The Crucible of Man - Cover

The Crucible of Man

Copyright© 2013 by Michael Erickston

Chapter 4: A Gift or a Curse

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Gift or a Curse - The fate of Humanity rests in the hands of one inhuman assassin. This was inspired by the Iced Earth CDs "Framing Armageddon" and "The Crucible of Man", excellently written by Jon Shaffer. This is just my take on the tale itself.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Violence  

We had no choice now but to run. My Brothers and Sisters in the Ten Thousand would hunt us. I knew this for a fact. None of us had ever 'gone rogue' until now. I was the first, and I would assume, the only Setian to turn his back on our Holy Crusade. Not only had I turned my back on it, but I was now harboring their greatest enemy, protecting her from harm.

Sharon was ready to go, having packed her bags. I had a list of safe houses that only I knew about where I would go to ground after a successful assassination. We would hide out in one of them, then move to another before we were found out. I changed back into a human guise and we were on our way as soon as she had packed all her necessities.

She leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Alec." I found that she would call me Alec when I was human, and Baz when I took my true form.

"Do not thank me yet, Sharon. Save your thanks for when you have your child. Your child, be it male or female, will redeem Mankind." I said it to her kindly and stroked her face. She reminded me so much of Jarielle.

We went from her apartment then and made sure nobody would recognize her. We would need to stay as well hidden as possible. She asked if we could go back to the diner to say goodbye to Jerry, but I had to refuse her.

"We can't, Sharon. They will be watching the diner and soon your home. We have to leave the city behind." I was still speaking to her kindly and gently, and she realized I was right. I had a place we could stay at until nightfall, so I took her there. It was my penthouse apartment, and I had a lot of supplies and firearms there.

The doorman let us in when we got there. "Heya, Mr. Bastion. Good to see you again. Who's the lady?" Jim asked as we got to the door.

"She's a friend, Jim. Thank you." I handed him a ten dollar bill as a tip.

"Thank you, Mr. Bastion. You two lovebirds have a wonderful day." Jim smiled as we nodded to him and went to the elevators. I closed my eyes, but didn't sense any of my brethren, so we were safe for the moment.

"He seems nice." Sharon said.

"Jim is a good man. He has very little evil in him." I informed her. "He loves his wife and children, and would do anything to keep them safe."

"You can tell all that about someone?" She asked.

"I can, and I also talk with him a lot. He's the closest thing I have to a human friend." I admitted. Sharon was surprised.

"I didn't think you looked at us as anything other than murderers and invaders."

I laughed quietly. "Sharon, I gave you my people's perspective earlier, and my own as it was at the time. I believe there is good in Mankind, and you are the purest soul I have ever met. I dream of the day when I scan Mankind and see more light than darkness in their souls."

She put her arms around me again. Her head leaned against my shoulder. "So do I, Alec," she said quietly. I found myself once again with my arms around her as well. Jarielle. I could feel her when I closed my eyes with Sharon in my arms. Their souls were the same bright light of life and love.

The elevator finally came, and we entered. I hit the penthouse floor and we went upward quickly. She took my hand in hers as we rode it upwards, and interlaced her fingers with mine. I had seen lovers do such things, but I allowed her to do it. If it meant I could keep her safe, then I would allow her to do whatever she wished.

I smiled as we reached the top floor with my penthouse apartment. We stepped out of the elevator, and I unlocked the door.

Once inside, I showed her the bedroom, and told her I would take the couch.

"Alec, please. You don't have to sleep on the couch on my account. The bed is big enough for two." She smiled at me.

"Sharon, it wouldn't be proper." I said gently.

"Why not, sweety? Because we aren't married?"

"Because you don't love me." I realized in that statement that I was falling in love with her. I believe she realized it too.

"Alec, you are a strong, caring, decent man. Beneath the Council's Assassin lies the heart of a good person." She put her hand over my heart, and I closed my eyes again. It was exactly as Jarielle had done. A thought occurred to me and I looked deep into her eyes and soul as my eyes silvered over.

"Jarielle?"

"No, Alec. I'm Sharon."

"Please forgive me, Sharon. You remind me so much of her." I turned my face away before she could see me blush like a boy in love for the first time.

"You love her a lot." She said it as a statement.

"I do, but she's been dead for twelve millenia. Sharon, please forgive me. I see her when I look at you. You have the same kind of soul."

"There's nothing to forgive, Alec." She took my hand and turned me to face her. "I'm not her, but I know what she saw in you."

Her hand went to my face and stroked my cheek as she tilted her face upward slightly. Our lips met and parted slowly as her tongue slipped into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and was once again kissing Jarielle. Her tongue felt the same and tasted the same. My arms went around her waist as hers slipped up and over my shoulders.

I kissed her passionately as if she was the only woman on Earth. At that moment, she was to me. I held her close as our tongues danced together in the dance older than time itself. She moaned as we kissed and pressed her body to mine. She rubbed my hardness with her belly, and I loved how she felt against me. Sharon was not Jarielle, but I felt as if I was holding my wife again.

She broke the kiss and pulled back slightly. "Make love to me, Baz. Please." She looked up into my eyes, and I realized that during our kiss, I had let my guise drop. I could see my reflection in her eyes. She looked at me as Jarielle had when she wanted to make love.

"I will, Sharon. Tonight and for all time if you so choose." She nodded at that and took my hand, leading me to the bedroom.

We undressed each other slowly, taking our time. I explored her as she explored me. I could feel the warmth of her breasts and her hardened nipples against my bare chest when she pressed her naked body to mine. I sat on the edge of the bed with her and we kissed as deeply and passionately as I had ever kissed Jarielle. But Jarielle was no more. Sharon, however, remained with me. I kissed Sharon lovingly and tenderly, my hands roaming down her beautiful body.

I no longer cared that she was human. I cared about her and loved her as I had never loved any woman since my wife died. I lowered my mouth to her breasts and sucked her nipples between my lips. I licked and sucked around them and bit gently. She moaned in pleasure and held my head to her bosom. I moved my hand down her belly to between her silky thighs, and she spread her legs as my finger slipped into her. She was wet already, and I inhaled the scent of her arousal. She was not afraid of me. She was not disgusted with me either for my appearance or for what I had done. All I could sense from her was acceptance and love.

"I am a virgin, Bazael," she said, but it didn't surprise me.

"I know, Sharon. Your purity of spirit is completely untainted, and you would never make love with anyone unless you had love in your heart."

"I love you, Bazael. I need you inside me. I want to give myself to you."

"I love you as well, Sharon. I will take what you offer and give myself to you in return."

I moved on top of her and slipped the head of my hardness into her slowly. She gasped and looked into my eyes as I penetrated her to her maidenhead. She smiled and kissed me passionately as I thrusted through it as quickly as possible.

She screamed into my mouth as the pain nearly overwhelmed her, but I just held her and soothed her until the pain passed. I was completely inside her, and held myself there as she adjusted to me.

"I won't move until you want me to move, dear one." I softly said to her.

"I'm fine now, Baz. Make love to me, please."

I started withdrawing, then thrust back into her slowly. She was extremely wet and tight, and hotter than I had expected. I moved within her as I rotated my hips in and out and side to side as I thrust into her over and over. We moved slowly together, and her moans of pleasure were music to my ears.

She tensed up as her orgasm took her, and she squeezed herself around me tightly. I felt it, then. I felt that once familiar sensation before I erupted into her like a volcano. I cried out as she did, and we came together in perfect harmony. I kept thrusting slowly through our shared orgasmic bliss and she came again around me as I kept making love to her.

What if I am the father? The thought came unbidden to my mind, and I had admittedly never thought that I would be able to impregnate a human woman.

If so, then God let it be. I realized that I would be a father to our child if she should conceive.

We made love all through the day and into the evening. I lost track of how many orgasms we both had. I hadn't been with a woman in millenia, but the feel of Sharon's body below and above mine was exquisite. When night fell, we were laying in each other's arms as the sun set out my western window.

"I never thought sex would be so wonderful, Baz," she said dreamily. Her smile was one of complete bliss, and it raised my spirit to see her so happy.

"For many, it is not. I am happy that you enjoyed your first time, dear one."

"Nobody has ever called me 'dear one' before. I like hearing it from you."

"You are a dear one, Sharon. You are unique amongst humans." I now knew that I was completely in love with her.

"And you are unique amongst Setians, Baz. You betrayed your own people for me. It's a bit overwhelming, to be honest."

"I did what had to be done, Sharon. I would do it again in a second if it keeps you safe."

"I saw your tears and the pain it caused you to kill those who came for me at my place. Baz, you saved my life twice so far. I can never repay that."

I laughed softly. "You never have anything to repay to me, dear one. I am protecting you because you need my protection for the sake of Mankind, and because I love you."

"I love you too, Baz. I was wondering how I would meet the man I would love, and this never even entered my mind." She chuckled.

"Now we need to get up and shower. I need to train you to defend yourself in case something were to happen to me." I stood from the bed and resumed my human guise. I walked to the wall safe and opened it with my combination. I then withdrew two 9mm handguns and several boxes of ammunition. I placed them both on the table by the door to my firing range, and turned back to her. She had a fearful look in her eyes.

"Baz, I don't want anything to happen to you." She came to me and slipped her arms around me, holding me tight.

"As long as I live, you will be safe, Sharon. What I am preparing you for is just in case I should be captured or killed by my brethren." My arms went around her and held her naked body to mine.

"I ... I understand, Baz."

"Good. Now, let's go take a shower and get into some more practical clothing."

I led her to the bathroom and we showered together. We kissed and held each other and washed each other clean. Once we were clean and dry, I gave her some old jeans and tshirts for her to wear. It was more practical than her current attire. Then I gave her some earplugs and we went into the shooting range. I had paid a lot of money for the soundproofing and bulletproofing of the walls, but it had been worth it. I set up targets and gave her a compressed shooting course. I showed her different grip styles, and she decided that the weaver grip was best for her. I nodded in approval. She was a natural. Her skill was perfect as she put three rounds in the center ring, then did the same to the center ring on the head of the target.

Once she was comfortable with shooting, we worked on fast draw and tactical shooting techniques. By the time we had finished, she had an advanced working knowledge of firearms and tactical combat. I was proud of her.

"I didn't think I would be able to learn that so fast!" She grinned at me as I smiled back at her.

"You're a natural, Sharon. I have never seen anyone pick up the basics and advanced tactics of shooting as fast as you have."

After we were done, I showed her how to disassemble, clean, and reassemble her pistol. I gave her a Beretta and four magazines, and three boxes of Hydrashok rounds. She became adept at loading the magazines and then tactical reloading during a firefight. She became excellent at counting her rounds as she fired them, and we had made a lot of progress.

It was past midnight when I felt the presence. "Sharon, get in the bedroom."

"Are there more of them?" She asked with a worried look on her face.

"Just one. But still, please go into the bedroom."

She nodded and kissed me. "Ok, sweety. If you need me, let me know." She holstered her pistol and went into the bedroom, shutting the door.

I moved to the front door and opened it just before he knocked.

"Gabrael."

"Bazael."

"You will not have her, Brother."

"I'm not here for her, Baz. Please, may I come in?"

I stood aside for Gabrael and he walked inside.

"Baz, I know what you are doing. I know why you have done it. You are my best friend, and I won't stop you."

I nodded. "Gabrael, I have had to kill three of our brethren so far to protect her. All friends from before the Invasion."

"I know, Brother. The Council is calling for your head, you know."

"I figured they would. Are you here for me, then?" I smiled ruefully. "It would be just like the Elders to send my best friend to kill or capture me."

Gabrael laughed. "No, Brother. If they knew I was here, they would put a Mark on me as well. Now, you said her soul is pure. I have yet to see a human over the age of two years old with a pure soul. May I see her?"

I turned to the bedroom door. "Sharon. you may come out. Gabrael is a friend."

I turned back to him as I heard the door open. I was ready in case he were to try something, but I just saw his eyes go silver as he gazed into her soul.

Gabrael nodded and smiled. "Her soul is pure as you said, my friend. You didn't mention that she was already carrying the Redeemer within her, though."

I started at that, and he noticed. "Baz? Did you and she... ?"

"Baz, what's going on? What does he mean by that?" Sharon asked with a concerned look.

"She carries your child, Baz. How is that possible?" Gabrael asked as he sat down.

"I haven't scanned her since we made love, Gabrael. I didn't know. But if the Redeemer is born of both human and Setian blood, then so be it. Maybe then we can let the vendetta go against Mankind and work with them to better themselves so they don't make the mistakes of their ancestors." I had moved between them as I said that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.