The Dumb Blonde
Chapter 3: The Farmer

Copyright© 2013 by Vanessa Evans

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Farmer - A dumb blonde starts to enjoy herself after working hard at University

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

One Monday I took Lucy to meet with this old farmer client. He's running a profitable mixed farm and hates the taxman but loves the EU subsidies. When we got there he was running around going a bit crazy. When I asked him what was wrong he told us that his labourer had suddenly quit and he had to do everything himself. His main problem was the animals; they had to be fed, cleaned out and milked before the milk collection.

Being the helpful accountant that I am I offered him our services. He looked us up and down and said,

"You're not dressed for it."

"Doesn't matter," I said, "Just tell us what needs doing."

His priority was the cows; they were late being milked. The farmer took Lucy and showed her how to wash the teats and attach the cups while I went to my car and got changed. I always carry an old T-shirt, jeans and trainers in the back of my car – just in case.

When I found Lucy she asked me where her change of clothing was. She'd already got her shoes covered in cow muck and had bits on her skirt and top.

I gave her the bad news, but she wasn't bothered.

"I'm enjoying this; I've never been on a farm before and it's fun." Lucy said.

The farmer gave us some more jobs which we got on with. Poor Lucy was having trouble with her shoes; 3 inch heels weren't designed for farms. She'd fallen over a couple of times and even ripped her top.

Around lunchtime the farmer called us into his house and he brought us something to eat and drink out of his fridge. We had to sit on a bench outside because we had too much mud on us.

By late afternoon most of the work was done and we went looking for the farmer. As we approached him I had an idea and said to him,

"You say that the cows have to be milked at 5 o'clock each morning? Have you got a spare room? And it will take you just a few days to get some more help?"

"Yes, yes and yes! What are you thinking young man?"

I looked at Lucy and said,

"How about if Lucy stays here and helps you until you can get some proper help?"

I looked at Lucy, she was covered in mud, her top was ripped and her skirt was ruined; but that didn't matter. She looked at me and I could tell that she was thinking,

"What the fuck is Jack doing?"

The farmer looked Lucy up and down the said,

"Well, she is a bit skinny, but she's done alright today. Those clothes won't last much longer, but I can lend her some willies and gloves. Do you think that you can last the week young Lucy?"

"Err yes, I suppose I can. It was fun today."

That was settled. We talked about a couple of burning issues then I said that I was leaving. It would be the longest time that Lucy and I had been apart and I was having second thought about leaving her there. Lucy told me that she'd be fine and that she'd have fun. I went outside saying,

"Don't worry about the books; that will keep for a while. You 2 keep the farm going and I'll be back when I can."

Lucy came with me and we hugged and kissed. I cupped her pussy and said,

"Keep it warm for me."

And I left.

After the week was over I asked Lucy to write a report of everything that had happened.

Lucy's Report


I really enjoyed my first day on a farm. Okay it was hard work but it was rewarding. I felt really sad when Jack left, but in a way I was looking forward to the next few days.

I watched Jack drive away then went back inside and Tom (the farmer) told me that I couldn't stay covered in mud like I was. I asked him where I could get a shower and he took me upstairs and showed me to my room and where the bathroom was. The odd thing was that there were no doors on any of the rooms upstairs. When I asked Tom why that was he said,

"This is a farm; it's as close to nature as it comes. There are no secrets here."

"Okaaaaaay." I thought and went into the bathroom. As I took my top and skirt off (I had to leave my shoes outside), I looked at them and realised that the only place they were good for was the rubbish bin.

Then it hit me. What was I going to wear for the rest of the week? Why hadn't I asked Jack to leave his spare clothes for me? Maybe Tom would have something that I could wear.

The shower was good then I wrapped a towel round me and went downstairs.

"Tom, would you have something that I can borrow to wear?" I asked.

Tom looked me up and down and said,

"There's a pair of wellies under the stairs that might fit, but clothes; the only ones here are mine, and they'd be way too big for you girly. Start cooking and I'll have a look round."

Tom had got the food out of the freezer and all it needed was cooking so I got on with it wearing only the towel, which wasn't that big. It kept coming undone and nearly falling off a few times.

Tom re-appeared just as the food was ready and we sat at the table and ate. Just as we were finishing I asked about the clothes again.

"Sorry girly, you'll just have to make do. Don't worry, this place is quite remote, you don't have to worry about those fashion police people out here; not even the proper coppers; they never come out here."

I wasn't sure what Tom was saying, or suggesting. He couldn't possibly be suggesting that I walk around naked – could he?

I let it pass for then, but when we were both doing the washing-up the towel finally fell to the floor.

Tom looked up and down my naked body and said,

"I wondered how long it would take. Don't worry girly, you haven't got anything that an old man like me hasn't seen before. I'm guessing that by the end of the week you'll only be using that towel for drying yourself."

Tom was expecting me to walk around naked. The weather hadn't been that bad recently so I thought,

"Why not? I'm naked most of the time that I'm at home and Tom looks quite harmless. Okay, I'll do it."

When I picked up the towel I put it on the table instead of on me. As we finished the washing-up I thought about my feet. I went under the stairs and found the wellies. I took them to Tom and said,

"Do you mean these?"

"Yes, do they fit?"

I tried them on, they were a bit tight but they'd do.

"Don't forget to leave them by the door when you come in." Tom said.

Then,

"You'd best be off to bed girl. You've got an early start tomorrow."

I went and looked in my bag and retrieved the spare toothbrush that I always carry, cleaned my teeth and got into bed. As I started to relax I realised just how tired I was. I was asleep in seconds.

I woke up to the feeling of Tom pushing my arm back and forwards.

"Come on girly, we've got work to do. Cows first then breakfast."

As I woke up properly I saw that during the night I'd kicked the covers off and was lying flat on my back with my legs open a bit. How long had Tom been standing there before he woke me?

When I got up I found that my back and arms ached. I wasn't used to this physical work thing. I went downstairs and found that Tom had already left for the milking parlour. I put the wellies on and smiled at the thought of how stupid I looked. All I was wearing was a pair of wellies.

I opened the door and the fresh, cold air hit me. My nipples stood to attention as I walked over to the milking parlour.

"Morning Tom!" I said, "I see that the cows are already here. When did you go and get them?"

"No need girl, they find their own way here. They're not as stupid as people think."

We got stuck in and Tom said that it hadn't taken any longer than it usually did. I felt a bit proud of myself.

"Right girly," Tom said, "You go and put breakfast on while I clean up here. You'll find everything that you need in the fridge; full English, okay?"

"Err yes Tom." I said and set off for the farmhouse.

I found an apron and got on with the cooking. Tom timed it well as I was just about finished when he walked in. I took the apron off and we sat eating the biggest breakfast I'd ever had. Tom told me that I'd need it as he gave me a list of things that he wanted me to do. He had things to do in town and was going to leave me to it. Just in case he was late back he told me when to start the milking.

The first job on Tom's list was collecting the eggs. That was easy enough but I slipped on some chicken shit just as I was starting and got my hands and butt covered in the stuff. I knew that I'd get more muck on me later so I didn't bother cleaning it off.

Cleaning the pigs out was hard work, and mucky. I had to barrow their shit over to a big pile of the stuff. It stank.

By the time I'd finished that I was ready for a shower. The sun was shining and I was all alone on the farm; and there was a hose pipe near the farmhouse door so I decided to use that. I took the wellies off and turned the hose on.

I was half clean and facing the house when I heard a car door slam. I turned and saw a man and a little red van. It was the postman and he'd managed to drive into the yard without me hearing him. I was all wet with mud dripping off me so I couldn't run and hide. It was too late anyway, he'd already seen me.

"Tom not around then?" the postman asked.

"Err no, he's gone into town." I said as I turned to face him.

"So who are you then?"

"Believe it or not, I'm his accountant." I said.

"Blood hell, I didn't know that accountants looked like that. I think that I'll have to get one myself."

"Sorry about this," I said and waved my free arm down my naked front; "It's a long story."

"Don't worry about it luv; you've just made my day. How long are you here for?"

The cheeky sod was trying to find out if he'd be able to see me naked again. He wasn't bad looking so I made a mental note to be there again the next day.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He told me then I asked,

"Do you always come here at this time?"

"Roughly, why, will you be here waiting for me?"

"Maybe." I said with a grin on my face.

The postman put the post inside the door and walked back to his van. He sat there looking at me for a few seconds before driving off.

I wondered what our postman at home looked like. Maybe I should open our front door naked just as he was delivering something to us.

I checked the list that Tom had left me. My next job was to feed the chickens and pigs. That wouldn't take long. I was walking across the yard when I heard this loud noise. It was a helicopter, a very loud helicopter, and it was getting closer. I looked up and saw that it was one of those twin blade jobs and it was quite low.

As I watched it I suddenly heard a different noise, one a lot closer to me. I turned and looked behind me and nearly had a heart attack. This bloody big lorry was almost on top of me. I automatically jumped back but I needn't have worried, the driver knew what he was doing. He got real close then backed up to swing round. He stopped right outside the milking parlour.

I realised that it was a milk tanker; presumably coming to collect the milk that we'd got from the cows earlier.

Forgetting that I was naked, I stood and watched the driver get out.

"Well, this is a nice surprise. It's not often that I get met by a gorgeous blonde, never mind a naked gorgeous blonde; and who might you be young lady?"

I remembered that I was naked, and blushed a bit. It was pointless panicking, he'd already had a good look at me.

"I'm Lucy, I'm Tom's accountant. He's not here right now, but he should be back soon. Are you here to collect the milk?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.