Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hello it's me Sarah I am now 15, not sure if you all remember me but if not I am the one who murdered her friend and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Well I've been inside for just 6months but it feels like a lifetime already. This is a new journey with some new and old faces, so this is the story of a con and what happens behind those bars hope you enjoy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Violence  

There I was in the dock the judge read threw the notes and looked at me and said “after reading the notes and I agree that you have been through a lot with your sex change, jail your mum dying. But that doesn’t cover up the fact that you killed someone even though you claim your innocent but with saying that I am willing to release you on a trail period you will be on tag and checked up on everyday by a officer and Dr fox. As you don’t have a place to go you will be put in a half way house with other ex offenders. We will review your case in six months don’t make me regret this.”

I thanked the judge and was taken to get the tag put on was given back all my stuff from when I was first arrested. A officer took me to the half way house on the way there he said “ I am going to be the officer that reports back to the judge about your progress and depending what your willing to do for me I could make this easier on you. I’ve never done it with a transgender person before this could be fun.” So he pulled over in a lay bay climb in the back rolled up my skirt and fucked me in the back sit of the police car.

Once he finished he pulled my skirt back down made me thank him and said “ this is definitely going to be fun.” He dropped me off at the house took me inside to meet the guard there told him that I was a good fuck and I would do anything for a good review. The guard smiled and said “ I will show you to your room.” The officer left and the guard took me to my room he pushed me on the bed and told me to beg him for his cock. I done as I was told, after he finished he zipped up his pants and said “at least you know what a guy likes unlike my wife.” Then he left.

The guard came back again for a second helping that day, I started to wonder if being here was such a good thing after all. Dr fox and the officer came every week I had to be handcuffed every time they did come then after Dr fox had gone the officer would come back to my room (sometimes with the guard.) Then he would leave me in handcuffs while he fucked me. He told me that once my tag had been removed he would rent a flat for me as long as I keep fucking him. It sounded like a good deal to me.

After the six months passed I returned to the court the judge asked if I had somewhere to live I told him that I had money to rent a flat. So he said I could leave the half way house but would have to stay on tag for a extra six months. (I was glad I could leave the half way house.) So I returned to the halfway house to collect my stuff. Then the officer took me to the flat he told me his name was Daniel but I had to call him officer when he fucked me. I was okay with that as in a way it turned me on. Dr fox still had to come and see me every week until the tag finally came off I was given a new name (jasmine white) and had a job cleaning.

Dr fox came one last time after I had been signed off and I thanked him for all his help. Me and Daniel are a couple now I just can’t tell anyone else as a cop and a ex con wouldn’t look good for him. Daniel brought me lots of clothes and jewellery as we couldn’t go out together in case anyone seen us but I was okay with that. Finally my life was looking up...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.