You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Masturbating into a babbling brook does two things; it negates the mess and covers most of the noise. It also covers the noise of the lovely brunette woman hidden behind a tree watching you, one hand down her pants furiously rubbing while the other mauls her tits.

I was so worked up after those hugs that I couldn't tidy up the camp fast enough. Seconds after I got into my tent I realized there was no way I could be quiet enough to do what I had to do. I almost ran down to the stream, a little babbling brook that had probably been buried when there were sewers and buildings, but now the source of our clear, clean water before it drained into the river a couple of hundred meters further down. I was thankful for the nearly full moon and was standing, naked but for my shirt, shin deep in water before you could say "monumental orgasm coming up!" I was single-minded, voracious and nearly beside myself. Cumming couldn't come fast enough and when it did it looked like a stream of pearl white piss coming out of my cock. I was so engrossed I didn't hear the small gasp or the rubbing and small husky moans through that one or any of my three following orgasms.

Drained, both literally and figuratively I made my way back to my tent. Cold and damp from the stream and the quick wash I had to give myself. I didn't see Hanna or hear her on the way back, though a few minutes after laying down I did hear quiet whispers, regarding what I didn't at the time know.

The next day we started our new lives in earnest. I felt invigorated; I had something to do not just for myself. I hadn't realized how much I had missed talking to people, having people around. I'm not the bossy, pushy sort, but it felt nice to do thing knowing you were taking care of others. I felt responsible for them and tasked to look out for their welfare. Hanna and Rebecca were all smiles as well, the three of us laughing and joking but being more productive because of it. We got a lot done, the water trough, some more fencing and food foraging. I didn't miss the glances I got from either of them. Hanna being more out of practice on the "not getting caught checking a guy out" was worse at hiding them and I noticed Rebecca catching her mother as well and finding it amusing. I got caught by both as well of course.

One of the chickens hadn't laid an egg that I had seen since I had got there six days ago and I made the decision to roast it that night. Shooting that racoon had been a first for me, it had been messy but having shot it stone cold dead I was still detached a bit. Wringing the chicken's neck was a different level. I didn't enjoy doing it or the fact that I internally remarked how little force and effort it had taken. Still meat was meat, and chicken much more appetizing than racoon!

Rebecca surprised me by volunteering to pluck it. I could see her mother was pleased and surprised as well. Hanna took care of the cooking that night and it was wonderful to get a night off. We drank the last bottle of wine they had packed and it was almost, no it was civilized. Probably as

civilized as it would be for a long long time.

We sat around reading my survival books, commenting and pointing out interesting things to each other until it got too dark to read even with the fire. Then it was once again time to hit the hay. Hanna went to fill the pot with water to douse the fire and I got another hard, close hug from Rebecca punctuated with a quick firm kiss on the lips before she grinned and dashed off into her tent. In the darkness, the embers of the fire still hissing from the water I got another, as much as a hug can be scorching, scorching hug from Hanna. I went in to my tent before I embarrassed myself. Before I could turn around on my sleeping bag to zip the tent closed, I felt her presence.

"You don't have to go back down to the stream to wack-off. I'd be more than happy to help."

And before I could stay a word, she had her hands at my crotch, my pants open in an instant and her mouth around the head of my cock an instant after that. Other than a few glances up to look me in the eye she was totally engrossed in her work. She rode that thin line between slutty and enthralled, her tongue never stopping, wrapping around my head, teasing my piss hole and flicking my glans. Never gagging herself, but always trying to get as much as possible in her mouth. She didn't do anything truly dirty like slap her face with my cock, but every time she slowly licked from the base to the tip she would stare into my eyes. I didn't say a word, I don't know if I could have articulated anything more than vocally complex than a neanderthal in any case. When she felt I was getting close she starting to jack me in time with her mouth's descent, wrapping her lips around the base of my head and jacking furiously once she felt me start to cum, her eyes never leaving mine. I could see surprise in her eyes from the amount but she never stopped jacking my cock and never stopped swallowing. The cum got the better of her and drooled down my cock onto her fist before I was done. She finally pulled her mouth off, gasping and panting and squeezed the last of the cum out of my shaft before daintily licking it off, her pointed tongue gently trying to push inside my urethra. Then she licked her hand clean and gently holding the head of my cock with three fingers, she licked the whole shaft clean as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.