Brittany and Chad, Book 3 - Cover

Brittany and Chad, Book 3

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 4

After everyone left and we had walked Grandmother Thornton home, I told Chad to wait before he came up. There was one more gift for him to unwrap in our room. I smiled and he shrugged acceptance. I went upstairs and stripped leaving my necklace and ring on. I put the top to the blue negligee on and tied the single bow. I pulled the covers back and knelt facing the door with my hands at my sides palm up.

He knocked on the door and I said, "Come in, love," in a low voice. He came in closing the door behind him. Only our bedside lamps were on and they were low.

"Beautiful man, This is your last gift!"

"Ladylove, you saved the best for last!"

He quickly removed his clothes and joined me kneeling on the bed. He took me in his arms and kissed me tenderly as my arms went around his neck. I shivered in a small orgasm!

He reached down and gently untied the tie holding the negligee together and pulled it off my shoulders. "Ladylove, you are so beautiful and I love you so much. His hands cupped my breasts and he began to nibble my nipples making me moan with pleasure. He gently but firmly pulled us over to our sides and then rolled me to my back. He kissed my mouth. He murmured, "I'm going to have to look at the Song of Solomon to see if there is a reference to breasts this smooth and firm. I love them. I love your nipples. He sucked each one making me moan some more. He then began kissing his way down my stomach.

I growled, "Chad, I want you in me!"

He responded in a soft voice, "You're my present. I unwrapped it and I'm going to examine it thoroughly."

He kissed and sucked my navel and I moaned some more. When he went lower, I went crazy! His mouth and hands knew now exactly what to do to make me scream in ecstasy! I tried to muffle it but when he sucked my clit, I lost my mind and any inhibitions I might ever have had. I cried out my passion into the pillow I had pulled over my face or I might have wakened everyone in the neighborhood! My beautiful man was trying to drive me out of my mind with pleasure and was succeeding.

He fumbled in the nightstand and grabbed what I quickly found out was the lube. He lubed my backside and rolled me to my side and moved behind me. He had lubed his cock and pushed in deep to my pleasured moan. Chad's hands moved to my breasts to cup them and lightly pinch my nipples. I groaned as his size penetrated me deeply and my upper hand pulled him deeper if possible. He was kissing the back of my neck moving around to lick and mouth my ear lobe. I was so hot and was orgasming constantly.

Chad's thrusts were hard and I encouraged him. "Fuck! My! Ass! I! Love it! I! Love you! Oh! So deep! Fill! Me!" He did fill me and we came together explosively. I almost blacked out because the pleasure was so intense!

Chad remained hard and I quickly began to respond to his revived thrusts. I loved this position because so much of our bodies touched and he could hold my breasts. We could move a little, turn our heads, and even kiss each other's lips. As he moved, I could feel him deep within me. It is such a delicious feeling. I just purred in pleasure and could hear him groan his pleasure in my ear.

I don't know how many little orgasms I had on the way to the second big one but it was shattering again. I felt that my body was exploding and could feel Chad explode deep into my body. That took me over the top for that big one. The pleasure almost blacked me out again! I convulsed moaning my pleasure until I simply could no longer move. I relaxed in his loving arms.

I sighed. "Your present is very, very happy. I love you, beautiful man, and love the ways you love me." I shuddered again and held his hands to my breasts with one hand and kept him close with another on his hip. I so love for my beautiful man to go to sleep still inside me! We relaxed into sleep and slept in a little later than usual.

When we got out of bed. We went into the bathroom and cleaned up. Before we went downstairs, we stripped the bed and carried the sheets and mattress pad with us.

Dad was there. When he saw us, he grinned broadly. "Sleeping a little late this morning? I guess that crazed woman's screaming kept you awake, too." I blushed deeply and he grinned even more.

I said with a whine in my voice, "It's all his fault. I'm just a poor, helpless woman." I caught him as he drank from his cup and made him splutter. I laughed happily. "I love Chad and he does marvelous things to my body!"

Dad said, "By now, I should know better than to match wits with you." He laughed. "Seriously, I love you, Britt. It's a joy to have you two here. Lois and I will miss you when you get married and move to your own home."

I went over and hugged his neck. "Except for having to hold down the noise, we will miss you and Mom. This home has been a refuge and a place where I found love and purpose for my life." I bent down and kissed his lips gently. We both had tears in our eyes.

Chad had put our sheets in the washer and fixed our coffees and toast. I sat down and buttered and jellied my piece of toast.

Dad finished his breakfast and left for his golf. Chad and I enjoyed eating together. I think I enjoyed these breakfast times more than almost any other time. Chad's party tonight was to be a surprise though I had little hope of truly hiding it from him. We were going to shower and dress to go to the building site carrying a picnic basket with us. It was too cold to frolic outside very much but we could explore the house and talk about living there in the near future.

Mitch had insisted that Chad wear his pistol when visiting the site after hours. There was no fence yet but the signs of a lot of traffic were unmistakable. Mister Charles had seen some light vandalism and theft. Mitch didn't want us to become victims. I had taken the pistol class and was almost as good a shot as Chad. We arrived and there was an unknown, old pickup parked there with some lumber in the back.

Chad gave me a pistol to put in the back of my jeans. His had been buckled at the small of his back. He got out and I slid out the driver's door quickly. We slowly walked closer to the site and saw two men carrying lumber. Chad said, "Guys, you picked the wrong site. The police chief lives next door." I had my phone and took their picture while they were holding the lumber. They dropped the lumber and started toward us. Chad said, "Stop! If you take another step, I will presume you are armed and intend bodily harm to both my fiancée and me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.