Cock Suckin' Patti - Cover

Cock Suckin' Patti

by RonBo

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Erotica Sex Story: Patti likes having a cock in her mouth...everyday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   .

This had been Pattie's routine for the past year since her mother skipped out leaving her, her Dad and older brother alone. They had adjusted. They all took turns with the cleaning and cooking and were getting along fine. There wasn't much about her mother to miss. She was an abusive alcoholic whose absence made for a much calmer household.

One of the new responsibilities that Pattie had picked up was taking care of her father's morning erection. Pattie didn't mind. She knew how good she made him feel when she pulled the covers down to expose his half hard cock and put her petite hand around his thick flesh tube.

Her father would always wake up as she stroked his seven inch cock to a full erection. Joe liked watching Pattie's small hand pumping on his thick morning hardon. She had learned well. When she saw the precum oozing from his pee hole she would use her hand to spread it on his hard flesh making her hand stroke him smoother and make the grown man shudder at the feeling his daughter was giving him and his cock.

As he neared his orgasm he looked down at young Pattie and said. "Now sweetie. Now!"

Pattie knew what Joe meant. She knew what he wanted. What he expected. She climbed between her father's outstretched legs dipping her head down to put the big plum head of his cock between her thin lips. She tightened her lips around the head of his cock and increased the speed of her incestuous hand job until Joe arched his back to allow a little more of his erection to enter his daughter's mouth and spewed his thick ejaculate into her young mouth.

Pattie swallowed as fast as Joe's cock spewed his adult cum into her eager mouth. Yes, eager! Pattie enjoyed the taste of her Father's creamy cum. She swallowed it, liking the way the slime slid down her throat and into her waiting stomach.

Pattie enjoyed being her Father's personal cock sucker. She was disappointed only in the fact that most days a morning wake up blow job was all he needed. She would have liked to suck it more but Joe seemed satisfied with what he was getting. A blow job a day, three hundred and sixty five blow jobs a year.

It was always the same until the previous Friday night. Joe wasn't a drinker but after work he had stopped with a couple of co-workers for a drink. He had three which was over his tolerance level.

He was tipsy when he got home and after going to his room and disrobing he realized that he was very horny. Joe put on his robe to cover his nakedness and unsteadily went to Pattie's room. She was under the covers and sleeping. Joe not so gently shook Pattie's shoulder to wake her up.

"What Daddy? What's wrong?" She sleepily said.

"Nothing is wrong baby. Daddy needs some of your special loving tonight."

Pattie smiled sleepily as she reached to untie his robe. He was naked under the robe. His cock was still mostly soft but Pattie knew just how to harden it up for her Daddy.

As she reached for his cock Joe said. "Not like that baby. I want you on your knees." That was a first. He had always just laid back and let her crouch between his hairy legs while she satisfied his needs. First with her little hand, then with her wet mouth.

That was the first time he had requested anything even slightly different from his little girl. She got out of her bed and complied. She knelt directly in front of her Father. She had to look up slightly to see his dangling penis.

Joe slid his robe completely off before holding his thick cock in his right hand and placing it against his daughter's partly opened lips. Pattie opened her mouth wide to accommodate the meaty seven inches of cock from her Dad. She closed her eyes to savor the taste of the cock as her Father pushed it another three inches into her mouth.

She could taste the day long unwashed sweat on the skin in her mouth. She liked it. It was her Father's sweat and had a strong tangy taste that she did not find distasteful. Joe took hold of Pattie's head with both hands and began feeding his cock to his daughter inch by inch until the head of his cock poked against her throat causing her to cough and gag.

"Don't throw up on me girl or I'll beat your ass raw." He threatened with a low slurring voice.

Pattie hadn't been spanked in more that two years when she had been caught shoplifting. It was just a candy bar but her Father had made it seem like she had stolen a thousand dollars. Joe had pulled her onto his lap after making her remove her pants and panties. He used his big hard hand to give her hard swats on her bare skin. First the left cheek, then the right cheek, alternating between her two small smooth globes with an occasional swat covering both cheeks with his large hand. She didn't remember how many spanks she received but she did remember that it was three days before she could sit without a cushion.

The worst part was that Joe Jr. had witnessed her bare bottom spanking and had teased her about it for weeks. She didn't want that kind of punishment ever again, so when her Father hit the entrance of her throat with his big cock she squeezed her eyes shut and fought off the gag reflex.

Joe was being forceful with his cock, enjoying, through his stupor, the thrusting of his cock into his young daughter's mouth. Finally without any warning he held Pattie's head tight to his groin forcing his spewing cock into her narrow throat. He spurted shot after shot of his cock juice directly down his daughter's throat.

It did hurt just a little when her Father had penetrated her throat but it was all right because it pleased her Father to fuck her mouth and throat like that. So it was O. K. with Pattie. With the juice going directly down her throat Pattie did miss the taste of her Father's hot cum in her mouth when he shot his load. She loved the taste of her Daddy's cum!

Joe hadn't asked for a kneeling blow job since that Friday night but she guessed that he would do it again. When he had spurted down her throat she had heard guttural moans from her Father that told her how much he had enjoyed fucking her in the mouth.

Pattie finally let her Father's cock loose after swallowing all of his copious load of Daddy sperm. His cock head was shiny with his little girl's saliva but there was no ejaculate. Pattie had licked and sucked all of his juices down her throat.

Pattie wondered what her brother Joe Jr's cock looked like. What would it feel like in her mouth. What would it taste like. Did cum all taste the same? She had just let her Father shoot in her mouth and here she was wondering what her brother's cum would taste like.

Would he like a blow job as much as her Father did? Would he want to put his teenage cock into her little mouth and watch as she sucked him dry?

Of course he would. Jr was standing in the doorway watching as his sister sucked off their father and was shooting into his underwear making a sticky mess. Jr left wondering if he would ever get a chance at his little sister's pouty little mouth. If he only knew how easy it would be to talk Pattie into sucking his cock.

Joe Jr got his chance sooner than he expected. The next day when he got home from school Pattie was at the kitchen table eating a snack. Jr sat down across from her and grabbed a pizza roll from the dish she had just micro waved.

"Hey," she said "those are mine Joey."

"Don't be greedy and share with your big brother."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Then little sis I may have to tell my friends what I saw yesterday." He grinned broadly realizing that this just may be an opportunity for him."

Pattie stood and with her hands on her hips she said. "And just what did you see smarty pants."

Joey didn't say a word. He just motioned with his hand using jerking motion in front of his open mouth.

Pattie turned crimson. "What is that suppose to mean jerk?"

Joey didn't want to play anymore games. His young cock was already stiff in his pants. "I saw you suckin' Dad's cock. That's what I saw. I saw you jack his fuckin' cock into your mouth and swallow his jiz."

Pattie wasn't all that much embarrassed. Her little pussy actually became moist just thinking about how her brother had watched her sucking her Father's cock. "Don't tell anyone Joey ... please."

"What do I get if I keep my mouth shut?"

"I'll open mine for you." Pattie said enjoying the open mouthed surprise her brother showed her. She wanted to suck a different cock and her brother and his hardon were right there in the kitchen. "Promise you won't say anything and I'll do you too Joey."

"You're gonna suck my prick?" His cock was straining against his underwear and pants, aching to be set free. "Now?"

"Take your pants off and I'll do it right now. Right in the kitchen."

Joey couldn't believe his good fortune. He kicked off his sneakers and dropped his pants and briefs with one quick motion. He stood by the kitchen table with his dripping erection bouncing in front of him uncontrollably.

Pattie liked what she saw. Her brother's cock was only half the circumference as her fathers but well over five inches, maybe even six inches long. "How do you want it?" She asked her horny brother.

"I, I, I don't know. "He stuttered. When he had watched her with their father she was on the bed crawling between the older man's thighs. There was no bed here. Maybe on the table?

Pattie remembered how she had knelt in front of her father the previous Friday night and thought being in that submissive position would probably enhance Joey's experience. "Sit on the chair." He did. "Spread your legs wide." He complied again watching his sister approach and kneel between his legs.

"Can you take your top off?" He asked, almost begging.

Pattie had never shown her almost nonexistent breasts to anyone before. Nobody had seemed interested. She hesitated briefly then pulled her shirt completely off exposing her training bra to her brother.

"The bra too please." He was begging now. He was forcing himself not to touch his erection. His cock was twitching with the need to cum.

Joey watched as his sister pulled her bra off. She hardly had any tits at all but Joey stared at the big erect nipples standing out from little puffs of flesh that someday would be adult breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.