Finding My Lost Father - Cover

Finding My Lost Father

Copyright© 2013 by Shybush46

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mother has a daughter after an affair with a younger man but never tells anyone that the father is not her husband. The daughter finds her mothers journal and the pieces fall together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy  

The next two weeks were a whirlwind of travel and change. My mother's husband had been selected to run for national office and he was making the rounds. Unfortunately for her, the trips and city swings required his lovely young wife to join him. She was there in body but her mind was with Tom. She got an occasional chance to call him but he was never home when she would try and she did not want to leave a message for fear of someone else getting a hold of it. She wanted to say that she missed him and that the reason she was not there as they had planned was out of her control. She was a mess inside and she longed for her new lover. To make things worse, she had gotten her period and now she would have to return to the fertility clinic when she returned home. Now more than ever her husband wanted to have a full family, it was good for a politician to have a child, the whole family package. If her fat old husband could only produce more sperm she wouldn't have go through that humiliation of a fertility clinic. Actually, if she had just stood up to her parents and not married a fat, out-of-shape politician, things would be better ... Humiliation, yes it was humiliation. Every one at the clinic knew who she was. She was the trophy wife of a middle-aged politician that had a reputation for courting the ladies. Oh God, the fertility clinic.

She was used to the routine. After she and her husband woke-up she had to take a vaginal suppositories and lay flat in bed with her knees up. Then she would have to masturbate her husband and have him cum in a sterile container. She wondered if most men did this on their own or they had heir wives do it like she did. She surely wished he would jerk his penis off himself. She hated jerking him off and listening to him plea for her to suck his penis and moan that he was going to cum. Now she knew what a real ejaculation felt like. In her head she took a not to make sure she saw her young lover cum ... but then again she liked the feeling of him cumming in her so watching would have to wait ... A few times she had gone down on her husband after he pleaded but it made her feel cheap to suck his cock and then watch and listen to him grunt and moan as her came in the cup as she held his pulsing penis. She knew that there was no way in hell he would go down one her.

Well after he came in the cup, she had to place the sterile container under her shirt and against her body to keep it warm while she drove to the clinic. She would give the cup to a nurse and then strip from the waist down and lay on a bed with her legs up in stirrups. A physician would spread her womanhood with metal clamps and then shoot her husbands sperm into her uterus with a strange syringe. It was quick but humiliating. Later that night she was expected to have intercourse with her husband to maximize the opportunity to get pregnant. Planned sex was not too romantic especially with her husband.

In the back of her head started thinking about a much more pleasant way to get pregnant. But she couldn't, or could she. Who would ever know as long as she kept her new friend a secret. She had already slept with him without protection and she was sure that, given the right time of the month, conception would be likely considering and amount of cum he pumped into her. She was getting horny thinking about him, her nipples hardened and she drifted off to a place, any place other than where she was and anyplace with Tom. As she bathed, she drifted to a place of happiness and her hand drifted first to her breast and then to her crotch. Under the warm bath water she found some satisfaction in fondling her breasts and tweaking her hard erect nipples. Her hand found her womanhood and her thumb found her clit and after just a few moments of thinking about Tom, her body tensed and her breath became shallow. Soon her body jerked as she climaxed on her hand. Oh God, what has this boy done to me?

Dora, a beautiful single middle aged woman with one child that would be her husbands chief of staff after the election but for now she was his campaign manager. She did not seem to take to my mother at first but things warmed up over the trip to a point where they could tolerate the other. Dora totally controlled the schedule and had command like a general officer over the staff and her husband. She wore her long hair up in a clasp and her business suits and low cut blouses showed off her very shapely body and massive tits. My mother immediately saw the way Dora looked at her husband. There was something there. Something was strange about Dora and the way she acted around my mother's husband. Almost like an alpha female, she always had to be in charge.

Tom was heartbroken. In the few months he had met a beautiful woman and really grown attracted to her. Only two weeks ago he had lost his virginity to her and tasted passion and physical beauty for the first time. He didn't care she was married. She was so beautiful, so nice and so soft. Sadly, for some reason she dropped out of site. She was no longer volunteering in the library and she didn't meet him the following Saturday as they planned. He poured himself into his studies and tried to forget about it all. If she hadn't accidently left a necklace in his bed, it could have just been a wet dream like so many wet dreams before. Her necklace must have come unclasped during their passion and she accidently left it. He though often of her and tried not to dwell on her or what had happened. Most guys would have cherished the afternoon sex and been glad there was no on-going baggage. What 18 y/o boy doesn't dream of fucking a hot woman and moving on to the next opportunity. Not Tom, he dreamt of her soft warm skin and soft lips. He was a very nice looking guy so he had opportunity but until my mother, he was totally focused on school and just looking at the fairer sex from a distance. He still recalled the way her firm breasts felt against his chest, how her nipples hardened under his lips and the warmth and softness of her womanhood in his hands. The way their bodies came together and the soft sweet taste of her lips. He couldn't really get her out of his head. His body stiffened and his penis pulsed as large streams of cum erupted from his body. OMG, just the thought of her had caused his long thick dick to stiffen and he took matters into his own hands. Following the large eruptions that shot large amounts of his cum high into the air, more spasms and cum spewed from his cock as he griped and stroked himself. His body shook and went stiff as he felt his warm thick cum splash on his chest and belly while more cum oozed down his rigid cock, over his hand and onto his hairy balls. God that felt good, but not as good as when he was with her.

It was a short call but she had finally reached him. Please listen to me Tom. I don't have a lot of time or privacy for this call. I can explain my absence just promise to give me a chance. Please? Quiet, the silence was deafening. Then to her delight Tom said yes, yes, I thought I had hurt you or done something wrong. Are you ok? Yes Tom, I am fine. I have to be careful Tom, many people will be watching me but I want to see you. I need to see you. Yes, I want to see you to. She was so glad he had not given up on her. She gave him an address and a time to pick her up. Two days for just the two of us at your place. We can't go out so make sure you have enough food or maybe we can do take-out some. Please don't be late. Late? Hell Tom was early and sat looking for her. Then he saw her.

She was stunning and as beautiful as he had dreamed. Her long brunette hair graced the shoulders of her fall wool coat as she attempted to run across the twilight lite alley behind a large building in her high heels while carrying an oversized purse.

They embraced like long lost friends after she shut the car door. God it felt good to see him. After a short kiss she had him start driving but made sure he didn't break any traffic laws. When they arrive at his place it was just turning dark which was perfect timing for their dash into the apartment. At last they were alone. She threw down her bag and jumped into his arms. It felt so good to be in his arms and have his lips to hers. He picked her up off the floor but her dress prevented her from wrapping her legs around him so she had to make do with just her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist. After an extended time in each others' arms only feet inside of the door of his apartment, Tom ley her down and offered her dinner that he had purchased at her favorite restaurant. She was amazed that he had remembered. Not only had he remembered the restaurant, he also remembered what she liked. Food and favorite places to eat was a topic they spoke about when she was cuddled in his arms after they had made love. She was surprised he remembered anything they spoke about, she didn't recall very much!

They didn't made it through dinner before the passionate kisses started leading to a trail of clothes that led from the kitchen to his bedroom. He was even more beautiful than she remembered. His eyes melted her as he gazed at her and his gentle touch sent chills down her spine. His kisses were soft and trailed from her lips to her ears and down to her now bare chest. He cupped one breast in his hand while he softly kissed and sucked the other until he reached her rock hard nipples. He teasingly flicked her nipple with his tongue and gently sucked it into his mouth. She was on fire! She humped his leg as he caressed her hips and ass but his lips never left her body. The wet crotch of her panties left a warm wet spot on his thigh as she pulled him close and kissed him deep. She reached for the bulge in his boxers and wrapped her hand around his stiff manhood. After a few squeezes, she slid her hand through the fly and wrapped her hand around the soft warm flesh that covered his rock hard pole. The top of his cock was wet and she enjoyed tracing the opening at the tip and feeling the silky warm head covered in slick cum. She brought her finger to her mouth and tasted him. The slightly salty lubricant was pleasing and she decided that she wanted to show him just how special she was.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.