The Nerd Goes to University - Cover

The Nerd Goes to University

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6: Jenny Cole

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jenny Cole - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"Ahhhhh ... fuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" screamed my mum as another massive cum racked her body. She was seated on my hips with my long fat cock embedded in her exceptionally tight pussy. Her pussy was grabbing at my cock ... courtesy of my powers it felt like there was a hand inside her pussy, grabbing at my cockshaft and milking it.

"Fuck mummy ... fuck her good ... fill her with your wonderful hot cream" Lisa (my mum) screamed as her cum rolled on and on.


It was a Friday morning and mum was packing for her week away with her lover and best friend Kate Williams. Kate had been my first lover, and since mum's divorce had become final, mum had become very close to Kate, with them spending many nights together.

We'd decided that an energetic mother and son fuck was needed to send her on her way. So after our house guest had left for work, we met in mum's bedroom to fuck each other silly. Our house guest had come about when Ginny had asked if her friend and work colleague Jenny Cole could stay, whilst the insurance company sorted out her claim, after her unit had been destroyed by fire.

I'd learnt from mum that Jenny was a practising nudist, and that with mum's permission Jenny wandered about the house naked. I hadn't seen her naked as yet, but mum assured me that Jenny had no problems if I came across her naked. She had grown up with her parents, and brother naked so she was very relaxed about her nudity.

I was going to encounter her naked soon - that was guaranteed. Jenny had asked if I could stay in the main house whilst mum was away. She wasn't used to the size of the place, and all the strange noises that a house can make in the middle of the night.

Jenny was 28 years old, about 10 years younger than mum. She had a very similar body shape to mum's with short wavy dark hair framing a beautiful face.


"Ahhh ... you fuck me so good with your wonderful cock" mum moaned as she continued to plunge up and down on my cock.

It was then that I sensed that we were not alone. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied Jenny standing in the doorway using the mirror's reflection to watch our incestual union. I reached out and read her thoughts and was surprised to find that she wasn't shocked or repulsed by our actions. In fact, she had slipped a hand down into her panties and was actively stroking her clit as she watched.

With her watching us, I made an effort to slide my cock further out before plunging it back in. This way she could see just how fat and long my cock was.

"Gunna cum soon" I gasped as I picked up the pace of my thrusts.

"Cum in me..." gasped mum.

"Oh shit ... cuuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnnngggg!!!!" I shouted as I pumped my hot cream deep inside her spasming pussy. Squirt after squirt went into her depths until I had no more cream left. Mum continued to writhe on my cock for a couple more minutes before she collapsed forward onto my chest with her ample tits and rock-hard nipples boring into my chest.

"Oh god ... that was good" she moaned.


It was late in the afternoon before I got home from uni. I noted that Jenny's car was in the driveway so I expected that I would soon be having a naked encounter with this beautiful young lady. First of all, I headed to my backyard apartment to leave my bag in my study nook. Feeling a little sticky from the heat, I decided to have a shower before heading into the main house.

After drying off, I pondered whether I should put on a pair of shorts, or bite the bullet and go naked too. It wasn't foreign for me to walk around my apartment naked, so I decided to be bold and go naked into the main house.

Taking the covered walkway, I walked from my apartment to the main house. It felt different feeling the slightly warm air of the late afternoon licking around and over my naked body. Entering the house, I called out a warning to Jenny "Hi Jenny ... it's me Grant".

"In the kitchen" came the reply. I headed towards the kitchen to find her, entering it to find her facing away from me. She was naked ... my eyes drawn immediately to her ass ... and it looked sensational.

"Hi" I said in a slightly croaky voice.

Jenny turned around at the sound of my voice.

"Oh wow ... thank you" she said as she took in my naked form. Her eyes quickly scanned my body, lingering for a while at my cock before returning to my face. "Thank you for accepting my nudity ... and for going naked to make me feel at home".

I was willing my cock to behave itself. When limp my cock measures about 7 inches and when fully erect just a little over 10 inches (if I don't make any temporary modifications using my powers). I had scanned her body too ... finding that she had a nice set of C-cup tits with hard dark nipples and a closely cropped dark haired mound sitting above a set of prominent pussy lips.

"I'm making dinner" she explained as she turned back to the kitchen counter to continue working.

We chatted for the next hour whilst we prepared dinner, and then sat and ate in the dining room. When we had cleaned up, we went to sit in the lounge to continue chatting. It was then that I brought up what she had seen this morning.

"You saw mum and I this morning ... and you are still here and talking to me " I said to start the conversation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.