Crazy Slut

by Dead Writer

Copyright© 2013 by Dead Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Short story about Josh and his experiences with a bat crap crazy neighborhood girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Group Sex   First   .

Disclaimer:

Blah Blah Blah ... If you don't like stories about sex between minor or minors and adults, then don't read it.

There I was having the most awesome dream that I knew was going to leave a big load in my shorts, just like all the other damn wet dreams I started having again since school let out for the summer.

Everything was so perfect. Just like normal days I had headed off to the pool so I was there when it opened to get the best table for watching the girls sunbathing. I got there late though so I had to take one of the crappier GramE tables way over by the kiddie pool. Sure there was a lot of open space between the table and the main pool where girls laid out, but far enough away that I would not get to see much. The two good tables were just at the right places to catch a quick glimpse of most of a boob when the girls were just lying down.

But today was the third Friday since school let out and when most of the girls that came to the pool brought the girls that were sleeping over for the weekend. I was really pissed off that I did remember to set my alarm to get here early! It always seemed that half of them did not go to pools or anything where they lived so they always have new swimsuits but had to make do with the ones left since stores stopped getting more just after school ended. None of their suits ever fit exactly right on the tops, bottoms, or both. I was sure if I had been at the good table that I would get to see most of their tits and little pink nipples. If luck was going my way I would even get a flash or two under their bottoms. But oh no, not today. I almost went home but decided to just suffer and enjoy what little glimpses I would get as we played shark, Marco Polo and other games where their suits would get pulled all around as they tried to swim to the safe places away from who was it.

I had just gotten into position next to a girl, who had really loose bottoms on that were hanging down almost an inch below her pussy, when the damn lifeguards called for a break. Her getting out of the pool made it stick to her so that it was no longer flowing freely like in the water.

Of course I now had a huge boner to deal with so I pushed off the wall to swim over to the other side of the pool nearest the kiddie pool. The swim never helped me lose my boner but seeing the old saggy grannies bags sagging down in the front of their suits always made me go limp in a flash. Not that I really had to worry about anyone seeing it tenting out the two sizes too large hand-me-down swimsuit mom got from somewhere.

My dream started to turn into a nightmare of mom making me stand there naked in front of her as she had me try on every pair of used underwear, shorts and swim trunks she got out this dusty old box. It was not that I was all that embarrassed about her seeing me naked since I have been walking naked from my room to the bathroom and back since I was little. No it was her telling me I had to have a boner to make sure it did not poke out of the top or the pants be too tight when I got one. Sure I usually had morning wood going to pee but I was not allowed to touch it, she made my sister's nasty, zit-faced friend come over.

Now this girl was actually really super cool and I would shove my boner in her anywhere she would let me if she ever asked, but that was never going to happen.

In my dream though, the girl got caught getting nailed by the football, lacrosse and soccer teams while she licked and fingered all the cheerleaders. Her mom said she might as well come here to jerk my dick to keep me hard. At first she was all nice like normal but then she started to strip. Her body was all covered in big nasty red pizza face zit that were so big I could not even tell where her tits were or her pussy. When mom went to get another box of passed on clothes the girl dropped on the floor, spread her legs and opened up her pussy to me. It was covered in green oozing bumps and yellow puss. Mom came in and saw her so I was told to get my butt to the pool.

Now my dream got back to where it had been before and I was sitting over at the worst table at the whole pool. Or at least that is what I thought at first.

Here I was drying off and straining to see if I could get a glimpse of even the sides of a tit or a flash of white, untanned skin as the girls adjusted the crotches of their bathing suits, when I heard four girls talking right over near me. I had to look all around to find they were back in an open part of the concrete pool deck right by the fence and down a bit. This was where they had an old pool shed built to have all the pumps and things to keep the water clean but the city said it was not safe there so they built a much bigger pump house with bathrooms way on the other side of the pool by the diving boards.

Being at least five feet below the main pool deck, not many girls went down there to get sun since it only got sun for a few hours. Moving around to the back part of the table let me just barely see down into the area a bit, but not all of it. I was able to hear them a lot better though.

"Damn it! My pussy really itches now. Why did you have to hog that fucking razor to shave your legs first? You knew my pussy was super hairy and I needed to shave to wear my bikini," one girl complained.

Another said, "Quite bitching already. At least you saw her using it. I went to shave my cunt and nicked the fuck out of it. I have to wear her fucking big sisters bikini bottoms! You can put your hang through the leg holes and not touch any of my cunt. Then you have these fucking lazy assed life guards here. I have been trying all day to give that dweeb Josh a good look at my horny pussy when they had to call a fucking break."

"Oh you are such a mean little bitch aren't you Amy? Sure we all let our tops get loose to tease the boys but showing him your pussy outright! What the fuck at you thinking," a third girl, who lived two street over named Colleen asked.

Amy lowered her voice just a bit and said, "I am thinking I want his dick filling my soaked pussy with buckets and buckets of hot cum."

"Why would to fuck him? George, Michael, Paul and Davey are all a bigger than his and he is such a fucking loser dweeb. All he does when he is not at the pool is read his boring old books, play video games and play Boy Scouts," the first girl to talk said sounding shocked.

"Chris you are such a little snotty bitch all the time," Amy said back. "You little fingers are shorter than mine and I just don't cum as good when you finger me or I am fingering myself. I was over getting a box of too small clothes from his sister when I saw him wonder naked from his room to the bathroom over Spring Break. His dick was rock hard out in front of him. He stopped right there just outside the den to answer his mother's questions. She was off in another room but there was his dick, poking out just past the door but he did not see me. Damn you, now I am thinking about how good that will feel fucking me and have to rub my pussy. It is only a little fatter than two fingers but two inches longer. I don't know about Mikey or Paul, but Davey and George are a year younger than them. I was sleeping over with George's sister and walked in on Davey and him jacking off to these naked woman centerfolds. That had big fat long baseball bats between their legs with big nasty golf balls slapping all around. They were twice as big as the big carrot Colleen fucked her cunt with the other day, but Josh is long enough to go just as far in and almost as big around."

"Really, mmmm," Colleen asked in a bit deeper voice than just before. "That carrot felt really nice but was a bit too fat. My pussy was sore for days."

"Yeah not like we can get pregnant yet. I know he keeps his mouth shut too because no one would believe him anyway and we would beat him up really bad," Amy said. "If he were here right now I would spread my legs wide open for him in a heartbeat."

I saw Chris look up at me with a big grin, point at me and say, "Put up or shut up bitch. There he is listening and staring at us."

Amy just turned toward me and waved me down. I was just short enough to not be seen from the rest of the pool area when standing so Amy just quickly reached inside my swimsuit to pull my boner out the leg hole. Her fingers felt really good as she rubbed it and sized it up. She laid back down on her towel, spread her legs and got me between them.

"So do you want to fuck my wet pussy as many times you can before it won't get big again? I need to be fucked really good so we will have to do it a lot so you get really good," Amy asked.

As I stood there nodding she pulled up her loose bikini top to show the boobs I had got a quick peak of her tits at when she was leaning in to have a hand in the water during a game of shark, but now they were all squished down some but her pink nipples were pointing up hard in the air. Amy reached up and pulled me down over her, reached between us to pull her bikini to the side, aimed up my boner and had me push against her to get it lined up. It felt all slippery and right where she told me to start to push.

"Wake the fuck up already shithead," my brother yelled as he shook me by my arm.

My dick was aching and ready to cum when he rudely interrupted my dream.

"I said wake the fuck up! How the hell can you sleep through all that banging on your window, dark barking his fucking balls off and doorbell chiming out non-stop," he yelled at me. "That crazy little head fucked girl that shows up here all the damn time is here again."

My brother had to be to work in an hour so without mom or dad home, we both knew I could not even talk to her anywhere but out standing on the sidewalk by the street with at least two feet between us.

"Tell her to go away! She knows I am not about to go stand out by the street in this heat just to hear her ramble on about some shit," I told him

Lowering his voice and closing my door all the way he said, "No fucking way I am going to tell her to go away. If you can figure out where she learned to suck dick I will owe you big time. I already told her that the parents were not home but she slipped past me, closed the door, grabbed my zipper and had my dong getting hard in her mouth before I knew what was happening. I get blow jobs a lot because I only date girls that give head but I never had anything like this! She had me all in her mouth and had me blasting off down her throat in less than a minute. Five minutes later she got another big load out of me. If I did not have to go to work, I would let her suck my dick dry. You better fucking tap that little pussy of hers before she goes and gets her period. I slid my hand down into her pants to return the favor but when I hit her cunt my finger slid right in but she pulled back like I shocked her or something. Told me if I let her be inside with you that she would suck me really quick again. Man can she get cum out of my balls like no other girl. I have only blown off that fast when I had massive blue balls, not after two blow jobs just a few minutes before. I am going to tell her where your room is and that you won't wake up. Just play possum and you should get a good blow job at least, but I bet she will let you fuck her something fierce. Man that girl has something really fucked up going on inside her head. One second she is this big cum slut and the next she is staring at me begging me to let her come see you even if it is against the rules. Like I would turn away any girl that just blew me three times in less than twenty minutes. You got all day but better get her out of here by four."

I figured he was pulling some shit on me like usual so I rolled back over and hoped to get back to the dream I was having. As tired as I was from playing video games until my parent's alarm clocks went off, I did not expect it to be long before I was back to at least some sort of nice fuck dream that made my cum all over myself and bed again. Almost asleep I felt someone getting on my bed. I turned to yell at my brother to leave me along when I saw Marsha smiling down at me, a blob of sperm stuck wetly just above her chin.

"Hello," she said raising her hands in the air like she should have been saying ta-da.

Ok so I was already back asleep and she was now in my dream...

"Marsha you got cum on your chin," I said figuring if it is a dream then maybe I could make her go away saying that.

Instead she reached on my dresser to get a tissue that she used to wipe it off her face as she said, "Why do they have to get it where I can smell and taste it? None of it is yummy or anything! I love how their things taste but not the stuff that comes out so I make it go right down to my tummy without tasting it. Yours tastes super yummy though, I licked lots off your sheets when you would go see what your mommy wants when I am here. I really need some of your yummy stuff so can I suck it out of you? Your brother said you are all naked under the covers. My brother all his friends want me to be naked for them but I don't want to. When I say they have to all be naked first they won't do it, not even if I have already sucked their stuff out. They make me do that in the dark."

I was sure had to be a dream except that in a dream my dick would not have gone soft having a girl on my bed begging to suck my dick. Even if it did, I would not have stayed soft when the covers were pulled back and the girl started feeling it all over as it got hard.

"It sure looks funny when it little like that, resting on your nuts. I have felt some nuts but never got to see any, only their wieners. You are all naked and I think I like boys all naked all over and not just their wieners sticking out. No boys want to be my friends but you are a super duper friend so I know you will tell me if I look all normal for a girl when I am naked. I never seen any girls naked before, not even my mom," she blurted out.

Dropping down between my legs she was squirming all over the place as she started sucking up and down on my boner. It only took a few sucks before I was squirting my morning wet dream sperms into her mouth. Not touching the head at all she used her tongue to make me get fully hard again before sucking me really well until I was squirting again. I thought I was done for now but she managed to rub and suck me twice more before it was not willing to cooperate again. When she sat up I saw that she had stripped off all her clothes when sucking me.

Moving up my body she sat down right over my limp dick and asked, "So does everything look right for a girl? My boobies don't do much but hurt and look all funny at the ends, not like the nude Aborigines in that national whatever magazine. Down at the girl parts it has a little hair but keeps being all hot and sweaty down there. I rub all over it like girls said made it feel great but all it does is get even sweatier and then makes me tremble all over really fast but not feel any different than rubbing my boobs. I think maybe I need a boy to see if I am normal everywhere but you are the only boy I know that let me see him naked when I am sucking him."

Ok this was one really weird dream or she was as messed up on the head as I always heard about her. Before I even thought about doing anything more with her, I needed to piss like a race horse.

"I got to pee," I told her.

Not asking or anything, she hopped off the bed and went down naked to the bathroom, turned on the light, lifted the seat and waited for me to come pee. I never even got to touch my dick before she was aiming me right into the bowl. After spending a minute making little paths through the piss bubbles, she shook it as good as me before putting the seat down and flushing. Going over to the sink she got a cloth and washed it off before dropping down to suck it in her mouth quickly.

"I love your squirt stuff but not pee," she said as she stood up.

Taking my hand she led me back to my room and then sat Indian style on the bed. My hands were placed on her cone tits. As I felt their firm but rubbery feel I made sure to get a good look at them too. They had no nipples sticking out like girls in my dreams or at the pool, just a hard firmer darker pink part on the cones. When I rubbed over the pink parts she sighed out loudly and then they started to swell up some all around. I had to bite my tongue to not say they looked like the fat plum head on this boy at schools dick. It was all short and skinny but the head was almost twice as big as my dick.

No matter what I thought about them she really liked it a lot but soon pulled my hands away.

"That felt so much better than when I rub them and I got all sweaty down between my legs in my girl hole. You have to tell me if it looks all ok down there and feels right inside. Maybe I just need a boy, and you are a boy you know, to touch inside to make it feel the way girls all say it should."

In a flash she was there on her back with her legs spread wide and her whole pussy pulled wide open. I had a lot of porn but nothing compares to a real pussy. She barely had any hair around the outside of her pussy at all like the porn I always found. Inside it was all red and shiny. I saw the bump boy are supposed to rub, and lick if they did not think it was nasty gross. Below was a tiny hole that must be where she peed with her butthole and fuck hole at the bottom.

I felt all over her pussy before going up to push her bump around at the top like in the videos on the Internet. That made her squirm around a bit but kept closing her legs when it did that.

"You don't need to touch my little girl dick part. I already know that is normal because it always does the same stuff since I was little. It is all the stuff down in the sweaty part that does not do the feel good stuff girls say it does. You got to touch all around and inside there," she said looking up at me.

Since this was the first real naked girl I ever touched like this, I did what she said. First I touched all around the shiny wet parts inside the ring of short hairs before going for her fuck hole. I watched porn with fucking and since dick went inside there, I pushed my middle finger into her like it was my dick. It was stuck a little at first but then slid the rest of the way in easily. I first started just moving it in and out like a dick until she squeezed down on it before shaking a bit.

"That was just what happened when I did it but you got to feel around inside because there has to be something in there that will make me feel like the girls said," she told me but after a few minutes of that she then said, "You touched something that felt nice but then stopped. You fingers are not any longer than mine though so it must be deeper inside. I can get almost a whole pencil inside you know."

Pulling my finger out of her she moved over to my desk to actually get a pencil. Putting one foot on my bed she took the pencil to push it right into her fuck hole eraser part first.

"See. We need something longer to find that place inside me. You have anything fatter than a pencil. We can't use a marker because the caps keep coming off in there and I have to work really hard to get them out,"

Well if not already rock hard from fingering her, seeing her fuck her pussy with my pencil would have done the trick. There is was sticking right out at her not more than a foot away but she just turned and started going through my desk and dresser trying to find anything. I chased after her naked butt as she tore off for the kitchen to see what she could find there. I barely caught her outside the den to pull her back to my room, our kitchen had almost full walls of windows that our nosey neighbors seem to always be staring into from their porches or bedrooms.

Immediately she was back to going through my things again before jumping on the bed, pushed me on my back and moving her wet pussy to push down onto my boner.

"I am sorry but I tried to find anything to I could for your to pushed back into my hole to check if the good feeling part was in the back but couldn't. I know how much you will hate doing it for me but can we use your wiener to see if the good part is in back of my hole? I am sure we will have to move it around inside there for a long time so it is ok if your stuff comes out inside there. I will make it get all long again so we can keep trying to find that spot. Please? I will suck it all the times you want if you just let me have it in my hole as many times as it takes to find if we can make me feel good like I was promised my hole will feel," she was actually begging me as he had my boner in her hand with the head just about to go inside her.

I made it like I was really thinking about it hard, but really thinking about the ugly granny boobs at the pool, dogs pooping, cats coughing up hair balls, dirty diapers and most nasty stuff to keep me from blasting out cum. She was squirming around so much waiting for me to say I would fuck that she was actually fucking the head in and out of her hot pussy. It must have been doing something because even as I fought off blasting out a big load into her she was now starting to work the head and an inch more into her pussy. Out of the blue she pushed down more to have half my boner inside her and the sudden hot wet velvety grip took me by surprise with how good it felt. I got a picture of a dog having a big diarrhea crap in my head to make me not do more than throb inside her but then her pussy started squeezing on the part of my dick that just went inside up to just below my head that caused me to squirt and squirt.

Looking up at her now I saw her eyes were closed and her hands had moved up to squeeze her tits really hard. She was still doing little squeezes around my dick until it pushed the damn limp thing out of her. I watched her eyes go wide in shock before she quickly moved over between my legs to put it in her hand.

"I no! I am so sorry. I will get it all big again, I promise. I never meant to squeeze all the hard out of it. I wanted to see if I did it into me super slow that you would know if you would find you could stand putting all of it in there and move it around. My hole did that dumb squeezing thing around your wiener and broke it. You just got to let me have it up inside to see if we can find if the good place it all up inside me. If you will try till we know for sure I promise, cross my heart, hope to die, pinkie swear I will tell all the girls I heard talk all about feeling good it their holes that you are so super cool to suffer having it up inside my baby hole and we moved it all around to find where the good spot inside was. I know boys just want their wieners in butts till they get married and then have to put it in the girl hole because they just have to even if you all think that is horrible to do just like I heard my uncles saying all the time. Mommy says they are really gay even though most of the time they don't seem so super happy to me except when I saw them putting their wieners in each other's butts, just like my brother and his friends say they like because I won't suck on them anymore because they won't be naked for me."

At least her getting a taste of my cum and her pussy juice shut her up as she went wild trying to find all of it that had leaked out when my dick was pushed out of her when her pussy was squeezing on it. Like a bulb as bright as the sun went off over my head I got it that her uncles were fags. I knew her brother may be a fag one day too but the boys he played with had all been tied up by some girls they had teased and then made to fuck the girl's butts but said their pussies were nasty. They were about a year younger than me and still had short little dicks but really seemed to like how it felt. No wonder this dumb fucked in the head girl thought they only liked a butt. I remember jacking off back when I was their age and I never had any idea about fucking a girl could feel better than rubbing my dick. I did try a friends butt and he did it in mine but it did not feel as good as jacking off. I hardly noticed she had me rock hard again until she got over on the bed to spread her legs and pussy open like before.

"You got to do it please Josh. That way you can get it in me and I won't go squeezing it all soft again because I am trying to sneak it in," she said almost looking like she was going to cry.

At least I was almost numb as I lined up with her pussy and started to push inside. I felt the really hot wetness inside her as it tightly closed over my boner but it was not anywhere near as good as before. I don't know if she got fucked a lot by someone or not, but I just noticed nothing blocked me from going inside or getting almost all the way inside her. She let out a small grunt when I hit the back of her pussy and then reached down to feel there was just a little bit that did fit into her. Again she started saying it had to go more into her and I just had to move it back and forth until it was all into her so that my boner touched all of the parts inside her.

Not that it took her begging me to start fucking her but I made sure I tried to make it look like it was a real bother for a few minutes until her hips started moving up to meet me as I was pushing into her. When she dropped back down afterwards I kept popping out until we moved around differently so that it almost came out but just stayed inside her. We had been doing it for a while before I felt her start to tense up as I kept pumping in and out of her trying to get it to feel good enough to cum inside her again. I had my eyes closed as I fucked her faster and only opened then when her pussy gripped me hard before she started flopping all around under me as I kept fucking her harder but not quite getting over the edge. She took care of that though by pulling me down tight to her body and getting her hips so that I was rubbing against something making her moan out loudly that made me really start feeling good so I keep slamming into her until I started to pump her full of my cum.

The moment my boner finished spurting into her and got a little soft she pushed me onto my back and was working to get me hard again.

In seconds she was on top of me rubbing my boner all around in her pussy again as she said, "Oh they are starting to feel sort of good now, each one seems to be better than the last but still not as good as the girls say. I am sorry it is taking so long to find out if there is a magic place inside to make the fireworks go off like I heard. There are all these ways the girls said was the only way to make it happen for them and if can make it through putting it in my nasty baby hole until we try them all to be sure, I promise I will only ever suck on it instead of have you in my hole unless you really want to help me again after today."

Shit this girl was fucking gone off into left field, but she did hang out with the girls that were my age and their little sisters too.

I really should have set an alarm for 4 because hearing my mom saying from the side of my bed, "You damn sure better have those sheets washed before bedtime," made my dick go soft instantly even as I was about to cum again.

Not even my parents standing right there beside my mom made this stupid girl stopped this girl from moving down to try to get my dick hard again so she could keep fucking me, not that I was about to cum again anytime soon.

"Um," I said pulling her head off the boner she seemed to magically be able to get me instantly. "I think we are in deep shit. My parents are standing right here."

I was now sure that I never wanted to see that crazy girl ever again as she mounted me instantly facing toward my parents, fucked me hard and fast to get her cum and then did just like this morning.

Raising her hands up again like she was going to say ta-da she said, "Hello Josh's mom and dad. He is so super-duper nice to suffer having this wiener in my yucky girl hole, instead of my mouth like boys are supposed to do when not doing in their butts, to see if I can find that place that makes the fireworks happen from inside my hole. I think they are going to happen this time for sure because I got to go soon or I will get in trouble for being late to dinner."

The second she stopped talking she leaned forward to hold onto my feet as my boner got bent almost painfully inside her as she started fucking me faster than any other time today. I don't know what that did for her but in under a minute she sat straight up, let out a scream and actually did squeeze by dick so hard it went limp inside her just before she fell over onto my bed with one hand squeezing her little tit and the other rubbing the bump on her pussy. There was all sort of wet pussy noises as her fingers moved over her pussy until she just laid there breathing heavy and shaking a bit.

I was just staring at her like my parents when she moved like lightening toward my dad. Before he could even react she had his hairy boner out of his pants, in her mouth and down her throat. Mom started to move to pull the girl away but it was already too late for dad. I saw the look on his face as the girl reached around to grab his butt to get him all in her mouth as he came down her throat. In less than twenty seconds it was all over, including her having dad's dick back in his pants and zipped up.

I watched as mom's face turned into her screaming one as this girl magically seemed to now be dressed and about to walk out the room of my door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.