You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

The next morning left me in a quandary. Was last night a one off? What was Rebecca going to think? She had to know ... How was I supposed to act?

The two of them had gotten up before me, Rebecca was starting a fire and smiled when she saw me, got up and gave me a quick peck on the lips and a hug. I could tell she was amused by my embarrassment. It didn't help that I had very obvious morning wood.

"I've got to go take a leek, where's your mom?"

"Uh, huh" a little laugh, "I can tell." Then; "Hanna is looking for some eggs for breakfast big boy, you go pee and we'll make breakfast for you."

Now I was even more embarrassed. And flummoxed. Typical male, doesn't know which way is up while the females in his life secretly giggle at his ineptitude. I guess Socrates was right, the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing...

Hanna came back announcing there were only two eggs so we'd have to do oatmeal for breakfast and Rebecca went to get water for the pot leaving the two of us alone.

She smiled benignly as I began to ramble on about how wonderful last night was.

She shushed me with a finger on my lips, quickly replaced with her own. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me which caused a little moan and a further hardening of the kiss. Moving one of my hands up to her head and softly grabbing a handful of hair caused a bigger moan, her mouth opened and she shot her tongue into my mouth. I guess she liked that! My other hand made its way to her breast, she shivered and tried to suck my tonsils out when I pinched her nipple.

Pulling away, she said; "You're dangerous. My period should be over in a day or two. We can have more fun then."

By the time Rebecca came back, noticeably making lots of noise, we were presentable and apart doing our own thing.

The rest of the day was much like the one before. We were creating a farm, making fences, ensuring the animals looked alright and had something to eat and drink. I started to think about shelter for the winter. Worst case, my tent could stand up to the cold and snow but theirs couldn't, it was strictly a 3 season tent. There was a steep V-shaped depression about 40 feet from where our tents were. It was about 15 feet at its widest and at that point had sloped down to be about five feet below the ground on either side. After that point the hill started to gently merge back down. It looked like someone had taken a wedge shaped slice out of the side of the hill and nature had eroded and rounded it since then. The one day it had rained it didn't seem like it turned into a water sluice. I decided I could dig the depression flat and extend it a bit then make a log and soil roof over it as a cave/hut. Something like a v-shaped walk out basement. It wouldn't be that noticeable from afar which I liked and it would be much better against the elements. With the horses I could drag logs I felled and it probably wouldn't take more than a couple of weeks. Sleeping arrangements remained sticky in my head, make that heads. But over-all it was a good plan I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.