New Arcadia - Cover

New Arcadia

Copyright© 2013 by Jehoram

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - George finds that the nudist resort he's visiting is actually an academy of higher sex education. On his arrival, he's jacked off by a teenage girl under the tutelage of her mother and by evening, he's asleep in bed with another teenager and her mother after balling them both. Four orgasms in seven hours, and the fun is just beginning...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

"Every human is gifted at birth with a body that is capable of the most amazing pleasures. But it is up to each of us to train it to best realize that potential. Every one of us is different, with different erogenous zones and patterns of arousal. One simply cannot master the nuances of pleasing one's self without the cooperation of others, nor can one learn to pleasure others without their cooperation and feedback. So members of are society are encouraged to learn as much about themselves and their lovers as possible, and train themselves in the arts of love. And this training should begin with puberty, but never end."

—Alfonse Gregorio, from 'Return to Eden'

I escorted my child-woman-lover to the showers, and then to breakfast. Her parents were there to hug her, and we exchanged gropes. Wendell was already in animated conversation with Ann, while Mira was stopping from table to table, chatting with the diners. When she got to our table, she wished us good morning, gave her nipple a squeeze, and said "Do you want milk with your coffee?" A droplet of milk appeared on her breast.

"I usually drink mine black," I said. "But for your milk, I'll make an exception." She grinned as she picked up my cup and sprayed some of her milk into it from her left breast. As she put the cup back down, Heather stood up, latched onto the other breast, and sucked some milk directly from it as Mira kissed her forehead and traced circles around the child's own pink nipples. "Welcome to womanhood," I heard Mira say softly to her. "Someday we will be drinking from your breasts, too." I found the intimacy most moving, not the least for its erotic content.

After breakfast, I went out to the pool to get in a few laps to burn off some of the calories of breakfast. Then I went to pick up a towel from the stack at the poolside and gave myself a partial hard-on as I dried myself off. Heather's mom, who followed me out of the pool, took the next towel.

"I want to thank you for fucking my daughter this morning," she said.

"I never expected to hear a woman say that to me," I replied, and we laughed.

"Well, she told me that you made the experience perfect for her. She got to be a child again, just when she needed to be, and I don't think that Wendell could have given her that opportunity. She wanted to be the perfect grown-up woman for him; she didn't want the mask to slip."

"She can be whatever she wants to be around me ... child, woman, whatever. She's a beautiful kid either way. I'm George, by the way."

"Marcie," she said, and we exchanged gropes. "And that's Herb, my husband, over there," she added, pointing to a man who was looking our way. I wondered if this was the famous Marcie that my lovers had been mentioning. I felt the string of a tampon protruding from her pussy. Her husband glanced at us and smiled broadly as I fingered his wife. Did he know that I'd just fucked his daughter?

"Oh, and Herb thanks you, too. He told me he thinks Heather picked two perfect sex partners for her first fucks."

So he did know, and he approved. Would wonders never cease around here?

"Let's go somewhere and get acquainted," Marcie said. We can grab our towels and go to the Green, or we can use that little lawn over there by the pool."

"I'm enjoying watching the folks in the pool," I answered. "Let's stay here."

So we spread out our towels on the lawn and played with each other as we watched the swimmers. I saw Beryl and Ivy there in the big pool, while Setsuko was chatting with a burly Black man. She saw me and smiled a toothy grin as she waved. I waved back.

Marcie shared a Heather's fair skin and hair, blue eyes, and slim figure, but her tits were full and heavy, with dark pink nipples. She had a trimmed bush with a classic-shaped vulva, plump outer lips, and the faintest trace of inner lips. "I don't want to fuck you, because my flow is really strong now," she said. "But I sure won't mind being wanked." Her hair was as curly as her daughter's, but cut very short, and she had a trace of a British accent, which I found charming. It turned out that she was a fashion photographer. "I used to be a model," she explained, "but my boobs got too big after I had Heather, so I went to the other side of the camera." Her husband was a veterinarian. They both had been in the Society since before Heather was born.

"I see by your wristband that you're a Guide, like Candy," I said.

"And Herb," she replied. "There are others, but we're the three senior ones. And Candy's daughter is in training to be one."

"That's what she told me. What do you have to do to be a Guide, anyway?"

"Well, you have to have your green wristband, for one. You're expected to have a greater knowledge of the more esoteric aspects of lovemaking, so that you can teach those arts to others. But the most important requirement, and the hardest one to master, is being able to be so much in tune with your partner that you know exactly where in the Zone he or she is. That can take years of experience to attain. Some people never achieve it."

"So where am I in the Zone right now?"

She laughed. "How can I tell? I've just met you! But from that squeeze of your dick, I think that your fuck with my daughter is probably the only one you've had today. And that was well over two hours ago and, from the twitch I felt, I think you're ready for more. Well, am I right?" I nodded, and we laughed.

"Was this business about Guides part of New Arcadia from the beginning, or did it come later?" I asked.

"It was one of the foundations of Gregorio's philosophy," she said. "He always felt that truly good sex was impossible without some knowledge about love-making, and people simply weren't getting it from their culture. Where are young people supposed to get this information from? Not from their peers, because their peers are as clueless as they are. Not from their parents, because parents don't want to talk about it. Not from the Internet, because porn sites are usually just male fantasies that don't portray sex the way it's really performed by normal people. And certainly not from school. So it's up to us."

"But don't most high schools have sex education classes now?"

She smiled. "If you want to call it that! They're good about explaining about eggs and sperms and venereal diseases and pregnancy and such, but that's about it. Things like masturbation, cunnilingus, fellatio, G-spots, and prostrate stimulation, well, all those topics are taboo! Look, let's imagine two culinary schools. One offers information on basic nutrition and the proper amounts of sugar and salt and fat in the diet, but it teaches absolutely nothing about the use of spices, or the proper pairing of wines with foods, or cooking vegetables to perfection, or how to tell a good olive oil from a bad one. The other school teaches all those things. Which school would you go to if you wanted to learn about cooking, or to hire a chef? It's the same thing, really."

"You know, you're absolutely right! I never thought of it that way before."

She idly stroked my dick and circled its cap with her finger as she continued, "Here's another 'thought experiment.' Let's say you grew up in a world without music and I gave you a harmonica. You'd probably learn to play some tunes on it. You might even get together with other harmonica players and expand your repertoire, play together and form a band. And all the time, you'd never be able to appreciate what a full-piece symphony orchestra can do. That's what people are missing if they're not properly educated in sex. Herb and I didn't want that kind of world for Heather."

"I must say that every young lady I've fucked here so far has been extraordinarily good at it."

"And they're just learning. Can you imagine how they'll be in another ten years? And I guess you've noticed that you're getting hard again, but I've been giving you just enough stimulation to keep you from getting too hard. That takes practice. I'm training you right now. Do you feel what that sensation is like? Can you remember so that you can compare it to some of the other states of arousal?"

"Will there be a quiz? Do I have to know this for the exam?"

She laughed. "You bet your ass!"

As we lay there fondling each other and talking, a boy who looked to be about fifteen came up. His wristband was red, gleaming against a dark bronze body. His figure still had the smooth muscles of a child, although he had achieved close to the normal height for his age. I was struck by his long dark hair, long-lashed blue eyes, and red lips. His thin cock, six inches long and rock hard, arched up from the wreath of fine black hair at his groin, from which a hairless scrotum descended. Except for his unmistakably male crotch, he looked like one of those androgynous Greek sculptures. As we made our introductions, he gave my dick a harder squeeze than the other men had done, and I responded in kind.

"Aunt Marcie, could you jerk me off, please? I like how you do it!"

"How long have you had that boner now, Eddie?"

"About an hour. But we're leaving in a few minutes, and I want to jizz before we go. Please?"

"All right. I tell you what. Lie down next to George, and I'll wank you both." So Eddie and I lay down side by side as Marcie straddled us and tickled our boners. Eddie then said, "George, may I kiss you?"

I had never been kissed on the mouth by a boy or a man before. I was in new territory. I looked at Marcie, who gazed back at me as if to say "It's your call." No Means No, I remembered.

Well, I had already done a number of things that weekend that I never dreamed I'd do -- fucked three women and her mothers, drunk milk from one of those woman's breasts, porked two nearly titless teenagers, eaten a virgin girl's pussy after she jacked me off as her mother lay next to us wanking and waiting for her turn. What was one more? I smiled at Eddie and pursed my lips. He grinned and we kissed, tenderly at first, and then with more heat and tongue. Marcie continued to massage our hard-ons as we kissed. Her touch was delightfully light, and she was able to gauge my arousal to the fineness of a hair, and adjust her rhythm and pressure accordingly. But that wasn't all; she was doing the same thing to Eddie, even though that tempo was different. As handjobs went, it was a virtuoso performance, comparable to playing two piano pieces at once, with different time signatures, keeping two beats in her head. My God, what else could this woman do?

And then, as I was feeling my climax starting to well up in me, Eddie pushed Marcie's hand off my dick and replaced it with his own. "Eddie," Marcie reproved him, "you should always ask first. Some men don't like that, particularly the first time they've had gay sex."

Eddie took his hand away. "I'm sorry, George. I didn't know it was your first time."

Could she have sensed that, too? I asked myself that question. But to Eddie I said, "That's all right. You can put your hand back. Can I touch your dick, too?"

He grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch, and then resumed fondling my dick. We stroked in time to each other. It was almost like masturbating, except that the dick I was stroking wasn't mine. I felt myself starting to go. He sensed it and pressed a finger on my perineum to delay the orgasm until he could catch up. And then I felt his cock twitch as his sperm flew out, first onto his belly and then gushing over my hand. That's when I came, too. Marcie was slowly wanking herself and smiling as she watched our dicks spurt their juices. I reached up to touch her clit, but she said, "Not now, love. I don't want to cum yet. I want to stay here in the Zone longer."

And then Eddie snaked his arms around me and pressed me to him. We hugged and kissed again. Our semen-covered bellies and cocks touched; mine was softening fast but his was still hard.

"Oh, George, that was wonderful," he murmured. "I want you to fuck me in the ass someday, when I'm ready."

"I've never done that before, Eddie, with a man or a woman. But if I ever wanted to, your ass would be the one I'd choose. You're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen. Would you like your cock to be the first one I've ever sucked?"

"Only if I can suck yours, too." So we re-arranged ourselves in a sixty-nine position, and licked our semen off each other's cock and belly. He groaned as I sucked his hard cock into my mouth and my tongue explored his glans.

But then we heard a voice calling, "Eddie! Eddie!"

"That's Mom," he said. "I gotta go!"

"I have to get going, too," Marcie replied. "George, I'll fuck you next time. There's some stuff I want to show you! Take care of yourselves, guys." She gave us each a kiss and a final grope, and walked off, still rubbing her pussy. That was Eddie's cue to get up and trot away, his cock bouncing. I sat there alone for a while, meditating on my first gay sex and deciding that it wasn't bad. Would I still find him sexually attractive once he had a man's muscles and barrel chest and hairy groin? I didn't know, but I knew that another barrier had fallen, and if that another willing boy like him ever lusted for me, I wouldn't turn him down.

After Marcie and Eddie left, I spent a couple of hours playing badminton on the Green with some older couples, staying comfortably in the Zone as I watched the flopping dicks and tits. Then I decided I was hungry again, so I went to grab a hamburger at the snack bar. While I was in line, Ivy, the young girl I'd spoken with the day before, came up to me. She had a willowy figure with orange-sized tits and generous inner cunt lips, which she was pulling on absent-mindedly. I was hoping that she was going to ask me to screw her, but instead she said, "Hey, some friends of mine and I are going to play a wank game," she said. "Wanna join us?"

"What kind of game?"

"We call it Target Practice. I lie on the ground and wank, and the guys circle around me and jerk off. The one who gets his jizz closest to my belly button wins."

What does he win?"

"He gets to fuck me," she said lightly as she gave the underside of my dick a tickle. "The word around here is that you shoot a lot of jizz. I want to see that! I bet that would give you a better chance to win."

"You've been talking to Cory, haven't you?"

She grinned. "Yeah. This morning. We're good friends. We were initiated together. Double ceremony."

"So you only got half as much jizz as Heather did last night?"

"Well, we hugged each other after we got our new wristbands, so we each got some of the other's jizz. And there were thirty guys and gals who jizzed on us that night, so there was plenty to go around!"

"Well, you ought to know that I've cum twice today so far. My store of jizz is pretty depleted now."

"When was the last time you came?"

"About eleven, I think. I haven't had much of what you call 'training' either."

"I'll tease you. Hey, Mandy!" She was shouting to a younger version of herself, with the slightest beginnings of breasts under her prominent nipples. "She's my younger sister," she told me as the younger girl got out of the pool and dried off. "She'll help. She just turned fourteen this spring, and this is her third visit to the camp. I'm helping train her."

I remembered Beryl commenting on my fondness for flat chests and bald cunnies, and smiled to myself. I'd noticed that she liked to hang out with Ivy. Did she put these girls up to this? However it came about, I found myself the happy prisoner of these two nymphs. After a quick lunch, we grabbed our towels and spread them out on the lawn. Then we got out the suntan lotion and applied it to each other. Both girls were expert in two arts: keeping me in the Zone with their constant caresses, and masturbating each other. At one point, Mandy asked me to finger-fuck her and give her head. I said yes, and Ivy added, "You can do that, but don't make her cum. She needs the training. She cums too fast." As I positioned myself at Mandy's crotch, Ivy lay on her side and fondled her sister's breast buds as she played with her own clit. Together we brought Mandy to a high state of arousal with me slowly finger-fucking her with two fingers and lapping at her cunt. I gave my own cock an occasional squeeze to keep it hard, but it didn't need much stimulation, after watching the girls' lewd behavior.

"OK, Mandy, that's enough," I heard Ivy say. "You're really close, I can tell. Now let me play with George while you wank. Just try to keep yourself in the Zone, just like you are now."

Ivy then spread her own legs, and I took it as an invitation to do to her what I'd been doing to her younger sister. The pussies were identical, except for the older girl's crotch hair, wispy and thin. And Ivy could easily accommodate three fingers, while her sister couldn't. "Don't touch my G-spot too often," she coached me. "Just enough to keep me Zoned." We played like that for another fifteen minutes. God, how I ached to fuck this girl!

"How are you doing?" she asked me.

"I'm right in the middle of the Zone, as far as I can tell."

"Good. But I want to get you hotter, just to the point of popping, a few times. You'll make more jizz that way. Lie on your back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.