Ackerman Street - Cover

Ackerman Street

Copyright© 2013 by Midsummerman

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mart needs a new residence; his Landlady is eating up his life, a new address brings new opportunities -just how interesting can the inhabitants of a house of flats be? Mart soon finds an erotic life in his new home, whilst still drawn to the woman who owned his old flat. He will always owe her, and she will hold him to it, but fresh eyes show interest too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Melanie dropped Mart off at the junction with Ackerman Street and ordered him to go straight to her flat he did so and entered covertly by the rear door. He eagerly stripped and was attired by his mistress, who spent an eternity posing with him, carefully choosing various outfits. Mart looked up at her from his knees, leashed and ready to indulge Melanie in realising her fantasy of leading him at her club, but he yearned to be dominated immediately; Melanie was like minded, and smiled wickedly half way through a change of outfits, her cunt in need of attention after the excitement earlier and arousal through the divine feel of leather and latex. She left her bottom half bare and stepped into some black stilletos, her excited breasts peeping over the top of a leather Basque. She walked slowly to Mart and picked up her new whip. She smiled wickedly as his cock rose to a full erection on realisation that she was to demand satisfaction.

"I can see the only way we will get you into some of your smaller accessories will be to show you the error of your ways; I want to see my property caged so that you'll not waste yourself when I'm not around, I know how you love to sniff panties and there are plenty of women here, you'll not waste your seed without my permission." Mart's anus tingled a little as she smiled and pointed to the floor and took his leash, the idea of being caged both excited and scared him little; he was used to masturbating every day, now she would control him, she knew what he was thinking and her cunt buzzed as she enjoyed the power she held over him. Pointing to the floor was her command for him to sink to all fours and she led him like a dog to the boudoir room, his cock stiff and ready as he watched her superb arse mince before him, new whip swinging as she strutted in readiness for its virgin application. His balls tingled with submissive pleasure; he knew he would soon shoot his load under her sweet dominance. She ordered him to lay face down on the bed and switched a bright spot-lamp on to illuminate her target, before hurriedly tugging the curtains across the window; in her haste for satisfaction she left a small gap.

Celia had seen Melanie arrive back from upstairs, and had smiled curtly as she witnessed Mart arriving just a minute or so later; she had decided to 'accidentally' engage him and invite him into her flat; a friend of Wendy's, she had a voracious sexual appetite and had become somewhat aroused when the chubby landlady had elaborated on her sexual exploits with the young man. In her late thirties and blonde and shapely, she had no difficulty in finding men to fuck her, but her deepest desire lay within a spiteful streak in her sexuality; her orgasms were greatly enhanced when she had dominated weaker males, but they did not often make their desire apparent in general life; like Wendy and Melanie she had visited the club, but had looked on in envy at the owned males there, male's strange ego's meant they rarely visited unaccompanied; those that did were swiftly swept away by the more 'professional' dommes. Mart's exposure to Wendy had aroused her, initially just observing him and passing information back to her friend, she now desired to have her share of him too; when he didn't appear on the stairs she knew where he was and rubbed her cunt in frustration, before deciding to venture downstairs.

Melanie had Mart kneel by the bed and she clambered onto it, pushing her soft arse in his face and then spread her cheeks, allowing the delicious scent of her feminine tang stimulate the male she now well and truly owned; his cock bobbed erect and aching as he sniffed at her mature arsehole.

"You'll give my arsehole a good licking, and then you'll beg for the whip; I shall be more than pleased to oblige you, and then when you've surrendered your seed, and surrender it you will, I shall be thanked by having my cunt licked to satisfaction. When we're done I shall take great pleasure in caging your cock till I'm ready to allow you relief again. Now lick my arsehole." His cock dribbled as he inhaled and felt the warmth of her cheeks about his face and gladly licked at her sticky pucker, the tart taste making him yearn to come, the soft anus opening sweetly for him and inviting his tongue to probe the tighter inner depths. She nursed her cunt and gripped the whip tightly with her free hand, studying its vicious leather tails which splayed out on the bed; moaning with a victorious feeling as she enjoyed the service of his tongue, deep in her arsehole, her excited thoughts were that she was truly dominant now and she knew she would come like never before after he had been whipped at her pleasure. As her cunt dripped with arousal she was ready to thoroughly dominate.

"Enough! Beg to be whipped by your mistress!" He pulled his face from the one delicious task and blurted out the request; he wanted her to whip him, and the humiliation of asking for it was exquisite.

"Please whip me mistress ... I deserve it." She laughed, but her clitoris blossomed with erotic fervour at his willingness, ready for the pleasure of his tongue after she had exacted her authority with the whip. She stepped from the bed and pointed to it; her slave obeyed meekly to the command and she held the whip under his face as he lay quivering in expectancy.

"Kiss the whip in gratitude for the many pleasures it will bring you." Mart eagerly pressed his lips to the many tails of the flail, the smell of the leather ensuring his cock went rigid and making him raise his arse in anticipation of his punishment. Melanie shivered all over with a thrill of expectancy as she raised the whip for the first time; she was now in control of him and a spiteful bitchiness flooded her senses as she was overcome with an erotic desire to cause him pain. With a stern smile she brought the flail down on his bare flesh, making him gasp and buck as the leather tails slapped flat against his arse cheeks, making them glow pink and serving to make him writhe and hump the mattress as the pain smarted through him.

Celia descended the stairs and stood by the main door for a moment, before turning and walking down to the rear door, opening it and carefully peeping through the windows of Melanie's flat, hoping to perhaps catch some sight of them talking together. As she reached the final window, she was a little disappointed at first on noting the drawn curtains, and then she noticed a chink of light from the gap between them; it was twilight now, and the spot-lamp within the room was brighter than the fading light outside. Celia edged toward the gap and stared open-mouthed as she watched Melanie pose half naked and thrash Mart with the flail. She looked from side to side to ensure she was not observed by anyone else; the garden wall behind her obscured any view from the rear, the high fence dividing this property from the next gave her shelter one side, and the curve of the rear wall hid her from anyone using the rear entrance. She sighed with pleasure as she lifted her skirt and slipped her hand inside her panties, sliding a finger up and down her excited slit and massaging her bulging clitoris as she enjoyed Mart being dominated by her friend's nemesis.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.