Pumping Lois at the Local Bp - Cover

Pumping Lois at the Local Bp

by R U Goode

Copyright© 2013 by R U Goode

Fiction Sex Story: On a hot summer day wearing a sweat soaked t shirt, showing her big tits Lois goes to the BP gas station next door to buy cigarettes. She meets the young black boy who works there and he can't keep his eyes off her tits. When the a/c in the BP isn't working, she goes back to her house and lays out naked for a sunbath. The black boys sees her when he goes on a smoke break and he joins Lois in her yard. An hour of fun in the hot sun with the young black boy leaves Lois in a great mood.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Big Breasts   Public Sex   .

The heat on Thursday made it feel like living inside a microwave oven. I wandered round my house naked all morning trying to keep cool. Sweat drenched my body making me feel like I just stepped out of the shower. Honks and whistles from cars and trucks driving past my house on Railroad Street told me all I was doing was giving free looks at my big 42DD tits and pussy as I passed the windows. But I didn't mind that at all.

About noon I thought that if you can't beat the heat then enjoy it. I decided to take a sunbath in my back yard. Before doing that, I needed cigarettes so it's lucky I live next door to a BP gas station with a store. I pulled on an old pair of shorts and a thin white blouse that hid nothing from view. The act of getting dressed left me pouring sweat like a dam broke. I bounced out the back door, down the porch steps and across the yard. I squeezed through one of the wide holes in the bushes. Looking like a dancer, I lifted my bare feet high off the hot cement of the BP lot. I hustled to the store's front door, dying to feel the air conditioning inside. I burst through the front door and breathed in a lungful of hot air.

"Hey, where's the cool air?" I shouted at the young black boy behind the counter.

"Power drain," he said, looking up, "we had to shut down the air conditioner to keep the rest of the things running."

His eyes widened and a smile creased his lips as he looked me up and down. I looked down at my saturated blouse, clinging to my big tits; my hard red nipples exposed for all to see. Luckily, there was only me and the young black attendant behind the counter. I loved the way he was staring at me. I walked over to the freezer and took a bottle of water out.

"Give me a pack of Lucky Strike Filtered," I said walking up to the register and putting the bottle down. "You're new here ain't you?" I asked, taking the money out of my pocket.

"Yea, I just started today. No one told me I'd be selling smokes to a hot looking Mami," he said never taking his eyes off my tits.

I laughed, making sure to bounce my big tits around. He couldn't take his eyes off them, and I loved it.

"Pretty slow today, no one but you and me in here," I said.

"Yea, too hot out for people to shop or stop for gas."

"Yea I know, I'm cooking in my place. I live in that house right next to your station. My name's Lois Kubik."

"Nice meeting you, Lois, my names Danny."

"You seem young to be working here."

"I'm 16, old enough to have a job. A hot job today."

"Yea tell me about it. Well, I'm going back over and get out of these wet clothes. Then I think I'll lay out in the yard and take a sunbath."

"Damn, Lois, if you want I'll come over and rub some lotion all over your body then help you dry off."

"Danny, I bet you would and it sounds like fun. Well, I'm going to go. Maybe I'll see you around later," I said, walking out the door.

I got in the house and went up to my bedroom where I stripped off my shorts and blouse. I picked up a bottle of suntan lotion and a small towel out of the bathroom and headed down stairs. I passed a window and spotted Danny outside the store taking a smoke break. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the refrigerator and headed out the back door with the towel wrapped around me. Danny straightened up and waved as he watched me walk across the yard. Smiling, I waved to him with the hand filled with the lotion and water which was holding my towel at the top. The towel flopped down to my waist, revealing both of my big white tits. Danny's black face lit up with a grin as he watched my bare tits flop all over.

I walked to a spot in the yard near some wide openings in the bushes. I pulled the towel completely off, letting Danny have a full view of my big white tits and pussy. I bent over and set the water bottle and lotion down. I spread the towel on the ground, letting my big tits flop back and forth. Straightening up, I looked through the bushes at Danny and saw the big grin on his face as he eyed my naked body up and down. I smiled at him and waved again, then sat on the towel and opened the bottle of suntan lotion.

Danny's mouth hung open as he continued watching me. I squeezed large gobs of suntan lotion on each tit then dropped the bottle onto the ground. Gripping a tit in each hand, I spread the lotion all over playing with my tits and nipples as I did it. I massaged each tit, feeling my nipples grow hard. I licked my tongue over my lips as I glanced at Danny. His pants stuck way out and I could tell his black cock was as hard as a rock. Just then a customer entered the store and Danny followed him in.

I decided to keep laying out and see if Danny would show up again for another cigarette. The sun beat down on my big tits and pussy getting me hot. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being naked in the sun. There weren't many customers coming into the gas station. I guess everyone was home enjoying their air conditioning.

I glanced over and saw Danny coming round the side of the BP, lighting a cigarette. I leaned up on one elbow and grinned, shaking my tits as I waved at him. He glanced back making sure there were no customers, then walked over between my bushes and joined me.

"Hi, taking another quick smoke break?"

"Yea, not getting many customers today. Guess it's too hot."

"I thought maybe you was coming over to help me spread this on," I said laughing, as I picked up the bottle of suntan lotion.

An evil grin spread across Danny's black face. "I can do that," he said, leaning down and yanking the bottle out of my hand. "Lay down."

Just then I heard the sound of breaks in the BP station.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.