New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"Introducing untrained people into the New Eden culture must be done with care. The newcomers must have a open minds, receptive to new ideas. They must be willing to adopt new methods of relating to each other sexually and socially. Above all, they must protect the organization from unwarranted outside interference, which means respecting the confidentially of the organization and its members. The transition, however appealing, is not without its difficulties, and one must give them love and understanding."

-- Alfonse Gregorio, from Return to Eden

About a year after Louise and I had discovered New Arcadia, we were both full initiates. And we were engaged, with plans for marriage within the year. A year after that, we had already located a house to buy, with a big back yard for our dog to play in. It was big enough to put in a small pool or a large hot tube, once I'd removed a few years worth of undergrowth.

I had a chainsaw to do that, but I'd loaned it to my friend Mike about three years ago. I gave him a call to arrange getting it back, but the phone had been disconnected. We'd met at Black's Beach, in San Diego, a popular nudist beach I used to frequent. I figured that he might still hang out there, or I could find a mutual friend who could tell me how to get back in touch with him. So Louise and I went over to the beach one Saturday.

I never found Mike, but I found somebody else.

Louise and I were walking along the beach. Due to my Gregorio training, I could will my cock to any state of erection I desired, and I chose to keep it at "quarter-mast," which means engorged and sticking out, but still pointing more downward than outward. In this way, I could show it off but not attract the negative attention I'd have if it were harder. Louise liked to see it that way, and I knew that she was using her Gregorio training to stay in that steady pre-orgasmic state we call the Zone. She was keeping herself there with what looked like absent-minded scratching on her cunt or pushing against her breast with her upper arm ... nothing that could be called overt masturbation, but enough to give people a little titillation if they happened to recognize it for what it was.

Anyway, we were proceeding down the beach when I spotted somebody I hadn't seen since high school. She had filled out a little since then, but still had that slender form and elfin quality that had made her one of the most attractive girls in the school. We used to call her "Audrey" behind her back, because she looked like a teen-aged version of the famous movie star Audrey Hepburn.

"Hey, I think I know that woman," I said.

"Was she a good fuck?" Louise asked lightly.

"I never fucked her. She was in my senior English class. Let's see if she's the same girl."

She was. Liz Flannigan, although now she had a wedding ring and called herself Liz Brown. She didn't recognize me right away, because I'd filled out a lot since then, too, but she was cordial to me and Louise. We spread out our towels and talked for a while. She said she was a psychologist, and had just moved here from Northern California. Her husband Dick was a marine biologist who was out to sea at the moment. I noticed that she kept glancing at my cock, which I'd been keeping at a state where the cap hovered a bare inch over the towel, so I figured that she was probably at least a little bit horny. I also realized that she was playing the same game that Louise was, of almost-wanking herself. The sexual tension was building, and it looked like all three of us were enjoying it.

It was Louise who broke the ice. "Your pussy looks beautiful, dear. You look like you're enjoying yourself. I wish we could, you know, wank a little more publicly here."

Liz blushed. She hadn't realized how obvious it was that she'd been pleasuring herself. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It's just that I'm so turned on by all the nudity here. And I haven't been laid since Dick went to sea, two months ago."

"You've been to a nude beach before?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. There was one I visited all the time when I lived up north. It was sure different from this one, though."

"In what way?"

"Well, people were way more open about their sexuality. Lots of public wanking, public fucking, even a bit of spouse-swapping once in a while. We called it 'Hard-on Beach.' It was a lot different from this scene. I miss it, and I'm having trouble adjusting."

"I understand," Louise said. "George and I aren't really used to it, either."

"I sure wish there was a place like that around here," Liz said. "Do you know of any?"

Louise and I exchanged glances. Then I said, "Well, before we answer, there's a book on human sexuality we want you to read. As a psychologist, you might be interested in it."

"What's the book's name?"

"Return to Eden, " I said. "By a guy named Alfonse Gregorio."

"I've never heard of it."

"You probably wouldn't have. It's privately printed. We have a copy in the car."

We got up and dressed, and climbed the trail up the cliff to where the car was parked. Liz had donned some motorcycle leathers, and pointed out her bike, a gleaming Yamaha V-Star. I slipped one of my cards into the book and gave it to her. She popped the book into her saddlebag, we all shook hands, and then she roared off.

I got a call three days later. I was fixing dinner in the nude, while an equally naked Louise was setting the table. "That book is really fascinating!" Liz said. "It's like the guy is a real sociologist."

"He was a real sociologist."

"So that's how he could write such a realistic fantasy."

"It's not a fantasy. The place exists."

There was a silence.

"Liz? Are you still there?"

"Yes. Not fiction? You know about this place? You've been there?"

"Louise and I have been members for well over a year now. Almost two years, in fact. We spent last weekend there, right after we left the beach." My dick was swelling with the memories of that weekend, and I fondled it absent-mindedly.

"And you do all this fucking, like it says in the book?"

I chuckled. "All the fucking. Would you like to go there sometime with us?"

"Including fucking all the kids?"

"Well, they're not really kids. I mean, some of them are as young as fourteen, but they're maturing sexually. And you usually have to be around sixteen before you can do actual copulation. It's all totally consensual and regulated very carefully, like it says in the book."

"Wow. We never allowed kids at Hard-on Beach. It was strictly adult. Over eighteen, I mean. Let me ask another question: if I went with you, would I have to fuck everybody, or be fucked by everybody, like people do in the book? Or can I just observe?"

"Well, you can turn anybody down without hard feelings, but it wouldn't do to turn down everybody who asks. It's kind of expected that you fuck at least two or three people. No voyeurs allowed. Remember that it's actually a sort of school, with hands-on learning."

"Hands-on," I heard her chuckle. "I like that. Hands on everything! But I'll have to ask my husband about that. We've had other lovers. I mean, we've done a little spouse-swapping with people who are close friends, but this is way more than that."

"Well, the invitation stands. When will your husband be back?"

"This week. He doesn't do many of these excursions anymore, now that we're married. So he'll be landside for the next six months, at least. I will definitely ask him, right after I fuck him. If it's true that it will expand our sex life..."

"Believe me, it's true. There are people here who can show you stuff you won't believe. Let me give Louise the phone..."

I handed it to Louise, who had been listening. The girls chatted for a while as I fixed dinner, still keeping myself hard. It was obviously about sex, because Louise kept lifting her tits and pinching her nipples, and I saw her free hand travel downward to her snatch. I don't know exactly what Louise told her, but when she hung up the phone about a half an hour later, she said, "I think I've convinced her. It's up to her husband now."

"I hope he agrees. You know, I've wanted to fuck Liz since high school. I used to spend English class wondering what she looked like under her clothes. Once I went into the gym and there was a girl's swim class going on. I saw her standing by the pool, sopping wet in her swimsuit and I had to go somewhere and beat off."

"I bet those other girls in their swimwear got you hard, too!"

"They were all in the water, and I couldn't see them. And I could see Liz's nips poking through the suit. And her camel-toe."

"Did she have boobs back then?"

"Hardly any. That was another thing that turned me on. Her chest was practically flat under that swimsuit. Just those nipples, plain as day."

"Just the kind of chest you like in young girls!" Louise said with a gleam in her eye. I nodded. This was another trait of New Arcadians: we had no problem discussing fetishes with each other. She knew I was attracted to teenaged girls with small tits, just as I knew she liked skinny teenaged boys with long slender dicks, preferably in pairs or groups. Neither of us confused sexual attraction with romance, and that left us free to share with each other whatever turned us on. We'd often have talks like this, discussing our latest conquests and what we'd learned from them about our lovers and ourselves. It was normal that some of these conversations would end up in bed or on the floor, with us demonstrating what we'd learned.

"Hold that thought," Louise said with a grin as she held the salad bowl in front of my crotch. As I remembered the sight of Liz with her red one-piece swimsuit clinging tightly to her teen-age form, showing every curve of that nubile body, she masturbated me right then and there, aiming my dick at the salad as I ejaculated. "Just the salad dressing I needed!" she said. How I loved that girl!

It took about a week for Liz to get back to us. She told us that her husband had returned and read the book, and they had a few questions about New Arcadia. So we arranged to have them over for dinner.

Dick turned out to be a very nice guy, smart and personable and very good-looking. He stood about six feet two, with an easy smile, dirty blond hair and beard, and brown eyes that seemed to see everything that needed to be seen. We sat around the table and they asked the usual questions about what was involved, what medical tests were required, how much it cost, and so on. We told them that the selection process would take time, and that they should send in their deposit and medical test results as soon as possible. Then came the bombshell.

"You know, we haven't balled anybody outside our circle of friends," Liz said. "I'm thinking that the four of us should get it on, just to see how it would work. Dick isn't sure if he can perform before strange women the way he would want to, or the way they would want him to."

"That's not an issue," Louise replied. "First, we'll need to have medical clearance from the Committee before we can screw. New Arcadia is totally disease-free, and we want to keep it that way. Second, if you do decide to join and if you're accepted, you never have to worry about how you're going to 'perform.' It's your lovers who should be worried, because it's their jobs to teach you what you need to know and to get you off. And they know their jobs. Particularly the Guides."

"Yeah, the book talked about Guides. Are you guys Guides?" Dick asked.

"No," said Louise. "We're just experienced lovers. George is in training to be a Guide, but it takes a lot of work and skill and dedication. I'm just a gal who loves to fuck, although I help out when I can with training the kids."

"What kind of training?"

"Oh, teaching them how to eat pussy, how to masturbate and, in the case of the boys, how to control their erections. Stuff like that. All pretty basic." She said all this off-handedly, but I could tell by the way her bra-less nipples were poking through the tee shirt she was wearing that she was getting turned on by the conversation.

"I'm still trying to get my head wrapped around that," Dick said, trying hard not to steal glances at Louise's bosom. "Grownups masturbating kids. On the one hand, it kind of gives me the creeps. I mean, society thinks that's completely fucked up, doing that kind of thing. On the other hand, I remember the fantasies I had as a kid, of older women fucking me and teaching me how to fuck them."

"Don't you think other boys have had the same fantasy?" Louise replied. "Don't you think girls have that fantasy, too? And as for what society thinks, remember first that it's totally consensual. Nobody is taking advantage of anybody. Society set up those rules to prevent kids from getting raped, or having sex before they're ready for it physically or emotionally. Those are good rules, but we don't need them at New Arcadia. We know when our kids are ready for it, because we're monitoring their progress every step of the way. And because the kids themselves tell us when they think they're ready, and we never, never try to rush them."

"Okay, you've sold me. About going there to see for myself, anyway. We'll send in the tests." We finished dinner and bade them good-bye. I must admit that we did that with hugs and kisses that were a lot warmer then when we'd greeted them. Dick was kind of taken aback when Louise gave him a hug that pressed his body into hers, and a kiss with a little tongue, but he responded in kind. As for Liz, she melted in my arms right away, and it was she who put her tongue into my mouth, like she was sticking her toe in the water of a pool to test it. It was clear that the idea was turning her on, and that she wanted to play with us on a more intimate level.

When the door closed, Louise turned to me and said, "I think they're in."

"How do you know?"

"When I hugged him, I could feel his cock pressing against my belly. He was hard as a rock. Six inches, maybe seven, from the feel of it. And didn't you see him blush?"

Well, one Friday about a month later, their tests came back negative, and we got an envelope in the mail with two black wristbands for them. We called them up to set up a date for them to accompany us to New Arcadia. But Dick had one last stipulation for us.

"Now that we've passed our medical tests," he said over the phone, "I guess it's all right to fuck you. And Liz and I would like to do that before we visit your camp. We figure that if we can do that without a hitch, we could probably be comfortable with what goes on there. But if we can't, there's no use making plans, right?"

"I see your point. Why don't you come over tonight, and we'll get better acquainted. Don't worry about dinner. We'll get a pizza."

"Tonight's good. I'll bring some wine. Two bottles. Is seven all right?"

I said it was, and it was at seven that the doorbell rang. Louise and I were in our robes, and saw them in. The pizza had just been delivered.

"You know that when we're at New Arcadia, we'll be nude most of the time," Louise began, opening her robe to display her tits and belly and hairy cunt. "Liz tells you've been in nude situations and in nude sexual situations before, right? So let's all get undressed, if that's okay with you."

Dick smiled. "Gee, you guys really get down to business, don't you! Well, here goes!" We dropped our robes and caressed our crotches as we watched Dick and Liz strip naked. We knew what she looked like naked, of course, so we were mostly looking at Dick. He had a fit figure, lots of flat muscle and the same dirty-blond hair as his face and beard now covering his chest and belly, down to his pubes, which were untrimmed. Louise had been right about his cock. It was six inches and still getting longer.

"As we eat, we're going to do a little exercise," I said. "Dick, I want you to get almost to your maximum hardness, like I am, and just keep it there during dinner. Liz, get yourself aroused by wanking if you want to, like Louise is doing, and try to keep that level of arousal. Louise can get that way whenever she wants, but we know that you can't."

"Oh, I'm getting there!" Liz assured us. "Two fat cocks, one of them on my favorite guy! I've got a lot of eye candy!" We laughed, set some towels down on the chairs, and helped ourselves to dinner.

We polished off the pizza and one of the bottles of wine, and then went to the living room, taking the towels with us. "Now Louise and I want to try a little stimulation exercise with you," I said. "Let us do the work. Just sit back and enjoy yourselves!" With that, Louise took Dick into her arms and gave him a long, sensuous kiss, grinding her hard nipples against his hairy chest. She grabbed his ass and drew his hips against hers, cock to cunt. I studied Liz's reaction to this wanton hug, seeing if she had a problem with the pair's intimacy. She started momentarily at Louise's aggressiveness, but relaxed almost immediately as she realized how much Dick was enjoying the embrace. When I saw her start to smile, it was my turn to give her the same sort of hug and kiss as Dick and Louise watched us. I felt hard nipples from those small breasts poking into me, and her belly was warm against mine. Her kiss was exploratory, almost chaste. I knew that Louise was gauging Dick's emotions to an exquisite extent, using her Gregorio training to note his breathing, his body tension, his level of arousal, and even his heartbeat, just as I was gauging Liz's.

After a little necking, we decided to take it farther. We knew that Dick needed release right away, so Louise sat him on the couch and proceeded to give him one of the slow, seductive blowjobs that she had practiced on hundreds of other men and boys. He groaned and pleaded, but she wouldn't let him cum. She put the cap into her mouth, and I knew she was exciting his pee-hole with the tip of her tongue. Meanwhile, her fingers danced over his cock, stimulating a different point with every stroke. Meanwhile, Liz was lying on her back on the thick shag carpet as I planted myself between her legs and proceeded to finger-fuck her. As I did so, her fingers flew to her clit, pinching it in rhythm to my thrusts, and she began to breathe heavily. Her vaginal muscles were strong, and her G-spot was sensitive. I quickly noticed the tempo her cunt was using on my finger, and changed my own tempo to match it.

She was good at masturbation, and seemed totally at ease with my ministrations. She wouldn't take much work to get to an orgasm, I could tell that right away. "Pull your clitoral hood up, dear," I said. "Let me taste your clit." She obeyed me and exposed the clit, small and pearly. I gave it a nuzzle, flicked it with my tongue, and sucked on it. Meanwhile, my free hand was exploring her skin, looking for sensitive spots. I found on on the inside of her right knee, another one in the small of her back, and a third on underside of her left breast. As I finger-fucked her and sucked her, I divided my attention between these three trigger points, and within five minutes, I had her on the brink of an orgasm. That's when I withdrew my finger and replaced it with three.

The shock was instantaneous. She gasped and crushed my fingers with the sudden contraction of her vagina. Then she made a sort of keening moan, her body shuddered smasmodically, and her belly flushed with pink as a sheen of sweat appeared on it. I caught the wave and rode it, punching the G-spot just ahead of each contraction, as my mentor Marcie had taught me to do. Her keening increased, and tears were streaming from her eyes.

Louise had been waiting for that moment, and timed her fellatio so that Dick's orgasm hit at the same time. His hips bucked as his erection spewed its load into my love's mouth, but she was able to keep her lips on that shaft as he rode out his orgasm, all the while pressing the sensitive area just below the cap. As he recovered, she slipped a thin finger ... the one with my engagement ring on it, I noted with amusement ... up his asshole. I knew that the sudden pressure on his prostate would trigger another mini-orgasm, although it seemed to take him completely by surprise.

Then Louise came over to lie down next to me and Liz, while my fingers were still inside Liz's vagina, and gave me a kiss, her mouth spitting some of Dick's sperm into mine, letting me taste it. I'd had better, especially when it was fresh from a lover's cunt or cock, but it wasn't bad. Dick evidently enjoyed a beer now and then; I could still taste the skunkiness of the hops. Then Louise's finger wiped off the drop of pre-cum on the end of my own shaft and went to her own tongue as she smiled at me.

"Damn," I heard Dick say. "Louise, that was the best blow-job I ever had. Sorry, Liz, but damn! I didn't know my dick could do that. And you call that 'a little stimulation?'"

"Wait until Liz has had a few lessons, dear," Louise reassured him. "She'll be able to do that every time you like. Anyway, it's not a competition. Remember that. And how did George do, Liz?"

"Wait ... wait ... till I come down. I'm still cumming." It was true; I could feel her cunt still spasming. "Oh, God, oh, God," she said over and over again, as if chanting a mantra. But she gradually came down. I had deliberately not given her the full treatment, but just a sampling of what her body could do. It was enough, though.

"You're still hard," she said shakily. "Didn't you cum?"

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Would you like to fuck me now?"

"I'd love to! I've wanted to since senior year! Dick, do you mind?"

He shook his head, still in wonderment at the force of his own orgasm. He was staring at Louise, who had gotten up from the floor and was again moving toward him, ready to give him a show he wouldn't soon forget.

I slipped my cock inside Liz and began a long, slow series of pumps. It triggered the buildup of another series of orgasms, and I thought briefly of seeing if I could ride that wave, too. But I didn't know if the poor girl could take all that stimulation, so instead I gave myself permission to cum, and filled her tunnel with my jizz.

And what as Louise doing? Well, like any good New Arcadian girl, she knew how to get herself off. She stood astride Dick's legs and gave him a lap dance, and showed him how she liked to have her clit fondled, while lifting and pinching her breasts with her free hand. She'd been close to an orgasm for almost a half hour, and it didn't take long for her to push herself over the edge. I loved the way she looked as she stood there, the droop in her breasts and the gentle curve of her abdomen, her body undulating in a dance of lust, her eyes locked on her partner, her lips forming a smile that was also an invitation. Her body, flushed with the orgasm, gave a shiver, and she let out the little shriek I had come to know so well. To Dick, she must have looked like a blond, bronzed sex goddess. It's a wonder that he didn't instantly harden again.

I uncoupled from Liz and gave her a hug and a kiss. We all stood up and hugged each other. When I hugged Dick, I felt the wetness of his cum, still oozing from his now limp cock, smearing against my leg. The girls hugged and kept the embrace for about a half a minute, breasts to breasts and cunt to cunt, feeding on each other's post-orgasmic vibes. Women need that contact more than men do, I knew, and they were more than happy to give it to each other. They were bonding, in a union that was at once profoundly sexual yet more than sexual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.