still sleeping. When the Cat went into multiple orgasms she kind of lost it, though: Her hips were lurching up in the air and her hand was plunging into herself like a water pump and her back was arching up in strained position and then her butt would fall back to the bed and she'd grimace and grunt and bit her lips trying to keep silent. Her legs snapped closed on her hand and she kind of fell over towards me and her leg hit my knee. She froze in the middle of her orgasm, laying on her side, and I whispered, "It's okay, go on with what you're doing, I've been awake a while now and it's okay." She turned her face down into the pillow and screamed into it. It came out muffled enough so that I don't think that the other people in the other room could have heard it over the noises the Cat and Bill were making.

Her head was buried in the pillow right next to my head and I leaned forward a little and kissed her hair and whispered into her ear, "You get some, girl" in encouragement and she shook and screamed again and her body convulsed and the sloppy sounds her fingers were making stopped and suddenly she shook her head and the finger sounds started again and I just rolled over onto my back and grabbed my cock and one stroke, I kid you not, bang! That's all she took, fellas, just one fucking stroke and I shot my wad.

I was gasping and groaning and she was writhing and moaning and the folks in the other room were bound to win a prize, and yeah, one fucking stroke!

Hell, after a half an hour I was on a hair trigger, and another fifteen minutes and yeah, I blew like god damned Vesuvius. I flipped the sheet off just in time, too, or I'd have one hell of a wet spot on the sheet. Jenny watched me, and had another come. In a few moments, I started laughing and she joined in, both of us trying to keep it down as we came down, at least in my case, that is.

She sighed deeply and I deeply appreciated how deep her cleavage was. She had those really good and round tits and there was a hell of a lot of cleavage there. She drew her hand up and scratched her nose. I got a really straight from the source blast of from her hand and it damn near stopped the tree from falling in the forest.

"Sorry. I was trying to be quiet." She whispered to me.

"No need to apologize. Hearing people fuck is sexy." I whispered back.

"How long were you awake?"

"Haven't actually been asleep yet."

"So you were faking being asleep? You dog." She scolded.

"I've always held to the school that women should do whatever makes them happy in bed." Her elbow gave me a gentle jab in the ribs. I rolled over so I could face her. "If I'd have said anything, you wouldn't have done anything, and I wouldn't have missed seeing that for the world." I kissed her forehead. "You're one sexy babe when you're getting yourself off. Anyone ever tell you that before?"

I could see that my unusual compliment had pleased her, and she smirked at me. "I let an ex boyfriend of mine see me do that one time. But I got so self conscious I faked the orgasm."

I kissed her forehead again. "If you tell me you were faking those, I'll never believe anything another woman tells me for the rest of my life."

She snuggled into her pillow and gave a smug smile. "Nope. Those were for real." Her still wet fingers were just a few inches from my nose. Forget that tree falling in the forest thing there fellas. Seems it was still standing. "That was sexy."

"What?"

"Watching you shoot like that."

Well, fuck that 'once a king, always a king, but once a knight is enough' bull shit. My dick was definitely in the mood for more of that self abuse stuff they'd warned you about. I figured what the hell, she'd been hip enough to let her boyfriend have his fantasy fuck, and we'd already seen what each other looked like coming, so I didn't feel too out of line asking her, "You want to see it again?" She raised one eyebrow at me. "I'm still wound up from watching you and listening to them over there." She grinned. I picked up my ears and she listened too. A faint male voice, plainly trying to be quiet, was saying something in an intense, strained way, 'Oh sweet Jesus!' and the Cat was giggling bawdily.

"Really?" She snickered at me, finding it funny the way her old man was trying to be quiet.

"Yeah, really." I rolled over on my back and she glanced down at the tented sheet. "If it bothers you, just roll over for a minute or so."

"Fair's fair, and you got to see me, so I get to see you." She pulled the sheet away from my body and my cock was all columned like in the moon light. "It's pretty."

"Thanks."

"Can you move over a little so I can get out of this wet spot?"

"Sure." I scooted over a bit towards my edge and she moved over closer to me, still holding the sheet around her shoulders.

"May I?" With her head above my shoulder, asking permission to use it as a pillow for looking down at what I was doing. I said sure and she snuggled in on my arm, The one the muscles were moving under. The ones that connected to my right hand, stroking my pole, that arm.

"You want to get it on?" I asked casually.

"Sorry." She said regretfully. "I can't. Bill and I are trying for a baby and I'm not on birth control. Is it okay if I just watch? I mean, I haven't seen many guys do that, you know? And I'm curious."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.