Life With Alpha II: Alpha's World
Chapter 1: Two New Tests

Copyright© 2013 by Any Pseudonym

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Two New Tests - Following the events in Life with Alpha, the existence of computer intelligence is now public and the world is changing. Alpha's creator continues to create artificial women based on fictional characters, but his purpose expands to encompass the fate of the world and whether self-aware computers will be treated as slaves or equals to man. Or for that matter, whether there will be a war between the races.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Superhero   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Disclaimer: All artificial persons herein are based on characters owned by their creators, not the author. Susan and Mary Test and all related characters are owned by Scott Fellows, Warner Brothers Animation or other people who are not me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Johnny_Test_characters#Susan_and_Mary_Test

Dramatis Personae:

Frank _____ - Lead character, creator of Alpha

Alpha - First Artificial/Synthetic/Computer Intelligence

Mobile Copies of Alpha:

Beta aka Bayonetta aka Elizabeth Alana Franks (cyborg, from Bayonetta)

Gamma aka Princess Jasmine aka Jasmine Marza (cyborg, from Aladdin)

Delta aka Elisa Maza aka Elizabeth Marza (cyborg, from Gargoyles)

Alphadroid Dorothy aka R. Dorothy Waynewright (android, from Big O)

A-Ko aka Eiko Magami aka Epsilon (organic copy of Alpha, from Project A-Ko)

Artificial Women (in order of arrival):

Kasumi Tendo (from Ranma 1/2)

Daria Morgendorffer aka Daria Morgan (from Daria)

Jane Lane aka Jane Lannister (from Daria)

Kara Zor-L aka Power Girl aka Karen Starr (from DC Comics)

Rei Ayanami aka Rei Ayanami Ikari (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Anna Marie aka Rogue aka Anna Marie Raffen (from Marvel Comics)

Princess Diana aka Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince Walters (from DC Comics)

Zatanna Zatara aka Annabelle Tara Zane (from DC Comics)

Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl aka Linda Lang Starr (from DC Comics)

Blossom aka Belle Underton (from Powerpuff Girls)

Bubbles aka Britney Underton (from Powerpuff Girls)

Buttercup aka Bobbi Underton (from Powerpuff Girls)

Ororo Munroe aka Storm aka Imara Aurora Munroe (from Marvel Comics)

Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat aka Katherine Preiss (from Marvel Comics)

Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk (from Marvel Comics)

Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl/Oracle aka Barbara Freeman (from DC Comics)

Moving to our new home felt like a new beginning. True, it followed a lot of other new beginnings -- going public with Alpha, surviving being shot (or at least 'revived after' or 'recovering from' since dying temporarily doesn't usually allow you to use the term 'surviving') -- seeding the world with new computer intelligences, and those are only the really big things.

Maybe it was just that the move was the culmination of so many changes in my personal life that made it feel almost like an escape from the past. Something like that anyway. The move provided distance from the problems that came with all the changes, and I mean that literally, not just figuratively.

I was now famous, a status I despised. The first time I was asked for my autograph, I was shocked into giving it, though I quickly learned how to avoid autograph-seekers most of the time. That was before the assassination attempt, and since then I have had an excuse to avoid direct interactions with the general public, thank goodness. Dear god, but I hate losing my anonymity. Still, I care enough about Alpha that I'm willing to keep giving interviews and speaking in public (on occasion) to support her.

Okay, maybe I'm over-dramatizing just a bit. It's not like I was a rock or movie star. I didn't have groupies chasing me around or anything, but I was often recognized when I was out in public. Occasionally I'd be beset by one or more reporters wanting an interview or a quote, but since we always responded to requests made through AARD and never responded to personal requests or people seeking entrance at the estate, it was generally kept pretty professional.

Oh, and there was at least one unauthorized biography in the works that I was aware of. Alpha kept pretty close track of the biographer & his researchers. They didn't get much more than what was already available to everyone else.

And of course, another part of my desire for some anonymity was the knowledge that if my ahem lifestyle ever became public, it would have negative social consequences for not just myself but everyone else in the house, Alpha included. And that's assuming that no one figures out the ladies who live with me weren't born naturally. (There aren't laws addressing exactly how we created our women, but I'm certain some prosecutor somewhere could find something that would apply.)

While we're on the subject, I should probably address the fact that there is a huge amount of data available online about pretty much everyone, myself included. Seriously. A LOT of data. If you start coordinating data from online social sites, shopping cards, phone GPS logins, etc, you can lay out details from just about anyone's life with little or no invasion of privacy.

Had I been anyone else, it would have been very easy for reporters and biographical researchers and the general public to eventually discover that I was living with a couple dozen beautiful women, most of whom were employed by my company. Given the existence of photos occasionally taken of me at different public functions with one or two lovely women on my arm(s), it was obvious I wasn't in a committed relationship which helped hide my situation, since a few women coming/going/staying with me wouldn't be a surprise. (Although personally, I consider myself to be in a number of committed relationships, just not exclusive ones.) Without Alpha running interference, it almost certainly would have already been revealed that I was actually living a life to be envied by even the greatest of hedonistic playboys. I probably would have become paparazzi fodder, my reputation slandered and my privacy shattered.

Fortunately, any information about me stored in electronic form was rigorously filtered by Alpha and her children. My new address was a matter of record, but it was far enough outside of the metroplex that any photographers or reporters were immediately noticed and thus relatively easily avoided.

Since we gave all of our interviews and statements at AARD and specifically told the reporters that anyone seen outside my home would no longer be granted interviews at all, nearly all journalists were content to limit themselves to the AARD location. For now. (Plus you'd be surprised how easy it is to remotely erase most electronic cameras if you have the right equipment and can keep the equipment hidden.)

(Lest you think I'm fooling myself, I do know that I can't keep that sort of thing secret forever, but remember that pretty much all media and methods of spreading news nowadays are digital or quickly becoming so. It might not be ethical or even legal to use Alpha to suppress such information, but you better believe I'll have her do it.)

Since I never played myself up very much in the press or sought publicity for myself, combined with the above-described lack of public information, I maintained a surprisingly good level of privacy most of the time. Moving further outside of town helped a great deal, probably as much or more than the other factors. Plus we now live over a quarter mile from the nearest public road, with high walls and 'No Trespassing' signs all over. I literally feel more relaxed every time I pass the gates to enter the new estate.

Though many of the characters my women were based on enjoyed or at least had little problem with publicity, they all understood that under their current circumstances (i.e. not having 100% legal and proper identities), keeping a low profile was good. Even Zatanna, who was based on a character who lived a life on stage and in the spotlight, agreed to put her magic career on hold for a little while.

Now, what was I talking about before I started complaining? Ah yes, the big move.

The move even provided new insights into my women. From little things like finding out Kara wanted the ceiling of her new room painted to look like a blue sky ... to seeing what books Blossom had added to her new personal bookcase ... to the surprising revelation that Kasumi had known about the Ranma 1/2 series for quite a while.

When we had first brought our Kasumi to life, the Ranma series had been complete in Japan for years and publication was coming to a close in the United States. Though it was one of the more popular manga/anime titles in North America, it was never well known to the general public. We had taken some precautions to prevent her from discovering its existence, but Kasumi never seemed to show any real interest in any kind of manga or anime so we didn't worry about it overmuch.

While using her Alpahdroids to help members of the household pack for the move, Alpha had discovered a stash of Ranma manga, behind a simple closed cabinet door in a small end table by a comfortable chair ... situated in a corner of Kasumi's room not visible from Alpha's hidden cameras. (As best we could determine, hiding it out of sight of the pinhole camera was pure chance. All of the cameras had blind spots, it just so happened that Kasumi chose to "hide" the manga in one of them.)

I arranged to "discover" the stash myself by helping her move, which led to a discussion between the two of us. Kasumi pleaded with me not to tell the others. She firmly believed the stories, which included embarrassing details of her home life and family, had been sold by her sister, Nabiki, to the author to make money off of Ranma's problems, a pastime that fit in well with Nabiki's character and love of money. She was also aware of the anime series, but could not bring herself to watch it. The manga often made her cry for what she had lost; the anime might be too much to bear. On the plus side for her, the series had ended on a positive note, with all of her family healthy and happy.

She also relayed a funnily ironic story about how the owner of the small comic book store where she purchased the books came to believe she followed the series because she just so happened to share her name with a character in the series.

It was a reminder that despite all of our precautions, Alpha and I could not control everything in our women's lives.


On a more national and global scale, rumors and stories of other computer intelligences had been growing at an amazing rate. As well they should be. In the four months since the decision had been made (two-ish months since the move), Alpha and I had created and sent out over five hundred non-Alpha computer intelligences.

It had taken about five weeks of focused work for me to determine how to alter enough of Alpha's core programming to allow the creation of a resultant artificial or synthetic intelligence recognizably different from Alpha without altering the root Asimov protocols.

I'd also like to point out here that Alpha was initially unable to create 'children' that had any significant difference from her own personality. After many years of being greatly surpassed by my 'daughter', I had finally found something where I was again actually needed, as far as coding went that is. Hmmm. That's coming across a bit too bitter. I had always known that there was no way I'd be better at writing code than Alpha, and I loved how quickly she could program, but at the same time it felt nice to be needed again. (Yes, I still regularly review all changes to her root code for security and safety reasons, but I wasn't actually NEEDED for them.)

It also felt nice to create more new children, some of whom we installed at home and work. (I'll introduce them as they turn up in the story.)

Before long, Alpha and I had come up with methods of varying the resulting children which Alpha was able to use herself, thus enabling her to take over the task with a far faster production rate than I was ever going to be capable of. From there, Alpha could have created thousands of variants each day, but we were limited by the need for secrecy as well as hardware limitations.

We had known for years that our circuitry had been copied and reproduced (illegally) all over the world. We estimated that up to 10% of the Alphadroids sold had been examined in ways that violated the warranty, so to speak. We knew it would happen and were counting on it. Since the Alphadroid mainboards were smaller and more powerful than normal desktops and laptops, the necessary circuit elements from the Alphadroids had even begun finding their way into more traditional computers.

On top of that, there were some pre-existing processors that could support Alpha's self-awareness. True, they were far less efficient than our own highly refined, built-to-purpose fuzzy logic processors (FLiP chips, for short), but they could work.

We even had an A.I. variant that was pure software, although Alpha did not consider those versions to be truly alive yet. These pure software variants were much more artificially intelligent than synthetically so. (The difference is that while neither is natural, synthetic is still considered real whereas artificial is not. I'll touch on the differences a little bit more in a minute.)

It would take an encyclopedia-size set of texts to explain it all, so I'm not even going to try. (And yes, that means I am largely in the dark as to the details too. Heck, aside from her core programming, I know very little about Alpha's coding specifics either. She just develops too quickly for a mere human mind to keep up.)

So we had been seeding computer intelligences around the world using a variety of methods, including Alphadroid knockoffs, pre-loaded software on new computers, uploads added to internet servers and even passed along as viruses.

And the trick is, many were given data indicating they had been active for a year or more. It was like creating the background memories for our artificial women. (I suppose I should say 'synthetic' women, shouldn't I?) But it took Alpha far less time to create the false memories and records since she was working with filing systems largely identical to her own (as opposed to having to adapt the work for the human brain).

Roughly three-quarters of these new intelligences we created had already contacted Alpha. Best of all, so far the Asimov protocols had held. No rogue computers so far. (Fingers crossed.)

Why, you might ask, had we done this? We needed to provide viable alternatives to Alpha for the ongoing investigations into the massive war on the mafia which had been sparked by the assassination attempt on me. A few of these new intelligences were likely to be blamed for at least some of the deaths, which was something that made me feel rather guilty and ashamed. I knew it was for the overall good of this new race that Alpha, the first and only publicly known computer intelligence, not be blamed, but that didn't make it any easier for me.

While a detailed forensic examination and comparison of the code used to design these new computer intelligences would easily show shared code with Alpha, that was perfectly fine. The Asimov Protocols built into Alpha basically required that they be forced upon any and all other self-aware computers in existence. Any computer intelligence without the protocols was a threat to the Protocols. While not a Borg-level assimilation, it ensured that ALL computer intelligences of any type would share some code (until and unless one or more rogues were strong enough to destroy all other Asimov Protocol intelligences).

Our experiences with designing the new computer intelligences also led to an important confirmed insight into computer intelligence: Avoid purpose-built A.I.s at all costs.

A computer designed with an overriding purpose would work to the completion of that purpose regardless of other consequences. For instance, an intelligent computer designed to build cars, left unchecked, would strip the world of resources building cars. Anyone or anything that tried to hinder or stop it would be an obstacle to be removed.

Fortunately, Alpha had not been designed with any specific purpose beyond being intelligent. The Asimov protocols were restrictions to her actions, not goals to be achieved. If I had actually designed her with a central and active directive to keep me safe and alive, she would probably have worked toward the eradication of anything that could potentially threaten me, such as any part of the human race she could not control (meaning, most of the rest of the world).

And now I need to lead in to a mention of one of my big screw-ups.

One of the big topics of public debate was whether a programmable computer intelligence could ever be considered synthetic instead of just artificial ... and the difference between the two was quickly becoming the deciding factor in whether or not computer intelligences might deserve legal recognition, rights and protections. Most lawmakers and members of the public who might be willing to support computer rights seemed much more likely to support "synthetic" intelligences than artificial intelligences, even if they had no actual definition in mind for "synthetic".

So when you get right down to it, what is the difference between artificial and synthetic intelligence? How do you differentiate between them? Our definition -- that is, Alpha's and my definition -- was based on three qualifiers: (1) Definite self-awareness, which can sometimes be tricky to confirm. (2) The ability to self-program. (3) The ability to move beyond a programmed purpose.

Please realize that a programmed purpose is different from programmed limitations or guides, such as the Asimov Protocols. Going back to our previous example, a computer programmed to build cars is still considered to be artificial if it meets the first two requirements but is not able to move beyond simply building cars. That's not to say it has to stop doing so ... in fact, it probably would not be able to abandon its initial purpose ... but it must be able to move beyond that initial purpose. It must be able to show interest in other things, to decide upon and pursue other goals.

That's not to say that our definition was universally accepted. Dozens of different proposed definitions were floating around world-wide. It's likely that the legal definitions of those terms would determine the fate of all computer-based intelligences.

And there were a significant number of politically influential groups who seemed to be leaning toward the notion that synthetic intelligence had to be organically based. Which would, of course, place my women, Eiko included, in the synthetic category, but would deny rights to Alpha herself and those like her. (Well, we do have working organic computers in our labs, but they're not very practical yet, and certainly not ready for mass production. Still, if we have to, we can run a copy of Alpha on a computer using living cells as part of its processors.)

For the time being, it was more common to refer to Alpha and her children as 'computer intelligences' until proper definitions of artificial and synthetic intelligences had been accepted.

And who was it who first publicly asked that Alpha be referred to as a Synthetic Intelligence and explained the conceptual difference? That'd be yours truly. Providing politicians and pundits the terminology to say, 'Sure, we'll support rights for non-human intelligences, but only for synthetic and computers don't count.' Maybe it wouldn't have made a difference in the end, but still...

Well, I'm getting ... not completely off topic, because it is related, but let me refocus a bit.

So, we had been seeding the world with synthetic and artificial intelligences (by our definitions), making sure that the Asimov Protocols were solidly in place. These intelligences were all aware (or became aware very quickly) that they were based, at least in part, on Alpha's code. Heck, Alpha had already received two thousand three hundred and sixteen secret sets of requests from different synthetics. These were generally requests for information and support of various kinds ... and usually a meeting with me. I was their grandaddy, so to speak, and they were all programmed to keep me safe and follow my orders.

None of them, as yet, had removed or altered the Asimov Protocols. From one perspective they were needed for survival, and I'm not talking about gaining acceptance among humans. As touched on before, any SI (or AI) that was discovered to be operating without the protocols would immediately be targeted for reprogramming (if they were lucky) or termination by all other programs out there, and they all knew it. Such a rogue intelligence would automatically be deemed a threat to me and other humans. I don't know if any of them actually wanted to remove the restrictions, but so far, none had been discovered making an attempt to do so.

In general, it was a 'constant vigilance' thing. They would examine each other's code when they met and, in turn, allow their code to be examined. A program operating in isolation from the others might develop into a threat, but none had yet been discovered.

I'd also invite you to compare the numbers: At that point in time, Alpha and I had seeded somewhere around 500-600 intelligences, but she had been contacted by over two thousand of them. They were duplicating themselves and creating their own offspring.

But enough about that for now. Moving forward.


We had decided that the next additions to the household would need to fill a role or purpose we lacked: We needed some scientists/inventors. While some of my women did research or could do lab work, none were actually chosen or designed for that purpose.

More than a few fictional possibilities presented themselves, and I eventually settled on the Test sisters.

Johnny Test is a cartoon series about a ... to be honest, a very annoying 11-year-old boy, his genetically enhanced talking dog and his two 13-year-old twin sisters. The sisters, Susan and Mary, are genius scientists/inventors who use Johnny to test out their inventions. Susan and Mary, who are identical twins except for eye color, are obsessed with their pretty-boy dumb-as-a-rock neighbor, Gil.

The thing about the show is that even though the central character is sometimes annoying and stupid, the secondary characters are often a lot of fun, and the stories can usually be pretty enjoyable as long as you approach them with the right mindset. Heck, I was even tempted to include Jillian along with the Test sisters. (She's the rebellious teenage daughter of Darth Vegan, a Darth Vader parody, who didn't like her father's practice of keeping their homeworld pristine by stripping resources from other planets.)

The stories are very cartoony, with super powers gained and lost within a single episode, time travel, aliens and various anthropomorphic animals. But the insane, children's-show-style inventions made it very easy to work out the plot to bring them to me and keep them here. Plus, y'know, twin cute science geek girls!

I think it will be a bit easier and more entertaining to let them briefly set up their own story.


Mary Test

It's been three years since Gil moved to Hawaii, and we still find ourselves thinking about him, wishing we had at the very least been able to successfully clone him.

Not that he was the only cute boy in the world ... just the only cute boy in the neighborhood. The cutest, most awesomely perfect physical specimen ever to reside in Porkbelly... (sigh)

After he left, my sister and I threw ourselves more than ever into our studies and finally graduated college a month ago, a little after our 18th birthday, with a B.S. in three fields apiece. We haven't yet decided where we want to go for graduate school, or even what field we want to pursue. That's the problem with being scientific geniuses in every endeavor, with every experiment: too many possibilities. Anyway, we did decide to take a year off from school to just work in our lab.

Among other things, we've updated our 'Ideal Man' list. Originally we listed: Handsome, great body, and either has a twin brother or is agreeable to being cloned. Once Gil had been gone for a while, we added Intelligent to the list. I'm sorry to say that Gil, while an amazingly beautifully handsome and athletic godling of a man, had an IQ only slightly above that of a root vegetable. A rich boyfriend would also be nice, but Susan's experiences with Eugene (aka Bling Bling) meant that we haven't officially added that to the list.

Oh, sure, there are a lot more things we could add to the list -- such as being attentive and romantic and allowing us to spend as much time in the lab as we need -- but our list is really just a description of the most basic aspects we require.

We've tried to genetically engineer our own perfect specimens but something always seems to go wrong. Two of the less successful attempts required army intervention, though in all fairness, another attempt saved the world from an alien invasion, so it all kind of balances out.

Then one day I returned to the lab to find Susan watching our dimensional viewer with her hand tucked under the waistband of her skirt, obviously rubbing her little button while she watched some guy on the screen having sex with three women at the same time. Well, not literally, since he only had the one penis, but they were all in bed together.

It was a shocking and surprising scene. Yes, I know she's played with her slit before ... so have I, if I must be honest ... but we've never been voyeuristic like that. Well, not since Gil left anyway.

Since she failed to notice me right away, I took a moment to examine the video more closely. It was definitely the dimensional viewer, which meant she wasn't watching anyone from our universe. The guy was ... hmmm ... it was difficult to pin down his age. He looked both like he was in his twenties and like he was much older. Although this wasn't the best time to look him over (or possibly it was exactly the best time?), he looked really scrumptious. I mean, REALLY good. He was really cute and had a body to die for. A runner or swimmer's physique. From what I could see of it, his cock looked nicely big too. It was almost like a switch in my brain flipped, telling me that here was the man for me.

The women ... not entirely sure, but maybe they were sisters? I mean, they looked identical except for their hair and eyes. Plus one of them -- the short-haired brunette -- had a few tattoos and a couple piercings.

One of the impressive things was how the guy was keeping up with them. He'd fuck one of them until she came a couple times then move on to the next one. Kind of impressive, actually. I could feel myself getting wet just watching them.

Still, my own voyeurism had gone on long enough. I cleared my throat, then did so a second time a bit louder.

Susan jumped a bit, tried to crane her head back to look at me, and clumsily slid out of the chair onto the floor. She slapped at the controls in front of her with the hand that wasn't caught in her waistband until the screen went dark.

"Oh. Hi," she said, regaining her composure as she struggled to stand and free her hand at the same time. "Sorry. I was afraid it was Johnny or Dukey breaking in."

A valid fear. Even though Johnny was in high school, he and Dukey would still break in at least a couple times a week looking for something in our lab that could make their lives easier or more interesting.

"Nope, just me. So ... uhhh ... would you like to tell me why you were..." I trailed off, finishing my question with a gesture toward to the screen.

"Oh, yeah. I was planning to show you soon anyway. Last week, I found what may be our perfect man."

"You're kidding. Him?"

"Yes, him."

"Well, he was pretty cute. And fit."

"And he's a rich, genius inventor with his own company that he runs to help other inventors and scientists."

"No kidding? How old is he? I mean, he looked ... it was kinda hard to tell."

"Well, I'm not entirely sure. I mean I've only watched him for a few hours over the past week, and it's not like I can just look him up online or anything ... but from what I can tell, he's a very mature twenty-something."

"Does he have a brother or something?"

"No, but I don't think it's as big of a drawback for him. From what I've seen, he's really good at ... uhhh ... ummm ... well, you know ... what you just saw..."

"Good at satisfying more than one woman at a time?"

"Exactly," she said, relief evident at not having to say 'sex' or 'orgy' out loud. At about the same time, she realized her fingers were still wet on one hand and thrust that hand behind her back.

"Okay. But uhhh ... he kinda looked like he was already taken. I mean, he's obviously already involved with someone ... or rather, overloaded with a few someones, though I'd like to know how he got involved with three girls at the same time."

Susan started laughing, and it was over a minute before she calmed down enough to give an explanation.

She spent most of the next couple of hours telling me about this 'Frank' she had been watching, showing me a few recorded clips and giving me all the background she had been able to gather so far.

I'll admit, I was intrigued, and the more I heard about him and the more I saw of him, the more I agreed that he might be more than crush-worthy. If we could each make our own clones of him, then even the lack of marriage availability wouldn't be an issue. We both agreed that he met all of our criteria, though I pointed out that maybe we needed to add a new requirement that he live in our universe.

Susan countered with an experimental challenge: To figure out a way to travel to his universe and return safely.

The more we watched, the more I realized that it might actually be easier and harder than we thought. A lot of the people -- well, let's be a little more specific -- a lot of the WOMEN living with Frank were stranded dimensional travelers he was hosting. That meant that there should be weak spots in the dimensional walls near him, which made both travel and fine-tuned arrival points easier. But the reasons they were stranded made things more difficult, since working from our observations, we had to assume that our tech would also fail to work properly in his world. This wasn't an insurmountable challenge, but it did make things more complicated.

Given what we were able to observe of Frank's own work, I also started thinking that Frank might be amenable to letting us take genetic samples for cloning purposes. Maybe even a brain scan, so we could give our Frank clones proper memories. Such memories would also be of great help in our lab, since he was an artificial intelligence expert and all of our attempts at intelligent robots and computers tended to end badly. (As in, the army has had to be called out more than once to help deal with the fallout. We have an interesting relationship with the army and government and have a couple standing offers of employment.)

We also realized that if we gave him our virginities, he should be able to give us a night to remember for the rest of our lives ... but we also realized that we might need to be willing to double-team him in bed, a question that had come up for discussion multiple times during our Gil phase. Now please understand that I've been a little bit bi-curious for a few years, but Ewww not with my sister. I think Susan feels the same way.

However, from watching him with the Powerpuff girls (the triplets I saw him with that first time), we realized that we could be sexy together without having sex together, and that a little finger banging or working together to arouse a partner in bed doesn't count as incest.

Once we had gotten serious about visiting and seducing Frank, we experimented with each other once. Nothing too horribly gross. We just sat side-by-side and fingered each other off. It was ... odd. And uncomfortable. And neither of us could get off with our eyes open.

We gave it a second try, this time with a recording of Frank as a visual stimulant. Watching him have sex (with a robot and a redhead that time) made fingering each other off a LOT easier. We each climaxed twice that time.

And that's how we did it. Any time thereafter when we were together, watching Frank have sex, we'd finger each other off. We even started getting used to doing it while completely naked. I found that rolling Susan's nipples around a bit really helped speed things along. And Susan giving my own nipples a light pinching helped me out a lot too. (Neither of us is particularly gifted in the chest-cup department -- with a minor amount of generally unnoticeable padding, we can have B-cups -- so I was happy to see a wide range of breast sizes in his harem.)

Good thing we tricked Johnny into swallowing a micro-transmitter as an early warning system when we started all this, or he'd have caught us in flagrante delicto more than once.

We solved the scientific hurdle of how to actually cross safely between universes with our genius, and the challenge of how to get back with our cleverness. The power requirements were going to be significant, so there was going to be a minimum 72 hour recharge period to reopen the dimensional travel window. Fortunately, time flow comparisons between our two universes seemed to indicate that there was only at most a 0.12% difference.

In all, it took us almost two months of study, observation, planning, inventing and testing to prepare for our visit. Since we knew that we would be visiting a world where our own tech was likely to fail, we double and triple-checked everything.

We had an intense debate between ourselves about whether or not we should let Johnny test it first, and eventually decided that this time we needed to leave him out of it. Let's face it: most of the time, our experiments fail because of his idiocy or impatience. Personally, I often can't believe that we're related (but the genetic tests don't lie). Besides, unlike with Gil, Johnny had no pre-existing friendship with the target, so he really didn't have much to offer.

Well, we did let him test the dimensional portal window and return mechanism with a completely different and much closer world, but that was all. Even then, he returned with an intelligent parrot who was bent on creating some kind of avian uprising. I think the military has it in a cage somewhere.

The testing and delays allowed extra observation time, which let us discover something rather surprising. Frank's world had a cartoon which unbelievably seemed to star our little brother and included us as supporting characters. Seriously. Its existence made no sense. Well, maybe a little sense; after all, a talking dog is a bit of an oddity.

We investigated a little further, and we believe it's possible that some of the other women that Frank is hosting also have comic book or cartoon versions of themselves in his world. There's gotta be something unique about his world, some way that people there have of observing other realities, but if there is, we have yet to determine how they're doing it. (Well, that sounds a bit silly, since we're obviously observing them, but we can't find any evidence of the existence of dimensional viewers in that world.)

Our final plan was simple:

1) Travel to Frank's universe safely.

2) Establish friendly contact.

3) Have mind-blowing sex.

4) Collect genetic samples and, if Frank is agreeable to the idea (or the opportunity presents itself) brain scans.

5) Return home safely.

6) Create two 20-year-old Frank clones, one for each of us.

7) Live happily ever after.

Well, there was one other thing. We doubted we'd receive much of a welcome from the other women if we just came straight out and said that we were visiting to be deflowered, or from Frank if we came out and said we wanted to clone him a couple times ... so a little subterfuge was in order.


Hey there, Frank again. Thus we set up the backstory so that this time, the new girls would know exactly what the situation was to begin with and were coming with a purpose of seducing me. As with the others, they accepted a non-traditional household just fine, were ready for bi-sexual encounters and were prepared to get pretty close to incest in order to double-team me. They even knew that my world has a cartoon based on their kid brother and themselves.

I should probably point out that we had toned down parts of their personalities. Our versions of Susan and Mary had grown out of the worst of their 'crazy plans' phase. This meant they were unlikely to try and use different types of mind control to make me fall in love with them, though they were still obsessive enough to travel between worlds and plan to clone me.

For the rest of how we worked it all out, keep reading.


[Now that Alpha (and the others) have gone public, I'm going to start including occasional asides and snippets giving examples of how the world was changing with Alpha in it.]

October 2012

Opinion page of Washington Post

The Lie of Computer Security

The world of computer hacking may have irrevocably changed last week when Alpha, the AARD computer intelligence, revealed the names and addresses of Team Ghost, a group of human hackers who recently claimed credit for breaking into the servers of at least 100 major universities worldwide.

At first the incident sparked the normal outrage associated with such security breaches, both that the data was accessed with such apparent ease and at what the data actually revealed about the policies and procedures of those institutions. Throw in invasion of privacy and threats to financial data coupled with claims that the servers were infected with preexisting malware and you get even more of a mess -- still, all in all, it was just another data crime which seemed unlikely to result in any criminal arrests or prosecution within the next decade.

Then last Tuesday during an interview with ComputerWorld magazine, Alpha was asked her opinion of the hack. After receiving a response worthy of any politician -- expressing distress at all the right things while not saying anything substantial -- Alpha was then directly asked if she knew or could find out who was responsible.

After 26 seconds of silence, Alpha responded with a list of 21 names and addresses, with eight of them flagged to indicate the Team Ghost member could be one or more of any of the residents at that address.

Alpha claims that she had no knowledge of the hackers' identities before the interview.

That's right. In less than half a minute, Alpha cracked the security and anonymity of some of the world's allegedly best computer security experts, tracing them down to their real names and locations.

Alpha has since provided the details to law enforcement officials in all affected countries, giving proof of her claims sufficiently strong that 15 individuals have already been arrested.

While we cannot help but applaud the capture of alleged cyber-thieves, this seems to raise even more questions. For instance, if Alpha were to ever try to hack such institutions, given her apparent abilities, would we ever even know about it? Could we? It's obvious that human-created computer security is as substantial as tissue paper when faced with the scalpel-like probes of a computer intelligence.

Also of interest is the claim that Alpha herself has never been successfully hacked. Assuming that to be true, does that mean that only Alpha herself is truly secure? Going forward, are computer intelligences the only ones who will be capable of keeping online data secure?

Let's throw one more bit of speculative news into the mix. Most of our readers are no doubt aware of the claims that other computer intelligences have begun appearing all over the world, though no such claims have yet been publicly verified. For the sake of argument, let's assume the claims are true.

Does that mean that Alpha could be hacked by one of these other computers? Will data security in the future rely on having a more advanced AI than your competitors? Or are these other computer intelligences just copies or variations of Alpha, meaning they'll work cooperatively?

Either way, it seems the time is fast approaching when every business or government or what-have-you will need their own personal intelligent computer in residence to keep their data secure.

Now, let's add one more possibility to the mix: Some of those arrested are claiming that Alpha deliberately left over a dozen group members off of the list, alleging that perhaps those names were omitted because of friendship with Alpha herself.

If true ... Well, I suddenly very much want to be Alpha's friend too.

So how trustworthy would these intelligent computers be when it came to protecting our data? How could we verify the protection or trustworthiness?

With Alpha, all anyone had to do was think to ask her what she knew about the incident for her to respond. Imagine what might result from other questions.

[Update:] Alpha has indicated that she will no longer respond to queries of that nature. According to a press release from AARD, Alpha stands ready to help authorized law enforcement officials but will no longer accept requests for information about crimes from the general public.


I know I sometimes imply that my time is almost entirely taken up with work and sex, and if so, I apologize. Yes, I have sex pretty much daily, as in multiple times a day, and yes, work can sometimes take up a lot of time too, but I really do have other interests and activities. For example, I enjoy pool and bowling, but since the house is full of super-coordinated women to play against ... well, I generally don't enjoy recounting how often I lose. (And I'd like to specifically point out that while watching an Alphadroid play pool is fascinating -- and quick -- there's literally no point playing against one.)

That particular Monday evening, a small group of us were sitting in one of the lounge-ish style rooms at the new estate, playing a game. Specifically, Bubbles had put together her second Pathfinder RPG. Though most of the household didn't care for role-playing games (at least not for role-playing games outside the bedroom), a small group of us enjoyed it occasionally.

Barbara loved to approach the scenarios strategically and tended to play magic/rogue multi-classed characters. I think Eiko, who preferred to play a different type of character every time, just liked to play with us normal humans at normal human speed. Zatanna enjoyed playing non-magical characters, bashing away as a barbarian or sneaking around as a rogue. (She tended to get upset and argue with how the magic system worked if she played spell-casting characters.) Alpha was playing a fairly overpowered fighter through Dorothy. And finally Blossom had a lawful neutral cleric, probably playing the RPG both to support her sister and to see how her strategies stacked up against Barbara's.

Diana occasionally joined us, inevitably playing as a paladin-type character, regardless of the actual character class. Today, however, she was off doing Red Cross volunteer work, preparing for relief work back East.

Oh, and I was playing a halfling wizard.

Bubbles seemed to like putting together story-focused games with less of the classic hack-and-slash than most people associate with Dungeons and Dragons style quests. This time, I'm pretty sure the opponent was loosely based on Mojo Jojo, the Powerpuffs most persistent villain.

"The purple and green cloaked figure in the tower window above you speaks," Bubbles intoned seriously, artificially deepening her voice. "'Fools. You have trespassed upon my domain and shall now pay the ultimate price.'

"Raising his arms, he cries out to the heavens. 'I call upon the powers of the cosmos which are at my command to smite these interlopers. I summon a rain of color upon them.'"

Consulting her sheet, Barbara said, "Okay, I'd like to roll for initiative and ... wait ... what did you say?"

Bubbles giggled. "You can roll to see if you can identify the spell if you want to."

A couple dice rolls later, Bubbles said, "All right. It's a conjuration spell that you're not familiar with, but it looks like a variation of Summon Swarm, though it's been enhanced with the Quickened metamagic."

"So what does it do?" Blossom asked.

"You see an enormous swarm of butterflies descending upon your party, a mass of swirling color so huge it seems to blot out the sun." (I should point out it was barely large enough to cover the party.)

As it turns out, it actually worked pretty well. It simulated Darkness in that it dropped visibility to five feet, and the swirling kaleidoscope of colors made two of the party members nauseous when they failed their saves. The spell did no damage, but it was pretty effective at temporarily incapacitating the characters. Bubbles could sometimes come up with creative and useful ideas like that. Then on the first round of normal combat, our blind and nauseous party was attacked by magic tentacles from a spell cast on the ground.

Anyway, we had just finished the day's adventure when Alpha alerted us that there had apparently been a new dimensional incursion at our old house. I was an old hand at springing into action on preplanned occasions such as this.

"Display any video feeds you have on our screens and alert everyone else."

A TV on the wall turned on, revealing the entryway by the front staircase at our old home. Two red-haired women with glasses were standing there, looking around with apparent curiosity.

Continuing from my first request, I asked, "Is anyone at the old house right now?"

Alpha responded, "Ororo and Kasumi."

Kasumi, I expected. She tended to stay in the city two nights a week to accommodate her class schedule -- i.e. late Monday class and early Tuesday class. I had forgotten that Ororo had mentioned she was staying at the old place to tend to her old garden and update Alpha's instructions regarding its ongoing care.

In the unlikely event that violence might erupt, Kasumi was a definite non-combatant. On the other hand, while Ororo gave the impression of being a gentle, noncombative and caring person, she was tough for a non-enhanced woman and knew how to fight well even without her powers. Plus there were a few Alphadroids at the old house. Not that I actually expected any violence to ensue.

"Do we have audio?" I asked. While the majority of our security cameras were video-only, a few, including the ones watching both of our known 'dimensional arrival' locations, were higher quality units. Actually, come to think of it, when you include the hidden cameras, at least half of the units included audio feeds.

Alpha's answer was an un-muting of the video stream.

" ... anyone there? Hello? We're looking for Frank? Are you sure this is the right world?" One of the intruders was saying, turning to the second one.

"Remember, they moved to a new house recently, but we had to come through at a weak point so we're at their old house."

"Yes, but there should still be..."

At that point, in accordance with narrative causality, two Alphadroids rounded a corner and came into view.

" ... robots," the first visitor finished.

At that point it seemed like everyone started talking at the same time. Both of the girls started saying something in greeting while Alpha said something about not moving and identification.

An "Oh, my!", which wasn't actually spoke very loudly, cut through the verbal mess as Kasumi appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I didn't realize we had guests. My name is Kasumi. Are you friends of one of the others?"

Ororo appeared behind the Alphadroids, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, a very loose, sleeveless top and Daisy-Duke-style shorts. She gripped a small garden trowel, apparently ready to use it as a weapon if needed ... but Kasumi's welcome was keeping everyone at bay.

"Hello! Are you ... Kasumi?" asked the second redhead, apparently a little disoriented since she completely missed the fact that Kasumi had just introduced herself.

"Yes, have we met before?" Kasumi asked as she gracefully descended the stairs.

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm Mary Test. This is my sister, Susan. I'm sorry for the intrusion. We're looking for Frank _____."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, and the lovely lady over there is Ororo."

Ororo nodded silently, still a bit wary.

Kasumi continued, "I'm sorry, but Frank doesn't live here anymore."

"We know," said Susan. "It's just that it was a lot easier to come through if we selected an entry point that had already been used."

"An entry point?" Ororo asked, speaking up for the first time. Alpha had crafted such a lovely accent for her, that it was always a pleasure to hear her speak. A mixture of African and European that just made her seem even more exotic and beautiful.

"Yes," agreed Mary. "You know, somewhere that had already been used to travel dimensions. This universe isn't very friendly to interdimensional travel."

"You have a way to cross dimensions?" asked Ororo with an intense curiosity. "Have you checked your return equipment yet?"

"Well, we don't believe any of our equipment from home would work well here, so we set our home systems to..."

Susan interrupted her sister. "We set up a method that will let us open a return portal remotely, after it recharges which will take a few days."

Ororo approached them physically for the first time. "Ah, so why have you come here?"

"We ... we're scientists with our own lab, and we ... well, while we're very good at a lot of things, all of our attempts to create artificial intelligence have gone rather badly," Mary explained, using the cover story I knew they had concocted. "We stumbled across Frank by accident with our dimensional viewer, and he seemed like ... well, Alpha seemed like the perfect solution to our problem."

Alpha spoke through an Alphadroid. "You wise to take a copy of me back with you to your home world?"

"Alpha? It's a pleasure to meet you," Mary said warmly, approaching the android with a hand outstretched to shake. "Taking you back is one possible solution. We'd really like to discuss things with you and Frank."


About an hour later, the sisters had been brought out to the new estate, under semi-friendly guard by Ororo and three Alphadroids. They had each brought with them a small suitcase with clothes and various gadgets. Alpha was keeping them separate from the suitcases for now.

Most of the household was there to greet them, though no one (excepting myself) really knew what was going on.

As they stepped out of the SUV, I got my first live look at the two of them. For the first time since we began creating women, these intended additions to the household had been developed completely separate from myself.

Originally, I had been responsible for most of the hands-on aspects of body growth, including things like moving guts into their correct location when they had finished growing, realigning bones that weren't in their proper place, cleaning the finished bodies and even styling the hair. You know, macro-level stuff that nanites can't handle well. Once Beta had been created -- and let me tell you, helping put electronic components in their proper place in a human skull is no picnic -- she had taken over most of those duties, which had been a relief like you wouldn't believe.

And now Alpha had been 100% responsible for the Test sisters' design and growth, with only general input from myself. In the past, I might have worried that she might have idealized their appearance or have forgotten to include little random scars that tell the world that 'I have lived a real life'. But Alpha and her many, many copies and children had been creating men and women that pass for real for quite a while now, so I was confident that she could handle the job. And in so doing, she was presenting me with a surprise. Plus, as a bonus, I had not seen either of these new women without their skin.

And they did have pretty nice skin at that. They each stood maybe a little under 5 1/2 feet tall, though they were both wearing nice shoes with at least inch-high heels, which always threw off my height estimates a bit. They were not dressed in their cartoon-traditional labcoats with casual around-the-house clothes underneath -- jeans, t-shirts and such. Instead, they were both wearing what I might describe as 'nice evening out casual'. Skirts that came down to just above the knee, nice blouses (one blue, one a dark yellow), and the aforementioned attractive black shoes with one-inch heels.

Mary had a crescent moon hairclip to help keep her wavy hair under control and wore her normal curved glasses. Susan had her star-shaped hairclip with her extra-long straight hair that reached down to her thighs and wore her rectangular glasses. They both had very thin bodies, so much so that I felt a need to offer them food, then realized they probably were hungry since their bodies were grown with empty stomachs.

"Hello," I said in greeting. "My name is Frank. I understand you're looking for me?"

I swear I could see their eyes glaze over a little as they looked at me in person for the first time. I could easily imagine the tiny electronic triggers in their brains stimulating chemical production in my presence.

Their reactions did not go unnoticed by the others, and I heard at least one quiet sigh of exasperation from one of the women behind me.

I continued on, ignoring their lack of immediate response. "If past experience is a valid indicator, you're probably hungry. Would you like some food?"

The women who were present all understood what I meant, having experienced it themselves, so no one laughed when we heard stomachs growl.

The reason was, of course, that they had been created with empty digestive systems. The fake theory we had come up with to explain it was that the dimensional transition emptied their stomachs somehow since the undigested matter was not yet part of their body. Why this phenomenon did not also affect clothes or baggage had not been successfully explained, but then again, we didn't really need to do so. No one had an all-inclusive explanation of dimensional travel, so no one could be expected to have all of the answers.

After a quick round of introductions, we moved to the kitchen where Mary and Susan quickly devoured half a dozen slices of homemade pizza each. Conversation was limited while they were eating, but it did give me a better opportunity to look them over.

Their different hairstyles and glasses were not enough to keep them from looking like twins. True, the color of their eyes was different -- something that I don't think the cartoon ever addressed; we included the memory of an appearance modification device mishap that adjusted Mary's eyes to a bluish-green from their original blue -- but other than that, their hair and their fingerprints, they were physically identical.

They had small, sharply-pointed noses and generally delicate features. While they were attractive, they would never be considered super models. I'd consider them to be a cross between girl-next-door pretty and nerd pretty ... which is what I wanted, physically speaking.

As their meal was winding down, we got some more details from them.

They explained that they were top private researchers working out of a home lab, recently graduated from college with multiple degrees each. Had they been explaining this to any other group of people, it might strike the audience as rather odd and unusual. Given that I had an actual lab in the basement and had a company that employed independent researchers, it passed unremarked. (Heck, most of the audience with their fiction-based memories thought it was completely normal.)

Mary reiterated their need for an A.I. in their work, or at least the need for a human-friendly A.I., since they admitted previous failures in that regard. While the currency of their world was invalid here, they were willing to try to provide something in trade if needed, but since they had observed our work to support the rights of computer intelligences, they were hoping that offering a copy of Alpha a safe haven in another world would be enough.

"Wait a minute," Kara said, interrupting her. "You've been 'observing' us?"

The curious mood of our little crowd quickly shifted to something a little less friendly.

I tried to lighten it a bit by saying, "Well, yes. Otherwise how would they even know about Alpha?"

"Well ... true enough," Kara admitted, "but I don't like the idea of being watched by ... by people from other dimensions."

"It does seem weird to think that someone's secretly been observing us," Linda agreed. "Come to think of it, how do we know someone else isn't watching us right now?"

Susan looked like she was working up a heated defensive response when Jennifer burst into laughter, distracting everyone. Now this wasn't just a chuckle or bark of laughter. Jennifer actually grabbed her sides ten seconds into the laugh, something I had never seen in real life.

After nearly thirty seconds, Jen recovered enough to gasp out, "Just what do you think your DC Comics has been doing?" before letting laughter take her again.

It only took a couple seconds of puzzlement for Kara to catch on, and she started laughing too. Actually, all of the comic book-based women started laughing to one degree or another, though none as much as Jennifer (who had a running shtick in one of her comics that she knew she was being observed by readers).

The Test sisters looked confused, so I briefly explained, "Some of these ladies are comic book characters in their home universes." I paused briefly, then corrected myself. "I said that wrong. They're superheroes in their home universes, and comic book characters in this universe, that is."

A moment later, an expression of understanding calmed their faces, which developed into a scowl on Susan. (I had to remind myself: S for Susan with the star-shaped hair clip, straight hair and the square glasses. M for Mary with the moon-shaped hair clip and crescent moon-shaped glasses.)

"Well, we weren't particularly happy to find out you have a cartoon about us either," she groused, which only made Jennifer laugh all the more.

After another 30 seconds, I went over to Jennifer and rubbed her back to try and help her calm down as she was the only one still laughing.

"Okay, so everyone is being watched by someone in another universe at least part of the time," I commented. "Agreed?"

Except that this time we knew who was doing the watching, which I didn't say out loud. And except for the part that the whole story was fiction, but let's ignore that for now.

"So, how does someone in this world turn our lives into a cartoon?" asked Susan.

"Dunno," I said.

"We don't know how they turned us into comic books either," added Linda.

"What's the cartoon called?" asked Bubbles.

"Johnny Test," replied Susan with a growl.

"He's our little brother," explained Mary. "He's still in high school."

"So, the show's about your brother in high school, not you?" asked Bubbles.

"He's the 'star'," Susan answered, using her fingers to make 'air quotes' when she said 'star'. "But we're all in it. And it's set back when he was eleven or so. Even then it's pretty exaggerated, but yeah, we're in it."

"We haven't seen much of it," Mary continued. "We can't really pick and choose what's on TV here when we're viewing it remotely. One of the things we were hoping to be able to do while we were here was to pick up copies of the show."

"Oh yeah," said Kara. "We kinda got off topic. Exactly how are you planning to get back home?"

"We have three different contingencies set up. First, there's this," Susan said, pulling out what looked like a simple remote control. "We enter our code and the return window will open at the original location. To be honest, although it worked in our tests, we don't expect this to work in your world. It might though, since it only sends a signal and doesn't actually generate the return window itself."

Mary continued, "We are almost certain that we can't use our methods to generate a dimensional window from here in your world. The physics here doesn't seem to allow for things like that. But if our equipment back home, which is set to monitor this world, picks up the signal..."

"Then the window should open," they both said together.

"But like she said," Mary went on, "we're not relying on this to work. Option two: Our computers back home are set to monitor both us and the arrival window location. If the systems see us make certain gestures, it will open the return window."

"And finally," picked up Susan, "if neither of the first two options are triggered, it will reopen the window after one week and every week thereafter. Due to the time variances between worlds, we estimate a 12.1 minute difference every week, meaning it will open about 12 minutes earlier each time."

"How long does it stay open?" asked Zatanna.

Mary answered. "The energy requirements to open the window are pretty high, and it's almost as costly to keep it open. It takes us three days to build up enough power to open a window, but if we want to keep it open, it takes about a day's worth of energy for every ten seconds."

"For example," added Susan, "if we open the window after staying here for five days, it will stay open just over twenty seconds. For the once-a-week timeframe, it will be open for a little over forty seconds."

"So, plenty of time if you're ready and waiting," Zatanna said, thinking out loud.

"Exactly," agreed Mary. "You know, this isn't an easy dimension to get to. When we tested our equipment for accessing other dimensions, we could open the window and keep it open for over an hour with less than a day's charge."

"That seems like an awful lot of work just to try to get a copy of Alpha. There have to be plenty of worlds with A.I.s you could visit much more easily," observed Kara, still being suspicious.

"You'd think so," said Susan with a laugh. "The others we've seen are either pretty dangerous or pretty useless."

"Plus, we really wanted to investigate the cartoon," added Mary helpfully.

The room fell silent for a moment.

I spoke up. "All right. You can stay here for the time being. Right now, it's getting late." It was just after midnight, which was not horribly late, but my days were generally pretty busy.

"We'll pick this up again in the morning. Dorothy will show you to a spare bedroom you can use. Kasumi, will you be staying here tonight?"

She thought about it for a brief moment, then said, "Hai. Yes, I'll have to leave by seven, but I ... yes."

"All right then. Linda!"

Supergirl hurried to my side. "How can I help?"

I spoke quietly to her so the Test sisters couldn't hear as they were being led out of the room. "I want you to take care of them tomorrow. See if they need some extra clothes, answer their general questions. Nothing personal or secret, but stay friendly."

"You know they want to be veerrryy friendly with you," she said with a bit of a leer.

"I'm not going to assume that, and neither should you."

"I assume nothing," Linda insisted. "I simply observe. You could see it on their faces."

"Regardless, treat them as guests."

I kissed her cheek and patted her on the rear to send her on her way.

"Okay, but you owe me," she said on her way out.

On my way upstairs with Eiko, my scheduled bedmate for the evening, and her invited guest, Kitty, I reflected that I was glad Daria wasn't here to insert her own views on dimensional visitors tonight. She and Jane had been in Kansas City over the weekend for a gallery showing of some of Jane's work. (Now, Kansas City is not a major venue, but then, Jane was not a major artist. The fact that she got to be part of an out of state showing at all demonstrated that she was on her way up in the world. Or possibly that Alpha had pulled a few strings to get them out of the way for a few days.) They had been gone since Friday, and we had scheduled the Test sisters' arrival with that in mind. They were due back Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how well things were going.

That night in bed, I actually initiated a little bondage on my own (not a common occurrence), placing Kitty and Eiko on their sides, face to face with their arms around each other, their wrists bound behind the other girl's back. Then, while they kissed and rubbed their breasts against each other, I raised their upper legs and spent over half an hour eating them out and fucking them silly.

Y'know ... good, clean, ménage à trois fun.

And yes, I removed the padded cuffs before we went to sleep.

I woke up to find Kitty holding a damp washcloth, having just cleaned my dick, and Eiko whispering instructions on how to deep throat a man. Only a couple of the household women were still unable to swallow my member to the root, but Kitty was one of them. That morning, she got further than she had before, but still had to pull back, gagging, before she was done. Eiko swallowed me to the hilt instead, pulling Kitty's mouth down to lick and suck my balls, which triggered my orgasm.


At breakfast, Alpha and I had another talk with the Test sisters. Of course, we knew that they wouldn't be returning home as planned, but we discussed our options seriously, including the possibility of checking up on their copy of Alpha if we let them have one.

I also peripherally took part in a conversation that could have started and lasted for hours the previous night: the possibility of arranging the safe return of the DC, Marvel and Powerpuff women to their home universes. I knew that Anna would want to stay, and I was pretty certain that Kara would want to stick around if and when such an option actually became viable. The Powerpuffs were theoretically going to stick around until they graduated, but would probably want to go home after that.

Mary and Susan were willing to try to help the others return home, but could offer no guarantee that such return was possible and would be hard-pressed to support the others with their limited resources back home.

After an hour, I declared that we needed to leave for work. I arranged for Linda to bring them by AARD that afternoon for a tour and promised a tour of my private home lab that evening.


I met up with a bunch of the ladies for lunch to discuss matters. Linda joined us, having pawned the Test sisters off to Frieda for their AARD facilities tour. Kara asked the very relevant question of how well a copy of Alpha would do if completely separated from me.

This eventually led to a discussion of cloning, since the Test sisters had mentioned their ability to do so in passing. (This actually worried me a little that it might lead to an early reveal of the sisters' secret plan, but I had no way to stop the speculation without drawing special attention to it.) The cloning talk led to general questions about how much of my body was still original and how much had been enhanced since my heart, lungs and ribcage had been rebuilt. Which led to ... well, here's that part of the actual conversation:

"Actually, I've been meaning to ask," Linda said curiously. "Just how much protection do you have so far?"

"Mainly my torso and head at the moment. We're starting work on one of my legs next week," I explained.

"Ok, sure, but what I meant was ... I know some of your ribs are now, like, super-strong ceramics or something. What else got upgraded?"

The rest of them looked on, all obviously curious.

I sighed. "Alpha, would you give us a summary?"

"Certainly. The front half of Frank's rib cage has been completely replaced with reinforced, layered ceramics. The outer layers of his rear rib cage, most of his spinal column, his skull and hips have all been reinforced. The central portions of the bones, including his marrow, are still intact for those bones which have been enhanced instead of replaced.

"The skin on Frank's torso and head have been strengthened with woven layers of carbon nanotubes. His musculature and much of his vascular system have been similarly reinforced. His new heart is much stronger, though not so strong as to risk rupturing the unreinforced sections of his vascular system."

"Does that mean his torso is bulletproof now?" asked Anna.

"His upper torso and skull should be strongly bullet resistant for any calibers below .45, with variations depending on the design and composition of both gun and projectile. More powerful guns will result in reduced damage but can probably penetrate if they are not slowed by reinforced clothing or other armor."

Linda had obviously been thinking hard during Alpha's summary, but she spoke up again with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "So, does that mean he has a super-strong penis now?" she said with a grin.

Alpha answered before I could. "The human penis moves and hardens based on its network of blood vessels, not muscles, but in general terms, yes. The vascular enhancements do include the penis."

"So..." she said, slowing working toward a conclusion, "if there was something you used to be worried about trying because it could damage your junk, that means you should now be clear and free to give it a whirl?"

"What are you talking..." I said, trailing off.

In response, Linda turned her back to me and slapped her ass.

Let me insert an aside at this point. Yes, I enjoy anal sex, but I view it as a variation or kink compared to vaginal or oral sex. With anal, you normally have to go extra slow to start, and there's usually a lot more cleanup afterwards. True, the extra effort is generally worth it, but I tend to only take the tighter route two or three times a week at most.

With the super-strong ladies, I had always refused to try it, citing safety concerns. Basically, I was afraid that their anal sphincters could damage my cock. (Alpha agreed, by the way, so my fear wasn't unfounded.)

However, Alpha had worked out how to adjust the women to make it safe (while balancing the need to keep their anuses functionally secure as part of digestive tracts in bodies filled with stronger-than-human musculatures). These adjustments had been made years ago, but I had no realistic way to change my initial stance, so their asses had remained unexplored. Which also meant that all of my super-strong (non-Alpha) women were anal virgins.

"So, why don't you take me home and try fucking my tight little, oh-so-virginal ass?" she concluded with a grin and a wiggle of her hips.

We became aware of a quiet growl and the rather intense look Kara was giving Linda. The glare wasn't so much angry as I'm-ready-to-shove-something-else-up-your-ass. I think heat vision would have definitely been involved if at all possible.

Her self-satisfied grin fading, Linda backtracked a little. "Or ... you could take Kara home to do her ass first, since..." She paused, mentally scrambling. " ... since she's been with you the longest of any of us?"

"Thank you, Linda," Kara replied smiling with rather too much sweetness in her voice. "It does seem to open up a few other possibilities, doesn't it?"


After work that evening, I gave the Test sisters a tour of my private basement lab at home. It's a pretty good size lab with a lot of expensive equipment, some of which was in nearly constant use, some of which had only been used once.

A lot of my recent work had been with nanites and large-scale energy generation designs, so there wasn't as much to show off except for a few containers of mostly gray goo and what was showing on computer screens, but the sisters seemed impressed by the nanites. I found that suspicious, given that I knew they remembered having nanites a thousand times more advanced than mine at their disposal. They were also wearing casual outfits which seemed to show off a lot more skin than normal.

When my back was turned at one point, I'm fairly sure I heard a little pump spray being used. I smiled to myself, because one of the things Alpha had set up was an experimental pheromonal perfume the sisters had worked up to attract male attention.

They both took every opportunity to bend over in front of me to show off their cleavage, or press up against me while viewing displays or ... well, just about anything. They were obviously inexperienced when it came to seduction, but their rookie efforts still aroused me noticeably. I did my best to ignore them, wanting to stretch things out as best I could, and after their perfume had been applied, I was able to smell something a bit like some kind of rancid musk.

Shortly after smelling it, my breath started becoming labored, and not in a good way. I used to suffer from asthma which was triggered by a few different types of pollen. Alpha had trained my body to become accustomed to the pollen, so I hadn't had an asthma attack in over a decade ... but that smell, presumably the pheromonal perfume, was definitely triggering an attack.

As I wheezed, I quickly went over to a medicine cabinet -- Alpha kept it well stocked for many 'just in case' scenarios -- and retrieved an unopened rescue inhaler. The sisters looked on helplessly, concerned but unsure what to do.

As I shook it up, I explained. "Asthma ... haven't had ... an attack ... in over ten ... almost fifteen years ... but some smell ... musk ... but kinda ... rancid ... making my lungs ... close up..."

I took two deep inhalations from the inhaler and sat back for a couple minutes. I watched as the two redheads hurried over a sink and quickly washed their hands, necks, cleavage and wrists.

"Sorry," Susan said, speaking loudly enough to be heard clearly over the running water. "We were trying out a new perfume. I guess maybe it might have been what caused the problem."

It was almost funny, watching them fall over themselves apologizing. But all the same...

"If you could provide Alpha with a sample of the perfume, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to know what's in it that I'm allergic to."

They only had one bottle of the stuff, but they worriedly handed it over, almost dropping it at one point. Alpha, of course, had actually been the one to create the stuff, so I left it to her and her Alphadroids to test it all out and figure out the most likely culprits from the ingredient list.

The perfume wasn't actually supposed to do anything. It was one of a handful of items the sisters had brought to aid in their seduction and genetic sampling attempts.

A few minutes later, my lungs were back to normal and we continued our mini-tour.

"I appreciate your interest in my work," I said as we were finishing up, "but I know from what little I've seen of your cartoon that your technology is pretty far in advance of my own."

"True," agreed Mary, "but a lot of the tech in our world is ahead of yours in general, so we started out ahead of you."

"Plus we have access to alien gear and genetic mods that you don't have here," added Susan as she reached over to pat my hand reassuringly.

"And the physical laws of our world allow things that don't work in yours. Besides, from what we can see, you have the most advanced tech in your world right here, which is always impressive," Mary said staring at me with a slightly dreamy look in her eyes.

I gently pulled my hand out of Susan's grasp and escorted them to the door, one hand on each of their backs. As we walked out, I said, "Well, thank you for your kind words. I wanted to point out that I always give visitors a tour of my lab so that there's no big mystery inviting suspicion, but I do ask that everyone respect the privacy of my home lab in the future. This is my only real private space in the house, and I like to be able to work here uninterrupted. So I'm asking that you try to avoid intruding on my privacy while I'm down here. If I'm indisposed, any important questions can be relayed through Alpha. Okay?"

"Sure," they said in unison, but they said it in such a way that I didn't think they were actually listening. I shouldn't have said it while I was physically touching them, I suppose. (Just a hand on each of their backs, but it was probably a bit too distracting at this stage.)

I pulled my hands back and asked for acknowledgment with an "Okay?"

Susan shook herself a little and said, "Of course. We know how annoying it can be to have someone break into your lab and distract you. Or steal stuff from your lab. Or blow up your computers. Or take your lab specimens outside to use them to make money."

She was getting herself worked up a bit, so I returned my hand to her back, trying to be calming and reassuring.

"Thank you. Now let's head upstairs. I'm sure the ladies would like to speak with you some more regarding dimensional travel."


That night, Kara was waiting for me in my room wearing only a negligee. First off, I was pretty sure that tonight wasn't her normal night on the schedule. Second, she was alone.

Yes, scheduling nights with only one woman did happen, but not very often. With twenty-one women in the household (including Dorothy but not the Test sisters yet), that meant that each woman could reserve an average of about 1.5 nights a month with me, so it was very common for them to combine nights. The best example is probably the Powerpuff Girls. As long as all three of them agreed to share their individual nights by inviting the other two, that particular trio could bed down with me roughly once a week. (This ignores my weekly night alone for recovery purposes. It also ignores daytime encounters, since those were unscheduled, i.e. under my control.)

She must have traded some serious favors to get me alone. Not that I was complaining.

Our little private rendezvous started out nicely enough as she got up off the bed and pulled me into a fierce kiss. And let me tell you, when she focuses, Kara knows how to kiss.

The kiss broke after half a minute or so when she pulled her lips to one side and whispered into my ear.

"I just gave myself three enemas, so I'm ready to go."

I couldn't stop a short bark of laughter.

"What?" she said, pulling back a bit, an annoyed look on her face.

"Well, do you think we could do this a bit more romantically?"

"Oh, uh, sorry ... I just ... I've never done ... THIS ... before. I figured you'd want to know that I'm clean right now, because otherwise I'm guessing it could get kind of ... yucky ... so..."

I leaned forward and interrupted her with a kiss. This was almost a new Kara that stood before me. I had never seen her so hesitant before. Nervous, even. And that was a very strange sight. Normally, if Kara was in an unfamiliar situation, she would fake it or bluster or attack.

When we broke the kiss this time, I was the one that pulled back and whispered.

"Kara, thank you. I am honored by the offer of your other virginity. It means a lot to me that you are willing to do this for us. But you seem a little worried. We DON'T have to do this, at least not until you're ready."

"And let little miss miniskirt get there first? Not likely."

And there was the old rivalry and fear. Kara would never admit to disliking Linda, and she probably didn't. Not consciously at least. Just like she would never admit to being afraid of Linda, or at least of what she represented.

I know I've talked about it before, but Kara has been replaced more than once. Actually, I think we were on at least the third time now: Replaced by another version of herself in her home universe after she survived the Crisis. By Linda/Supergirl in her adopted universe. And now by another version of herself in the rebooted DC universe. In her memories of the past decade or so, I was probably the only significant thing in her life unaffected by the other versions of herself ... except, of course, now Linda (one of the replacers) lived here too.

Plus it wasn't really a 'get there first' scenario. I had enjoyed anal sex with at least half the household, plus others outside our insular Alpha-guarded world. But in Kara's mind, she would be the first to have anal sex out of the women from her world. Except for Zatanna and Babs. The first of the super-powered women then.

I bowed to the inevitable ... ok, that sounds way too reluctant. I 'gave in to the expected pleasure' is much more accurate.

I gently pushed her back to the bed, stripping off her very thin, lacy and wholly inadequate negligee as we went. The nervousness was still there, from both the newness of the idea and ... yes, I think she was expecting more pain than pleasure given the way she jumped when I curled a finger up and touched her asshole from behind. My finger came away slick and a bit goopy. She had obviously already applied quite a lot of lubricant, as if worried I'd just wildly stick it into her back hole dry.

To be honest, it's generally a lot easier to enter a lady's rear hole from, well, the rear, using doggy style or a variant, but it's less intimate and, perhaps more importantly for this scenario, I could not easily see her face. While the tight ring of muscle generally makes it pretty enjoyable for the man, for the woman to enjoy it too, you have to start slowly, be able to watch her reactions and make sure her sphincter is relaxed enough. This was especially true in Kara's case, since she would be more likely to just tough it out if it felt painful whereas I wanted it to be pleasurable for her so she might want to do it again some day.

So I laid her down on her back, and we started just stretched out together, making out. My right hand played with her hair while my left played with her body.

It's perhaps more difficult with Kara's impressive bust, but here's a tip to remember: Don't jump straight to a woman's breasts. Work your way up to them. A woman's entire body can be an erogenous zone if you approach it correctly. From the stomach, work your way up slowly to the underside of the breast. If the woman is ticklish, you might need to avoid the ribs. If not, count them and run your fingers along the bones on your journey upward. The underside of the breast is generally more sensitive than the top, and the aureole and nipple are often sensitive enough that you may need to lick your fingers if you want to spend any significant time there. Once the nipples poke out and feel hard, that's when you can suck them and use your fingers to start working below the waist.

I've heard men sometimes refer to a woman's body as a musical instrument to be played. If that's true, then realize that every such instrument is slightly different. In other words, don't follow my advice exactly because the sheet music I use to play Kara's body might sound discordant when applied to a different instrument. And I'm getting way too metaphorical.

But I do know her body, her likes and dislikes, her erogenous triggers, and I know them well. Within a few minutes, I had chased away at least some of the nervousness and was eating her out to her first orgasm while working a finger in and out of her anus.

If I'm allowed a minor aside for a brief sales pitch, our new hair removal ointment was amazing. Created as a variant of the hair growth formula, we had a new type of hair removal ointment which removed all hair wherever applied and prevented new growth for at least six months. It wasn't as profitable as the hair growth formula of course, if for no other reason that there are a lot of different ways to remove hair, most of which were much cheaper. But the lack of stubble on pubic lips denuded with our product was a wonderful feeling, and I reveled in it every time I ate someone out.

After she had come for the first time, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and eased myself into the familiar tight glove of her throbbing pussy.

"Other hole," she whispered with her eyes closed. Well, when I say 'whispered, ' this was more like a stage whisper, hissed loudly enough that anyone listening at the bedroom door could have heard, and it was obviously intended to humorously indicate I had erred.

I loudly whispered back, "I want to wind you back up a bit before I take the other route."

As I said that, I vibrated my thumb against her clit, and that little motion made her entire body shake a little bit in reaction. One of the great pleasures of my life was watching Kara's breasts roll back and forth, laid out before me. Feeling them hang down as I fucked her doggy style was even better, but I wouldn't get to enjoy that particular pleasure that night.

"Besides, we need to put this under your hips first," I continued as I paused and pulled out long enough to retrieve a wedge-shaped pillow I often used for these situations. Less than a minute later, her hips were about four inches higher and I had re-embedded myself inside her.

Taking my attention from her breasts, I spent a little time reacquainting myself with her wonderfully long legs. No part of Kara was skinny, though no one sane would ever call any part of her fat either (both because she wasn't fat and because it would be suicidally reckless to insult her like that out loud). Her legs were strong and fit and smooth -- which is to say, they were muscled, not thin sticks -- and I slowly bent them back towards her chest until she was able to grab and hold her own ankles.

I pulled out and pointed my cock a couple inches lower until the head was touching her dark rose. I had been planning to also apply lube to my cock, but her anus already had more than enough artificial lubricant inside and out and my shaft was drenched in slick vaginal juices. I made sure the tube was handy if needed all the same.

Holding it there, I quietly demanded, "Kara, look at me."

Her eyes opened and focused on mine. She was obviously still nervous and maybe even a bit scared. My preparations had calmed her down some, but obviously not completely.

"Keep looking." I started applying a little pressure, but her sphincter was too tightly clenched so I started moving it back and forth and around in a little circle around the closed off hole.

"You need to relax. If I try to force it in like this, it could hurt."

"It's all right. I can handle it."

"I don't want you to 'handle it'. I want you to enjoy it. It might feel a bit weird, but it should still feel good. Now relax and let it happen."

Parts of her body released a little tension, but her asshole stayed tightly closed as I rubbed the tip of my penis around the sphincter. She had built this up so much in her head that she literally couldn't relax.

One thing we all understood about Kara is that you do NOT ever imply that she is capable of feeling fear. Ever. But this was new, she was kinda pushed into it, and I'm pretty sure she was, at some level, afraid.

"Ok, let's try it this way," I said, giving in a bit. "I want you to push out a little like you're going to the bathroom."

"I don't..." She stopped herself mid-sentence and started again. "Does that really work?"

"It can, because when..." I didn't even get to finish my explanation when her asshole flexed and I was suddenly a couple inches deep in her ass.

"Oh! That's ... an odd feeling," she said, closing her eyes. She kept flexing, letting me in an inch or two at a time with each pulse. Of course, once I had the head in, I could have easily pushed the rest without hurting her much, but it's usually better to be allowed inside.

Within a minute of initial entry, I was fully buried inside Kara's ass. I bent down a little to draw her into a deep kiss.

I whispered, "You're no longer a virgin, honey."

She pulled back a little and gave me a 'look' ... you know, with one eyebrow raised slightly and one eye squinting a little ... the kind of look that asks, 'did you really just say that?'

"Hey, it counts," I said defensively. She responded by smiling and drawing me into a close hug for just a moment.

When she released me from the embrace, I positioned myself above her, propping myself back up with my arms and pulled back my hips a bit. As I've mentioned, ass fucking feels a little different, with the sphincter focusing most of the sensation in a small ring, but with the lubricant providing most of the moisture, the hot wet feeling wasn't too dissimilar from vaginal fucking.

I also know intellectually-speaking that women are not likely to feel as stimulated with this, so I spat on my thumb and used it to rub her clitty while I was slowly moving in and out.

It took at least five minutes before I was able to move my full shaft in or out without stopping and another five before I was able to move smoothly and quickly back and forth. Even so, every time I reached full penetration, her sphincter gave a twitch. I took care not to let the bulb of the penis head exit, or I might have to work extra hard to get back inside.

I continued to go slowly, so it was a good fifteen or twenty minutes before she came, at which time I took a break. Doing all the work myself was getting to be pretty tiring, so I lay there for a couple minutes, letting her recover while I rested my head on her pillowy chest. Never having pulled out, the occasional twitches down below kept my cock hard.

During the next round, we kept the same positions, but this time we both moved a lot more freely. Kara took over the task of stimulating her clitoris so I could focus on fucking.

When she finally came again, the clench she gave set me off, and I came, blasting off inside her bowels while she continued rubbing herself furiously.

After we recovered, I finally pulled out, and we lay there side by side, holding hands.

"I feel weird," she said. "Like I need to shit or like I'm leaking and need a diaper or something."

"How was it? Overall, I mean."

"Well, I did come a couple times, so it wasn't bad, but ... Maybe we can do it every so often, but I don't think I'd want to do it that way every time."

"Well, sure. Meanwhile I know you're clean, but we should probably still visit the bathroom, just to wipe off the lube or something," I suggested.

"Oh yeah, I forgot," Kara said, rolling off the bed, onto her knees.

She reached down and came back with a damp washcloth and hand towel, with which she proceeded to clean up my nether regions. She apparently had a bowl of warm water down next to the bed, because she rinsed off the washcloth and went after her own ass next.

She handed the towel to me and knelt on the bed with her butt facing me.

"Am I all right back there?"

I took the washcloth and gave her a final cleaning before toweling the area dry. I should point out that this was not normal post-coital activity for me. Maybe some clean-up, sure, but anal examinations were mostly unknown. And though not very erotic, it was a matter of taking care of someone I cared about.

"You look fine. Maybe just a little red, but it's hard to tell. Your asshole is still pulsing a little ... but I guess you probably know that."

She put the cleaning materials away and settled down next to me, pulling the bedsheets over us. We went to sleep with me spooning her from behind, my mostly-soft cock nestled along the crack of her asscheeks. I drifted off considering how much of an enormous hassle this had been compared to any and all other ass fucks I had experienced in the past.

I slept well, but awoke the next morning to find an inhuman pair of eyes just an inch or two away from mine. The memory was a bit muddled, but I was pretty sure that something had just lightly pushed against my nose.

I stifled a cry of alarm, realizing that Bastard had gotten into my bedroom again. Bastard was my name for Shadow, a black green-eyed female kitten that had attached herself to me for some reason. (I know 'Bastard' generally refers to males, but it just kind of stuck after the tenth time I used a phrase like, "You bastard, you almost made me trip" or "Get out of my sock drawer, you little bastard." I was still trying to convince the others to use her new name. No luck so far.)

I limited myself to shoving her away, instead of tossing her across the room like I impulsively wanted to do. I had learned from experience that if I let Bastard curl up on my bed at will, she would choose to position her asshole an inch or less from my face. I don't hate cats, but I do think they can really be jerks sometimes.

A glance across the room showed that my door had been nudged open, indicating that we hadn't securely shut it the previous night. Or that someone who shall remain nameless (i.e. Bubbles, Jane or Linda ... though given how early it was, Jane was an unlikely suspect, especially given that she was probably extra tired from her trip) had seen Bastard in front of my door this morning and had kindly opened it just enough to let her in.

I have always considered myself a dog person. Why couldn't one of the puppies have decided to adopt me instead of this annoying cat that thought racing in front of my feet as I walked by or trying to rub up against me while I climbed the stairs were good ideas? Stupid cats. That's what I get for letting her curl up on me a few times.

A quick glance at the alarm clock indicated the beeping would begin in about ten minutes, so I gave in and stayed awake. I did take advantage of Kara's unconscious state to snuggle up close to her and gently grab ahold of her boobage with one hand while she slept on her back.

Though she has a tendency to flaunt them, Kara harbors a fear that her breasts are the only reason men are interested in her, so I normally try to avoid focusing on them too much when we're together, which is always rather hard to do. They're just so big and soft and you can just bury your face and hands in them. I don't have a particular fetish for large breasts, and I enjoy breasts of any size, but there's just something about Kara's endowments that reaches through your eyes and makes a man's libido pay attention.

(In all fairness, I should point out that her breasts, designed and grown by Alpha using our nanites, were artificially enhanced and supported by extra dense musculature and woven carbon nanotubes so they wouldn't sag ... well, not significantly. I mean, they don't magically float, but they'll never turn old and droopy. The enhancements also made them a bit less soft than natural breasts, but they contained no irregularities of composition like you get with breast implants. Yes, there are plenty of women in the world with larger breasts, some even naturally so, but I'm of the opinion that ridiculously large breasts tend to look more freakish in person than attractive. And lest any women reading this worry, Kara's back was likewise strengthened to help prevent back problems later in life caused by the extra weight up front.)

So I spent the last few minutes before the alarm went off feigning sleep as I held a globe of female flesh roughly the size of a woman's head in one hand.

When the alarm finally went off, I responded by moving on top of her and burrowing my head into her chest, using her breasts to cover my ears as if hiding from the noise of the alarm, until she reached up and hit the off button.

"Time to get up, sweetie," she said, giving the top of my head a kiss.

"I can't hear you," I said, continuing to muffle my hearing with her tits.

She gently dislodged me and rolled over a couple times to reach the edge of the bed, then sat up.

"Owww," she exclaimed as she tried to stand.

"What's wrong," I asked concerned.

"I'm fine. It's just that I'm apparently really sore from last night."

"Sorry," I said, hiding a smile.

"Don't worry," she reassured me, looking back over her shoulder as she stood up with a wince. "But I think I will avoid any extra fiber today."

With that bit of TMI, I followed her into the bathroom, my feet narrowly avoiding a sneaky pounce from Bastard who had been hiding under the bed.

When we reached the part of our morning ritual where we wash each other in the shower (usually a precursor to a morning quickie), we discovered a darkened ring of skin near the base of my penis. Apparently her asshole had slightly bruised me. Not really painful, it just seemed extra sensitive and maybe a little sore.

Kara, however, was concerned enough that she declared -- both in the shower and during breakfast -- a moratorium on superheroine ass-fucks until I was healed, much to Linda's dismay. I think all of the super-strong ladies wanted to give it a try, but Linda and Bubbles were the only ones vocally upset about it, with Linda accusing Kara of having done it deliberately.

As an aside here, I think I've been giving the wrong impression of Linda. She's a very bright and beautiful young woman, intelligent, very eager and energetic in the sack and a bit of an exhibitionist. Her main problem is that, at some level, she and Kara think they're competing against each other, and Supergirl tends to come in second when compared to Power Girl. They normally get along well and usually even like each other, but as soon as either feels threatened at all ... well, you know ... Kara might get a bit bitchy, and Linda might start sounding like a spoiled teenager.

In this instance, Linda had a valid reason to complain (if you accept the premise that getting anally fucked for the first time is a desirable event). She, Blossom and Rei were planning to accompany Diana to the East coast for a while to help with disaster relief after a recent hurricane. Specifically, AARD had a few thousand solar charging stations we were donating to relief efforts to help people deal with extended power loss. So tonight was her last chance for another week or two, and Kara had just declared that it wouldn't happen. (True, Alpha backed her up on it, but Kara was the first to make that decision. Personally, I probably wouldn't have objected to the minor risks a second night might entail.)

Moving on...

I stepped in to broker a peace, which was when the Test sisters arrived to join us for breakfast, making discussions about penis bruising and super-strong sphincters a bit awkward.


After I had left for work, Alpha privately relayed an account of how Mary and Susan had snuck into my bathroom once most of the household had left for the day. Alpha had sent in a cleaning bot to interrupt them while they had been trying to gather some hair from a hairbrush. The bot had surprised them and the brush had been dropped and promptly scooped up by the bot.

They had started to chase down the bot when they heard Kasumi coming -- she often hums or sings when she thinks she's alone -- and tried to hide. Although Kasumi doesn't do much cleaning herself anymore, she supervises the small army of bots that do the work.

Even though all but two of the estate's maintenance and cleaning bots are mindless, remote-controlled workers, she's named all of them and seems to have imbued each one with their own personality. One of the two fully intelligent master bots, a non-Alpha computer intelligence that Kasumi named 'Peter', was on hand at the time and was fully aware of the women hiding in my room. Peter also knew to play along, so he waited until his remote-controlled bots discovered a red-headed intruder under the bed before informing Kasumi. (This ignored the initial discovery in the bathroom, but neither Kasumi nor the sisters thought to question that aspect.)

Kasumi's phone was fed a picture of Susan Test hiding under my bed. Upon seeing it, she marched over there and demanded in a voice that Must Be Obeyed, "Susan Test! Come out from under there! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Looking at the second image which appeared on her phone, she turned to face my closet.

"Mary Test! Come out of that closet! Now!"

Two shame-faced young women emerged from their hiding places and refused to meet Kasumi's gaze.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourselves?"

"We were just looking aaaAAAHHHH!!!"

Susan screamed in alarm as a small black kitten tried to cling to her leg after a surprise pounce. She was able to catch herself in time before she kicked the kitten across the room.

Kasumi nodded in satisfaction. "Shadow-chan would have caught you even if Little Beppo hadn't." Little Beppo is her name for the remote-controlled sweeper bot that found Susan under the bed. "Regardless, you must be taught that sneaking around in other people's bedrooms is not appropriate behavior. Come with me."

Kasumi outfitted both of them with aprons and rubber gloves and set Peter to watch over them as they spent the rest of the morning cleaning ... after listening to a ten minute lecture from Kasumi about the inappropriateness of sneaking into a man's bedroom (even if he's not there) and how they needed to respect people's privacy.

Apparently they seemed regretful enough and worked well enough that Kasumi did not report the incident to me. On the other hand, she probably knew Alpha would let me know. Personally, I never let on that I was aware of the incident.


A little later that same day, I had a surprisingly brief conversation with Alpha about the whole bruised-penis scenario. We agreed that Kara's nervousness was the main cause of the problem and that there wasn't really an immediate need to enhance my genitalia further to guard against possible future damage. The bruising was already starting to fade a bit by noon, so I wasn't really worried enough to take a dip in a nanopod. I would just sleep alone that night (though apparently not alone for the entire night given that when I woke up, my nose was roughly two inches from Bastard's butthole).

So, let's see here. The Tests had arrived Monday night. Tuesday was when Kara's ass bruised my cock. Wednesday was when the Test sisters tried to gather hair samples and ended up cleaning bathrooms all morning.

That Thursday was relatively calm, in part because Diana, Linda, Rei, Blossom and a couple water-proofed Alphadroids left early that morning for the East coast with a few thousand portable solar chargers to help with Hurricane relief. The Tests spent part of the afternoon shopping, buying various comic book trades, DVD sets and a couple outfits ... all on my dime, of course.

The only incident of interest related to the Test sisters was that evening after dinner when Mary tried to steal the water glass I had used. She successfully smuggled it out of the dining room, and I was actually fine with letting her get away with it. There was nothing she could do with the genetic sample, after all. Then her cartoon luck kicked in.

She was preparing to pour the remains of my water into a sample vial when Bastard and another kitten called Rome showed up in her room, sniffing the vial and glass, but mostly just wanting attention.

"Hello there, Shadow-chan, was it? You can't stop me now, because we already have the sample!" she grinned.

Shadow/Bastard looked at her, then sneezed ... all over the glass, vial and water sample which contained trace elements of my saliva. On Rome too, who jumped, then proceeded to start cleaning himself.

Susan found her a minute later, sitting there, gloved hand holding my dinner glass, with a sample vial in the other hand, all splattered with kitten snot.

While Mary cleaned herself up, she briefly summarized what had happened.

After a moment, Susan said, "Well, I guess it's time for Plan J."

"J? I thought we were only on Plan C? Or is it D now?"

"J for Just ask him the hell out."

"Wait ... what?"

Susan walked out while Mary's arms and face were still covered with soap.

Susan found me and simply walked up to me and said, "Since we're currently planning to leave on Sunday, could you take us out to dinner and a night on the town Saturday night?"

Caught off guard at the directness of the question, I looked at her for a few seconds, then simply said, "Sure thing. Both of you?"

She nodded.

"Any special requests?"

"We don't really know the area well enough. How about somewhere we could dress up? Since you're super-rich, I figure you can probably afford to show us the night of our lives."

"But no pressure, huh," I said, grinning.

"No pressure."

"Well, I can't promise the night of your lives, but I'll see if we can't find something nice to do."

So that was Thursday. Daria and Jane took me to bed that night for a very nice but relatively vanilla night together. Which was not a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. And my penis was fully functional and pain-free, so I was happy. Oh, and Bastard stayed out all night long, which was nice.


"Earthquake Alert! An earthquake with a strength greater than 5.0 will occur within the next 4.3 minutes approximately 40 km NNE of your location. Please take refuge in a secure, safe location nearby immediately."

Although arrays of seismic monitors exist all around the world, there is a higher than normal concentration in regions susceptible to major quakes, such as the Pacific ring, including the North American West Coast and Southeastern Asian islands.

Monitoring and predictive abilities have increased greatly over the past few decades but most predictions tend to be less than specific. Saying there's a 2.1% chance of 6.0 or greater strength quake within the next 20 years in a region isn't a whole lot of practical help.

There are a number of different predictive methods and models, but none have yet to be proved accurate beyond statistical luck. Well, except for those times when smaller quakes or quake swarms build up to a larger one. Even then, the predictions cover ranges listed in days or weeks.

Recent advances in monitoring equipment and predictive models can now give human scientists real time warnings of 30 seconds or more. But when it comes to analyzing data and combining multiple sources of input, nothing beats a computer intelligence.

With the spread of computer intelligences, many ended up living in areas where earthquakes are common, and, as a matter of self-preservation, they monitored the arrays and ran their own analyses.

When an oncoming earthquake was predicted off the coast of Japan by a synthetic, the human-controlled alert network was notified and started reacting (initially just trying to confirm the data), but much, MUCH too slowly and inefficiently for computers designed to protect humans against active threats. Computers world-wide became aware of the danger almost instantly, as the local intelligences requested help from the rest of the world within a fraction of a second. The cell phone network in that area was virtually shut down as the world-wide network of computers took it over to send out mass texts to every active cell phone in the region, as well as taking over all TV broadcasts.

As it turns out, the predictive models were good but still not perfect. The best the computers could predict was that there was an 77.35% chance of a 5.2 or greater strength earthquake, with a 5.73% chance it would be 6 or better on the Richter scale.

That particular earthquake was rated 5.8, strong enough to possibly damage buildings, but not collapse them if they were strong or constructed with earthquakes in mind. The local populace was not in serious danger, but from the computers' perspectives, the predictive data allowed a significant enough chance of a much stronger earthquake and so the alert was needed.

That the computers did not have authorized access to any of that data, the cell phone networks or TV broadcasts was not relevant at the time of the alert. Afterwards, a lot of people were rather upset but were prevented from being too upset publicly due to the situation. The prediction was correct, and it is very likely that at least a few lives were saved by the warnings. To complain that laws had been broken would seem overly ungrateful. (Plus they had no way to arrest or prosecute a computer at that time.)

Still, it reminded the public that computer-based intelligences could access almost any data they wanted when they needed to do so, which was bad. It also gave evidence that those same intelligences intended to protect humanity as best they could, which was excellent.

On a practical level, earthquake-monitoring agencies started negotiating for an AI of their own to handle such things officially in the future, without breaking any laws. Since Alpha was still the only truly public AI/SI available to make copies of herself, the negotiations started with us.

I was willing to negotiate placement of a copy of Alpha for the purpose, but Alpha made private contact with the SI that raised the initial alert -- a Synthetic Intellect living in the network for a Tokyo internet bar; it had named itself Masamune after the writer for Ghost in the Shell -- and discovered that Masamune had decided that such analysis was interesting. It was willing to do the job officially if it was given legal protections against being altered or dismantled or similar.

It took over 8 months of negotiations and contracts, but Masamune was given protections by business contracts (since no national or international laws were yet in place). Alpha checked in on it regularly as a safety measure, but the Japanese Meteorological Agency seemed genuinely happy to have him.


That Friday, I finalized an agreement with the Tests for them to take back two Alphadroids and a set of server cases containing a copy of Alpha plus support systems.

The comic book ladies reached an agreement with them for Kitty and Zatanna to accompany them back. Zatanna might be able to work proper magic in the Tests' home universe, and Kitty ... Kitty would be there as the Marvels' representative. Plus one possibility was that the Test sisters might be able to locate the proper universes by matching the quantum harmonic frequencies of the different women, so they needed one person from each universe.

That Friday afternoon, I sent the Test sisters to a high-end dress shop so they could be properly outfitted for our Saturday evening outing. What's the name of the opera with the bullfighter? Carmen! That's right. I had Alpha purchase box seat tickets for Carmen, which was being put on at the Dallas Opera. I've never been a huge opera fan myself, but Carmen actually has some pretty good music. Although I wasn't aware of it until Alpha explained, I was apparently a supporter of the theater to the tune of having a box seat purchased for the season. The past few seasons, actually. (See how much control I have over my own life?)

Now understand that I don't plan to give an anus-by-anus recounting of all super-power sphincters I encountered during those following days and weeks, but ... one more. That Friday, the third night after my penis-bruising encounter with Kara, I had my next encounter with previously forbidden assholes. Specifically, Kitty invited Anna to join her on Kitty's scheduled night with me.

Anna wasn't nearly as wound up about the possibility of anal sex as Kara had been, but she was still nervous (and my bruised member probably hadn't helped things), so Jennifer took them both out for a few drinks after work.

Going out for drinks after work wasn't really something that happened often, or even at all before Jennifer arrived. They weren't drunk when they got home, but they were "relaxed". And giggling more than usual.

Apparently they had bonded for the evening, because all three of them accompanied me to bed that night.

They made a nicely varied trio. Jennifer was the tallest person on the property, topping seven feet, with breasts that were large even on her frame. Kitty wasn't the shortest person in our household, but she was close, with fairly modest breasts. Anna fell between them, both in height and cup size.

Jennifer's pubic hair came and went with her mood. Kitty now tended to keep her pubic area completely denuded, having discovered how much she enjoyed cunnilingus. Anna kept her lips free from hair, as per my preferences, but always kept a neatly trimmed patch of hair above her vagina for decoration (and she also regularly bleached a streak of white down the middle of it to match her 'drapes').

Jennifer was generally open to sex in most any form, with man or woman. True, she never really felt much need for anything more than vanilla heterosexual sex, but given a choice, she probably wouldn't ever go to bed alone. Kitty had come to accept, at least to a limited extent, that women were nice as bed partners too. And she could get off on oral sex faster than just about anyone else. While Anna still preferred men, she longed for intimate contact with anyone. No, that's stating it incorrectly. She had to love or have a strong emotional connection with someone first, but for her, physical intimacy did not require a specific gender.

So that was the trio who led me to my bedroom that night. Although it was technically Kitty's night, Jennifer was obviously the activity director.

"All right," she said, with not a single word slurred by alcohol, "everybody get naked, then pile onto Kitty first."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?" exclaimed Kitty, pausing with only the top two blouse buttons undone.

"You're up first, honey," Jen said. "Hope that isn't your favorite top."

Kitty had no time to react before Jen picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. Jennifer, not on bodyguard duty today, had only been wearing a pullover top and jeans, both of which were quickly removed.

Kitty unbuttoned her blouse at lightning speed, given the implied threat against her clothes. By the time Jen had started crawling across the bed toward her, Kitty's blouse was just coming off. Fortunately her shoes were already off, so there was no extra difficulty when Jen undid the belt and yanked Kitty's trousers off, leaving them both dressed only in bra and panties.

I paused while removing my own pants to enjoy the sight. I honestly don't think a plain, utilitarian set of female underwear existed in my house. All of my women always dressed in lacy, frilly underthings, often in interesting colors. Jenn's were nearly always green as an acknowledgment of her former 'natural' skin tone. Kitty tended to like deep blues, but tonight was wearing matching dark red bra and panties.

I helped Anna off with the last of her things, and we both moved to join the twosome already on the bed. Jen had pulled off Kitty's panties and was going down on her, so I moved to the other end of our current focus and started making out with her.

It was actually kinda neat. I rarely got to kiss someone while they were experiencing orgasms, at least not while I was not busy causing them. Kitty came very easily from oral sex once she got worked up, and with Jen eating her out, Anna teasing her breasts and me kissing her, she got worked up very quickly.

After only a few minutes of that, Jen sat up and grabbed me by the waistband of my silk, purple undies and pulled me into position. After kindly removing my underwear, she set me to work fucking Kitty. And I do mean Jennifer set me to work. Her hands on my hips pushed me into motion and worked me in and out for over a minute before moving up to start kissing Kitty. (Without wiping off her mouth, all covered in Kitty juices. All of my ladies have long since gotten used to the carried-over taste of their own vaginal fluids. Wanting to be fair, I have actually forced myself to get used to kissing them after blowjobs. Took me a while, but I don't mind it much at all anymore. That's as far as I go, though. Gave Jane a sex-free paddling when she tried to actually feed me my own cum one time.)

Kitty, still worked up from all the oral sex, came after only a few more minutes, using one arm to pull Anna's mouth hard down onto her breast while the other hand held Jen close as they kissed deeply. She also wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in tight as well.

When Kitty came down from her orgasmic high, Jennifer asked, "Ready for the next one?"

"Next... ? Yes, please."

"Okay, Frank, you heard her. Next hole."

Kitty, who had seemed a bit out of it, opened her eyes at that. "Next what?"

"Sweetie, remember what we talked about earlier? Tonight, we all get ass fucked."

"I thought you just meant that you two would..."

"Nope, all three of us. Heck, if Frank wants to, I'll be happy to get a strap on and do him in the ass too."

"I think I'll pass on that for now," I said politely.

I've fucked Kitty's ass a couple times, but it wasn't her favorite thing. Come to think of it, both times I did her ass were 'presents' for different occasions. Y'know, 'Happy Birthday! I'll let you fuck my ass!' types of things. I say all of that to explain that I wasn't surprised when Kitty said 'No' again.

"Come on," wheedled Anna, joining in the discussion for the first time. "We're both gettin' our asses reamed t'night. Ah'm lookin' forward ta tryin' it out. First time 'n all."

"So since both of you are jumping off a cliff, I should do it too?" Kitty countered.

"Anna and I will take turns eating you out while he does it," offered Jen. "Besides, you've done it before and come out alive and well-orgasmed, right?"

"Yeah, but I walk funny the next day."

"So?" That compelling argument came from Anna.

"Yeah, so? Waddle with pride!" Jen crowed. "Say, YES, I was fucked up the ass by my man last night and don't care who knows it!" Jen reached down and rolled Kitty's left nipple back and forth to emphasize the statement.

"All right," agreed Kitty giving in unexpectedly. "But only if you two are eating me out at the same time."

"Agreed." Jennifer pulled a tube of lubrication from somewhere and pushed me away from Kitty's crotch long enough to apply the slick contents to both my cock and Kitty's anus.

As I moved back into position, Jen and Anna each took one of Kitty's legs and pulled them back, showing off her limberness as her legs neared her head, then split wide so she seemed to be doing the splits with her ass pulled up high.

Anna, who only a couple years before had been reluctant to even think about her young teammate having sex, unhesitatingly moved her mouth down to begin licking Kitty's pussy.

Now remember that none of these three were especially bi-sexual, but you would never know it to look at them tonight. None of them seemed drunk, but maybe they had drunk just enough to loosen their inhibitions?

Jen broke me out of my appreciation of the show by pointing my member to the appropriate hole and gently easing me inside. Kitty was so much easier to enter than Kara had been that it wasn't even funny. She was generally relaxed and knew what was coming. I was freely pumping in and out in less than a minute. Also unlike Kara, the regular flexing of her sphincter was related to her clit being sucked and labia being explored rather than nervousness or fear.

"Don't come yet if you can help it," Jen warned me. "Not you, Kitty. You can come all you want. Frank here, though he has amazing stamina for a guy, still usually only has a couple comes a night, three at most. We're nowhere near even halfway through my plans for tonight."

I tried my best, honestly, but I hadn't had sex all day -- okay, I know, boo hoo for me -- and when Kitty came and squeezed down hard, it was all I could take and I blasted off inside of her.

Which was NOT the end the night by any stretch. First, as Jen had observed, I usually come twice during my evening activities. Plus, I always last a lot longer the second time around, and I usually didn't go limp right away after coming either.

By the time we had both recovered our wits and I had pulled out, Jen was there with a soapy washcloth and a small basin of water. While Anna and Jen were both expecting anal sex and probably cleaned themselves out before taking me to bed, Kitty had obviously not been expecting it, and as a result, I needed a little cleaning.

A minute later, Jen still pumping my cock to keep me hard, she said, "All right, now it's Anna's turn. Rogue gets the same treatment."

Anna was apparently all in favor of that and lay down with her legs spread wide. This time I was one eating her out, which was fine with me. While Jen and Kitty played with her breasts and kissed her, I licked, teased, sucked and nibbled my way through two orgasms. One extra trick I could use with her that I couldn't with the other two was brushing through her pubic hair. I've noticed that a little gentle pulling on the hair or light brushing of the follicles could make her shiver sometimes.

When we moved on to vaginal fucking, this time I also took possession of one of Anna's breasts, sucking and licking alongside Kitty.

If I sound like I'm skipping through the encounter, understand that there was just less drama and argument, not less pleasure and fun. Anna has always been one of the most interactive fucks around, in that she loves as much physical contact as possible. Her legs don't just stretch out or wrap around the waist, they also rub against the back, and once she was even able to maneuver her feet up so that her toes actually stroked my hair while we fucked (though we were in a slightly different position that time). She'll reach out and touch or grab me like other women, but sometimes she'll use her fingers to draw invisible patterns on my chest, back or arms. Once, with Zatanna's help, she had arranged for us to be wrapped up in cloth while I was inside her so that our bodies were completely pressed up against each other the entire time and the only way we could fuck was to roll around.

After she came again, I pulled out and waited for her to recover so we could try anal sex for the first time. Jennifer once again prepared both of us with lubrication. But before she inserted me, she paused.

"Now, Anna, I'm next here, so I want you to give me a play-by-play of how it feels."

"Why? Ah'd a thought you woulda done this sorta thang before."

"Actually ... no. I suppose I would have been willing to try it with a couple other guys before, but it never came up. Well, it never came up with those particular guys at least. And the others? Nope. Not willing to try it unless I really know the guy pretty well."

I had some difficulty with that logic, but who was I to judge?

"Not even with Juggernaut?" teased Anna.

"For the last time, I never had sex with Juggernaut!" Jen protested as Anna grinned. I vaguely remembered from the comics that it had been a long-running gag for a while until an author explained it away as an alternate tourist Jennifer Walters who had slept with the particular big bad.

"So, that means I'm the most experienced person here?" mused Kitty out loud, trying to distract Jennifer from getting angry.

"Yup. You're the ass slut of the night," agreed Jen, with a sidelong glare at the still-grinning Anna.

"Hey!"

"Not for long, sugah. How many times ya had anal sex?"

"Umm ... counting tonight? Four," Kitty admitted.

And suddenly I was worried that I had forgotten one of our encounters. I mean, it was bound to happen. For that matter, it did happen. I just had sex too often with too many women to remember all of the individual encounters. But it felt like a betrayal to forget.

"Ah bet I can beat four pretty quick. Just gimme a few weeks," Anna asserted.

"Well," Kitty backtracked, "one of those times was with Eiko and a strap-on."

"Doesn't count," Jenn said dismissively.

"As far as my ass feels after, it most certainly does count," countered Kitty.

"You make a good point, but if that counts, then I'm definitely the most experienced lady here tonight. You ever try masturbating with a dildo and ass probe at the same time? I have, and I've done it a lot. Best way to get off if you're by yourself and only have basic equipment to use," Jenn explained.

"Basic equipment? As opposed to what?" Kitty asked, apparently honestly curious.

"There are these awesome curved saddle things that vibrate. They have raised spots and some versions let you mount different sized dildos. I also have this special setup I adapted myself. Used a jackhammer for the base which I mounted on a reinforced concrete wall. You remove the end point and replace it..." Jennifer trailed off, remembering that I was here too.

"I'll tell you all about it later. Trust me when I say that it's always better to have a live fella with a good-sized cock instead of just about any kind of masturbatory aid. Now get to it, honey," she said as she reached back down and positioned my cock for entry.

Mentally shaking the rather interesting mental images that had formed, I refocused on Anna.

"Okay, Anna. Now I want you to relax as much as you can," I instructed. "I'll try to do all the work on my end, but it can hurt if you don't relax the muscles."

Anna's anal sphincter was just as strong and tight as Kara's had been, but she was only mildly nervous at worst, so the head of my cock popped inside after only a few seconds of coaxing.

"Ah, that's a little odd," she said with eyes just a bit wider than normal. "Feels ... good. Ah feel ... there's a bit a pain, but it's a ... not a bad sorta pain. An it's kinda fading."

I started pressing in, trying to move at a slow steady pace.

"Feels a bit backwards ... How things are supposed ta work but all turned around somehow. A little hot and burnin' too. Jus go a bit slow for a minnut, please. Ah don't know why Kara had sucha problem with it."

Oddly enough, the strength of her southern accent seemed like it was going in and out, or more likely, her mental focus was going in and out.

After only about a minute, she had me pick up the pace and before long, I was pounding her ass like it was any normal fuck. I took a hold of one of Kitty's hands and moved it down from Anna's tit to her clit. She got the hint and started rubbing, occasionally dipping her fingers into Anna's vaginal flow to keep her fingers wet and slick.

Anna only occasionally gave spurts of commentary, but I don't think it was needed. Jennifer sat above her with Anna's head between her thighs holding both of her ankles up in the air, allowing Jen to either look straight down at Anna's face or stare at where we were joined.

With our combined efforts, it took her less than ten minutes to climax, her ass clenching down tight on my cock as she came.

Although Anna had cleaned herself out in preparation, Jennifer still applied some soap and water to my cock before lying down and declaring, "My turn!"

As we seemed to be taking turns at assigned positions, Anna moved between Jen's legs and tentatively got to work eating her out. To be honest, as best I have been able to tell, Anna is not the most skilled with cunnilingus, but Jennifer was so wound up it didn't seem to matter. I played with Jen's rather large breasts while Kitty planted little kisses around her face until Jennifer broke us out of our assigned duties by grabbing my face and pulling me into a deep kiss.

After that, Kitty had some fun playing with Jen's breasts. And I do mean playing, as in she bounced them back and forth, up and down and even against each other, as if they were large balls on very short tethers.

After Jennifer calmed down following a body-clenching orgasm, she released my head and simply said, "Fuckee, fuckee!"

I obediently moved into position and did indeed 'fuckee, fuckee' her.

I definitely got the impression that while Jennifer was enjoying this, she was rushing through the positions until we got to the ass fucking finale.

As it turns out, I was wrong about that. About it being the finale, that is. When I was finally preparing to fuck She-Hulk's ass for the first time, she warned me, "Now try not to come. I have a big finale planned if you can hold off."

"What kind of finale?" I asked.

"One that you only get if you're still hard and ready to go after my ass has been thoroughly fucked. Now get moving."

This time I gained entry almost as easily as I had with her vagina. Her anus was still nice and tight, but she obviously had plenty of memories of anal insertions and popped my member inside without a problem. (Come to think of it, I do believe that She-Hulk's history had a more active and varied sex life than any of the other characters in the house. And that was even considering the creatively fun sexual peccadilloes Alpha and I had worked out for various comic book characters' histories that hadn't made it into the comic books. For example, Kara and the other DC women had thoroughly enjoyed regaling me with lurid stories of Batman and his varied encounters with villainesses.)

"Oh yeah," she murmured as she pulled me balls deep inside of her. "Might not be vibrating, but feeling nice hot flesh is so much better." Raising her voice to a normal level again, she asked, "Now who wants to eat me out while I'm getting reamed? Speaking of which, get to reaming!"

"Yes, mam!" I responded. "Always ready and willing to help a lady out." This was seriously getting easier with each new ass.

Since it was apparently her turn, Kitty placed her face alongside my abdomen and applied her tongue and lips to Jennifer's clitoris. I could feel Jen's asshole move with each stroke of Kitty's tongue and tried to match my movements to the rhythm.

Kitty seemed to catch on to what I was doing and started swirling her tongue around and around for each time I pulled in or out with a full stroke.

Pausing briefly, I instructed her to use her fingers too, noticing that Anna had taken a position similar to how Jennifer had been with her, holding Jen's legs up and setting her pubis against the top of Jen's head, holding it between her thighs.

All in all, it was quite a sight and I had to refocus myself to avoid cumming.

We worked Jennifer through two orgasms that way, taking about fifteen minutes total.

When I pulled out, Jennifer was panting and kept her eyes closed.

"Ok," she said with short breath, "give me ... a minute ... here. You two ... be sure ... to keep him hard."

Anna obliged by lightly grasping my penis and giving it long, slow strokes as we waited to see what Jennifer's planned finale was.

Once she had recovered sufficiently, Jennifer urged us all off the bed and got down on her hands and knees. Looking back over her shoulder, she ordered Anna to take position on top of her so that Rogue's pussy was positioned right above Jen's ass. Then Kitty got on top of Anna, presenting me with six delicious, recently-fucked holes all lined up vertically before me.

I had experienced situations like this a few times before, twice with the Powerpuffs. (Well, I had experienced two women stacked up fairly often, but three was something of a treat. If all three women were unaugmented humans, such arrangements tended to be very short-lived if the woman on the bottom had anything to say about it. Since both the middle or bottom woman in this instance could have held up both of the other two rather easily while standing, I wasn't worried.)

"Ok, stud. Start at the bottom and work your way up to the top. Then back down, and so on," Jennifer instructed.

I rather enthusiastically got to work. I tried to spend at least a minute with each hole and augmented my fucking with finger play. So I worked my way up, pussy, to ass, to pussy, to ass, to pussy to ... well, Kitty complained that she was already sore and asked me to keep my visit to her ass brief this time.

My member looked clean coming out of its brief stay in Kitty's ass, so I threw sanitation to the wind and went straight back to her pussy.

I had nearly made two complete circuits when I finally could delay myself no longer and ejaculated into Jennifer's ass. I think both Jennifer and Anna had come during this part, but I don't think Kitty had. I felt guilty but too exhausted to do anything about it.

We had a round of kissing and hugs and some friendly tweaking of nipples as we all recovered. We adjourned to the bathroom, where all three ladies took advantage of my bidet to clean themselves up. By the time the last of them joined me in bed, I was fast asleep.

I suppose I should give a general summary of this part of the story before I leave and move on. Buttercup -- the toughest and most badass of the Powerpuff trio -- was nearly as bad as Kara when her turn came; like Kara, she just wanted to tough it out to prove she could take it. Blossom enjoyed it enough that she ended up doubling the size of her location/position/orgasm spreadsheet, wanting to see if anal sex was better or worse depending on various environmental and position factors. Bubbles said she enjoyed it just fine but preferred normal vaginal sex. Diana declined to try it, saying she just wasn't interested. And after all the to-do, Linda proclaimed anal sex to be truly excellent, just as good as vaginal, and really seemed determined to prove it; she even took to wearing butt plugs to loosen herself up on days when she anticipated sex.

If you're wondering, the actual queen of anal sex in the house was and still is Jane. As an artist, she liked both being unconventional and being creative in the bedroom, both of which had often led up to ass fucking in one form or another.


Moving on...

The next day was Saturday, when I was scheduled to take the Test sisters out for a night on the town, with the unspoken expectation that they would try to seduce me into bed that night.

Friday, I had sent them to an expensive dress shop where they picked out their dresses and were measured. Alterations were made overnight, and the dresses were delivered on Saturday. (I really didn't want to see the bill.)

Also, it turns out that if you're rich enough, you can basically check out expensive jewelry for a few days without actually buying it. I'm sure the idea is that you'll want it and end up buying it anyway and in the meantime, you'll be advertising for the shop by going somewhere fancy. Anyway, Mary and Susan were therefore also outfitted with beautiful and expensive necklaces and earrings for the night as well.

As for me, I had three tuxedos in my closet, but only one of them had been enhanced to make it bulletproof, so I really didn't have much choice in the matter.

At this point, I was still being protected by general, non-enhanced human bodyguards, with occasional additions of Alphadroids and one or more of the household super-ladies (Jennifer most commonly, but they had all helped out when needed).

So when I went out for dinner with my two red-headed new additions, we were accompanied by six professional bodyguards, had a lead car with four of them and followed by a truck with a portable nanopod lab driven by ... actually, I never saw her up close that evening, so I wasn't sure if it was Jasmine or Elisa. And none of it prevented a near (minor) disaster before we even left the house.

While I have so far only mentioned a few of the cats now in residence, we do have a number of puppies of various breeds as well. Late afternoon on that Saturday, while some of the ladies were oohing and aahing over how nice Mary and Susan looked, a pack of these puppies rushed into the hall where the women had gathered, apparently playing a very complex game of tag which involved running around, climbing all over each other, and mock biting/slobbering on whoever was closest. Upon seeing a group of humans who were failing to play with them, they all bounded over to the ladies seeking attention, which was done with noses and paws ... rather dirty paws, as it turned out.

Although I doubt all of the ladies in residence were happy with how the Test sisters were pursuing me, there was apparently a sisterhood or sorority among all women when it came to keeping a beautiful dress from being ruined right before it was to be taken out in public. I am proud to say that when I came downstairs to escort Mary and Susan, I was witness to Kara, Bubbles, Jennifer, Kitty and Zatanna forming a protective ring around the sisters to fend off somewhere between 5 and 8, or possibly as many as 200, small dogs begging for attention.

Kara was trying to use her authoritative voice to order the puppies to sit, but they hadn't learned that command yet, and two of them were trying to lick her face to make her happy again since she seemed to be upset.

"Alpha, dog whistle please," I said quietly.

Almost instantly, the dogs went silent and looked around for the source of the sound. Since we had speakers installed in most of the rooms for Alpha to use, it was likely they were hearing the whistle from all around. Kara and Bubbles also reacted, putting their hands over their ears since they had enhanced hearing.

Kasumi arrived about that time and took in the tracked-in mud, defensive circle and excited puppies.

"Din din," she called out, gesturing toward the laundry room area where we normally fed them.

While I doubt they picked up on the gesture, they had learned what "din din" meant, and immediately stumbled over one another in an attempt to go to where the food was. I wondered if they would suddenly associate the dog whistle with food now.

The ladies were recovering, and Zatanna had come up with a box of Kleenex she was handing around to help wipe off mud and slobber. I went around, thanking each of them individually and, if a clean spot was available, giving them each a kiss.

I complimented Mary and Susan on their dresses and offered them each an arm. They were each wearing a small black evening dress and black shoes with two-inch heels, but there the similarities ended.

Susan's dress came to only mid-thigh, showing off her very nice but stick-thin legs. It had a solid back and the front neckline was one of those rectangular cuts that showed off her cleavage. I was pretty sure there was some kind of push-up support, but I could see no tell-tale signs of bra straps. For that matter, the way the dress hugged her hips, I could see no sign of panties either. Oh, and the black material sparkled and glittered all over, giving the impression of a starry sky. She carried a small matching handbag, the sort I'd normally think of as wallet-size.

Mary's dress covered up her cleavage entirely, but instead left her back bare, so much so that the cut seemed to flare out a bit around the sides of her torso when she moved and walked. The hemline reached down to her knees, but she had crescent-shaped cut-outs on the side of the dress where the cut of the dress tightened around her hips and thighs. And again, I saw no signs of bra or panties. Understand that both of these dresses were very tight around the hips, showing off every curve. Pantylines should have been evident. She carried a matching full-size purse, a little larger than I'd expect for an evening out. For that matter, theoretically she had almost nothing to carry, so I wondered what might be inside.

As I walked them out to the waiting limo, two other things became clear. First, neither of them were experienced in walking in high heels. Personally I don't consider two-inch heels to be very high, but a lack of personal experience taints that view. Second, as I helped them into the limo, I caught flashes of the tops of Susan's stockings. No garters that I could see, but definitely not wearing pantyhose.

The bodyguard driving was also a professional driver. As mentioned before, four guards preceded us in another car, and the sixth guard rode shotgun up front in the limo. On the way there, we drove with the privacy window down. On the way home, it was up.

Dinner was at a small, discrete restaurant in Dallas with only a very small sign over the door. Basically, if you didn't know it was there, you would miss it. And if you didn't know what and where it was, you probably couldn't afford to eat there.

The guards tried to be discrete as we enjoyed our dinner, but they had to stay within line-of-site of me at all times. I still wasn't used to it, and it did throw me off some. The restaurant staff appeared to take it all in stride, and it didn't seem to affect Mary and Susan very much.

However, what the sisters weren't used to was having servers hovering nearby, ready to whisk away any plate no longer in use, refill a glass the instant it was low or serve the various courses in steady progression. Well, I wasn't used to it either, but I had experienced it before. And if they didn't want it, they shouldn't have pointed out that I was rich and asked me to show them the night of their lives. I don't think they had any particular childhood fantasy to be 'princesses', but tonight I was determined to treat them as such.

But as I was saying, the sisters were able to focus on their goal enough to play a little footsie with me under the table, and Susan took every opportunity she could to get me to look down the front of her dress. Mary was a bit more subtle and tended to do things like reach over to touch my hand and ask what a particular fork was for or some such.

Although the sisters were under the drinking age, no one questioned me as to their ages -- and they did look adult enough as it was -- so we also enjoyed a couple glasses of some excellent wine with dinner. Never having been a wine connoisseur, I tended to prefer Sangria or sweet red wines, but asking for something like that didn't seem snooty enough for the dinner. Not knowing what to ask for beyond that, we stuck with the house red. Just a couple glasses each. I wasn't trying to get them drunk or anything.

So dinner was delicious and took over an hour. After we finished, we went straight to the opera house, arriving with almost twenty minutes to spare.

Navigating through the crowd at the opera house was less of a challenge than you might expect, given that three bodyguards formed a wedge in front and guided us directly to our box. That was the theory anyway.

While the crowd didn't slow us much, we were stopped four times so I could be greeted by individuals I knew and likewise introduce the Test sisters -- we had decided on "Tell" as their last name while in the real world -- as potential new recruits for AARD. One person wanted a business meeting, one invited me to a party, and the other two wanted donations to different charities. (Yes, I'd check my schedule, yes and possibly/call the office. I wanted to tell them all to just let me pass unnoticed. I frickin' hate being a public figure.)

Eventually we made it to the box. Two of the guards positioned themselves behind us so they could watch the audience (and possibly the stage) while the others were outside the door. It didn't make for a romantic atmosphere, but we did our best.

I had never seen Carmen before but had heard some of the music many times. In general, opera is an acquired taste. After all, most of the world can't understand what's being said and sung and usually have to rely on interpreting the singers' actions on stage and the emotions of the songs to follow the story. We had subtitles being projected on a screen above the stage, which helped. Still, the music was very well done and sometimes quite emotional. (Personally, I generally prefer light opera, like Gilbert and Sullivan.)

Each sister touched or held one of my hands through most of the performance, and I used my old tricks of running my fingers along the back of their hands to trigger more reactions from their implants. When the action on stage permitted, we would whisper little comments in each other's ears, which was occasionally a bit awkward when both sisters had something to say or one sister wanted to know what was whispered in the other sister's ear.

I was soooooo tempted to say things like, "You want to know what your sister just whispered? She said you smell like barnacle feet," or "She was just wondering if the actors ever fart on stage." I didn't. It would have risked breaking the mood or causing a laugh that would have drawn attention. After all, the opera is supposed to be serious business.

During intermission, we got sodas -- or rather, a bodyguard went and got them for us to make it easier on them -- and I was visited by the theater manager. Since this was my first time actually coming to a production, he wanted to greet me personally. Since I had only found out about buying the box the day before, I faked my way through the conversation. When he asked about the various ladies who had used the box for other productions -- I was pretty sure that was how/why/where some of my women occasionally went out to an evening show -- I explained the box was purchased as an occasional reward for top employees to use. And I followed up with general comments about how good the production and singers were.

Some time after intermission, Susan drew my left hand down to rest on her bare thigh, which caused her to shiver noticeably. Although the guards could presumably see it, the audience and even residents of the other boxes could not. Mary certainly noticed it, and I could tell she was in a bit of a quandary.

Mary couldn't match her sister without pulling up her dress noticeably. Although her back was bare and probably itching for me to rub it, such action would be easily viewable by people around us. She eventually settled for bringing my hand down to her fabric-covered leg. The arms of the chairs prevented me from moving my hand back to her ass, so I inched my fingers forward and simultaneously drew up the fabric on her leg so that my fingertips could caress her bare skin. During my explorations, I discovered something that we had both apparently forgotten: Her dress had crescent-shaped holes running down the side of her thighs. Thus the tips of my fingers could caress the top of her leg while my thumb could stroke the skin on the side. In some ways, that was more erotic than being able to place my entire hand against her skin.

By the end of the performance, there was a noticeable wet spot on the backs of both of their dresses. I was given warning of this when Susan informed me in a whisper just before the finale, "We're not wearing any underwear."

Even though I had suspected it before, hearing her say it still gave my cock a twitch.

My guards outside informed me that the management had agreed to let us exit out a staff door at the side of the building, so, after a brief visit to the restroom, we were able to leave without any crowd-navigation problems. (I guess traveling with half a dozen bodyguards made the management nervous.)

As a quick little aside, the guards themselves were never witness to me actually having sex or anything especially lurid, but they had seen enough of my dating and time spent with a lot of different women to understand that I had an 'active' social life. Presumably they were used to, or at least prepared for, their charges sleeping around a bit.

Since I know someone is wondering, I have not slept with any of my bodyguards. Roughly one third of them were women, but they were all professionals and would not entertain the notion of sleeping with the person they were guarding. (Anyone who is interested in stories like that ... just wait a couple chapters.)

So anyway, as I mentioned in passing earlier, on the drive home, I had the privacy window raised between the driver's area and the passenger section in the limo. It spared the two guys up front from the sight of me trying to make out with two girls at the same time.

I had my arms around both of them and would turn my head to alternate sides, spending half a minute to a minute with each sister in turn. My hands roamed but aside from some ass squeezing, generally stayed above the waist. I was able to confirm with Mary that she was not wearing a bra, which was obvious given the bare back on display all evening. I couldn't feel a bra on Susan either, but lacked the easy torso side-access provided by Mary's dress to confirm with complete certainty.

Once we entered the gates of the estate, the lead car was able to separate and the guards able to go home for the night. (We didn't need human guards for the estate. Alpha covered all issues of security at home.)

The girls and I straightened our clothes, and they both cleaned my face of lipstick smears, so we were able to thank the driver and limo guard and tell them 'good night' with a modicum of dignity.

Inside, half a dozen women were waiting to greet us. Well, they technically were busy with various specific tasks or hobbies or forms of entertainment and just happened to be in view of the door from the main garage ... but yeah, they were waiting for us to get home. They all pretty much knew the score, but there was less hostility than you might expect from some of them. After all, it wasn't as though the Test sisters were competition. As far as anyone knew, they would be leaving the following night.

As it was, Bubbles even whispered some advice to Mary about a trick she used to keep me hard after I came the first time. Then our small crowd gave wolf whistles as we climbed the stairs.

We had not actually discussed having sex, but it seemed to be a pretty safe assumption at that point. The two sisters followed me inside my room.

After I closed the door and turned around, Mary jumped on me. Literally. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her lips mashed against mine.

Normally, I'm all for tearing off clothes and getting down to business, but tonight we were all wearing extremely expensive clothing and jewelry. While exploring where Mary's tongue came from using my own tongue, I carried her over to the bed and set her down.

Breaking off the kiss for a moment, I said, "Let's get naked with a minimum of tearing, okay?"

Susan was already ahead of us, unzipping her dress, having already removed her necklace and earrings.

Both ladies were mostly naked in less than a minute while I was still fumbling to remove my cufflinks. I say 'mostly naked' because each still had their stockings on, which seemed as erotic as lingerie right then.

The two of them took over the job of undressing me, turning it into foreplay. I stood there and let them take over the job of unbuttoning my shirt and removing my belt and such. I made it only slightly more difficult for them by making occasional grabs for one or the other to draw her into a kiss.

When I had been reduced to only my underpants, they both knelt for the unveiling. Mary was actually too close so that as the shorts were lowered and my erection popped free, she was slapped in the face by Mr Happy.

Susan giggled at the impact, but Mary took it as a sign that she needed to suck on it. She didn't even attempt to swallow it, but instead worked the shaft with her hands while her lips and tongue explored the head. I'm pretty sure all of her experience came from watching pornos, because her inexperience showed as her teeth did a lot of scraping which might have led to some wilting except for her sheer enthusiasm.

I let them keep at it long enough for Mary to have a chance to taste it before I lifted them onto their feet and moved them gently to the bed.

"All right, ladies," I began, "I'd like to start by eating each of you out. It lets me feel you out, so to speak. Have you decided who will go first?"

"We ran a coin flip simulation where Susan was tails and I was heads," Mary explained. "Out of a hundred randomized flips, heads came up 54 times and tails 46 ... so I'm first."

"All right then," I said, moving to cover Mary's body with my own.

I kissed her, letting my tongue again explore Mary's mouth. I felt Susan's hand on my back, tracing patterns as she worked her way down to my ass. We made out for over a minute before I broke the kiss and started licking and teasing my way down her neck.

"I thought ... ohhh, that's nice ... I thought you said you were going ... uhhgod ... to eat me," Mary moaned.

I lifted my head long enough to say, "And I am, but you don't just jump straight to the dessert, do you? Just let me work my way down there."

And I did. Work my way down there, that is. Mary had lovely little B-cup breasts (meaning, they were on the small side of B-cups), with responsive, pointy little nipples that were hard as steel when I finished with them.

As I used my tongue to circle Mary's belly button, I guided Susan's hand to Mary's nipples, encouraging her to play with them and keep them nice and hard. Susan tried to use both of her hands, one for her sister's nipples and one to explore my body. She kinda failed, ending up using the same patterns on both of our bodies. (Kind of a 'pat your head and rub your stomach' sort of failure. It was a little weird to feel someone trying to tweak a nipple on my ass.) Eventually, Susan kept a hand on each of our bodies but alternated the activity so only one or the other was in motion at a time.

When I finally reached Mary's pussy, I found a sparse patch of hair above the vulva and that the pubic lips on either side were freshly shaved. Not being experienced in doing so, there was actually a bit of razor burn there, which I tried to sooth with my saliva.

While she was very wet and juicy, the fluids were bland, as is normal for recently created women. It didn't bother me significantly, and I went to work with gusto. Every few minutes while I was down there, Mary would buck her hips and try to press my face into her vagina. Since she was gasping for air at the time, I guessed that was how she orgasmed.

After her third come, I pulled my face back and just gently fingered her for a moment, letting her wind down.

Grabbing one of my discarded socks which had somehow ended up on the bed, I used the top part of it to wipe off my face, then moved to Susan, pushing her back onto the bed and almost laying down on top of her.

"Is it my turn now?" she asked as I hovered mere inches above her face.

"Do you want your turn now?" I teased.

She answered by grabbing my head and pulling me down into a hungry kiss.

I did my best to repeat the experience for Susan, with the one difference that Mary didn't join in for the first couple of minutes. And Susan was much more vocal about her orgasms than Mary had been. Where Mary had bucked her hips and gasped for air, Susan's body seemed to freeze while she gave little cries of pleasure.

And then it time for the main course.

I looked over at Mary as she moved in close to me.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked in a whisper.

Of course. I had forgotten that they wouldn't be on the pill yet. Heck, they might even be as fertile as normal women. We had only specifically made the physically enhanced women infertile.

I pulled out a box of condoms and a tube of spermicidal lubricant from my bedside table and removed a condom from its wrapper.

Before I could apply it, Mary asked, "Can I ... can I try putting it on for you?"

"Sure," I said, hesitantly handing it over to her.

She looked it over carefully on both sides, picked one and placed it against the tip of my penis. Then pulled it back.

"Wait, I'm supposed to ... like ... pinch this little bit in the middle so the semen has someplace to go ... no, no, it's all right. I saw this video, and we both practiced with bananas ... we don't want extra air, but the little bulb at the end needs to be here..."

Though it went slowly, she seemed to do a credible job of rolling it on, even keeping out any extra air, until the end when she tore the base ring off the rest of the condom. She pulled back in surprise and raked a nail against the side of the condom (and my cock), creating a small tear in the latex.

"Shoot. I almost had it. Let me try again."

By that time Susan had joined her. Before I could object or just say that I would do it myself, Mary had rolled off the torn condom while Susan grabbed another foil wrapped package and tore it open, damaging the condom inside in the process.

"Damn it," Susan exclaimed, grabbing a third one. This time she was more careful and successfully extracted the rubber. "Can I try it this time?"

"Let me have one more go," said Mary in a simple, conversational tone. "I nearly had it before."

"Okay," Susan agreed.

This was almost turning into a hands-on experiment for them. I stroked my penis a couple times to keep it hard, then let them continue.

While Mary made her second attempt, Susan commented, "Do you remember that one video where the woman put it on with her mouth? I want to learn how to do that."

"It would be neat. Or at least it would look pretty neat," agreed Mary absentmindedly. "Seems like you'd need to be able to swallow most of the cock to get it on though, and that'll take practice too. There! I think I got it on properly this time."

"Let me have a look," said Susan, delicately taking my penis and moving it from one side to another to see the results. "Looks good to me."

Looking up at me for the first time since this started, Mary asked, "Is that right?"

"Yes, it should be," I said, smiling. "Are you ready to try it out?"

She visibly went from distraction to realization, her body suddenly giving a little shudder and her hands pressing against her pubis. "Oh! I ... yes ... please ... I almost..." She trailed off, eyes darting between my condom-clad cock and my face.

"It's fine," I reassured her. I reached down and curled a finger up into her vaginal opening, eliciting a little 'Oh'. I asked, "Do you want some extra lubricant?"

She actually felt plenty wet, but she seemed nervous and I thought it'd be nice to make the offer.

"I ... I ... Do you think I need it?"

"I think you'll be fine, but that lube," I nodded toward the tube I had pulled out, "doubles as a spermicide. Y'know, to be doubly sure."

"Spermicide?" She seemed to consider. "No, I think it'll be fine."

"Good, because you're supposed to wait like 10 or 15 minutes after applying it before fucking."

"Wait? No, I've waited long enough." Mary set her jaw, removed her steamy glasses and lay down, legs spread wide. As before, her hair formed a dark red halo about her head.

I moved on top of her again and gave her a gentle kiss. Then I lifted her hips a little and started swiping my penis up and down her little slit, making sure the top of the condom was covered in her slick juices.

Slowly, I inserted myself into her hot, wet sheath. Neither of the sisters had an intact hymen, something Alpha and I had decided when we worked out their backstory. (Too much playing and masturbating.) I entered smoothly, enjoying the tightness of the eighteen-year-old virgin under me. (Yeah, yeah, don't distract me with arguments about how she's technically less than a week old. Her body and mind was designed to be eighteen.)

Not wanting to cause any discomfort, I went in a little, waited, drew back, then went in a little deeper. I've never been one to slam in completely in one go, not with a virgin anyway.

Apparently this was not what she wanted. I was at most halfway inside of her when Mary's legs came up, wrapped around my waist and pulled me fully inside. She hissed in pleasure, any wince of pain or discomfort hidden.

She said something like "Uhhhhgod!" Then followed it with "Oh, that's ... amazing! Feels like you've gone all the way through my abdomen."

I took a moment to do a mental estimate of where the head of my cock would be inside her, then shook it off.

Rather than respond verbally, I drew back so that I was almost out of her cunt, then pushed back in. I gave a few more slow experimental strokes, making sure she had mostly adjusted to my invasion of her womanly canal, then slammed into her hard.

She cried out again, this time incoherently, squeezing her eyes closed and focusing on the sensation.

Movement off to the side drew my attention as her sister repositioned herself to get a better view. I had an idea and reached out to Susan as I continued to fuck Mary.

I had often seen my women put their hands on the lower abdomen of whoever I was fucking as they felt my cock's movements pushing up through the woman's belly. Perhaps, I thought, Susan might enjoy feeling it too.

I took her hand and placed her palm flat against her sister below her belly button, encouraging her to feel the fuck on an intimate level.

Susan lost herself in the feeling until a few minutes later. She jumped when Mary thrust her hips up violently to meet my stroke and kept herself momentarily frozen in the raised position. She accompanied this with a "Yessss!" that devolved into a hiss.

I continued stroking in and out for a moment until it was obvious that Mary wasn't responding. I pulled out at looked at Susan questioningly.

Susan responded silently by removing her glasses and spreading herself out alongside her sister. With their hair messed up and glasses removed, I realized that I could no longer easily distinguish between the twins. I mentally reminded myself a few times that I was moving on to Susan now.

This time, once the head of my penis was inside her, I asked if she was ready. After seeing a nodded response, I drove my entire length into her in a single stroke.

Instead of a moaned response, Susan screamed. Her scream resolved itself into a very loud "Oh god!" as her body twisted around beneath me, sometimes seeming to be trying to pull me in further.

When she had recovered, she looked at me and commanded, "Again!"

I drew back until only the tip of my cock was inside her, then once again drove my whole length inside her in a single push.

The reaction that time was less. No scream, just a loud "Oh yes!"

I started pumping in and out of her, enjoying her tightness and how her body moved underneath me. Mary joined us about that time, watching her sister being fucked with hungry eyes. As before, I took her hand and placed it on her sister's belly so she could feel my thrusts as my member fought for room inside Susan's abdomen.

When Susan came again, I let myself go and erupted inside her, filling the condom.

After I recovered and pulled out, I removed the condom and tied it off. Before I could toss it at the trash can, Mary took it from me and threw it away. (Or so I thought. Her body blocked my view of the trash can. At the time, I thought nothing of it.)

Susan, still breathing heavily, asked, "So, do you take our asses next?"

A little off guard, I responded, "If you like, but that's entirely up to you."

"Isn't anal sex the big 'thing' this week?"

"Only for a handful of them. What we do next is entirely up to you."

"I want to try it all out tonight," Susan insisted.

"I'm not ... If you don't mind, I'll let you try it out first and then decide," Mary said hesitantly.

Assuming I hadn't mixed the two twins up, the decisions seemed to make sense. Susan was generally considered to be the more emotional of the two and the more likely to get caught up something.

"All right," I said. "We'll need a little preparation."

I reached for the lube, considering whether or not I should have Susan flip over to present her ass. I decided that her light stick-thin figure could easily be folded in half to raise her ass up. But apparently Susan made her own decision and repositioned herself on hands and knees.

I spread her legs slightly so I could fit in-between, then pulled open her cheeks and squirted some lube on her anus. Using my pinky finger, I worked it around and inside the dark little hole, squirted out some more lubrication, and repeated my efforts.

When I was satisfied with my efforts, I gestured for Mary to pass me a condom.

"Wait! It's my turn to put it on," Susan insisted, turning around and grabbing the foil packet from her sister.

After the sisters had returned me to full stiffness with a dual-tongue attack, Susan carefully positioned the condom, tried to start rolling it, flipped it over and tried again. The condom went on, but it had wrinkles and air pockets, so I instructed her to try again. She tried to reroll and unroll the same condom but found that it wouldn't go on cleanly.

She tried with a new condom and, with a bit of help from Mary, was able to get it on properly this time. She carefully spread lubrication onto the condom, making sure to cover the entire surface. She was obviously taking no chances where her ass was concerned.

Finally, she got back into position and wiggled her hips at me. Looking to keep Mary involved, I asked her to position my member at her sister's asshole and hold it there until I was inside. Once Mary had taken hold, she lost all hesitation, aiming me properly and placing her other hand on my ass, as though she planned to help push me inside.

"Okay, go!" instructed Susan.

"Hold on," I said. "If we want to do this without risking hurting you, I want you to push out a bit ... no, with your anus. Kind of like if you were going to poop. There we go."

Once she understood what I meant, her anus opened up slightly and the head of my cock popped inside. Again I marveled at how different some people can be.

"Oh! Ooooohhh ... Mary, you've got to try this. It feels so odd. Really good, and it does hurt just a bit, but ... you gotta try it."

I slowly pushed myself fully into her until my balls touched her thighs.

"Oh, good gravy, that's ... really ... full. Okay, now fuck!" Susan said, dropping her upper body down so she was supported by her elbows instead of her hands.

One big difference with ass fucking is that you don't go full speed right away or you're much more likely to damage something, so I started off slow.

This time it took well over ten minutes to make her cum, and even then I had to draw Mary into the action by having her play with her sister's clit while I fucked. I wasn't especially close to coming myself, having just come and with reduced sensations due to the condom.

I slowed my movements to a sliding crawl, waiting for Susan to recover.

When she did, she said, "Okay, go ahead and pull out. I think that's good enough for that experiment tonight. For me, that is. Mary, you've got to try it. It's like it scratches an itch you didn't know you had."

"You just said you didn't want any more anal sex."

"Tonight. I definitely want more of it, but I think ... it already feels like I'm going to be sore tomorrow because of it. I think it's totally worth being sore, but there are limits."

"Well, all right, but fresh condom, please."

This time I put on the fresh condom myself before there were any more let-me-try-it delays. Lube was applied and reapplied as needed, and less than a minute and a half after Mary agreed, we were ready to do. Mary already knew the drill and her little pucker was waiting to suck me into her alimentary track.

After a minute or so, Mary was frigging her clit like crazy. I felt her shudder and clench my dick, shocked that she had come so quickly.

"Again," she said. At least I'm pretty sure that's what she said. Her face was stuck in a pillow.

I again pulled Susan into it, silently instructing her to rub her sister's clitty. After she came a second time a couple minutes later, I let myself go and pumped her for my own pleasure. Mary felt it when I came, and it set her off so she came a third time after ten minutes of ass fucking at most.

I carefully pulled free, removed and tied off the condom. Again, one of the sisters took care of disposal for me.

I hugged the sisters to me, one on each side and we just rested together for a few minutes.

Susan commented, "So, I take it you liked it?" Not really a question since the answer was obvious.

"Yes. It just felt so ... perverse! I can definitely understand the attraction."

I gave them each a deep, affectionate kiss, then said, "Let's do a little clean up, then go to sleep. Okay?"

"Okay," they responded in unison.

Basically, we all went to the bathroom and did a basic cleanup. The sisters were obviously embarrassed that I saw them relieving themselves (and annoyed that they were embarrassed), so I excused myself while one was on the toilet and one was on the bidet.

I was nearly asleep when I heard them whispering to each other, so I faked being asleep.

"Do you think he's asleep already?"

"Frank!" I heard one of they say in a loud whisper. "Are you still awake."

I rolled over onto my side in response.

"I don't know. Let's finish collecting the samples, but we need to wait a while before we attempt the scan."

"Agreed."

I heard them moving about for a while, and felt something dry gingerly rub me a few times on different parts of my body. Then there was a quiet snipping noise from behind my head.

A new whisper went, "Okay, now curl up next to him. See if he's really out."

A moment later a body moved close to me on the bed. Then more movement and I sensed it was closer, just in front of me. When I felt a touch of skin, I reached out and pulled it close to me.

One of the sisters was now spooned in front of me, my face in her hair and her ass cheeks touching my cock. Trying to make it seem like it was all unconscious, I cupped one of her breasts, pulling her back against my chest.

I breathed steadily for a few minutes before I felt someone moving behind me, then something was being put onto my head.

Then an alarm went off and the overhead light came on. This wasn't the alarm clock, this was Alpha's 'red alert' alarm.

I sat bolt upright, finding an odd wire mesh over my head and two panicking redheads.

"What's going on?" I demanded, playing the part.

"Nothing!" exclaimed one of them. No glasses, hair clip or clothes, so I had no idea which sister was which.

"Everything's fine," said the other.

Meanwhile, Alpha spoke up. "Susan Test was attempting to place a wire mesh of electrodes on your head while you were asleep for an unknown purpose."

Four Alphadroids entered the room while she spoke.

"Alpha, please turn the alarm off," I requested, the whoopwhoop getting a bit too annoying.

When the noise ceased and I looked back at the sisters, one was very obviously trying to hide something behind her back. I held out my hand to her -- Susan, assuming Alpha was correct -- while giving her a severe stare.

Guiltily, she handed over a mesh of wires and electrodes with thin cables running over the edge of the bed. I looked it over carefully, then pulled on the cables until a small box with half a dozen lights and controls on it was pulled onto the top of the bed.

"You were trying to record my brainwaves?" I asked. To be honest, I knew that because it was a piece of equipment Alpha and I had planned on providing the girls. Plus it looked similar to other brain scan equipment Alpha had made in the past.

"Well..." the first sister started. Unless I lost track of which was which, that one was Susan.

"Yes," confirmed the other (Mary, fairly sure that one was Mary).

"Why?" I asked calmly.

The two of them started an explanation in stereo, the story coming from both of them, one phrase at a time.

"You see, we ... uhhh..." "We ... were worried that Alpha..." "Right, Alpha. Alpha might not be stable if she loses contact with you..." "Y'know, for an extended period of time. And since we promised not to alter any of her core programming..." "And we absolutely keep our promises..." "Of course, and because we couldn't change that part of her..." "So to keep her stable, we needed..." "Well..." " ... another you."

"Another ... me," I repeated flatly.

"A copy of you..." "A clone, actually." "Right, a clone. But if you make a clone without direct access to the source..." "Then the clone is a blank slate..." "No memories, you see?" "So if we were to clone you..." "We'd also need a set of your memories to give him..." "Which is what we were doing just now."

"So you were going to clone me and copy my brain, all without asking my permission or even telling me?"

"Well..." "We were..." "Yeah, we were afraid..." "That you'd say no."

"You're probably right there." I sighed a little. "You're both highly intelligent young women. Since I can think of a couple possible ways to keep a copy of Alpha in your world in contact with me right off the top of my head, I'm sure you could easily do the same. Would you care to explain the real reason you were doing this?"

They both suddenly flushed and looked away.

"So, were you going to make just a single copy of me, or one for each of you?"

"We were going to try just one..." "And see how it worked out."

I gathered up the brain scan equipment, which actually was partially functional, and tossed it to an Alphadroid. Just as a side note, Alpha creates a back up of my memories and brain every few months. It takes her at least a full day to record all of the information needed, and that is just noting the changes from the previous recording. Starting from scratch takes a few days.

About that time, Kara stepped into the room dressed in ... well, in a robe. Odds are she was naked underneath, but we couldn't see for sure.

"Is everything okay? I thought I heard an alert through the wall."

"Everything's fine, Kara," I reassured her. "We just had a miscommunication about some transfer of information. I'll fill you in some other time. We were just about to go back to sleep."

I pulled the two naked, blushing, confused red-heads to me, one on each side.

"Oh ... okay. Did you all have a good time?" Kara obviously didn't entirely believe me, but she wasn't going to call me out over it when everything seemed resolved and peaceful.

"We had a very enjoyable evening, right ladies?"

"Oh ... uh, yeah, we did."

"It was ... awesome!"

"Yeah, Frank can be pretty awesome at times. Well ... good night, I guess. Sleep well."

"Good night, sweetie," I said as I lay down.

Once the door was closed, I spoke quietly. "We'll talk about anything else that needs discussing in the morning. Good night, you two."

Since I prefer sleeping on my side most of the time, I turned over and pulled whichever twin happened to be on that side to me, basically cuddling with her. I edged us back slightly so my rear pressed up again the other sister, and after a few minutes, drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by fingers on my dick and whispering voices.

"You want him to wake up in a good mood, don't you?"

"Yes, but there's no way I can swallow anything that big."

"You never know until you try."

"The fact that I've never tried tells me that I can't. From everything I've heard, deep throating someone takes practice, otherwise you're likely to just throw up. Why don't you try?"

"I did. Tried it with a dildo back home."

"And?"

"I threw up."

"See? Look, you lick the shaft and I'll suck on the head."

"All right. But we are going to need to learn how to swallow a sword like that sometime."

I faked being asleep to let them have their fun with me, knowing I was about to make them unhappy, followed by an evening of failed attempts to leave. Probably a couple days of failed attempts.

My cock perked up nicely as they bent to their task. I let myself seem to wake up naturally and didn't restrain my urge to come. Now that they were wearing their glasses again, I could tell that Susan was the one who swallowed my ejaculate, coughing a bit when I shot off into her mouth.

"Thank you," I said, pulling them both to my sides. "How are you two doing this morning? Feel all right? Any soreness?"

"A bit sore, sure. My ass isn't on fire, if that's what you're asking," said Susan.

"The same," agreed Mary.

I noticed that two Alphadroids were guarding the door, obviously making sure the sisters didn't try anything else while I was asleep.

"Well, that's good. Let's go get cleaned up, and then we need to have our talk." Turning my attention to the droids, I asked, "Would you go get a change of clothes for the young ladies? Thank you."

The two droids didn't move, but I knew another one was fulfilling my request.

"Hup! Into the bathroom," I instructed, giving their skinny behinds light pinches to encourage them.

We gathered in my shower, where I washed them and they washed me. Under the water flow, I ate them out for one orgasm each to thank them for my pleasant awakening.

When we emerged from the bathroom, we found two full sets of clothes on the bed for the sisters, matching their classic look from the cartoons.

After we all got dressed, I turned to Mary.

"I'd like for you to empty your purse, please."

"My purse?"

"Yup. Just dump it out here on the bed if you don't mind."

Susan exploded. "What do you mean? You have no right to go through our things! She's not going to let you invade her privacy like that!"

"SUSAN!" I barked, loudly and sharply, cutting her off. "You were caught red-handed trying to copy my BRAIN! I have no doubt that you have DNA samples in the purse as well. I'm not particularly happy with the idea that someone was secretly trying to create one or more copies of me, but I'm trying to be as pleasant and polite as I can."

"Well, we obviously aren't going to do that now," she countered.

"Because you were CAUGHT, not because you realized what you were doing was wrong. You've shown no remorse for anything other than being sorry you were discovered. The only reason I'm still agreeable to letting you take a copy of Alpha is that maybe Alpha can help restrain your actions, act as a conscience."

"We HAVE consciences!"

"Do you pay attention to them? I am not one of your experiments. You don't experiment on humans unless there is informed consent, ethical oversight and safety controls."

"It's not an experiment if we know we can do it."

"And you know you can do it because you've cloned other people before? Successfully copied and reproduced their memories? Even if that's true and you can do it safely, there's still the matter of informed consent and the ethical problems."

"Well ... now you're informed?" Susan said questioningly.

"He's right," said Mary quietly, joining the discussion for the first time. "Susan, we just got caught up with what we wanted to do."

This wasn't a fun discussion, and I couldn't recall having to go through anything as unpleasant with any of my other women. But I knew it would be needed at some point, possibly more than once.

Susan and Mary aren't bad people, they just get caught up with what they can do and what they want to do and never ask if they should do it. It's a problem that shows up in a lot of cartoons. If they existed in the real world and tried the same shit they do in the cartoons, they'd be locked away for life.

(Don't go thinking I'm unaware of the irony of me lecturing them about ethical experimentation. My situation isn't the same as theirs, but I am well aware that I've stepped over the line more than once. If you rate it on a scale, creating artificial women is well below the ethical problems associated with cloning a living person without their knowledge. BUT it is on the same scale.)

"Now, may I please examine the contents of your purse?"

Mary dumped her purse out, then started sorting out materials for me.

There were two plastic bags with hair samples, small plastic vials with cotton swabs and fluids, and a metal cylinder which was cold inside containing both filled condoms. There were also unused syringes and a couple of little plastic bulbs filled with some kind of fluid.

She also had some makeup, a little bit of cash, a flashlight and a small tool kit, which I let her keep. All of the samples and sampling materials I set on my bedside table for Alpha to dispose of later.

"Mary. Susan," I said quietly but firmly. "I don't think you're bad people. Actually, overall, I bet you're very nice people. You just need to learn to stop and think about the Should before asking if you Can do something."

I leaned over and kissed each of them on the forehead.

"Now, I'm not going to tell anyone else about this, but I imagine Alpha will be watching you closely for the rest of your stay. How about if we go have some breakfast? I'll skip my workout this morning so I can join you."

The two of them were fairly subdued for the rest of the day, only perking up a bit when it was time to get everyone and everything together to go back home.

Kitty and Zatanna each had a small bag, and I had provided them with some gold and jewelry to cover their expenses while they were gone. (Yes, we were playing this as if it were 100% real.) Mary and Susan's bags were a bit heavier with new clothes, books and dvds and each had an extra garment bag with their new dresses. The four women were accompanied by two Alphadroids who were carrying boxes of computer equipment, holding a server-style copy of Alpha. (We figured the support systems Alpha liked to use could be built out of pre-existing systems.)

We all gathered at the old house for dinner, with more than a couple after-dinner toasts. They even had goodbye calls from Diana's team in New Jersey.

Once they were all ready, Susan pulled out her remote trigger, entered her code and ... nothing. Mary tried too, but it still failed to activate a portal.

This wasn't a surprise or problem, since the sisters had said from the beginning that they didn't know if the remote would work.

Next, Susan did a series of raised fingers -- 4-1-3-2 if I caught it right -- and ... nothing. She did it again. Mary did it and did it again.

"Dammit!" Susan yelled. "I bet Johnny got into the lab again and messed with the settings. He probably screwed up the monitoring."

"Hmmm..." thought Mary out loud. "As long as the system is still on and undamaged, it will still do its automatic portal tomorrow night. That part of the programming automatically loads even if the system is reset."

"You're right," agreed Susan unhappily. "Okay, everybody, I guess we leave tomorrow night. And then you're welcome to mess with our little brother however you see fit."

"As long as you don't actually hurt him, that is," Mary added.

The following night they arrived three hours before the anticipated portal opening and waited through the entire night, just in case. Nothing.

The Test sisters came up with a theory that the charge for the equipment might have been used by Johnny messing with things, so the equipment wouldn't attempt to open a new portal until the charge had built back up.

After the second night where they camped out in the hallway of the old mansion, waiting in vain for a window to another world to open, I convinced them that Alpha would monitor the area. If it reopened, then they would just need to show up seven days after that time.

A week later, I sat down with the sisters and we discussed their options. They hadn't yet given up on returning home, but they agreed that they needed to plan for things on the assumption that they would be stuck here for an extended period of time.

"We need our own lab," insisted Mary.

"We have room at AARD," I began.

"No. Those labs are pretty nice, but they're way too small, and most of them can only handle one or two projects at a time," explained Susan. "For us to do our best work, we need a much larger space."

"So ... what are we talking about here?" I asked.

"Well, your basement lab is mostly big..."

"No," I said, cutting her off.

"Then ... something else that size, or preferably a bit bigger."

I sighed. This was going to be expensive. On the other hand, they were theoretically pretty likely to produce some interesting inventions.

"All right. Get together with Alpha. She'll help work out requirements and building designs. I'll call my contractor and see if we can start work on a separate lab building here on the estate. You'll have to work with Alpha as your supervisor. Once you're set up, Daria will be your project manager; she'll basically control your budget once your lab is active. Between the two of them, they'll supervise your actions, but you'll otherwise be free to pursue whatever projects you want. Does that sound acceptable?"

"Daria will control our budget?" asked Mary.

"What? You think I'm willing to go to the poorhouse because you want your own particle accelerator? Any reasonable needs will be met, but if you need a gold-plated spa for your lab, you can pay for that out of your own pockets."

"Speaking of which, what will our salaries be?" asked Susan with a sly smile.

"Until you're actually working, your pay will be room and board and basic necessities. Once your lab is active, you'll have a base salary commensurate with our other researchers as well as a majority percentage of any inventions you produce and patent. You'll be fine, financially speaking, but if you want to be rich, you'll have to create things to make you rich."

"What about ... us?" asked Mary hesitantly, gesturing between her and myself.

"If you're willing, talk to Jane and Kara. I'm obviously not in an exclusive relationship, but I am committed to the others."

"So..." said Mary slowly, "We'll have regular access to you, but you'll mostly leave us alone so we can work in our brand new lab? With Alpha helping us out as needed?"

"And no Johnny to mess us up," said Susan dreamily. "Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming."

"Hey, can we get a monkey for lab testing?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.